Break In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave myself a quick shave of the face and immediately felt rejuvenated. I mentally made a note to ask Chloe for a haircut.

I stood in the hot water for another minute before I tried, for the second time today, to give myself a chance to release some energy.

I took some hair conditioner in my palm and started lightly massaging it into my cock. It didn't take long for the sensitivity of my neglected member to wash over me. It's been close to a month without having any stimulation at all.

I quickly grew to full mast. It's like my body forgot what it felt like to have sex and now it was desperate to remember.

I started massaging my shaft with long strokes, taking in every millimeter of skin that was feeding my brain with explosive sensations. Just as I started getting into the rhythm, I heard the door creak open and close quietly.

"Hello?" I said just above a whisper.

I saw a delicate hand pull back the curtain and saw Kayla standing there in all her naked glory. She looked fucking amazing. Her abs were softly showing. Her modest breasts were perky with pink smooth nipples. I noticed they were actually inverted. Her light freckles covered her whole body.

I looked down and noticed her small, bright blond patch of hair on her mound was fully grown but her lips below were shaved clean. I even noticed the tiny blonde peach fuzz covering her entire body, glistening in the humidity of the hot shower.

Kayla was absolutely mouth watering. I couldn't stop staring, frozen in the shower.

"My my, Adam. You are...quite a specimen." She said while biting her lip.

"Kayla...what...ummm. What if they catch you in here??" I snapped back to reality to think of Evelyn and Chloe.

"Now Adam, I'm standing before you, in my birthday suit, and you want to talk about the others? Or...are you going to let me help you with that?" She said while nodding to my fully erect member, which was now throbbing painfully.

My cock started bobbing with every few heart beats. It's like my cock was a lightning rod, and Kayla was the thunderstorm. I needed her. Now.

I pulled her into the shower with me and we immediately locked lips. Our kisses accelerated to an aggressive wrestling match. We gripped each other's bodies tightly as we tangled our limbs together.

The slippery feel of our skin sliding sensually over each other's filled my senses. Her flesh felt like pure heaven against mine.

Kayla grabbed my throbbing cock and started stroking slowly while she grazed the skin behind my balls with her fingers in the other hand. I placed my palm on her furry mound while I started stroking up and down the folds of her pussy lips.

I gripped her neck lightly with my left hand, allowing my fingers to tangle with her beautiful blonde hair. I started massaging the back of her head with my finger tips.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting this." She gasped between kisses. I could only hum into her mouth in response.

With every stroke she made on my cock, I would rub the length of her opening up to her protruding clit. I dipped a finger inside her as she increased her pace on me. She was unbearably wet.

I slid my ring finger inside to join my middle finger. I started pumping them faster as I rubbed my palm into her clit.

"Ohhhhhh fuck." Kayla barely whispered into my mouth. "I've dreamed of being with you since I was a kid."

"God damn. Kayla." I could only gasp, her hands on me feeling like heaven.

Her breathing was growing rapid and her knees were starting to buckle. I allowed her to use my grip on her pussy as leverage to stay upright.

She started gripping my balls lightly while rapidly pumping her hand over my shaft.

We matched each other's pace perfectly and it felt like we've done this a thousand times. She somehow knew exactly what I needed from her.

We broke apart from our ravenous kiss and leaned our forwards together, gasping for breath loudly. Her grip tightened on my cock just as I gripped tightly on the handful of hair I gathered from the back of her head.

She moaned heavily between her heaving breaths.

"Holy fuck, Kayla. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I started losing myself to her. I increased my intensity inside her. I started rocking my hand violently inside her while applying more pressure to her clit with my palm.

"Mmmmmmm....shit that's it! God dammit that's it! Keep doing that!" She whispered loudly.

The pace of our movements increased again as we raced upon our mutual climaxes. It wasn't a moment later, Kayla's walls squeezed my fingers so hard I thought they'd break in half.

"Oooohhhhh ffffffffffffffuck!" Her body went stiff was she squealed into my mouth, then crushed her lips into mine for a desperate kiss.

Her orgasm erupted like a volcano within her. My fingers were flooded with juices pouring out of her and the her erotic scent was mixing with the showers humidity. I felt drunk on her lust.

