All Comments on 'Break-In Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

And I would like to watch Theresa teach Claire some manners........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know all the answers, but I suspect the wife was already having an affair with the business partner and is pregnant with his child. The rape role play was meant to be an alibi for her being pregnant.

Claire Michaels is just out of control. Trying to assert her authority, I guess, but gonna lose the respect of her entire team in doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And I had such high hopes for Claire when returned to Town and County. Clearly her head is far up her 4th point of contact and she's not getting what IC is trying to teach her. Side note, at least everyone seems to finally be uniting against the filthy scum media. If only IC could do that in our world. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

Bbump41Bbump41over 1 year ago

I need more. Lol

666iceman666icemanover 1 year ago

I think without fulldata that Claire here has just stept into some large doo, doo and will stink the air around her a tad. I remember this happened many years ago as our team was about to go in and take out a well known thug who was petrified of my 5ft 3" Sarg, she was about to become acting inspector when this newbe guy requested her being replaced by a more strong built type who would be able to take care of themselves and not have to be looked after. This Sarg of mine was a fire bomb as bad a Terisa, Cindy and the ICs lovely wife all put together. Needless to say once this got out the new guy moved to another force area, Last I heard he left the new force and became security guy at a building site. She is trying to walk on water with holes in her crocs.

Good story 5+5 and cheeseburgers to boot WW.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Ho boy ! I think you're right . It's getting deep .

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

Chapter 3 of the story has been submitted.

And yes, Dewey Cheatham, my main goal for much of what I write is to make people aware of the one-way bias, dishonesty, and corruption of the Mainstream Media, and the destruction they are waging on anyone who believes in Individual Freedom...

AngusMAngusMover 1 year ago

Well well well what a surprise NOT. This Captain is on her way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why were Mrs. Locklear's fingerprints not on the gun?

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Well, as usual, it's drama all round. Poor Joanne doesn't seem to learn, Claire seems intent on destroying the detectives but for what reason, and Hannah has denied his warrant.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES