Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie's hand sped up on Kendra's wet pussy as she licked and sucked on her nipples. I could hear her fingers plunging through the wetness. Kendra was moaning louder, between short panting breaths. I could feel the vibration of her moan on my cock.

Her body bucked as the orgasm built up. She was jerking my cock harder now. She lifted her head and craned her neck, pulling my dick closer and closer. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock deeper into her mouth. The peak of her orgasm hit the moment my dick touched the back of her throat. She grabbed my ass cheeks with her free hand and pulled me further into her mouth to muffle her screams as she orgasmed.

Even as she climaxed, I did not lose a beat fucking her throat. I look at Angie. She had her wet fingers in her mouth, licking off Kendra's cum. Kendra's eyes followed mine and looked to her left towards Angie. She took my dick out her mouth with a loud pop and pointed it towards Angie as she stroked it.

"Want to try it?" Kendra asked, as she dipped her head below and took my balls in her mouth as her fingers ran along the veiny surface of my shaft.

Angie looked up at me, "it's huge, and I can feel it throbbing," as she grabbed my shaft and taking the head into her mouth.

Kendra let go of my balls as Angie began working on my cock, and turned her attention to Angie. "Your turn," she said as she cupped Angie's breasts, and lowered down to lick and pinch her hardened nipples.

Angie flipped onto her back with Kendra between her legs and my cock back into her mouth. Kendra aggressively pulled at Angie shorts, the only piece of clothing remaining between the three of us. Angie pulled her legs together to aid Kendra in the removal of her small booty shorts. I reached down and teased Angie's nipples between my fingers as I massaged her breast. She looked up at me and moaned as I pinched her nipples. I could feel the vibration of the moan up my shaft, which caused my dick to twitch in her mouth. Angie continued to jerk my shaft with one hand as she sucked on the head while groping my balls and rubbing the tip of her finger at my anus. She was a pro.

I looked down and noticed that Kendra had positioned herself between Angie's legs and was licking and trailing kisses down her stomach, making her way towards Angie's Pandora box. Angie increased the pace of her stroking and her moans were getting louder and louder with her lips tightly sealed around the head of my cock. I looked down and Kendra's face was buried between Angie's spread legs, her face moving swiftly back and forth as she ate her wet pussy. Angie moved her hand to the base of my cock and swallowed my whole length down her throat. She is using my cock to muffle the sound of her moans as the orgasm coursed through her body. My own orgasm was boiling up in my balls and ready to explode down her throat.

"UH, FUCK!" Angie screamed as she spat my cock out, saliva webbed between her lips and the head of my dick. Her back was arched to the point where only her elbows and her ass were touching the couch. Her feet in the air throwing up gang signs. My orgasm subsided down, but my cock was still rock hard in her hand.

Kendra's head popped up as she took a quick breath and resumed licking Angie clean. Angie's body collapsed onto the couch and she let go of the grip on my cock. Kendra licked her way back up Angie's body and locked lips. I began to softly stroke my cock to remain hard as I watched the girls' body become one.

"Damn, girl! You're sure that was your first time eating pussy?" Angie asked as she licked her juice off Kendra's face.

Kendra smiled and responded, "I was only doing what I've always wanted someone to do to me while they're down there."

They both looked at me. "Don't look at me. You've never complained when I'm down there," I said feeling guilty.

Kendra smiled and they both said in unison, "your turn, mister."

I quickly scanned their bodies, their cheeks side by side with their eyes locked on me. Their breasts flattened against each other's as Kendra laid on top of Angie. Her perfectly round ass was poking in the air. "Who wants to go first? I asked as I licked my lips, getting ready to eat their pussies.

"No silly," Kendra quickly responded.

"Your turn to cum," added Angie.

