Break In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room started to turn blood red. And my vision snapped.

I woke up in a pool of my own sweat, panting uncontrollably. I was seated up right, my sheets on the floor, and I had a mind splitting headache.

My door flung open and light poured in the room. Chloe came running in and crashed into me in my bed.

"Hey ssshhhhh I'm here now. It's okay. I'm here" Her voice felt like angels singing in my ear, as she held me tight in her arms.

I started to weep. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I'm here, baby. I'm not going anywhere okay? I'm with you forever. Don't forget that. No one's gonna hurt you again."

The pain rooted in my memories came back like a tidal wave. I was reliving all my past to remind me what I lost. That, combined with my current fears of falling in love with my sister and betraying her at the same time was too much to bare.

I crumbled in my sister's embrace. She continued to hold me for what felt like hours. I then finally felt calm enough to relax a bit. I started to lean back to lie down, but Chloe stopped me.

"Wait a sec. Your bed is soaking. Come sleep with me tonight okay?" She held my gaze, our noses just inches apart. Her green eyes entranced me.

"Alright." I said.

"Okay c'mon." She smiled.

"I'll meet you there in a second. I'm gross as fuck. I'm just gonna hop in the shower real quick and then I'll meet you in there." I said.

"Okay." And then she left for her room after giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

After getting cleaned up in the shower and dressing in my gym clothes, I opened Chloe's door to find her sitting back against her pillows, reading a book. She noticed me walk in and smiled beautifully.

She motioned for me to come join her and pulled the sheets back for me to slide in.

"Hey you." She whispered.

"Hey." I whispered back.

"You feelin okay?"

I paused. I couldn't really give an answer.

"Hey come here." She said, turning to me and holding her arms open.

I didn't wait even half a second to feel my sister's touch. I scooted down some to be eye level with her and we hugged each other tightly.

"You're gonna get past this just fine. I know it." She whispered in my ear.

"You'd be surprised..."

"How so?" She leaned back to look me in the eye.

"I can't tell you. Or...at least I'm terrified to."

"What on earth could you not tell me? You'll always be MY stupid brother." She smiled wide.

"Fuck yoouuu." I gave her the finger, then stuck it up her nose.

She just leaned forward to shove my finger further up inside it. Then she gave herself a massive overbite and crossed her eyes. I erupted with laughter.

"What?! Why don't you like me?!" She said in a moronic voice.

"I've created a monster. What have I done?!" I screamed trying to roll away from her.

She laughed in my face and tried to chew on my nose. I started rolling to my side of the bed and she gripped on to me like a koala bear.

I was laying on my back practically dying of laughter when I realized all her weight was on me and she was wrapped around me tightly. Her face was nuzzled under my chin, with her lips resting on the side of my neck.

Her breath was blowing steady hot waves across my skin. Her strawberry scented shampoo tickled my senses as I breathed in.

I couldn't help but loosen my grip around her to bring my hands to her rib cage, and feel my way down her sides to her abundant hips. I felt such a strong urge to have my hands underneath her shirt. I wanted to feel her skin. I wanted to explore every inch of her. To learn her curves. I wanted to be in her, for us to meld ourselves together.

I wanted everything I knew I could not have. As my mind was spinning out of control with urges and doubt, she began shifting her weight on me. She slid down to rest herself on my cock.

My throbbing member was way too much to not notice. Just as I could feel her heat soak into my crotch...

"Jesus Christ...what are we doing?" I whispered frantically.

She just locked eyes with me, gasping for breath.

"Chloe, you know we can't do this. It's so fucking wrong. This...this..."

I noticed her wince just slightly.

"No. It's okay." Her breathing was slowing down. "You're right. I'm so sorry, Adam."

Chloe hopped off me and ran out of the room, barely holding in her crying gasps.

"Fuuuuuck fuck fuck FUCK!" I strained under my breath.

I'm always fucking up! I took a couple seconds to cool off before I hopped out of bed to chase after her.

I walked out of the room to find her sitting on the edge of my bed in the guest room. She had her face in her palms, silently sobbing.

"Chloe. You know we can't..."

"WHY?!" She yelled furiously at me.

I stopped in my tracks, half way across the room. What the fuck. I just stared, wide eyed.

"You think I don't know?! You think I'm oblivious?!"

"Listen. I don't..."

