All Comments on 'Break-In Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

justifiable homicide

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WW always delivers. And boy, do I share his and by default IC's views on the puke media. Much respect to a great American, R. Lee Ermey. I havent checked the bio recently, but i sure hope Lit fixed their cancelling issue with regards to the recent WW story. 5/5 always.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant cliffhanger, like usual. BGUK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great suspenseful ending to what originally was aboring story. Sad to see the retired CIA assistant director get so totally screwed over but these are your stories Be glad to see the next episode

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

How the fuck happend the last bit of the story? Foreshadowing was 'stale marriage' and 'stale career'. So there was no sex or atleast not much. Stale career means unhappiness in the job and/or the wrong people surronding him. Why did the wife think it would be a great idea to fake a break-in to simulate a rape and cuck scenario and with two of his colleagues to boot. And that on their anniversary. Is she mental?

katranmankatranmanover 1 year ago

If it was a "game", why was the gun loaded with real ammo? The wife is straight up lying.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

When you play a game all the players need to know it is a game. DAMN. 5stars

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Next story submitted

Chapter 2 of the story is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

I would like to apologize for the poor production values in Chapter 1 here. In re-reading it after it was published, my disappointment with what I put out cannot be overstated. Hopefully the next few chapters will be better, and you the readers will like the story more.

And stay tuned for an announcement about upcoming stories. My Patreon patrons should like it very much. As always, thanks for your support.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

You're still pissed about Climate Injustice. It's OK. We don't care about the Litidiots. Just write.

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 1 year ago
I smell a rat.

It looks like old Stanley must have gotten word about what was going to happen and saw it as a golden opportunity to eliminate his business partners.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Seems a tad too much to be a game, think Maria was having an affair with them. But then I've never been right before.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Oops!! A Game? I don’t think that is the case. As noted before I didn’t think Laura would get job but to be honest I didnt think she would apply for it. Think IC and Laura need a night at Rita’s. Guess Callie porn filming career is over with the scars she will have from being shot. Wonder if Laura’ sister is going to do some vermin extinction.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Break-In Series Info