Breaking Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina has a decently oval face, framed with curly ebony-black hair. It hangs loose, full of body, down past the tops of her shoulders. She has a pair of big, brown, "doe eyes" to go with it. Then she has a slightly long, and slightly narrow nose with a sharp line at its top. Beneath that she has a fairly wide mouth and a brilliant smile. A pair of plump, soft, medium-pink lips surround her smile. Her face has some slightly strong features to it, but it doesn't have harsh lines. Everything is nicely rounded, giving her face a delicate and feminine look. The only flaw I can see on Nina's face are a few small, and rather faint, wrinkles at the corners of her eyes. But that's kind of to be expected for a woman in her 40s.

"Hi, you must be Adam. I'm Miss Rodgers..." I greet Adam, making it a point to ignore Nina. "I'll assume that this is Nina. Has Nina behaved herself for you?"

"If by that --" Nina says, glaring at me.

I guess I was right. Time to, in Adam's words, bully my way through her bitchiness. I don't hesitate at all. I was not only ready for it, but I've also been waiting for Nina to give me an excuse to show her who's the boss here. I just didn't think she'd do it so soon. I thought I'd have the time for at least another whole sentence before she acted up.

I just reach up and very quickly slap Nina across her face. I make it a good slap, one that sears a medium bright handprint onto her cheek. It knocks her head slightly to the side as well. And it cuts her off in mid-sentence. I'm pretty sure she didn't expect it. I'm pretty sure I'm getting her attention now, too.

I grab a good handful of her curly hair. It's fine and silky, but I can feel a trace of some styling gel, or something similar, in it. I guess those curls aren't natural, not that it matters. I yank hard, pulling Nina forward.

Nina stumbles. The pull of her hair is plenty to pull her forward. But she's not expecting to move just yet. Pulling her hair pulls her head, and then her shoulders, into the apartment. Her reflexes make her feet scramble to stay under the rest of her body and prevent her from falling on her face. That has her stumble a couple of quick, clumsy, steps.

But those small steps are all I need. Now I can reach Nina's back. I put my hand to the small of her back. I kind of turn, putting all of my weight into a hard shove to the bottom of Nina's back. It sends her stumbling forward again, faster this time.

She doesn't have far to go. I keep a spot just inside the wall empty. There's nothing there but a plain wall. Nina's feet bump firmly against the baseboards. Her head stops just short of bumping hard into the wall. Another firm push on her back has Nina flush against the wall. It's a technique my friend Janelle taught me to control a person. Janelle is a Deputy Sheriff. I'll bet she's shoved plenty of people against a wall.

And she's done exactly what I'm doing now. While Nina is still surprised by the sudden violence of the move, something she wasn't expecting apparently, I grab her wrists. I pull them up to the small of her back. Then I'm locking a pair of standard handcuffs around Nina's bony wrists. I doubt she's expecting that, either.

Still holding her firmly pressed up against the wall, I grab her hair again. This time I get my grip low, almost down to the tops of her shoulders. I yank with all my strength, tilting her head back with a hard jerk. One that almost snaps her head back. I hang onto her hair, keeping the pressure on her neck, and forcing her to keep her head tilted back.

I pull a ball gag out of my back pocket. I only have one hand free, so I use it to put the ball to her mouth. I push and feel the hard resistance as she clenches her teeth firmly to block me from pushing the ball into her mouth. I manage to work a few fingers around and pinch the corners of her jaw. Anatomy wins out. Her mouth opens. Wide.

The ball is a good-sized one. It's squishy, but it also gets firmer the closer to its center you get. So really, only the outside of it is squishy. I don't hesitate to shove hard. The outside of the ball squishes in as presses against her teeth. I feel her tendons tightening up as she tries to close her jaw, but she doesn't have a chance with my finger there. The ball squishes through her teeth. It stuffs her mouth full. And that leaves me just the chore of pulling the hard leather strap around the back of her head and fastening it tightly before she can manage to spit the ball out.

I win that race, too. Maybe because once I get the straps around her head, I can pull them tight and that drives the ball deeper into her mouth. Where her mouth is slightly narrower. It has the ball pushing a little harder to stretch her mouth a little wider.

I still have a grip on Nina's hair. I don't give her any instructions, I just step out from behind her, no longer pinning her against the wall. Then I use her hair for a leash, yanking hard to get her moving. I pull her one step back from the wall. Then I pull her hair over the top of her head and yank again. This time pulling her to turn around and step forward.

