Break In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god...you two...will be....the death of me." I panted.

They just giggled and kept up the lovely torture. I was already so close to exploding right then and there.

Just as I was close to my tipping point, they stopped. I was able to let out a huge sigh and then tension in my balls was able to relax some.

Kayla crawled up more to swing her leg over me. She centered her glistening lips over me and lowered herself slowly.

So tortuously slow, I could feel her pussy start to engulf the head of my cock. She was radiating so much intense heat. I felt like my eyes were rolling into the back of my head as I entered her.

A few moments later I was buried inside her with just an inch or so left to go. She raised her hips up to the tip of my cock and sank back down abruptly.

"Ohh!!" She cried.

She lifted up and slammed back down again.

"OOHHH!!" She cried out again.

I was now completely sheathed by her. Buried to the hilt, she started rocking back and forth on me while lifting up ever so slightly.

She was so fucking soft inside. So wet. So fucking hot. The gooey sloshing noises that our coupling was creating as we fucked, were unbelievably erotic.

I reached for her tits and grabbed hard. I knew she liked being more aggressive than her sister.

"Oh my god, Adam. Yes!"

"What do you want?" I was panting hard with every slow thrust inside her.

"Now. Please!" She was whimpering.

"Now what?" I asked aggressively.

"F....fu...." She stammered.

I kept my agonizingly slow pace of rocking my hips to meet hers.

"Fuck...please fuck me!" She cried.

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down to lay on my chest. We kissed fiercely as I grabbed one of her ass cheeks and dipped my fingers in her crack to caress her asshole. Then I began thrusting hard and fast into her.

"Ooohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck! Ohhhhhhhh FUUUUUUCK!!!!!" Her voice was bobbing rapidly with the ferocious fucking.

She was crying out loud in my ear as her body began shaking hard from my relentless pounding. Her tits were jiggling violently was I jack hammered up into her.

I dipped my middle finger deep inside her ass and she clenched down hard on it.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck..." she started chanting.

We were completely drenched in sweat and our torsos were starting to slide together with every powerful thrust.

My senses were overloading with how good she felt on me. I was racing up to my orgasm too fast. She felt so damn intense around my cock.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes..." she whispered in my ear as she clung to me for dear life.

Then after just another short moment she locked up her body and screamed. My crotch was flooded with her juices that gushed from her.

I buried myself in her as she spasmed and shook, crying out obscenities in my ear. I continued to rock my hips slowly to let her ride out the storm. After what seemed like five minutes or so, her breathing started returning to normal.

The smell of her juices leaking from her and over my balls, was filling my nostrils and I had to taste her. I had to have her just like I had her twin sister.

I raised her up off my still raging hard on and pulled her waist up to my mouth.

"Huh??" She squeaked.

"I'm not done with you yet." I gave her a look of hunger.

I lowered her dripping pussy on to my mouth. I was in heaven all over again. Her taste was so flavorful and arousing.

I feasted on her juices with desperate need. I shoved my tongue deep inside her and sucked her lips over and over.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh yeah baby that's so good. Oh yeah oh yeah please don't stop!" She breathed heavily.

Both of her hands were digging into my scalp and pulling my hair. She let her weight sink down on my mouth while rolling her hips around.

Just as I was getting into a rhythm I felt something warm and wet envelop the tip of my cock, and I moaned loudly up into Kayla's pussy.

"Oh! Woah!" Kayla yelped.

Then I felt it, Evelyn's pussy lowered all the way down on my cock.

"Hooooly shit, Adam. Oh my god, you're so big!" Evelyn cried out in some discomfort, behind her sister.

I moaned again as she pulled herself up and slowly sank back down.

I couldn't believe it. Two of the most intense, most beautiful girls were killing me with pleasure. I had one twin sitting on my face, and the other impaling herself on my cock at the same time. I truly have died and gone to heaven.

Kayla soon erupted with another orgasm, leaking her juices heavily on my face as I tried my hardest to drink every drop. The explosion of flavor had me reeling.

After a few minutes of eating, Kayla's shaking became too intense and her sensitivity got the better of her.

"Okay okay okay. Wooooooo! Okay I can't I can't!" She started laughing trying to hop off my mouth.

Her sensations were so intense she had trouble swinging her leg back over and stumbled back on the bed. She then was able to finally lay down beside Evelyn and me, and she kept a hand in my hair, caressing me lovingly.

I turned all my attention, then, to Evelyn who was still slowly fucking me. I grabbed her waist and softly massaged her skin as I started meeting her thrusts.

Her breathing became loud. She had her eyes locked on mine and she leaned forward to place her hands on my chest.

"Oh god...Oh god yes...Ohhhh fuck yes." Her pauses were in time with our slow thrusts.

She began rolling her hips like an expert dancer. I let my hands travel down to her ass and gripped her soft flesh tightly, letting my fingers feel her muscles working.

God, she was sensational. There's no way I could last any longer. Her heat that was engulfing me was so intense. Too intense.

I started thrusting a little faster and harder. I couldn't control myself anymore and my breathing crescendoed rapidly.

Her motions and and breathing matched mine perfectly. Her eyes, still locked on mine, shot open wide as she clenched down on my cock so fucking tight.

She screamed just as I groaned loudly and with that final thrust deep inside her, I erupted with everything my balls could provide.

I felt her wet heat dripping around my cock and seeping downward and soaking the bed. I kept pumping my seed into her with desperate need. It felt like it would never end and I'd die happy this way.

I finally stopped just as her trembling subsided.

"Oh...my...god...Adam. What...the fuck..." she was gasping for breaths.

"I hope that was okay for you're first time." I lamely said.

She smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen from her and she leaned forward to give me a tight hug. I was still buried inside her and I relished the feeling of our combined juices sloshing around my cock.

We looked to our side and saw Kayla looking up at us from her position, laying down on her side. She placed a hand on Evelyn's thigh.

"You were absolutely right. He was perfect." Evelyn said looking down at her.

Kayla just gripped her thigh with a couple squeezes and nodded happily.

"You okay?" I asked Kayla.

"I'm amazing, thanks to you."

"No no no. You two are incredible. Thank YOU!" I retorted.

She giggled. "You gonna stay here tonight with us?"

My mind paused in thought. I suddenly felt guilt ripping through me. I thought of Chloe at home. She was waiting for me, and I just got done spending the evening fucking her best friends.

"Heyyyyy what's that for? What's going on?" Evelyn asked with worry.

I could still feel the walls of her plush insides clenching me, even as I've softened. That distracted me for only a second.

"I uhhhh...I. I don't know if I can stay." I could feel my heart tense up.

The twins exchanged a brief look.

"It's okay." Kayla leaned forward to kiss me softly. "Go talk to her."

Evelyn then took her turn to kiss me passionately too. "She'll listen to you, I know it."

My heart stopped, hearing their words. What did they know? What did I NOT know?

I kept looking back and forth between them for an answer.

"Relax, Romeo. It's no big deal to us. We see the tension between you two, you know..." Kayla said so nonchalantly.

"What??" I nearly yelled.

"Oh c'mon. She loves you so much. Always has. Always will. Seriously just go talk to her." Evelyn chimed in.

"Don't worry. We're not going anywhere. Trust us." Kayla whispered into my ear then gave my ear lobe a lick.

Then they both cuddled into me, stroking my hair to calm me down while they essentially dog piled on top of me. I wrapped both of their bodies into a bear hug and held them tightly.

"Okay." I said quietly. They responded by just nuzzling their faces deeper into my chest.

It was roughly thirty minutes later, they forced me to forgo my position in their heavenly bed and get dressed.

As I was opening their door to leave, the twin sister goddesses turned me around and each gave me a huge hug and french kissed me softly until I felt my cock hardening again.

Evelyn felt it press against her, being the second kisser.

"Go! Now! Or else we'll force you to stay against your will!" She laughed sweetly.

I left with a giant smile on my face and the twins just leaned into each other, watching me leave and get into my truck to head home to Chloe.

———————————————————————

I parked my truck in her garage and sat there a while. I was contemplating everything that has happened these past few months.

It was hard for me to fathom the feelings roaring through my heart. My sister was the single most caring and thoughtful person in my life. She worked so hard all the time. She worked to care for me, our business, everything.

My feelings for her, I realized, we're out of control...something that should never happen between siblings. And then to make matters more complicated, I slept with her best friends. And now my feelings for them were like a raging storm of confusion.

How could I have such intense feelings for more than one person?!