Her tongue was wrestling with mine with desperate need. I kept rubbing my palm aggressively on her clit, enjoying the cushion of her pubic hair beneath. It was almost impossible to move my fingers with her death grip.

Her climax reached its peak and she finally started to calm down a bit. Throughout this, her movements on my cock halted. I pulled my fingers from her dripping pussy and loosened my grip on her hair with my other hand.

I brought my fingers up to my nose and inhaled. She smelled absolutely divine. The scent of her was powerful, intoxicating, and I knew I'd have to have more from here on out. She opened her eyes slowly to see this, her gaze locked on me, with her mouth still hanging open from her colossal orgasm.

She let out a ragged breath when she saw me shove my fingers in my mouth to get a taste of her. Her taste flooded my senses. Whatever she smelled like, her taste was ten times more fulfilling. It was the sweetest honey, and I was the hungriest grizzly.

When my finger slid out of my mouth, I smiled at her with need. She replied by gripping my cock, hard. With her left hand still gripping my balls, she let a few fingers push back to start rubbing my asshole lightly.

"Jesus Christ, Adam." she said between gasps for breath. "I don't think you realize what you have just done to me." She started sliding her hand up and down my cock again.

"Hoooooly shit! Oh yeah. Fuck....Kayla!" I whispered.

She placed her forhead back against mine and stared deep into my eyes. "That's it, Adam. Give it up for me. Give me your cum, okay? I want your cum. Come on, baby, give yourself to me."

Her words were sending my need for release into overdrive. My breaths were becoming erratic as the pressure in my balls was building rapidly. I started moaning between breaths, uncontrollably. My limbs started to tingle and I gripped Kayla's face with both hands and crushed my lips into hers again.

The boiling lava within me started to surge, desperate to erupt as my resolve crumbled. I felt the pressure race up my shaft as my orgasm came crushing down on me.

With every few pumps of Kayla's grip on my shaft, I blasted the front of her stomach with my seed. It was the hardest I have ever orgasmed, since I could ever remember.

We both started breathing heavily in unison as the heat of the moment became so intense between us. Our eyes never left each other's, her beautiful green and blue eyes staring into mine.

We just stood there, embracing one another, relishing in the afterglow of intense mutual orgasms.

"Thank you." We both said at the same time.

We both chuckled lightly. I could feel her breath on my face. I didn't want to leave this place. Her affection in the moment was palpable. I didn't want to miss any of it before we had to ultimately depart.

"You are amazing, Adam. Truly...amazing. I've never felt a release that powerful before." She said quietly.

I gave her a kiss on her nose. "I was going to say the same thing. That was ridiculously intense."

The water started to run cold. "Come on. I'm sure we're gonna catch hell from the other two."

After turning the shower off, we dried ourselves off, trying to hurry as to not keep Chloe and Evelyn waiting any longer. Kayla left the bathroom after getting dressed and I made my way into the guest room to put on some fresh, clean clothes.

I sighed heavily as I stood in the middle of my room, waiting.

"What the fuck WAS that?" I didn't know where Kayla's behavior came from. I had so many questions and insecurities swirling around in my head. Was she wanting to be an exclusive couple? Was this a one time thing? She DID say some really erotic shit that insinuated she wanted more. Ughh I didn't know.

I walked out to meet the others. I found them all in the backyard, lounging around in chairs with their feet propped against the top edge of the hot tub. They all turned toward me as I opened the sliding glass door.

"Hey. So what are we doing for dinner?" Trying to act as normal as I could.

"Well. We ordered for you since you took your sweet time joining us...hope you're in the mood for burgers." Chloe gave me a raised eyebrow then took a swig of her beer she had in hand.

I felt like I was being interrogated by her, just with that one look. "Does uhh, anyone need refills before I come out?" I asked, deflecting my discomfort.

Chloe shook her bottle, as it was nearly empty. I nodded to her.

"I'm out! I need you to...give me one." Kayla said with heated look in her eye.

What the FUCK was going on? I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Uhhh...okay. Ev, you want one?"

"Sure." Evelyn squeaked with a cute smile.

I turned to head back to the kitchen to grab a Shiner Bock for everyone, including me. I felt like I needed 8, myself.

As my head was stuffed in the fridge, I didn't hear the footsteps approach behind me. I felt a hand on my lower back. I immediately slammed the back of my head against the top edge of the fridge.

