Breakfast Pussy

Story Info
Breakfast is on her.
3k words
4.34
5.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BREAKFAST PUSSY

I'm Karen. My husband Lonnie was at the breakfast table. He was all dressed up for work in his spiffy suit and colorful tie. I was wearing a short nightgown. He couldn't tell, but I wasn't wearing any panties. Nope, just the nightie was covering my hot little pussy. I already felt myself getting wet down there.

"Morning lover." I said.

He gave me a peck on the lips, like he does every morning and said, "Morning, babe."

I leaned against the table and handed him a glass of orange juice. I always make breakfast for my lover before he goes to work at his office job in the city. I go to work later. I'm a nursery school teacher. If the mothers of those kids only knew what I was like away from the job, they'd think twice about letting me teach their little darlings.

I said to Lonnie, "You called in sick today. I called your office while you were in the shower."

He looked at me and said, "I have a really important project and a big meeting today."

I said, "Too bad. You've got a more important project here that needs your attention."

"What's that?"

I lifted my nightie and showed him my pussy. "It's right here."

He asked, "What did you tell them was wrong with me?"

I said, "I told them you had blue balls from not getting fucked enough."

He laughed, hoping I was joking. "That's really not a problem. You exhaust me just about every night."

I said, "Maybe I exaggerated. I called in sick too."

"And what's wrong with you?"

"I have an itch that needs scratched."

"Where?"

I opened my pussy lips and said, "Way up inside here. You're the only one with something that can reach it and make it feel better. You have that special medicine that I like."

I took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. I tied his hands behind him on the chair with his tie.

I said, "I've got a special breakfast for you today, our anniversary."

"Anniversary of what?" He didn't remember milestones like I did.

"The first time we made love, dummy. It was two years ago today. Don't you remember?"

He said, "I sure remember doing it, I just forgot the day."

We'd been married for eighteen months, but it was two years since we first had sex. When I'd felt his cock slide into me for the first time, it changed my life. We were still in college and had been dating for a few months. We went back to his apartment to find ourselves alone. His roommates were away for the weekend. Prior to that night, he had gotten me naked and had sucked on my tits and rubbed his cock against my vulva a few times, but we hadn't 'gone all-the-way'. I stripped for him and climbed on top of him on the couch. He rolled me over and I felt his cock slide into me for the first time. It was a wonderful feeling. I never had anticipated that sex would feel that good. After that, we fucked like minks and were married a few months later. We were lucky that I didn't get pregnant. He did me bareback the first few times. We began to use rubbers, but it just wasn't as good. The feeling of the bare skin of his cock and his semen releasing inside me is the best part of fucking and it invariably gets me off too. We've been doing it bareback for a few months and I'm sure it won't be long before there is a 'bun in the oven'.

I sat on the table in front of him, letting him look at my pussy. I had taken some grapes from the bowl on the table and had put them in my cunt without him noticing. I had them in my vagina and wiggled my hips so they were covered with my pussy juices. Then I pulled them out and fed the juicy grapes to him, one at a time. I popped one in his mouth. He ate it. I let him see me take the next grape out of my cunt and push it past his lips. He swirled it around in his mouth and swallowed it. I gave him the third grape and stuffed it in his mouth then kissed him.

"How do you like the taste? These are special grapes, just for you. There are a few more in my pussy for you to find later."

"Delicious, the best grapes I've ever eaten."

Next was one of those long-glazed donuts that are shaped like a phallus. I call them 'glazed dicks'; that's what they remind me of. They are fat and twisted and glisten like my husband's cock does after being inside me. I took one of the long donuts and rubbed it on my pussy, back and forth, getting the glazing on my pussy-lips. Then I pushed it into my vagina and pumped it back and forth a few times. I lifted my legs to let him watch the fake-cock push into me. It was messy and sticky and some of the donut came apart on my cunt lips. My pussy hair was sticky and matted.

I said. "Do you like seeing this glazed dick go in my cunt. It feels like your big cock sliding into me. I'm going to make you clean me up."

He was fixated on my sticky, messy pussy.

I said, "Do you like my pussy. Nobody else gets to put their fingers, their mouth or their dick in my cunt. It's only for you. It can come in all different flavors."

I pulled the donut out of my cunt and fed it to him. He sniffed and licked it, then took a small bite. I rubbed it on my cunt again and fed him another bite. I rubbed the sugary, pussy-soaked mess on his face. His tongue was licking the sweet taste from the glazed dick.

"It tastes like your pussy." He said.

"Do you like it?"