My head started spinning and I suddenly felt like I was going to puke. I gripped the steering wheel of my truck and screamed between clenched teeth. I felt sweat dripping down my temples.

"Fuck...." I was so confused.

I exited the truck, locked up the garage, and made my way inside. As I entered the house, the smell of homemade cooking hit my nostrils.

It was one of my favorite meals ever, I could tell. A wonderful lasagna-stuffed pasta shell dish. My mouth was watering already.

"Is that what I think it is?!" I yelled. I could feel my pensive mood slipping away.

"It just came out of the oven! You have perfect timing!" Her smile was radiant. "And what took ya?!" She tilted her hip to the side, arms crossed, trying to look defensive.

"Uh uh I ain't buying that look!" I started laughing. "Come here!"

"Negative, mister! You get YOUR tush over here!"

I raced over to where she stood by the oven and picked her up in a giant hug.

"Dammit. You make me so happy. You're the best sister ever." I said into the crook of her neck.

She gripped her arms around my neck more tightly. "Anything for you, stupid." She giggled.

I chuckled, rubbing my nose in the divot above her collarbone.

"Ah! Fuck you, you're tickling me! Put me down put me down!!" She started flailing as I kept up my nose tickles.

"Fine fine finnnnne!" I relented dramatically.

"So do you want dinner or not? Cuz if you keep that up, you ain't gon get shit yo. Ya dig?" She acted like a tough gangster rapper.

"Oh my god. Worst fucking impression ever. What the fuck was that?!" I guffawed.

"Bitch. I'm the shiznit around here. Best recognize." She kept it up.

"Ughhh okay I'm gonna go pack my things. I'm outta here for good."

"Oh shut up. Come eat!" She smiled.

"Okay. Still stupid..." I said as I pinched her belly and then walked off to get cleaned up. "Be right back, gonna wash up."

"Idiooooot!" I could hear yelling from the kitchen.

After spending a few microseconds in the shower to clean off my earlier escapade with the twins. I got dressed into some loose workout clothes that I lounged around in and met my sister in the kitchen.

"You have no idea how much I've been craving lasagna stuffed shells." I gushed over the casserole dish. "It smells absolutely amazing."

"Yeah I figured it's been a while and said the hell with it." She said as she scooped up four large pasta shells containing the lasagna ingredients inside. She laid them gently on my plate. "Eat up!"

"Mmmmm" I just smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead as I took the plate from her.

She smiled up at me with a beautiful look of longing on her face. God, she was so beautiful. It was hard to move away, the loving look on her face, a beacon of hope in this demented world.

We sat at the table and ate together in comfortable silence for a while. This right here, this felt perfect. Being with her everyday the past few months couldn't measure up to anything I've ever had in life.

As I was thinking that, I finally realized something. My love for my sister was more than brotherly. It was tugging at my brain like a little kid wanting candy, yanking on my pant leg.

I looked at her across from me, stuffing her face with pasta shell goodness, the cheese and herbs spilling out from the corners of her mouth. Such grace, I thought.

I started laughing at her antics. "You're a disgrace you know that?"

She simply puffed her cheeks out and crossed her eyes, with cheese now spilling over her chin.

"Be right back, gonna go grab my receipt and exchange you for another one. My sister is defective."

She just giggled and continued eating after wiping her face clean. After a few more minutes, she started playing with her food aimlessly with her fork.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, a little concerned.

She sighed a little. "Ummm. To be honest, I've been thinking about you a lot." She wore a look of concern and...guilt maybe?

I looked at her with concern and I was wondering where this was going. I had an idea but was too afraid to admit, really.

She took my silence as curiosity.

"You know I love you, right? And you know I care about you more than anything...right?" She was looking at her plate, occasionally glancing up at me as she spoke.

"Ye..." I cleared my throat. "Yes. I do."

"I'd do anything for you, Adam. I mean it."

"The same goes for me. What's going on?"

She sighed. "You haven't talked about Rachel. Like at all, really...are you okay? I figured, after all this time, I could...I don't know...be let in to your thoughts...and help you carry the burden..."

This was NOT where I thought this was going. I was actually more prepared to deal with having feelings for my own sister. But then she hits me with this curve ball. What the fuck.

"Ugh..." I sighed annoyingly. "What do we need to talk about, exactly??" My anger flared.

I saw Chloe flinch and her eyes took on worry.