"NO! I could fucking smell their sex on you, Adam! I know you were over at Kayla and Evelyn's....Don't try to hide it, please."

"Fuck..." I sighed, defeated. "Yes. But why can't I be with who I want?! Why is it up to you to decide who I can see?!"

I was feeling my inner rage come forth.

"You can't tell me what to fucking do or who to fucking see!! FUCK! What has gotten into you?! Tell me why it matters so much!" I continued.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU OKAY?!"

I couldn't say anything.

"Because..." she was in tears, whispering quietly. "Because I'm IN love with you. Because I want you for myself. I'm jealous of them for everything they can share with you." She began bawling.

I crouched in front of her and wrapped my arms around her tightly. She pulled back after a couple of seconds.

"I just want to show you the desire I've had for you ever since I could remember. I was always in love you. Why...why can't I have you?" She was looking at me with an absolutely heartbreaking look of longing.

"Chloe...I can't begin to tell you how much you mean to me. I..."

"I see the way you look at me. Kayla and Evelyn see it too. You don't think we talk about you all the time? Tell me you don't want me."

"Oh my god..."

"TELL. ME."

I just looked at her, defeated.

"You know we can't do this. It's wrong on so many levels. Our parents would be rolling in their graves."

She stroked my cheeks so softly with her fingers. Her hands then cupped my cheeks lightly and she kissed my forehead. Then she kissed my nose.

"I don't care." She kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I don't care what anyone thinks." She kissed me again, a millisecond longer this time.

"I only care about you and how happy we can make each other." She kissed me longer, lingering long enough to entice my tongue out from hiding.

"And I would be okay with even keeping the twins involved. I know how much they love you too. And don't fucking lie to me, I know they made you happy tonight."

"Come here."

I took her hand and she reluctantly stood to follow me back to her room. I laid her down slowly and pulled the covers over her. I started to walk back around the bed.

"Wha..." she started.

"Don't worry. I'm not leaving you." I smiled.

I got in on the other side of the bed and pulled the covers over myself. She was on her side facing me and I scooted close to her. Our noses were only mere inches from each other.

"I love you, Chloe. I'm never leaving you."

She let out a long sigh of relief. "Can you hold me tonight?" Her voice sounded shaky, like she was afraid.

"Of course." I unfolded my arms to pull her close, and she snuggled into my chest with her nose. I felt her fingers playing with my shirt in both of her hands.

"I'm not crazy right?"

"What?"

"I know you're my big brother. I've always looked up to you. I've always admired you. I know it's love. And I know what society says, but...I know something is there between us."

"Then...no. You're definitely not crazy." I sighed in content.

"Thank you." She gasped under her breath.

I felt her body shake as she started crying. It was like someone opened up the flood gates and my shirt was soon soaked. I had no choice but to hold her as her body shook from her continued sobs.

She mumbled something into my chest.

"Hmm?"

She looked up into my eyes after scooting away a couple inches.

"Im ruining your shirt." She said with a cute pout.

I took that moment to release her, take off my shirt, and threw it off the bed. She looked at my torso while biting her bottom lip, slightly.

"Come here, beautiful." I said laying back down and smiling at her. "Let's go to sleep."

"Okay." She gave me the cutest smile.

She cuddled into me as I held her tightly. It wasn't long before I heard her soft little snores. Holding my baby sister like this made me so fucking happy, I had to admit. I tried to stay awake as long as possible to enjoy the moment, but soon I started to fall asleep as well.

———————————————————————

I awoke to find myself wrapped up in a tangled mess of Chloe. During her sleep, she intertwined all her limbs with mine and was resting her face on my neck.

Thankfully it was a cold morning as she was so warm and soft. I didn't want to move and ruin this paradise I found myself in.

I settled on taking a few moments to gaze upon her adorable face, resting so peacefully. The phone rang and she squeezed my torso like a baby bat clinging to its mother for dear life.

"Tell them to go awaaaaaay." She mumbled on the skin of my neck.

"Of course, dear. Just one second." I chuckled.

I felt her lips smile and then they pursed against my skin for a soft kiss. I reached for the phone to answer the morning intruder's call. It was Mia from the shop. I answered quickly.

"Hey Mia, what's up?"

"Hey Adam! Just wanted to let you know that Cory Anderson called a few minutes ago and said that he'd be dropping off the car today at around noon."