Adam is still standing just inside the door. I worked fast, taking well under a minute to get Nina cuffed and gagged. But by now, I thought Sophie would have moved Adam to the sofa. Clearly, it's not from Sophie's lack of trying. Adam isn't going anywhere. He's just standing there, gawking wide-eyed, as I manhandle his mother. I guess I must make it look easy. It wasn't. Nina tensed up instantly and resisted me. But Janelle taught me well. And Nina didn't have much time to actually fight me. It was more just that she wasn't cooperating.

It's clear to me from the look on Adam's face that he definitely did not expect to see anything like this. I'll bet he has the same idea of D/s that most vanillas do. Dominatrix in high-heeled leather boots, up to their thighs, and leather dresses with bullwhips. Submissives crawling around like dogs. I can't know what Nina expects, but I do see the surprise on her face. Along with a touch of nervousness. But to me, it looks more as if she didn't expect me, a rather petite and delicate-looking woman, to so powerfully, and violently, take control of her.

I snap her hair again, yanking almost hard enough to pull some of it out. But not quite. It gets her stumbling forward, towards the sofas. That's all I needed. Stumbling is moving. I just keep pulling hard, turning her curly hair into a leash, and keep her moving the few steps over to the sofa.

I stop Nina in front of the sofa. Then swiftly I use my foot to tap the backs of her knees, buckling them. At the same time, I jerk her hair down sharply. I can see her hands struggling against the cuffs as if she's trying to get her hands up to pull mine from her hair. But with the cuffs on, her hands are useless. The shove down, with her knees buckling and unsteady, is enough. It drops Nina onto her knees.

I am not letting go of her hair. From my anecdotal research, a good yank on a woman's hair does one of two things to her. It either makes her horny, or it makes her want to fight. Sometimes both. I've yet to decide what it's doing for Nina. But it's clearly doing something.

I put my foot to Nina's hip. I'm not wearing heels, though. Just my comfy sneakers. And they're pastel pink. I use my foot to shove her hip back, pushing her to sit back as she kneels. Then I use my foot to kick her knees wide apart. Her feet, too, so that her bottom is hanging between her heels. I use her hair to keep her back up straight. And now, Nina is kneeling the way I like to see my slaves kneel.

Now Adam follows Sophie over and takes his seat on the sofa, too. But he keeps his rather startled eyes on Nina.

I keep my hand on Nina's hair, holding it taut above her head. And I keep my foot on Nina's hip, holding her bottom down. I feel a few twitches of her muscles as if she's trying to raise her hips up. I quickly stomp down, pushing her hips hard down. After a couple of twitches, Nina settles down and stays where I put her.

But she still has the surprised look on her face. I watch as her eyes very anxiously dart over to Adam. "MMM!" Nina tries to say something through her gag, but its ball is too big and squishy. It has her mouth stuffed so fully that he can barely make a sound. And that's just what I wanted. Nina needs to learn a few things before we get serious.

I lower my grip on her hair, letting her silky locks slip between my fingers as I slide my hand down to her scalp. I keep enough of a grip on it that Nina doesn't dare to try yanking her head away. But once I have my tight grip close to her scalp, I turn her head slightly so that she's facing me. And I tilt her head back so that she's looking up at me.

I stand over Nina, looking down upon her. And straight into her eyes. "I don't know, and I don't care, what filthy gutter they scraped your skanky butt out of, bitch. You are in my Queendom now. Here, even the trashiest of filthy cunts act like proper ladies. I'm sure that a gutter whore like you aspires to the status of a filthy cunt, so try acting like the cheapest of gutter trash and maybe someone will be so stupid as think you aren't freshly yanked out of some sewer and dressed up like a whore!

"You were told that Mister Goren would speak for your worthless, skanky butt, and yet the first thing you do is open your mouth. I would have thought that a filthy whore like you would know there's only one time anyone wants a whore's mouth open, and that's to suck a cock. Absolutely no one here cares what a stupid whore has to say!

"Get this through your useless head, bitch. You are nothing. No one cares about you. No one cares what happens to you. You have nothing. Because you are nothing! You're no more valuable here than a hole in the wall, just another hole to be used for a cum dumpster. If you want to spare yourself some very painful lessons to teach you your place, I suggest you start acting like the filthy peasant cunt we both know you are."