"Ow! God dammit!" I growled between my teeth.

"Jesus you're jumpy. You okay?" I heard Chloe's voice. She sounded distant, almost uncaring.

"Ugh. Yeah. Sorry." I mumbled, rubbing the knot away that was trying to form on my scalp.

"So....Kayla huh...."

"What?"

"Really? I'm not stupid. She disappeared for a while, Adam. Totally not obvious, looking at how red she got when you opened the door outside." She seemed angry.

Busted.

"Chloe....I..."

She sighed. "Adam....I'm not mad..."

She put her hands on my chest, idly smoothing out wrinkles in my shirt that weren't really there. I could see tension in her eyes as they stared at my chest. Something was troubling her.

"Chloe?" I asked gently. "What's the matter?"

Her hands fell down to rest on my hips gently. She looked up into my eyes. Her deep, vibrant green eyes were reflecting light so beautifully from the kitchen window. Her thick, dark brown hair framed her face with loose, natural waves before falling to the small of her back.

Her face had beautiful symmetry with soft features and round cheeks that screamed bountiful youth. Her face was completely sprinkled with freckles, as well as much of her body from what I have seen.

She was the definition of thick and voluptuous, without being chubby. She worked out in the gym with me so she had formed tons of muscle in her ass and legs. She wore enough fat on her bones to form very wide hips and a soft stomach.

Her breasts were large and bountiful, yet didn't seem to adhere to gravity. She was the epitome of curvy and sexy, I had to admit.

Her lips were plump and beautiful. Especially now, even when I noticed the the bottom lip starting to tremble. Was she about to cry?

"Chloe...answer me, please. I'm sorry if I did something to upset you."

"No no no. You did nothing wrong." She smiled gently. But I could see her sad expression staying true.

"Then what's bothering you?"

She paused for a long moment.

"I'm just worried about you is all. I don't want you getting hurt again. I can't see you ever go through that again. It broke my heart."

Chloe. My sister. She was an angel.

"Come here." I gathered her in my arms and we squeezed each other, tightly in a hug.

I heard muffled mumbling tickling my armpit.

"What?"

Chloe pulled back to look up at me again, tears in her eyes.

"I just love you so much and I want the best for you. You mean so much to me, Adam."

"Heeey don't cry." I said wiping her tears away with my thumbs. "I'm right here, under the best care anyone could pay for. You're doing wonders for me. I can't thank you enough for being with me throughout this whole stupid process. You are the best thing in my life, Chloe. Don't ever forget that."

She looked angry all of a sudden and jerked her sight away from me, as more tears started pouring down her cheeks.

"Chloe!...." I was worried. What the fuck was happening here.

"Why....WHY!...." She yelled.

"Why what?!" I asked gripping her shoulders. She held my eyes for a moment. I felt like she was peering into my soul, looking for answers deep down within me.

"Why are you so perfect?" She whimpered.

I just stared at her, with an incredulous look and no answer.

She started bawling. I had no idea where this was coming from. But I learned in the past to never challenge Chloe's feelings and just let her do the talking when she deemed fit. She could be absolutely ferocious otherwise.

I simply hugged her until she calmed down. She just nuzzled her face into my arm pit, like she was trying to hide from the world. I started drawing my fingers through her hair, as I knew she was obsessed with head scratches.

I heard a muffled mewling sound escape from her. I smiled to myself, knowing I could tame the beast before it could ever be unleashed.

She reared back her head and started frantically wiping her face.

"Ugh I'm gross." She whined. "Anyway..."

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on?"

"It's nothing. Just girl shit, I assure you." She said between sniffles, giving me a desperate, week smile.

I decided to drop it for now. She'll tell me if she wants, but I made a note to keep an eye on her.

With that, she grabbed a bottle of Shiner, twisted off the cap, took a small sip, then handed it to me with a smile. She grabbed three more bottles and turned to head outside.

As she walked I found myself staring at her thick backside as it swayed with each step she took. When the door closed, I finally let out a huge sigh.

"Fuck. What is going on around here?" I muttered to myself.

I shook my head and joined the others out on the patio. The conversations were light and fun and ranged from what Chloe and I were doing with the business to what career paths the twins were taking as they finished up their college classes. Neither of them had a definitive decision in the matter, yet.