A better idea came to mind. "In that case, stand up," I commanded. Kendra rolled off Angie and stood up facing me. Angie swung her legs around and stood up next to her. I took a step and stood between them as I kissed Kendra. Then I turned my head to kiss Angie, tasting a mix of their juices on both their lips. My hands between their legs, my fingers parting their lips snaking up in them. Kendra reached for my cock and began stroking it. Angie was soaking wet from Kendra's oral session. With that, and since I've already been inside of Kendra, I decided to fuck Angie first.

I ordered Angie to get on her knees, bent over the couch. She did with her ass poking out at me. I bent over, spread her cheeks, licking from her clit to perineum, leaving a trail of saliva. Kendra grabbed my head and kissed me, sucking my tongue. I aimed my cock at Angie's entrance and gently pushed in, her lips wrapped around the head, and paused. I then ordered Kendra to climb onto the couch and straddle Angie like a horse. She did, placing her hands on her hips and wiggled her ass.

Kendra bent over, grabbed Angie's head, and locked lips with her. With her ass spread in front of me, I grabbed her hips, spreading her cheeks wider as I buried my face between them. I licked down from her ass to her clits and back up, then plunged my tongue in her cunt. As I tongue fucked Kendra's ass and pussy, I drove my big black cock deep into Angie. Both girls began moaning into each other's mouths. Once my cock bottomed out inside of Angie, I held Kendra's cheeks spread with one hand and grabbed Angie's with the other as I began to thrust deep into her.

"Oh fuck!" Angie screamed as she broke the kiss.

"Isn't he... ah, fuck!" Kendra moaned, not finishing that sentence.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, right there! Fuck, fuck, don't stop! FUCK, YESSSSSS!" Angie screamed as my cock pistoned in and out of her. Her pussy tightened around my shaft, gripping my cock as she climaxed, pushing me to the edge. Not wanting to cum without fucking Kendra, I pulled out. Angie collapsed onto the couch, her body convulsing from the orgasm.

"Your turn, beautiful," I told Kendra as I stroke my cock calming myself from climaxing too early. Kendra laid on her back next to Angie and spread her legs wide. I bent over and kissed her as I drove my cock into her cunt. After no more than five thrusts, I was ready to burst inside of her. I brought their heads together, cheek to cheek, as I pulled out and exploded on both their tongues.

Once I was done spurting out cum on their faces, I polished the head of my cock with the residue, licked my fingers and rubbed it on Kendra's anus. She moaned into Angie's mouth as I buried my cock in her ass. Angie broke the kiss and wrapped her lips around Kendra's clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kendra screamed as I continued thrusting my cock deep into her. Angie pulled her head back as Kendra was squirting like a broken faucet. She dropped her legs down, her hips bucked, her body stiffened as she climaxed.

I collapsed onto the couch between them, my cock still hard, my heart racing. Angie began stroking my cock as she licked and sucked on my nipple. Kendra leaned her head back onto the couch and said, "isn't he amazing!"

"I have not had a dick for six years since I came out..." Angie said. I looked at her shocked. That explained the tightness and the super grip. "...and I don't remember any of them making me cum as hard as you made me," she continued and kissed the head of my cock, "that was amazing!"

"Let me know when you're ready to leave," I told Kendra and leaned my head back, catching my breath.

"I'll be ready when I can get up off this floor," she responded with a heavy sigh.

A half-hour later, I drove Kendra back to get her car. When I got back home, Angie was laying on my bed in her birthday suit and said, "We ain't done yet, bad boy."

I spun around, like superman inside the phone booth, and my clothes were off. We fucked once more and made her cum. She then begged me to fuck her ass. I did and bust my nut in her. Since then we've been fucking every morning. Then I go to work and fuck Lilly twice a week and Kendra once a week.

Since she enjoyed the threesum with Kendra, I asked Angie if she would have another with her girl. She said no and that the girl was a straight lesbian and have never played with a man and didn't plan on it. Then, I asked Kendra if she would have an all-girl threesum with Angie and her girl. She, too, said no and that one threesum was enough.

12