"It's the best thing in the world, and I'm having it for breakfast."

"See if my pussy tastes like donut."

It did, 'glazed pussy'.

I pulled his head into my crotch and he ferreted around, licking the sticky glazing from my cunny. His face was now all covered with the shiny remnants of the donut. I laughed at the mess I had made of his face.

I pulled my nightie over my head and let him look at me naked. His hands were tied, preventing him from grabbing my goodies. His dick ached to be touched. I kissed him and then leaned back on the table. I put a strawberry in my navel and spread some strawberry jelly on my breasts. He leaned forward and ate the berry. Then I pulled his face into my breasts and he licked up the strawberry jelly. It was messy; my chest was covered with the gooey red paste.

Next, I stood from the table and went to my knees between his legs. I undid his belt, then his pants. I pulled them down and off his feet. I pulled his underwear away. His hard prick sprung from the confines of his briefs and bounced a few inches from my face. I untied his shoes and removed them and his socks. I removed his underwear so he was naked from the waist down. His wonderful cock was hard as a rock.

"I'm hungry too." I said.

I licked the sensitive underside of his cock. I reached on the table and took the little jar of jelly. I spread the jelly on my husband's dick, massaging it into his skin. He looked at me with the glazed-over-look he gets when I'm seducing him.

I sucked his dick into my mouth and said, "I like jelly dick." I licked all over his prick and his balls, taking my time to arouse him with each flick of my tongue. He was close to coming, but I stopped before he could finish. I needed him to be fully erect and attentive. His cock was covered with the red fruit mixture.

He was still wearing his dress-shirt and undershirt. I was about to get them messy. I spread peanut butter on one of my breasts, then the other, with a knife. I stood and put a knife-full of peanut butter between my legs. He watched me spread the creamy paste over my cunt. I pushed my breasts into his face and invited him to continue his breakfast. I added more of the strawberry jelly. He suckled my nipples and slobbered all over my tits, licking up as much as he could, peanut butter and jelly tits. It was very messy. Lonnie had a mustache and it was full of jelly and peanut butter along with some of the glazed donut from my pussy. My boobs and my stomach were still sticky when I moved on to the next treat.

I took a hard-boiled egg (peeled) and sat on the table with my feet resting on the outside of his hips. I spread myself open, giving him a nice view of my open, peanut-butter-coated cunt. I slid the egg all over my pussy and then pushed it inside me. It disappeared into my cunt; then I closed my legs. The cool egg aroused me with its unusual shape and texture. I climbed down onto my husband's lap and held his hard, sticky penis, aiming it at my opening. I slid my pussy down onto his cock and the egg smashed all around his prick. It felt weird, having the egg mixed with his cock inside me. I felt the peanut butter and the donut remnants on my labia and inside my vagina. It was very different, very erotic, it set me on fire with lust. My pussy was leaking its sex-juice which added to the mixture in my crotch. I fucked him for a few minutes and then withdrew. His cock was covered with white and yellow egg, peanut butter, donut and jelly. It looked good enough to eat, but I wasn't done.

I had some of those breakfast sausage links. I took one and pumped it in and out of my cunt and fed it to him. Then I did it with another, lewdly pushing it inside me and twisting it around so it was covered with my juices and egg. He likes sausage (not the kind of sausage that I like). I fed him a few more links of pussy and egg flavored sausages. He eagerly ate each one.

I kissed him, tasting the food on his lips and feeling the heat from his body. I put my bare feet on his cock and rubbed him, a foot-job. I put the bottom of one foot, then the other to his mouth and he licked up the tasty mixture. He was licking me in all sorts of different places. I wrapped my legs around his head and pulled him into me. He cleaned the mess from my thighs. His mouth moved closer to my pussy, licking me below my navel but above my bush. There was glazing from the donut in my pussy hair. He tried to clean me up by sucking it out of my pubes. His mustache was covered with his breakfast.

Next, I pushed him away and got a banana. I peeled it sensuously, looking into his eyes with pure lust. I put the banana in my mouth and sucked on it like it was a dick. Poor Lonnie just sat there, enthralled with my every move. He wanted to touch his dick, but his hands were still tied. I kept my feet around his cock, rubbing him with my toes. I leaned back on the table and slid the banana into my cunt, slowly, with my husband watching it disappear. I fucked myself with the banana. It slid in easily and felt good. The cool fruit felt different than my husband's hot prick. I diddled my clit with the tip of the banana. It was getting moist with pussy-juices and was mushing all over me. I pulled the banana out and fed it to him. He bit off the end of it, tasting pussy flavored banana. He savored it in his mouth. I pulled the banana away and slid it back into my snatch. I pushed it in as far as it would go and then slid to the edge of the table.

