All Comments on 'Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 06'

by GabrielInkabus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Okey I applaud the author. You are getting better story by story I think you have great potential. this chapter was a breath of sanity. Melody was surprisingly sain. I sthink she and his real dad are pricks and he needs out possible with Abby, melody is cray cray and A.J’s dad is to. It is probable that they drugged him that was why he was out for three days. The step sister is a nut job but so would I if I had a tiger mom/ unstable nutcase for a mom. I think she’s either in a bondage asylum or strapped into a device in a secret room the alternative is they flat out raped her then sent her to the looney bind as the ole can’t believe her she’s crazy cover up

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Abbey is definitely growing on me. As messed up as she is, that's still way more normal than either Melody or Candice. Great chapter, thank you for this. Would be very interesting to find out the reaction of either of them to running into Abbey and AJ together in the basement, especially seeing how Abbey is game for just about anything!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great. This is a great boost to a story that was getting a little boring with those shits that AJ's father had hooked up with. Abbey is ten times better than either Melody or her shagnasty daughter. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. This story is fucked up. And I mean that in a good way. I never know what's coming next. Everything keeps coming out of left field and rocking AJ's (and your readers') world. The only think I'm sure of is dad is a dick who AJ needs to man up and kick his ass, even if he loses or it costs him his home. That is, I'm sure until the next chapter where you show me all these redeeming qualities he has. Then I'm not sure of anything. Except I'm really digging this story.

What would be a real freakout is if you tied this in with the Jennifer and Mackenzie stories. Mind. Blown. Excellent tale. Keep us guessing. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

ScottishTexanScottishTexan6 months ago

"Alright," Melody said, and she stepped around in front of the car, headed back up to the porch where she stood, and knocked on the door, waiting for AJ's father to open the door for her."

What in the everlovin' fuck was that? First of all, she just followed AJ out to his car to talk. The freaking door should be unlocked because they both just recently used it. But besides that, she is married to AJ's dad and lives with them, so why does she have to knock on the door like a total stranger? It makes absolutely no sense at all.

-----

In spite of the fact that Abbey is slightly whacked out, I wish that she was real and living with me. She sounds like a barrel of laughs.

"Did you fuck your sister?" Abbey asked."

Can I get a big, huge, Scooby-Doo "Ruh Roh!"? 😆 🤣 😂 I'm fairly certain that AJ's going to be straight up and honest with Abbey. But it's still going to be fun reading the beginning of the next installment. 3/5

upyoursixupyoursix6 months ago

Why are anal, daughter and sister in the tags? None of that comes up at all. And naive is starting to sound dumb with him missing so much and not getting what the videos were.

You're a good writer but I think the plot needs some tweaks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGabrielInkabus@GabrielInkabus
Aspiring writer, creator, professional liar. A note for those who read my works. My text editor is as good as I can afford. I write as a hobby. I have a number of books in the works and I hope to become a professional writer with any luck. I thank you all for your comments. La...