Break In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh okay?...interesting."

"He just said he wanted to show you in person." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Shit...This guy must have a rare barn find or some shit. Any idea what the work is to be done on the car?"

"Uhhhh...he didn't quite say. So I'm not really sure."

"Okay well...I guess we'll patiently wait for its arrival. Whatever."

She hugged me again tightly. I've been noticing her lingering more and more during her hugs she gave me. It was oddly comforting and I found myself craving her closeness more and more as each day went by.

"This could be really good for us, Adam." She gave me an excited look of longing.

I was thinking just how good things could get as my arms were still wrapped around my beautiful sister. I rested my lips on the top of her head, desiring to give her a kiss. I took in the feel of her soft body pressed against mine and....

"Um. Sorry! I gotta go to the bathroom real quick!" I frantically let go of her and sprinted to the bathroom near by.

What the FUCK was I thinking? I locked myself in the room and braced myself against the counter as I stared at my reflection.

"What. The. FUCK." I whispered.

Just then, "Adam, is everything okay?" I heard behind the door. Chloe's voice was full of worry. Im must've scared her a bit with my outburst. "Adam?"

"YEAH!...." Fuck dude calm down. "Uhhh yeah yeah I'm good. Just something I ate I guess."

"Okay. You need anything? Medicine?"

I just smiled to myself. She was so sweet.

"No I'll be right out. Thank you."

I heard her walk away. I was always close with Chloe, ever since she was born, I felt a huge desire to be near here and watch her experience things for the first time. I loved being there for her and she was always such a joy to be around.

But this, this wasn't the objective attractiveness of her I was thinking about. This was...something scary. Something wrong.

I felt a desire FOR her. I wanted her. She was beautiful. She was...HOT.

"Mother fucker! What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking piece of shit!" I whispered angrily to my reflection in the mirror.

My sister was everything I couldn't be. Unbelievably sweet, caring, thoughtful. She was gorgeous, bubbly, adorable...dependent, loyal, fierce, aggressive.

I thought of her like a god damn lion. A spectacular, one of a kind, force to be reckoned with.

She deserved everything she desired. And for me to think of her the way I just was, as she was so wonderfully pressed against me...FUCK, I'm a monster.

I had to let this feeling pass. I had to just be lonely. It's gotta be from the cheating that Rachel did, or something. I'm just resorting to what's closest to me, is all...

"Get your shit together." I chided myself.

———————————————————————

I woke up feeling good today. For the first time in almost half a year, I actually didn't feel like I was being ripped in half, over and over and over again. I actually felt calm and peaceful.

I decided to do something about my appearance for once. I needed to make a new effort to look like my old self again.

I found Chloe in her room. She was reading a book and I felt bad for interrupting her.

"Hey Chloe?" I asked timidly.

"Hey! What's up?" She smiled.

"Can I ask for you to give me haircut?"

"Of course! To be honest I've actually been waiting for you to ask me. I just didn't want to bother you."

"Oh okay. Awesome. Thank you." I smiled back to her.

We went to her master bathroom and she had me sit in the chair that was setup next to the sink. I leaned back so she could start washing my hair before starting the cut.

She got the water nice and warm and started rinsing my hair. I closed my eyes and embraced the feeling of her pampering me. I felt her fingers massage my scalp lightly. Then she applied shampoo and lathered that in really well.

"I love it when you do this. Thank you." I whispered. She was damn near making me fall asleep.

She chuckled lightly. "Well, I love doing this. You're my big brother. I love being able to help you." I could practically hear her smile.

She let her fingers keep massaging the shampoo in my hair. She paid extra attention behind my ears, where she knew I loved. I felt like I started moaning softly. I couldn't help it.

She slowed her pace and I felt her lean into me. Her large breasts were pressing on my right shoulder. I could feel the swell of chest with each breath. The hot air escaping her mouth was caressing my skin on my cheek.

I could feel her so close. The smell of her, my baby sister. I could feel the blood pushing toward my cock. I felt out of control, taking in all these sensations.

"That feels too good." I chuckled lightly.

"Uh huh." She let out in a soft moan.

I could feel my breathing rapidly speed up, just as hers did. She was leaning her breasts into me with almost all her weight.

"Here. Time to rinse." Her voice seemed regretful.

Fuck! Thank the gods she gave me a break. I could feel my will power to resist her completely evaporating.