"Oh shit. I forgot that was today. Okay awesome. I'll grab Chloe and we'll head over in just a little bit."

"Okay. see you soon!"

"Aight. See ya." I hung up, and tossed my phone back on the bedside table.

"You hear that?"

"I don't wanna make money. I just wanna stay here." She continued to grumble like a zombie.

I looked at her and she was actually smiling, obviously playing lazy.

"Get. The fuck. Up. NOW!" I screamed as I started tickling her sides.

"Fuuuuck!! You prick!" She wailed while trying to grab my arms.

I tried my best but she was formidable. She grabbed my wrists, but I let her take control to give her a much needed breath. She threw my arms up on the pillow above my head.

The tank top she was wearing shifted lower and her cleavage started spilling out before my eyes as she was now straddling me. I couldn't focus on anything else but the large orbs of flesh just inches from my nose.

"What...you lost your nerve all a sudden?" She winked at me.

Fuck, she was sexy. I couldn't stop looking. I was mesmerized.

"Come on you perv. We gotta go to Apollo. Now go get ready." She giggled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Then she hopped off me, ran to the bathroom, and kicked on the shower.

I was left with the most brutal erection of my life, sticking straight upward.

"Dammit." I sighed. "What am I getting myself into?"

———————————————————————

I was making a round in the shop, checking out all of the work Xander and his crew were completing as of late, when I heard the sound of air brakes releasing pressure. I knew right away it was the shipment we've been waiting for. I called the whole shop to meet at the front to welcome our next big money maker.

Xander and the other mechanics, as well as Chloe and Mia all gathered with me as I opened one of our giant bay doors to the main shop area.

"Hi there Adam. Great to see you again!" He boomed in a loud yet professional tone.

"Good afternoon, Cory. The pleasure is mine. You remember Chloe?"

"Of course!" He shook her hand.

"And this here is our receptionist, Mia and my head mechanic, Xander. Him and his crew here will be the ones putting their finger prints on your car!"

Cory laughed. "Yeah well I trust them. No worries. Pleasure to meet all of you. I'm Cory Anderson. I see you've got some beautiful machines in here! I'm very impressed with what you guys can get done!"

"Speaking of machines, what did you bring for us?" I asked excitedly.

"Well I say let's get straight to it, then! Let's open up the trailer and I think you'll be pretty happy with what I brought you." Cory said with a coy smile.

Me and the whole team followed Cory to the back of the trailer, where the driver was already opening up the large pull down door. It laid on the ground to form a heavy hydraulic lift platform to maneuver the car on and off the trailer.

"Holy shit, man." My jaw dropped. "A Ford GT40?!"

"Sexiest car in the world!" Cory grinned.

"Wow. That thing is epic! Look at the curves!" Chloe was gushing over the car.

"I see you've got good taste, too." Cory laughed.

"Xander, look at this thing dude!" One of the mechanics was crouched down looking under the car.

"Damn. Rust free. Dirt free. It's beautiful." Xander said.

"So Cory, what do you want us to do with this?" I asked.

"Well as you can see, it looks pretty clean and spotless. But the motor is missing and I want a whole new drivetrain put in. I don't want this to waste away in the garage. I want to be able to drive the piss out of this thing. Y'all can make that happen?"

"This an original chassis?? How did you get one?!" Xander asked as he was giving it a once over.

"You bet ya! I have friends in high places." Cory smiled.

"Wow. Okay then. What do you think, boss?" Xander asked.

"Hey dude, if you and your crew are comfortable working on it, I'm cool with it."

"Don't worry, Adam. We'll treat this like a child of our own." Xander promised.

"Alright. Well Cory, would you like to come to the office so we can plan out some numbers for you?" I asked.

"Sure thing!" Cory said.

After the car was unloaded from the trailer and stored in the garage, Cory left, satisfied with our build plans for it.

———————————————————————

Later that evening I felt I needed some time to myself to decompress. I felt that the weight of all that has happened in the past year was really taking its toll on me and I had no outlet to let it all go.

Chloe was out with the twins doing god knows what, the house was calm and quiet, and the weather was beautiful. So I put on some short swim trunks and made for the pool.

Exercise always relieved my stress and I felt like I desperately needed an outlet recently. I freestyle swam countless laps in the pool until I felt like I was refilling the water level with my sweat.