Kayla was doing an exceptional job of downplaying what had happened in the shower an hour earlier, like it didn't even happen. Meanwhile I kept getting strange, brief glances from her sister Evelyn, and still the occasional one from Chloe.

I couldn't grasp if they were silent gazes of judgement or...what?

The food arrived and we all enjoyed gourmet burgers and fries. All in all, it turned out to be a wonderful night with my sister and the twins.

Aside from the confusion left to deal with after the encounter with Kayla in the shower, I felt very comfortable having the ladies around me. They seemed really good at keeping me out of my own head. I felt content for now. I decided to end the night on a high point and excused myself to go to bed.

———————————————————————

A few days later, Chloe and I were at Apollo Automotive, sorting through piles of customer paperwork. It piled up while in our absence but it had been neatly organized by Mia, the receptionist, so it only took a small amount of our time.

I decided to walk through the shop and see how the customers' cars were coming along. I ran across Xander at his bench, as he was installing a turbo charger on a beautifully custom welded exhaust manifold.

"Damn. That's a gorgeous piece. What is that going into?" I asked.

"Hey what's up, Adam!" Xander dropped everything and gave me a hug. "Dude, glad you're back. You alright?"

"Yeah yeah no worries here. Good to see you, man."

"Well...this bad boy right here is going into that 73' Trans Am behind ya. Take a look!"

I turned around to marvel at the masterpiece unfolding before me. The old Pontiac came into the shop in good shape a few months ago, so there was really no need of restoration.

It was already mostly gutted so the customer wanted us to make it a track toy. He reminded us to go nuts with it and make it scary. Well, Xander was doing just that.

The interior was now gutted completely and already had clean sheet metal covering all exposed surfaces and door panels. The roll cage was already installed. A new massive fuel cell filled up the trunk space. And the entire dash was fitted with switches and gauges to make it look like it belonged in an F1 car.

I circled around to the front. I saw an LSX 454 crate motor installed, with a tubular manifold fitted with a turbocharger already installed on one side of the motor. It mirrored the one Xander was fidgeting with on his work bench.

The rest of the engine bay was gutted and shaved, leaving nothing behind except for the engine and essential oil, fuel, and coolant lines. Otherwise the engine bay was clean and spotless.

"Goin' twin turbo I see. What numbers is he hoping for?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Customer is hoping for twelve hundred." Xander chuckled.

"Are you laughing because that's easy or because you don't think this customer should be driving a tin can missile on the streets of our fine community?" I asked with amusement.

"Uhhhhhhh...you know what, the guy's got money. I ain't complainin'." Xander just smiled.

"Waaaaiit. This is that...fuck what's his name?" I snapped my finger. "Rick Castor, right?"

"Yeah that's him."

"Okay then I'm not worried. He's weird as fuck but that's a man that knows how to take care of his cars."

"Alright if you say so. You da boss, boss." Xander said.

"Ugh I hate that. You know that. Can't you just say Adam?" I chuckled.

Xander just shrugged with a smile.

"Alright what else you got going on here?" I asked.

"Welllllll we got the 85' Camaro over there. The customer wants that one to be very similarly built to the recent one that the Hoonigans built for SEMA 2021."

"What the...he really wants to put a 632 crate motor in it too?" I laughed.

"Yyyyyyes sir! I'm telling you man. These customers you got recently, it's like we've hit the jackpot. They're all crazy ambitious about these builds."

"Well fuck me." I ran my fingers through my hair, taking in how much work we were doing. I never expected the business to take off like it did. We were making steady money and our name was becoming more popular as time went by.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Looking at it, it was a text from Chloe, saying to meet her in the office.

"Well I'll leave ya to it." I said.

"Aight. Take it easy."

I made my way to find her sitting in my office chair. She shot up when I entered the room and ran into my arms to give me a huge hug.

"Well that was nice." I smiled happily at her.

"Sorry! I'm just so excited! Cory Anderson called! You remember, that guy we ran into in the parking lot a few months ago? He was the one looking at your truck?"

"Shit. Totally forgot about him."

"Well...I just got off the phone with him...and he said he has a very special car for us." She shrugged, a confused and excited expression written on her face.

"Wait wait wait...what kind of car are we talking about?"

"So he said it was a surprise. He seemed super eager to come by the shop, so it must be something unique! He said he can get it trailered here next week."