She proceeded to rinse my hair thoroughly, then squeezed the water out with a tight grip.

"Okay...so what hairstyle we thinkin?" Chloe asked, as she had me sit on the stool in front of her mirror.

"Okay now humor me." I gave her a silly smile.

"Oh god, what now?" She sighed.

"I'm thinkin...Brad Pitt in the movie, Fury. Remember that one with the tanks?"

She giggled behind my ear softly. "I think you could pull it off. Okay, Brad Pitt, comin right up." She smiled brightly at my through the mirror.

Chloe worked her magic and soon my hair looked absolutely amazing. She did a fantastic job. She even spent the quality time to give my face a fresh, clean straight-razor shave.

I felt like a brand new me, so clean and revitalized.

"You made me me again. God, you're amazing."

"You're welcome, big guy." She said, exhaling slowly.

I looked up in the mirror to see her biting the corner of her bottom lip, while she continually stroked my hair back with her fingers. She caught herself after a few moments and I could see her cheeks redden.

She coughed quietly. "Well, you're all set. That'll be $300 dollars please." She then proceeded to stick her finger in her mouth, and give me a wet willy.

"Oh what the fuck really?!" I turned to grab her.

She laughed hard as she sprinted out of the room.

"DEMONNNN!" I yelled out the door.

"PUSSYYYYYY!" I heard her yelling down the hallway.

———————————————————————

The following day, Chloe and I were eating lunch and watching the Snyder Cut of Justice League.

"This is way better than the trash they released the first time, but so far DC still doesn't hold a candle to Marvel. Change my mind." Chloe was very adamantly proclaiming.

I just laughed. "Yes! Finally someone speaks some sense around here!"

She gave me a beautiful smile and giggled.

Damn. Her smile, alone, could shatter hearts. Her green eyes sparkled at me. And her happy little giggles were so sexy yet innocent sounding. I felt entranced by her. I looked away trying not show my inner turmoil to my baby sister.

Just then I got a text from Evelyn. Hmm.

"Hey Adam." She wrote.

I wrote back. "What's up, Ev?"

"Wanna c you."

Interesting. It's usually all of us that hung out together. Plus, what about Kayla? I still didn't know what to make of that situation. She kept giving me looks but nothing else, since the shower incident. I was utterly confused.

Fuck it. "That sounds awesome. When n where?"

"My place. 6 pm."

"Yes ma'am."

A little after five that evening, I told Chloe I was going out. I felt the need to not give her any details on who I was seeing.

———————————————————————

Just before six, I knocked on the door. It opened a couple seconds later to reveal Evelyn standing there with her hand stretched up high on the door frame.

Her five foot, athletic frame was clothed in lace lingerie. The white translucent material contrasted against her tan freckled skin. I could easily see the color of her nipples peering through the fabric. Compared to Kayla, Evelyn had her nipples pierced with shiny barbells that tried to poke through the bra.

She twirled her waist around so I could see her thick bare ass cheeks separated with only a tiny sliver of material. The thin white thong clung to her hips like a second skin. I could see through the material, that her mound was completely shaved clean.

I looked up into her hungry eyes, her gorgeous green and blue eyes. The sunset behind me was reflecting off her irises to look like green stars were exploding inside blue oceans.

She was breath taking.

"Ohhhh I love your hair!" She purred. "I'm glad you could make it. We have been thinking about you a lot." She said. God her voice was sexy. Wait...

"We?" I gulped, I'm sure comically, based on Evelyn's smile forming.

She opened the door all the way, only to reveal her twin standing beside her, dressed in all black lace. I was stunned. I couldn't believe me eyes.

Their blonde hair was done completely straight and draped over their shoulders like curtains. If I hadn't known them for so long, the only way anyone could tell them apart was from the piercings and the lingerie color.

"Kayla!" I gasped quietly.

"Yes, honey. And yes you definitely do clean up nicely." She purred.

I looked back at Evelyn, then back at Kayla. Was this a dream?! They both reached forward with one hand each and gently pulled me inside their apartment and closed the door.

They guided me to Evelyn's bedroom and shoved me down on the bed. I just gawked at them as they stood before me with their hands on their hips

"Kayla told me everything you two did, Adam. And...I'm feeling a little left out. Has it ever crossed your mind that I...had a deep...desire for you too?"