I came to a stop and gripped the ledge for support. I was panting heavily but I felt an almost euphoric high from swimming well past my brink of exhaustion.

I turned around and rested the back of my head on the ledge with my arms laid out to support my weight. I was letting the cold water filter between my toes from the slight current created by the water filtration system.

The sun was high in the sky and warmed my skin that wasn't under the water. It felt so nice to enjoy the weather. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt the most relaxing sensation creeping down my chest from my shoulders.

I opened my eyes to look straight up into Chloe's eyes as she trailed her finger nails lightly down my pecs and back up my neck to massage my scalp.

"Hey, big guy." She smiled.

"Oh my god are you a sight for sore eyes."

"Mmmm why are you so sweet to me, big brother?"

"No no no don't stop that feels amazinnnnnnnng..."

Just as I started complaining, she continued to trace her nails all over my shoulders, neck, and chest. I closed my eyes to relish her ministrations. Everything got a couple shades darker a few seconds later.

I opened my eyes again to see my vision curtained by her drooping hair surrounding my head and her nose just inches from mine.

Her big green eyes just held mine as her face took on a lustful look. I saw her bite her bottom lip and her breathing was quickening.

Her scent was filling my senses. Her beauty was all I could see. I was wanting her so badly but it was so hard for me to get over the hump of ruining my baby sister's life with one wrong move.

"Chloe...are you sure this is what you want?"

Her lips parted and let out a quick breath. I felt the warmth brush across my face.

"More than anything, I can't get you out of my hea...."

I grabbed the back of her head with my right hand and pulled her lips to mine. I felt the electricity pass between us as the intensity of our mutual passion raced skyward. I was desperate to taste her and she was eager in return.

Our lips were locked on each other while our tongues wrestled together. I released my hold on her suddenly. She lifted her head to allow ourselves a breather. We were both panting hard like our lives depended on it.

"Holy shit." She said between gasps.

"Hey, what time is it?"

"I don't know. I left my phone in the kitchen. Why?"

I just gave her an evil grin and gripped her with both hands under her arm pits.

"Nooooo. No no no. No! NOOO!!!"

She wailed and screamed frantically as I pulled her right over my head and into the pool. She was still fully clothed in her tight jeans and loose flowy blouse.

After she came up for air, I spun her around and pulled her close to me, mashing her heavy breasts against my chest.

"You mother fucker." She chuckled, soaking wet. "I will fucking own you."

"Oh what are you gonna do about it?" I grinned a little.

"I might have some ideas."

She leaned forward, pressing her mouth to mine. Those wet lips felt so soft and I couldn't get enough of her. We made out in the shallow end of the pool for what seemed like hours.

Her fingers were in my hair while she straddled my waist, her legs wrapped tightly around me. With my hands roaming all over her, the saturated blouse was clinging to my hands and I easily pulled the snaps loose in the front with a few tugs.

Chloe's large breasts spilled out dramatically as her bra was fighting for its life to keep them contained. I pulled her shirt completely off and discarded it behind me.

She then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra for me. She leaned back from me and let it fall in the water. Her tits only sank a little when they plopped free, resting on their own weight with the help of the water.

I was in awe, staring at my baby sister, topless, staring at me with lust in her eyes. Her lightly colored nipples, barely any darker than her skin, stuck out with hard nubs like eraser tips. Her entire torso was covered in goosebumps after I pulled her in the water.

"Geezus. You're fucking beautiful." I managed to whisper.

With both hands, she lifted both breasts a couple inches. I knew what she wanted and I wasted no time. I started kissing the middle of her chest and she smooshed her tits against my cheeks.

I kissed my way from her sternum and danced my tongue lightly around her right nipple, but never touching the puckered skin of her areolas. I slowly worked my kisses and licks across her chest, to her left breast.

This time I slid my tongue over her nipple with a long stroke.

"Ooooooo." She breathed slowly out.

I latched my lips onto her nipple and started to suck lightly while letting the tip of my tongue dance across the top of the thick bud.

"Oooooooooo fuuuuck don't stop, baby."

She let go of her other breast and I quickly cupped it and felt the soft mound squish between my fingers as I massaged it gently.

She grabbed the back of my head and dug her fingers into my scalp hard, as she pulled me into her chest. She seemed desperate to never let me go.

1...45678...13