All Comments on 'Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 08'

by GabrielInkabus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny6 months ago
So the beach property

Does it come with a pool or is the beach private?..

LOL sorry I just had to ask, that foreword had me grinning.

Oh and the story is making me wonder what the heck is going on with the protagonist, but I still have to read. It's intriguing, so see you in the next chapter.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan6 months ago

For those hoping or demanding that I make a point, get to it, end it, and get it over with, I must ask, is this how you approach life?

-

In one breath, you're emphasizing that this is a work of fiction. And in the next breath, you're suddenly comparing your fiction to reality. You don't get it both ways. You were teetering on the edge of losing my attention as a reader by the end of the last chapter because your story seemed to ramble on endlessly with psychotic episode after psychotic episode. I guess that is your idea of reality. I stopped bothering to read any further than the introduction. It's a shame that you're offended by legitimate questions about the direction of your story.

I'm done following this story since it's devolved into stupidity. 🙄 1/5

SabatakiSabataki6 months ago

Having a fun ride.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazed6 months ago

I am enjoying the story. I hope you keep writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGabrielInkabus@GabrielInkabus
Aspiring writer, creator, professional liar. A note for those who read my works. My text editor is as good as I can afford. I write as a hobby. I have a number of books in the works and I hope to become a professional writer with any luck. I thank you all for your comments. La...