With every pause in her speech, she would slowly remove the straps of her bra. Kayla walked behind her and unclasped the back of it for her. And it fell to the floor.

"Sorry. I...uh...." I couldn't think.

"Adam. My dear boy. You don't have to give us any more sweet talk." Kayla chuckled, dripping with sex appeal as she strut in front of Evelyn.

Evelyn then took that opportunity to remove Kayla's bra for her. It also dropped to the floor.

"Good god. Whatever you think I did to deserve this..." I was staring at them wide eyed, jaw to the floor.

"Weeeeee may or may not have had crushes on you for a long time." Kayla said.

"And now that we can do something about it and not feel guilty..." Evelyn trailed off.

They both hooked they're thumbs into the waistbands of their thongs, and slid them off smoothly to the floor.

Kayla and Evelyn stood before me, completely nude, wearing only bright smiles of excitement.

They looked like divine beings of light, they're bright blonde hair like halos. They had absolutely heavenly bodies. They were both fit with developed muscle, modest breasts, and tight round asses. Their torsos glistened with faint, blonde peach fuzz in the low light from the single lamp in the room.

Kayla started crawling up over my left side as Evelyn did so on my right. I immediately embraced them tightly with my palms on the smalls of their backs.

Their hands were exploring my hair and massaging my chest as Kayla and I locked lips again, for the second time ever. Her lips were so soft and sensual. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues collided passionately.

Evelyn was nibbling on my right ear and trailing licks and kisses on my neck, down to my collar bone.

I reluctantly pulled back from Kayla. I took my right hand and softly stroked the hair behind Evelyn's ear. Her smile brightened as her face was exposed to the soft light of the room.

I locked eyes with her, and I thought I saw her sultry demeanor falter. I found a strong determination to make her mine, to make THEM mine, and I gave her a deep, low growl. Then, she did falter. She whimpered and gave a desperate look of need in her beautiful eyes.

I smiled with hunger. She collapsed into me as I gripped the hair on her head and pulled her into our first kiss. Like her twin sister, her lips felt magnificent as they molded to mine.

But where her sister was hungry and ravenous, I could easily feel that Evelyn was more reserved and cautious. She was gentle and loving, and I could sense she'd require a more sensual touch.

I let my hands explore both of their soft skin of their backs, taking in every defined separation of muscle. I trailed down to cup a single ass cheek in each hand. They both whimpered.

Kayla took that moment to slide up my body and had me staring point blank at her breasts. I removed my lips from Evelyn's mouth and latched them onto Kayla's left nipple.

"Mmmmmmm" She crooned in my ear. I was sucking softly on her inverted nipple and let my tongue flick at the crease in the middle. That's when she grabbed the back of my head and pulled hard into her breast.

I started sucking way harder and biting down with my teeth. She gasped in my ear and started breathing ragged.

I felt Evelyn crawl up slowly and could sense her waiting on her turn. I released Kayla and turned toward Evelyn's right breast. I decided to go way slower with her.

I started planting soft kisses on the outer swell of the mound. I made small trails with the tip of my tongue, circling her puckered areola. Leaving her breasts glistening, I then blew hot air across it. Her sensitive skin blossomed with goosebumps and she moaned loudly.

Her hands were going crazy in my hair. I felt her grip tighten slightly. I took it as a sign to proceed. I licked across the top of her hard nipple. Evelyn shuddered above me slightly. I started tracing letters across the nub, paying extra attention to the horizontal barbell piercing.

I must have spent twenty minutes going back and forth between the twins, feasting on their breasts. They were panting with need as they laid on top of me.

These goddesses were so fucking hot, that my cock was straining hard against my zipper. I knew they could feel it when they both looked each other in the eye.

They sat up and each straddled one of my legs. Kayla went for my zipper and started tugging my pants down as Evelyn pulled my shirt over my head.

It took only seconds before I was laying completely naked on their bed. They were both just staring at my cock, panting with desire.

"I told you he was big." Kayla smiled at her sister.

"Holy shit." Evelyn's eyes staring wide eyed.

"It's okay." I ran my fingers over Evelyn's forearm. "We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Okay?" I smiled reassuringly.

I saw something turn in her. Her eyes went from slightly afraid to fierce. Holy shit, that was hot.

I pulled her down to me with her arm I was caressing. She collapsed into me and our bodies molded together so naturally as we kissed passionately. She was so warm and soft, I couldn't keep my hands off her.