I can the nervous look on Nina's face blooming. As I'm scolding her, my voice icy cold and stern, it goes from slightly anxious, to almost deathly afraid. I suspect, from what I've been told about her, that the nervousness is from the realization of her worst fear. The loss of control. It seems to be something that truly scares her. It's probably why her dates haven't had much luck. It's going to take a lot to bully through.

I hold out one hand as I call for Sophie to hand me my favorite crop. The one I always use. The one that's made of pastel green soft leather and trimmed with frilly white lace. The one I'm so worried that I'll wear out someday!

I use the tip of the crop to lightly tap Nina's bottom. She still has all of her clothes on. But her slacks are made of a delicate fabric. Not something that's going to cushion even a light tap much. So I know she feels it. I really hope it gets her attention and lets her know that the consequences of disobedience here are going to be harsh.

"Let me make this so clear that a retarded amoeba could understand it. Just maybe even a filthy cunt, by which I mean you, will understand it, too. You are going to stay right where you are. You are not going to move. I am not asking. I am telling you that is what you are going to do. The only choice you have is how much punishment you will make yourself endure before you finally realize that you are going to stay on your knees, where gutter whores belong."

I give Nina another, and slightly harder, tap on her bottom with my crop. It gets a little crisper of a flinch running through her body. And it eggs up the nervousness that I'm seeing.

She's not fooling me. I know that she wants to be here. Adam told her where he was taking her. I don't know what she thought might happen here, but she's a smart woman. She would have guessed pretty clearly when he told her that she was seeing a Domme and expected to be totally demure when they arrived.

It tells me that her nervousness is just a combination of the fear of the unknown. The idea of submitting to a woman, something I doubt she's ever done before. The idea of a new Domme, where she won't know what to expect. The idea of her son seeing far more than she wants him to, and what he might think of her afterward. And now, the quickly growing idea that she's not going to be able to resist me. That I will push through her defenses and find what she's hiding.

I've seen enough women like her to know that I'm not close to past those defenses yet. Nina is going to fight me more. Whether she stays put now or not. She's going to be one of those toys that are always testing the limits. That's always making me prove to her that I can keep her on her knees. At least until I do. She'll become a different person then.

I let go of her hair, snapping a very stern, and cold, "stay, cunt," as I do. Nina stays put for a moment, her anxious eyes still locked on me. I'm sure she's watching for a clue about what I think I'm going to do now. And I know she's watching me for any sign of a weakness she can exploit. If I'm going to dominate Nina, she's going to make really dominate her. She's going to make me work for it, too.

There's really not a lot Nina can do to get up. And that's intentional on my part. I'm sure she realizes it, too. My foot is still on top of her thigh, snug against her hip. If she tries to move, my foot is going to pin her in place. Firmly. And I'll punish her for trying. Nina is smart enough to know all of that. She's not going to fight me now. She's going to wait a moment until she has a better chance of success or a better reason to fight. Then I'll have to remind her that I wasn't asking her to stay on her knees like a good whore.

I turn my attention back to Adam. But I keep a corner of my eye on Nina. I'll bet you anything she's watching me close enough to see it, too.

"Now, where were we... Oh, yeah... I assume this filthy cunt is Nina?"

"Yeah, that's my mom. Nina." Adam answers me. He keeps one eye, maybe one and a half, on Nina. I'm sure he's watching her for some clue as to whether she's liking this, or not. The uncertainty, the slight hesitation in his voice is enough to tell me that he's far beyond his element. He hasn't a clue what's going to happen to Nina. Or what I'm going to expect of him.

"What did you tell this cunt about where she was coming and why?"

"I told her what you said to. That I was bringing her to meet you. That you're a dominatrix, and that you'd said she wasn't allowed to talk here, that I would have to answer for her. She... uh... told me that she could speak for herself..."

"But she came. Is this filthy cunt as stupid as she looks - and has been acting - or does she have some brains, like say as much brains as the average goldfish?"

"She's really smart."

"Oh, goodie!" I blurt out with a touch of excitement to my voice. "Then she should have figured out why you were bringing her here."

"I'd say so. I mean, I've been riding her hard for months now that she ought to just find someone to give her what she wants. Maybe then she'll stop being so crabby with everyone. I've even told her that if she wouldn't find someone, I'd find someone for her."

