Breaking a Few New Barriers

Story Info
We try something new for her, and fun for us both.
2.5k words
4.17
8.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icouri
Icouri
10 Followers

This story is a nice memory from a sexy night with my lover. Obviously, no names or specific details, but everyone is over 18 and consenting.

*******

It was actually a calm Friday night, but I had been casually looking at a few sexy things and got worked up and then lost my mood. The side effect of which is I was semi hard all night and every little brush against my dick was exceptionally satisfying. As the night went on I sat down across from my lady and we watched TV. I stripped into my boxers and a shirt, and was idly touching myself as we watched. In general we were paying attention to the TV, but I caught her looking so I made a point to look back and wink and keep going.

After the show, I paused everything and just looked at her, wearing a T-shirt, bra, sarong and panties. I could see her panties from across the couch and just looked as I got harder. Soon I wanted to tease her a little more and so I moved our legs around so we were interlocked with each other and she could watch me touching myself, cock on display. I told her I do this a lot when she isn't home, that I think about her and what I want to do to her and just stroke myself. I have been thinking about her just laying across the couch and sucking me for hours, just because she likes to suck me off, while I would watch TV, play a game, or text my friends.

She shyly took the bait and confessed she thinks things like that too. She told me she wanted to take me in the car and give me head again, and then ride me in passenger seat in the driveway. She told me that she wished we had a holodeck so she could take 5 or 6 of me at once and just submit to being a toy for us for as long as we needed. And I said why stop there? With a holodeck I could do all sorts of things to her. I would push her on her knees in public and make her suck me off. I would make sure she felt every bit like my public plaything

She moaned at that one and started touching herself. I admitted I couldn't wait to get her comfortable with the idea of having sex in risky places: in the car, out in the park, public bathrooms. Places where we could get caught but not necessarily seen in the act.

She asked about which public bathrooms and suggested a few far from home. I suspect she had thought of them before too, but I told her about the one around the corner from us. A small park with a bathroom entrance that both of us could get to without it being suspicious. I told her there probably wouldn't be many people at 8 at night, and when she closed her eyes and moaned softly with her fingers working her clit, I told her to get her shoes on.

As soon as we got in the car I pulled myself out and grabbed her hand, pulling her fingers around my cock to stroke me as I drove. Four turns later we pulled into a very busy park parking lot, with all five volleyball courts in use along with all the people who come to watch. She chickened out immediately with a frustrated sigh.

I looked it over, and I regretfully agreed with here, there was just too many people. We wouldn't be able to get at the bathrooms discretely, or stay in them without a dozen people knocking on the stall door.

But we talked in the car and I could hear the disappointment in her voice. She wanted to try this, it was new and sexy and a huge step from her reserved demeanor and frankly it was a big deal to me. I love risky public sex and I didn't want to waste the mood. When the reality settled, I told her we don't have to try it, but I did park somewhere far from the bulk of other cars, In the shadow of a tree, and I gripped the back of her head and told her I would keep watch for her. She looked around first, and saw there were cars on either side of us, but none in front of back, so we could see out a ways, and she slid her seat back and ducked down and swallowed me whole.

I pushed her all the way down and held her there as I looked around. Then I threw my hand back over the seat next to me and let her work. I was in heaven. I know she was worried about people, but I couldn't have cared any less about them. I watched them walking around and thought of how good it would be to not have this be a thing people gawk at. She is a passionate cocksucker, her whole mood changing when she commits to the act, and slid her seat further back so she could get down on her knees in the foot well and not be twisted at an angle. I let her drool on me, listened to her sucking and moaning, silently encouraging her to make a mess so obvious it wouldn't be mistaken for anything else. And I talked to her.

I told her first that nobody was around so she knew when I told her I wouldn't care if someone was coming, she would know it was just fantasy talking. She moaned loudly at that, as she is learning to love being my little slut and to give herself over to sexual passion. When the mood strikes, she gets into it with a fervor. I told her I would let them watch, and asked her if she wanted to show them how much she loved sucking me off, if she would show them how she loves to swallow cum. I pushed her head down and told her to show them how she wants my whole cock in her throat. I could feel the mess she was making through my boxers and savored the moaning and slurping sounds filling the closed cabin.

All too soon though, she had to come up. She said the angle was too uncomfortable for her to keep going, and pouted that she couldn't get me to cum. I really wanted her to keep going, but I had to weigh my options. Get a longer blowjob session from her or make sure she knows her comfort still matters and that we can try things without her feeling like she has to commit no matter what happens after we start..

I asked her if she wanted to try something else, instead, and she agreed so we took off, her hand once again stroking me as I drove. As we got back into our neighborhood, I pulled over on the side of the road and told her to pull her knees up and sit on them on the seat. I wanted her in doggy style with her ass pressed against the passenger window as we drove around the neighborhood and she resumed her work. In this position she wouldn't be any more contorted than on the bed at home, I hoped, and we could keep the fun going a little longer.