I rolled us over, me on top. Kayla took that moment to kneel behind her sister. This allowed Evelyn to lean back against her thighs, while Kayla stroked and caressed her hair.

I started kissing my way down her neck to her breasts, down her stomach, licking the fine hairs that trailed to her naval.

I reached her pubic mound, placing wet kisses lower, and lower. She slowly released her legs outward and I was left with the most erotic vision ever.

Her fat outer lips blossomed open to reveal the longer, wrinkled inner folds dripping with juices over her puckered asshole below. Right then, the most intoxicating smell hit my nostrils and I inhaled deeply.

I looked up and saw her biting her bottom lip, locking eyes with me. God she looked so sexy. I gave her a soft kiss above her clit, still maintaining eye contact. She flinched just slightly and I smiled at her.

I kissed just to the right of her pussy, where her muscular thigh ended...then the left side.

She cried out with need, in a hoarse whisper. "Please, Adam. Please..."

I couldn't wait any longer. I let my tongue sink as deep inside her as possible. A strong mix of flavors punched my palate. I was flooded with rapturous drive to consume all of her. I didn't want to waste a single drop of her sweet nectar.

"Ohhhhhh my godddddd! Ho...holy...oh fuck oh fuck!" Evelyn was whispering frantically.

I was licking every crevice inside her and sucking on her soft petals. I kept at it when I noticed her sister behind her, was now massaging Evelyn's breasts and lightly playing with her piercings.

Evelyn started thrashing beneath me wildly and I was straining to keep my mouth latched onto her.

"Please please please please...." She began chanting, almost hyperventilating.

I looped my arms under her legs and gripped tightly. I then dove head first for her clit and started sucking and licking frantically.

"Aaahhh!!! Ohhhhhh fuck! Fuuuuuuck! OH FUCK!!"

She arched her back abruptly and stiffened as I felt her pussy explode with juices on my chin. I immediately dropped down, suction cupping my mouth to her opening to drink as much as I could. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally relaxed and slumped back against her sister.

She was breathing hard and glistening with sweat all over. Kayla was back to stroking her hair for her.

"Ssshhhhh you did so well." Kayla was placing kisses on Evelyn's forehead as she was finding a grip on her breathing. I started to find all this very intriguing.

I dared to ask. "Hey is everything okay?" I'm sure I looked silly with my face soaking wet.

"Adam...you...have no...idea...how..." Evelyn's panting was interrupted...

"What she's trying to say is, you were absolutely the best first time she could've ever asked for." Kayla said gently, still stroking her sister's hair.

I just stared wide eyed. I had no idea what to say.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I assumed she's been with someone before. I...I didn't make you uncomfortable did I, Ev?"

"Come here, please." Evelyn held out her arms.

I crawled up her body and she hugged me weakly. Then she took my head in her hands and kissed me passionately, I could feel one of Kayla's hands caressing my hair as well.

We broke apart after a few minutes. "I like the taste of me on you." Evelyn giggled.

"Thank you for being so good and gentle with her." Kayla looked down at me with a beautiful smile.

I honestly had no idea that Evelyn had never been with anyone before. It felt surreal to be the first one for her.

"I'm honored. Thank you for letting me be a part of this." I said.

Evelyn started biting her lip again. I looked up and noticed Kayla with the same hungry look.

Evelyn sat up on her knees next to Kayla.

"Our turn." They said simultaneously.

They grabbed me and laid me down on my back. My raging hard on was sticking straight tip to the ceiling.

Kayla immediately bent down and took my cock into her mouth. I was instantly engulfed with euphoria as her warm wet lips slid down my cock, straight to the base. I could feel her throat closing around my cock, massaging my sensitive shaft.

"HOly shit!" I gasped loudly.

My sensitivity was skyrocketing. I was inundated with intensity as she bobbed her head up and down the entire length of my cock.

"Oh my god that feels so good. Ohhhhh fuck." I couldn't contain my moans of pleasure.

I was in heaven, it felt so amazing. But she relented and let my cock slide out of her mouth with an audible "pop".

Evelyn crawled up beside her, the twins straddling one leg of mine each. They both bent down and sandwiched my shaft between their lips. They began kissing each other, with my cock trying to invade their lip lock.

I felt both of them massaging every inch of my member with their slobbering lips.