"Oh...I'm sorry. I...yeah that was stupid, I'm sorry..." She just shut herself down, looking defeated.

I immediately felt horrible and guilty for my reaction. My sister could be a fierce opponent in any battle. But now she looked lost and lonely. This was not her. And it was because of me she looked so broken.

"Chloe..."

She looked up reluctantly, unshed tears pooling in her eyes.

"Chloe no. I'm so sorry. Please don't be upset because I'm being an idiot." My heart ached for her. I grabbed her hand in mine across the table.

She blinked and her tears fell down her cheeks slowly. Fuck...

"No. You're right I shouldn't have pried into your life."

"Chloe. Listen to me. You ARE my life. So you can pry all you want. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I'm sorry."

She squeezed my hand in return. "Well we can talk about later. Im actually really tired and I know you're probably tired too after all th...well whatever you were doing. Uhhh...anyway I'll just talk to you tomorrow okay?"

And then like a flash before my eyes, she disappeared to her room.

Did she know something? I had to wonder if she knew where I was tonight. If she did, was that why she was acting weird?

Ugh. My life is getting complicated. I took her plate along with mine and washed them in the sink. I then sealed and stored the casserole dish in the fridge for later.

I laid down in bed a few minutes later and quickly fell asleep after my eventful evening.

———————————————————————

The next day had the twins in my room and they wasted no time in pouncing me like two ravenous panthers.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed with Evelyn riding me slowly, with me caressing her neck with wet hot kisses. My hands were gripping her ass cheeks and feeling the soft flesh squish between my fingers.

Her breathing was so eratic and rushed as she raced upon her orgasm.

I was relishing in the feeling of soft warm breasts pressed firmly against my back. Kayla's arms were wrapped around my waist. Her fingers tracing lines in the hair covering my abs and started to work their magic, massaging my stomach just above my cock.

Evelyn started riding me hard, and Kayla placed a hand on her sister's breast to pinch a pierced nipple. Evelyn started moaning loudly as she was tensing up.

I was in a state of utter bliss. My senses were were working overtime to keep my mind from breaking free of reality. Evelyn's warm sheath around my cock made me feel like I was leaving my body, so much euphoria engulfing my being.

I was getting so close. My balls were tightening and the pressure in my cock was becoming unbearable. I was about to explode with the force of an atomic bomb inside her.

Evelyn was right there with me as her body began to tremble with uncontrollable need. She was moaning incoherently in my ear, while Kayla kept massaging me and her sister's breast.

We both tensed up at the same time and I felt a huge force of power surging through my cock and...

The door swung open and crashed against the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK, ADAM!!!!!"

"CHLOE!" My panic went through the roof.

"HOW!?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!" She was raging like an untamed beast.

"I'm sorry!! I didn't...I..."

She stormed across the room and threw Evelyn from my lap and down on the floor hard. I heard her crying at my feet from the pure shock of the situation.

"You're doing this to hurt me?! You're doing this to crush me?! To break your sisters heart?! What did I ever do to deserve this?!"

I was sitting here naked, in front of my sister. Kayla was was huddled near the headboard covering herself with a bedsheet. Evelyn was slowly crawling away from Chloe, who was seething with pure, unfiltered rage.

I looked back up to plead my case with my sister. When I looked into her eyes...they...they were blue! What the...

Her hair turned bright red and her skin started to pale slightly. I was suddenly staring at my ex girlfriend, Rachel.

"WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS ADAM!!!!!!" Rachels voice carried the power of a grizzly bear's roar. Her breath was burning with heat as she roared in my face.

I was stunned to silence. Too scared to move or speak.

She grabbed my throat and I felt like my spine was about to snap like a twig. She threw me back on the bed with unrelenting force.

I looked back up to see her bent over the bed. A tan body behind her, gripping her waist, and brutally thrusting himself inside her. She started moaning dramatically, comically, and looking at me with a defiant expression.

"Is this what you want ADAM? To fuck me?!?! You want what you can't have!!!"

"What the fu...."

I looked back up and saw the man behind her, his face deforming into that of an elongated monster with viscous teeth. He was drooling all over Rachel's back as he pounded her relentlessly.

I looked back at Rachel in horror and her face was mirroring the same monstrosity. She roared in my face and I felt my mind shattering from the force she exhaled.

1...34567...13