We couldn't get her in the right position without a fuss so we just got her to be a little more comfortable, before she dove back down and hid herself below the car window frame, and we were able to drive around like that for a few minutes, savoring every turn and speed bump. She came back up as we made the last couple turns to home. I could tell she was at her edge for crazy new behaviour, so we went inside and straight to the bedroom.

Once inside, we stripped off our bottoms and I immediately pushed her down and myself into her. She was a slick mess and I slipped in immediately and to the hilt, rocking her to a hard orgasm as fast as I could before I slowed and started talking to her again. I told her how fucking hot all of that was, how I think about that a lot, and how we would do it again. She told me she felt bad because she wanted to make me cum, but I told her I didn't want to. I held back because the only way I wanted to cum was by putting her on her back in the seat and cumming on her face so she had to wear it on the drive home. Something I still would like to do one day.

Now that we were home I wanted to spend the night talking. I slowly slid in and out of her, along the full length of my cock, enjoying each inch I fit into her, and told her I wanted to hear more of her fantasies. She was still shy so I told her point blank one that had been on my mind for a while. I wanted to spend the day with her and some toys and watch porn and talk, to touch each other and ourselves until we finally break and have to take each other. Listening to her moan, I told her that the surge of lust she just felt is how I feel when she talks to me.

Slowly, she told me she wanted to do that too if I wanted it, and that she had been thinking about the holodeck and that she wanted an extra version of her in it too. She wanted one of her to peg me while I fucked her ass and she rode another one and sucked a third. And maybe two more for her hands so she could wear my cum

and have it leaking from every hole. The whole time she was talking, I was slowly fucking her, I changed my length and speed and built up with her as she talked to show her how excited her thoughts had me, and when she stopped I slowed back down.

I asked if it was my turn, if me sharing would help her open up. We passed a few more fantasies back and forth, new things to try, places to try them, and people to try them around or in front of, but at this point, it was getting harder to articulate more detailed thoughts. I wanted to pull her legs up and rim her. I wanted her to sit on my face. I wanted to do so much to her, but I didn't want to end anything. So I rolled her over and placed myself against her asshole. I rocked gently, letting the slickness from her pussy keep me gliding across her entrance. I teased her, and angled myself so as I humped her, every stroke started pressing against her back door before slipping up between her cheeks.

In this position, and with her unable to form long sentences, my demeanor changed. I wanted her to feel like she was mine, so she could lose herself in the night and just give in to the pleasure. I told her I wanted her to be my party fuck toy. To pull myself out and take whatever hole I wanted, when I wanted, no matter who was around. And I listened to her moan into the pillow and tell me she would do it. She was mine and I could treat her like an object and make people jealous of the toy I get to fuck.

I humped her slowly like that, pressing against her ass with every stroke, and told her I could take her ass right now, it wouldn't be up to her anymore. That next time we did this I *would*. I would push myself in her tight asshole nice and slow and then slowly fuck her. I told her I would have her pick something to watch and use her ass to stroke my cock with. I told her she was a toy and I could use her whenever I wanted. And she begged for it, lost out of her own mind with pleasure. She begged me to use her ass like a sex toy and use it to stroke my cock. Begged me to be my assfucking loving whore.

I told her it would be next time, but tonight I had something special planned and I rolled her over and straddled her chest. By this point she only had a fancy lace bra on, something I asked her to keep on while we had been shedding clothes during the night. I slipped my cock under her bra and used it to guide me as I thrust along her breasts without any hands to hold them in place.

It is not that she didn't like this change, but it was mostly for my pleasure, so I could savour the sight. I wanted to cum like that for her, but I was worried it wasn't going to work out as it was. I pinned her hands down over her head and thrusted until I coated her throat and chest in precum, enough to satisfy her want to feel coated, before I dismounted and told her to stay put. I needed help getting off, and grabbed a medium black prostate massager. I straddled her again, this time with her moving both hands to her side so I was pinning them there with my legs, and I reached back and placed the toy on her chest. I sat on it slowly with my cock bobbing right above her lips and her trying to lick and suck my shaft, making for a wonderfully dirty sight. As I sank onto it, my cock got lower and lower until she could swallow the first half of it. I looked down at her, just her breasts, her shoulders, and her hungry mouth in sight, and her hands trapped so she was stuck there.

I wanted to go back to tit-fucking her, but she has a way with her tongue and I needed to feel her throat around my cock head. I grabbed her by her hair and started pistoning in and out of her. I used her throat like a fleshlight and fucked like an animal. It didn't take long, the buzzing in my ass and drool flying out from around her lips was too much. I pulled out and stroked myself, finally letting my cum out onto her face. I watched 5 or 6 thick ropes track from her chin to her hair before I moved down to align myself with her pussy and pulled her legs up over my shoulders. I pushed my cock back into her and fucked her as hard as I could to get her to an orgasm, before my body began to shut down. She got it, and I got to watch my slut getting fucked with a face full of my cum. I didn't last much longer than that, and laid down to let the toy bring a few more spastic twitches out of me as we caught our breath.

Icouri
Icouri
10 Followers