Breakfast at Cassandra's Ch. 07

Story Info
More than a handful.
2.7k words
4.36
6.5k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many animals are able to adapt to their environments.

One type of deer in particular, the Southern Red Muntjac, can bark like a dog to scare off predators.

Adapting to a new environment was never Marvin Harding's strong suit.

But he was going to have to find a way this time.

***

Harold arrived back home, slowly slinking his way past the front door.

Brittany glided through the living room.

"Well there he is. I half expected to see you twirling a gold cane, throwing silver dollars everywhere, like you hit the big jackpot in Vegas?"

"Eh," Harold managed, taking a seat on the sofa.

Brittany sat down beside him, looking lovely in a flowered sun dress.

"You look tired, hon," she sympathized. "So how was your trip?"

Harold struggled finding a way to describe it.

"Uh, good, I guess you could say," he uttered.

She smiled.

Without wasting any more time, Harold came out with it.

"We found him," he informed Brittany.

"Who?" she wanted to clarify.

"Harding!?" Harold revealed with conviction.

Brittany was stunned, displaying a look that was halfway between surprise and trepidation.

"How is he?" she asked, concerned.

"Uh...okay. We cleaned him up. He was better by the end of the flight," Harold rattled off.

"You mean..."

"He's here," Harold said.

Brittany gasped.

"I mean, not here here...he's staying over at Bert's," Harold told her. "It's just Bert, Harding and a litter box full of cat turds..."

Brittany snickered.

"Bert isn't a clean freak, that's for sure," she reasoned.

There were a few moments of silence.

"But...so...what made him - Harding - come back here?" she asked.

Harold shrugged his shoulders.

"He, uh...wasn't doing too well out in Vegas. I mean, he was for a while. Said he was sober for years. But relapsed - big time. But he's trying again. Hasn't had a drink in, oh, 24 hours?" Harold went on. "When we found him, he was in pretty bad shape. He was passed out on a bar, some dive off the strip."

"Oh my," Brittany recoiled.

"Well, that ain't the half of it," Harold revealed. "He had been turning tricks, just to get by. Got fired from his last job, was facing an eviction and everything," Harold went on.

Brittany just shook her head.

"Well...I feared worse," she had to admit.

They both needed a drink, and Brittany fixed them each a Manhattan.

"Oh, and by the way, for better or for worse, I caught a glimpse of the most infamous male appendage in Hollywood," Harold revealed.

"Did you," Brittany playfully cooed.

"He was so drunk, we had to help him into the shower. And, wow, I have to say...," Harold said, trailing off.

Brittany took a sip of her drink.

"That is a big, monster dick," Harold described, not holding back.

Brittany had a good chuckle.

"They don't make 'em like that anymore, Harold," she teased.

"That's exactly what Jimmy said," Harold laughed. "Thing looked like it was loaded with D-cell batteries - a whole pack of them. And that's SOFT!?"

They both found amusement in waxing on about Harding's legendary endowment, but concern was still the overriding emotion at the moment.

"What is his plan? Being back here in Hollywood? Or does he even have a plan?" Brittany wondered.

"Well," Harold shrugged, taking a sip, "I guess we'll find out."

***

Over the next few weeks, the gang handled Harding with kid gloves.

They made sure he got an apartment - right in the same complex as Bert - and found him steady work. Not in the acting biz, but rather as a waiter, at Cassandra's.

Brittany, along with two of her friends from her book club, Alice and Dorothy, spent a lot of time with Harding, taking him to church, charity functions, and other wholesome activities to keep his body and mind in the right place.

Things were looking up.

***

St. Luke's Church was packed on this beautiful Sunday in late August.

Brittany, Alice, Dorothy, and Harding got there a little late, and had to settle for seats way up front.

Other than that, it was an enjoyable service.

But halfway through, Brittany sensed Marvin was feeling some discomfort.

"Marvin, what is wrong? You're fidgety," she whispered into his ear.

He suddenly grabbed for her purse, putting it over his lap.

"What is the matter?" she asked, her concern growing by the second.

He refused to answer, but her persistence wore him down.

Finally, he showed her - rather than telling her - what the problem was.

He lifted up her purse, displaying a tent-like bulge in his dress slacks.

Brittany gasped.

"What is the matter with you?! We're in church, Marvin," she said in shock, with a hint of disdain.

"Britt, I can't control it," he whispered back, placing the purse over what appeared to be an unmanageable erection.

"Well, you better control it," she fired back.

"No, Britt, you don't understand," he answered her, as those sitting in front of the group began to send harsh glances back at them for their chitter-chatter. "Out in Vegas, I was hard up for money...So, I became a guinea pig. Some drug for erection problems...It works...Only problem is, it's...erratic when it takes effect..."

"Well you couldn't have picked a worse time, Harding," she recoiled.

Even so, she began to find some humor in the situation, with Harding clutching to her purse, holding it over his obscene, uncontrollable bulge.

"Jesus, look at this thing," he said, taking the purse away for just a second.

Brittany held back a chuckle.

"Here, take my rain jacket," she suggested, realizing it was a good thing it was drizzling on the way to the service. "Otherwise, people are going to think the circus is in town."

Harding placed the purple rain jacket over his entire lap, feeling a bit more secure now.

But when the service made its way to communion, everyone wondered why Harding remained in his seat.

He waved them off, saying he had hurt his ankle and was trying to stay off his feet.

In keeping with the story, Harding limped to the car after the service, discreetly holding Brittany's rain coat out in front of himself to hide his untimely, unrelenting erection.

It was going to be an interesting ride home.

***

"What were you two goin' on about during the mass?" Dorothy wondered aloud, the Atlanta-born beauty speaking with a definable Southern twang.

Brittany glanced over at Marvin as she was driving, with a smirk. Marvin, sitting in the front passenger seat, remained quiet.

"Marvin...got a little too excited," Brittany revealed.

She was finding more and more humor in the situation, since now they felt the warm embrace of privacy.

"I don't understand," Dorothy persisted.

Brittany sighed.

"You wanna tell them, Marv, or should I?" she asked.

He just stared down at his trousers, dejected, then once again placed Britt's rain coat over them.

"Marvin (laugh)...revealed to me that he has been taking samples of a new drug that...deals with erection problems," Brittany tried to say in a calm, informative manner. "And...they kicked in at the wrong time."

Alice and Dorothy looked at each other, blushing.

"Oh my," said.

As if on cue, a tearing sound could be heard.

It was fabric, ripping apart...

"Oh, no," said Marvin, who had been wriggling around in his seat. "My pants tore..."

As upset as she was - Brittany had bought Marvin a new pair of pants along with various other garments - the humor was beginning to build and build.

"You tore your pants?!" she could hardly get out.

"I've...never seen it like this," he admitted, a bit frightened himself.

Alice and Dorothy, unsure what to think, began to laugh out of nervousness.

Brittany pulled into the driveway and the four headed in.

***

Marvin stood in the living room, with no rain coat or purse to hide his...development.

"Is that a flag pole in your pants, Marvin?" posed Alice, with a chuckle.

Marvin felt dejected, a bit ashamed. Brittany tried to ease his discomfort.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Marv," she assured him. "The girls here...are awfully impressed."

She gave him a comforting smile.

"It should wear off in a couple hours...that's what happened last time. Damn it, I'm not taking that pill anymore," he went off.

As Alice and Dorothy stared, captivated by Marvin's sturdy erection, torn fabric hanging from the crotch area of his trousers, Brittany felt it best to provide her friends a bit of backstory.

"Marvin, here, was very well known around Hollywood for his, eh, extra-large appendage," she revealed to her gal pals, both pushing 70 in age but as perky as ever.

They both gasped.

"Really," Alice said. "I had no idea..."

Brittany fixed them all Long Island Iced Teas.

Marvin still stood while drinking his.

"I feel weird sitting down," he said. "I don't wanna tear anything else..."

This only made the women laugh even more.

"Marvin, hon, why don't you just take off your slacks? Let Dorothy and Alice see your handsome bird, uncaged."

Marvin, reluctantly, took down his overmatched trousers, and underwear, freeing his mammoth erection.

It sprang out with a vengeance, eventually teeter-tottering up and down. It seemed greatly out of proportion when compared to his otherwise slender frame.

Brittany simply laughed.

But Dorothy and Alice, however, had eyes as big as saucers.

"For goodness sake, I've never seen one that big before," Dorothy gushed, as Marvin casually stepped out of his pants, indirectly making his lengthy, stiff rod bounce up and down between his legs.

"You wanna sit down, Marv? Do you feel dizzy with all the blood rushing to your...," Brittany suggested teasingly.

"Very funny, Britt," he answered, but did in fact take a seat, wedged in between her two friends from book club.

Not surprisingly, Alice and Dorothy couldn't help but aim all of their glances down at Marvin's member. In fact, they stared at it, wonderfully intrigued.

Marvin's immense shaft was lying off to the side, out over his left leg, almost poking Alice's dress.

With the vodka, rum, gin and tequila kicking in, Alice got a little playful and flung Marvin's hardened penis over to his right leg.

Dorothy followed suit and flung it back over to his left leg. This sequence of events repeated itself, back and forth, back and forth...

"I feel like I'm watching a tennis match," Brittany said with delight, her eyes darting back and forth, following the big, fat slab of meat.

The three finely-dressed women, and Marvin, now nude from the waist down, tried in vain to maintain a normal, flowing conversation, but Marvin's upstanding appendage stole all of the attention and focus.

"Could you do me a favor, Marvin? Could you stand back up, I wanna see...," Alice requested.

Marvin groaned but gave in to her request, given her sweet demeanor.

She lightly grasped the end of Marvin's lengthy, hardened phallus and pulled it downward, as far is it would go.

She then released it, squealing with delight upon seeing it spring upward with tremendous force. It bounced up and down wildly for a good few seconds until it settled back down, running perpendicular to the ground.

It didn't stay settled for long though, as Alice tested its spring-like quality once again. Marvin's amazingly-huge erection swayed up and down before him like an extended drawbridge, and Alice lost it.

"Look at her - I've never seen her laugh so hard," Dorothy marveled, as she, herself, gave into fits of chuckles watching Marvin's big, bouncing boner.

"It's like a Trebuchet," Alice managed, as she continued to laugh heartily while playing with Marvin's tortured, strained hard-on.

"What the hell's a Trebuchet?" asked Dorothy, as Marvin, meanwhile, discarded the last of his clothes, now going shirtless as well.

"It's a type of catapult, isn't it?" Brittany chimed in, her years of reading doing her justice.

"It was. It was (laugh), believed to have been created by the Chinese in 300 B.C.," said Alice, retired from teaching after 45 years but still showing she was as sharp as ever with these types of facts.

She kept pulling on Marvin's great, big cock, then would let go of it, watching it thrust upward and slap his belly.

Slap, slap, slap...

She did it so many times that the laughter and giggles had subsided. Now it was just fascination.

"I can't get over...not just how BIG it is, but how rigid and resilient it is," she marveled, continuing to test its spring-like quality.

Again and again and again she did it.

Dorothy started laughing heartily once again, not so much at Marvin's outsized member but at her friend's refusal to stop playing with it.

"Un-believable," she said, finally ceasing her manipulations of it, giggling as she watched it settle back down between his legs.

The fun was just beginning.

***

Alice grabbed the 10th and final, empty can of Tab.

She took a deep breath, and slowly began to move it towards its target.

She ever so slightly placed it atop the two cans, trying to make sure its weight was perfectly split between the two.

"Easy does it," urged Dorothy.

Alice had the can resting atop the other two, looking to make sure the three beneath those and the four beneath those were secure.

Alice took one more deep breath and gently let go, pulling back and stepping away.

"We...dit it!" shouted Dorothy in jubilation.

Celebration ensued.

Brittany and her two friends, out of pure whimsy, had successfully stacked 10 empty cans of Tab atop Marvin's unceasing, horse-sized erection.

"Look at that, four on the bottom, then three, then two, then one," laughed Britt, speaking of the pyramid-style stack they had constructed.

"Lemme get a camera," Alice uttered before dashing away.

"Stay still, Marvin," taunted Dorothy.

While Alice was busy getting her camera, Britt and Dorothy laughed and applauded at their accomplishment. Marvin stood in the middle of the room, with 10 soda cans sitting atop his big dork.

"I just hope that drug does wear off. Otherwise you may never be able to wear pants AGAIN," Dorothy commented, as Alice's camera began to click away.

Soon after, Marvin flinched and there went the cans, all crashing to the floor beneath him.

More chuckles ensued.

The inevitable seemed on the horizon. Marvin wanted - and desperately needed - some sort of release.

Alice and Dorothy urged him over to them.

Marvin stood between the two beauties, who were sitting comfortably on the love seat.

"You stroke the top, I'll stroke the bottom?" suggested Alice, as four hands began to work in unison.

Brittany stood alongside, delighted to see her two friends from book club, usually so refined, stroking a massive cock like Marvin's.

"It is an incredibly long dick," Dorothy had to say, with a teasing smile, youth and exuberance showing in her demeanor.

"And really thick too," Alice added.

"I haven't seen it like this in so long," Marvin delivered, simply referring to his dick but also referring to the good old days, with a deep sense of longing.

"Oh it is definitely at its full, 16-inch glory," chimed in Brittany, honoring the measurement that Marvin had always put out there. Actual validation of it seemed to be secondary at this point.

Alice and Dorothy stroked and stroked, their hands covering every inch of Marvin's extended pole, the bulbous, engorged head poking out at the top.

Finally, Marvin's kettle was about to whistle. The two women decided to turn Marvin around, to see just how far they could make him shoot.

Not breaking flow, they continued to manipulate the massive, lengthy shaft as it released the first of several copious bursts.

"Oh, boy," Alice said, with a mix of surprise, wonder, and apprehension.

Rope after rope after rope, Marvin's marvel - his amazingly-huge prick - produced an ejaculatory extravaganza. The shower of semen began to rain down on the discarded cans of Tab, which were lying all the way out in the middle of the living room.

A tiny metallic clink could be heard each time one of his ropes dinged one of the cans.

Dorothy and Alice kneaded every last drop of semen out of Marvin's marvelously-huge prick.

Finally letting go of the uniquely-massive pole, Alice and Dorothy congratulated their new friend, and each other.

"Well, simply put: enormous dick, enormous load," Dorothy said in teasing fashion.

"That's the schlong and short of it," Brittany laughed.

Funny thing, though, Marvin's erection still had not subsided.

As they say: wash, rinse, repeat.

And Alice and Dorothy went on to repeat the previous exercise, again jerking Marvin off to an explosive orgasm.

They repeated again, and again...

It was going to be a long night.

TO BE CONTINUED...