All Comments on 'Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 10'

by GabrielInkabus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop5 months ago

The father is a racist conman scumbag , fingers crossed he gets the jail soon.

Its time for more chapters of Mackenzie And Jennifer though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dude has pretty much raped everybody but his son

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree, more Mac and Jen!!!!!

The Steele story is basically a circular story that seems to be going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is totally fucked up. But I disagree with the others. I say that's what makes it so great! You've got a crazy nympho girlfriend who will do anything he wishes sexually. You've got a crazy stepmother who likes to play weird sexual dominance games with him. You've got a crazy stepsister who likes to have hate sex with him. You've a a crazy abusive criminal dad who thinks he's far more of a man, sexually and ethically. You've got crazy AJ, who should bail, but he's getting all this crazy pussy, which is the best. He should also deal with his dad, (kick his ass, turn him in to authorities, tamper with his brakes, just leave, etc), but then where would our story be without it?

It seems all the women are down for banging AJ, just on their own, strange, terms. They all give the impression they would gobble up a pussy, though we haven't seen that yet. And for all those whining about Mackenzie, I could be wrong, but it just seems there's a tie in to the two stories. If not, it certainly seems there could be, given the mysterious backgrounds of all the women involved.

I love this tale and find myself jonesing when I finish a chapter, already anticipating the next. 5/5 stars. Wish I could rate it higher.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok, gotta give it to you, a very thorough evaluation of this crazy tale. You also may be onto something that the two series may just collide at some point. That would be very interesting indeed. Onward!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGabrielInkabus@GabrielInkabus
Aspiring writer, creator, professional liar. A note for those who read my works. My text editor is as good as I can afford. I write as a hobby. I have a number of books in the works and I hope to become a professional writer with any luck. I thank you all for your comments. La...