"Then she should have definitely figured it out. Unless she's as dumb as she looks. In which case I'd be amazed if you told me she managed to dress herself."

Chapter 02: Starting At The Top

As firmly as Nina is gagged, Nina isn't going to be saying anything. About anything. To anyone. A good, or well-trained, slave wouldn't need the gag. I consider it a training aid for Nina. It won't let her misbehave. It will teach her to be quiet and let others decide things for her. Or at least it will get her used to the idea of it. Because she isn't going to have a choice about it.

I keep my attention on Adam. "For the moment, until I decide if I'll train this filthy cunt, it still belongs to you. You brought it here, so it's yours. If this bitch didn't like that idea, it wouldn't have wanted you to bring it.

"That means you'll have to stop thinking of this disgusting whore as mommy and start thinking of it as what it is. It's nothing. It's no more than a Barbie doll to be played with however its owners wish to use it. It has no thoughts, feeling, emotions, or anything else. It's just a Nina doll.

"Now, you don't mind if I check out this bitch's boobs, do you?" I ask him. I shift back slightly, moving as casually as I can. Once my head is just barely out of Nina's sight, I nod to Adam, letting him know that he's to say yes. I'm pretty sure that he didn't expect to actually make any intimate decisions for Nina. Or to have any involvement with her breasts.

I can't tell him the reason I asked him. Nina would hear it. This is what Nina wants. I can see that much already. It's not that she wants to show her breasts to her son, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want him to see them. It's the humiliation she craves. Being reduced to nothing. Not just told that she's nothing. Anyone can do that. Being reduced to nothing. As she is now. She's the one on her knees. They're her breasts. Yet she has to stay quiet and allow Adam to decide if I will get to see them. Me, a woman who so far has done nothing but roughly manhandle her. It's a very intimate humiliation for Nina. And that's what she wants.

"I guess..." Adam answers. I hear a slight question in his voice. And a fair amount of reluctance. It tells me that he doesn't want her breasts openly displayed in front of him. He doesn't want to see them. And he's far from sure that Nina wants me to see them. He clearly doesn't want to make Nina endure anything she doesn't want to, but he also doesn't know what she wants to happen. And I can't explain to him that Nina wants to be degraded as fully as I possibly can humiliate her. Nina would hear it if I did. Then she'd know that Adam is just playing a role for me.

I don't need Adam's permission to do anything. I made it clear to him that this is my world, and I do as I please with toys. Toys like Nina. I only "asked" his permission for Nina. So she could hear him make the choice for her. She could hear him freely offering me her breasts. And so that Nina could kneel there and realize that his decision is the only one for her. She doesn't have a say in whether I get her breasts or not.

Now that I have his permission, I switch to my sweet voice and tell Sophie to "show me this bitch's breasts."

Sophie comes over quickly. One of the instructions I'd given her before they arrived was to be especially sweet with Nina. I told Sophie that because I know how much Nina claims to hate same-sex contact. Now she's going to get a good feel of Sophie's very delicate and feminine touch. And hopefully, she'll know that it was Adam who condemned her to it.

Sophie starts unbuttoning Nina's silk blouse. There's not a lot Sophie can do to be extra sweet as she undoes buttons, but that doesn't stop her from trying. Sophie does her best to let the sides of her hands slip into the opening front of Nina's blouse and tenderly brush over her skin. She also keeps Nina's blouse closed as long as she can, leaving the unbuttoned flaps of it hanging loose over Nina's breasts as she keeps going down. And then as she works her way around the waistband, gently tugging the tails of the shirt out.

"There," Sophie says in her very honeyed voice. She has a heavy southern accent. Old, deep south. "Now let's show those tiny breasts to my Mistress, bitch." Sophie puts her hands to Nina's shoulders, letting almost all of her hands softly touch Nina's skin. I'm sure Sophie feels the hard flinching shudder flow over Nina. I can see it. I'll bet Adam sees it, too. Sophie uses her hands, very affectionately caressing her way along Nina's lean shoulders, to push the blouse off. It falls down her arms, revealing a white bra underneath. With only a slight nudge, the blouse drops all the way to Nina's wrists. It would fall free if Nina's wrists weren't cuffed behind her back. Now her blouse just hangs from her wrists, draping down over her bottom and onto the floor.