"Eat the banana out of my cunt."

He chomped down on the white fruit and quickly ate it down to the opening to my cunny. Mashed banana was all over me. His nose was in my banana-covered pussy hair. He put his face in my crotch and used his tongue to pry and suck the banana out of me, getting his breakfast. I giving him all his food groups. He'd had fruit, eggs, meat, legumes, tits, pussy hair and my cum. He finally got most of the banana out of me. My pussy was all smeared with banana and egg and the peanut butter and jelly that had gotten in there. It was a matted, sticky mess. I told him it was his job to clean it up.

"Don't waste any food." I said. "You should eat everything that is on the plate."

Then, I laid back, lifting my legs, exposing my entire crotch to my husband. I took a dab of peanut butter and rubbed it on my asshole. I took a glob of jelly and spread it over the skin between my asshole and my cunt. Then I stuck a strawberry into the mess so it was stuck on my asshole.

Lonnie dove in, sucking the strawberry from my ass. Then he licked the peanut butter and jelly concoction from my ass.

"Peanut butter and jelly, my favorite." He said.

My loving husband frenched my asshole and licked up the gooey mixture. His face was covered. He couldn't get enough. He paid particular attention to the peanut butter. Feeling his tongue swirling in my tight little asshole was a real treat. There was peanut butter on his nose and chin and I knew where it had come from.

I told him. "This is your anniversary present for making me so happy and for screwing me every day of the year."

He said, "I'm willing to sacrifice for your happiness."

I laughed; he likes to fuck more than I do.

I promised. "You can eat my cunt whenever you want. My pussy belongs to you. No other man will ever taste me or put his cock inside me."

He asked, "What's for lunch?"

"Polish sausage."

The nasty talk was keeping him inspired. He was eagerly licking me all over, sucking egg and banana out of my cunt and jelly and peanut butter from my asshole.

I took a piece of bacon and slid it into my slit. Seeing the piece of bacon in my cunt, Lonnie went crazy. He was like a starving man.

"Bacon and pussy, my two favorite meats." He said as he gobbled up the tasty mixture.

I just laid there, adding food to my crotch for my husband's breakfast. This was working out better than I had imagined. I spread more jelly on my clit and he licked me to an orgasm. His face was covered with the red fruit and his white shirt was stained.

I sat up and straddled his lap. I rubbed my sticky pussy on his cock, sliding his length over my lips and my clit. I let his cock touch my asshole for a second. I took some jelly in my hand and took charge of his cock. I rubbed his dick, looking into his eyes and telling him to "Come for me."

I could tell by the depraved look on his face that he was close. I dropped to my knees and licked his flavorful prick, bringing him to climax. I had another surprise for him and for me. I had a large blueberry muffin that I had hollowed out on the bottom. When Lonnie's dick was ready to explode, I put the muffin down on top of his prick and held it there while he came. His semen shot up into the hollow and the muffin absorbed his semen, soaking it into the cake/blueberry interior. Now I had a cum-muffin for my breakfast.

I sat on the table. I was directly in front of him with my legs spread. I ate that muffin while I rubbed some of the cum-filled cake batter on my snatch. My finger pushed some inside me and I absorbed the fruity mess on my fingers licking them while eating my husband's cum in the muffin. I pushed the muffin into my mouth, spreading some of the cake and cum on my face. It's the best muffin I've ever had and is a new recipe for future breakfasts.

Lonnie stood up. He'd freed his hands from behind his back. His revived dick slid into my cunt. He was standing with me reclined on the table. He fucked me with his sticky-dick. It was a very different feeling to have all those breakfast foods inside my cunt. When he came again, it made a real mess. There was banana, egg, bacon grease, peanut butter and jelly and cum all mixed together.

We finished and went upstairs to take a shower which turned into a bath. We were both covered with breakfast and had to soak for a while to get the fruit and peanut butter off of our bodies. That led to another round of sex in the tub. I sat on his cock and fucked him leisurely for over an hour. We showered again in a failed attempt to remove all of the mess.

When we finally got out of the tub, I told him, "Next month is my birthday and you need to give me breakfast in bed."

He said, "I'm not a very good cook."

I suggested, "Maybe your sister could help. I hear she makes a great banana pudding.

Oh, it's been two weeks and my husband says my pussy still tastes like banana.