Breaking Blue Pt. 6 : Lustful Break

Story Info
Blue is taken in the breakroom and loves it.
1.4k words
3.54
4.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked inside the bank to heavy chattering from hundreds of people. Summer was around the corner, so hundreds of people were coming to try and get transfers and withdrawals for vacations. I had to clear my head of the hive, but after seeing that guard, my defense was up. Anyone could be a part of the hive, and I needed to prepare.

I walked through the giant wooden door into my office and began my day like normal. I made some coffee, thumbed through some notes I made at last week's meeting, and made phone calls to waiting clients. My day stayed in this motion for three hours, and I decided it was time for a break. I left the office and exited into the employee break rooms. I opened the door and felt a hand grip the front of my dress before being pulled into the room. The door shut behind me as the man shoved me onto the floor.

"Hel-"

Hands gripped firmly around my mouth and chest, squeezing me tight. The man who shut the door was masked and very strong built. He walked right before me and lifted my dress to expose my thighs. Without hesitation, he pushed my thong to the side and began fingering me wildly.

"Already wet, huh? It seems like this whore needs a good fucking." The man pulled his fingers out, and sure enough, his entire finger was covered in my cum. He stuck his fingers into his mouth and licked the cum off.

"Did you want some?"

I shook my head; no, but he, of course, didn't care. "Open wide whore." He demanded. I opened my mouth and felt his fingers slide over my tongue. I felt my thong slide down my legs, exposing my, for some god-forsaken reason, drenched Pussy. The man dropped to his knees and began eating me out. His tongue slid all over my pussy. At first, his tongue was everywhere, but after a moment, he latched onto my clit. I could feel an orgasm building already, and I couldn't be more disgusted for liking this a bit. The man holding me pulled my hair sideways to expose my neck.

"So, you do have the mark, interesting; I wonder what he sees in you. Besides this amazing body, of course." He stated, leaving kisses down my neck.

The man eating me out lay on the floor, unzipping his pants and displaying his arousal, "Make her sit on it."

Knowing that if I didn't comply what they could do, I dropped to my knees and positioned his sex against my entrance. I slowly slid myself down on top of him. He felt amazing. His length was perfect, 8 or 9 inches, and his girth was blissfully thick. I couldn't help but moan as I felt his warmth inside me throbbing for more. My pussy had already greeted this intruder by making my entrance nice and wet for him to press in his length.

"Bounce bitch."

I pressed my hands against the man's chest and began lifting myself into the air and plopping down hard. Where did the hive get these giant cocks from? I haven't yet run into a man with a small member, and it's very enticing. I kept fucking the man for a moment and looked over to see the other man was growing interested. He pulled his erection out and walked over to me, placing himself in my mouth. It felt like a performance, and none of us wanted to be lackluster. I felt everyone rushing toward a climax, and I was excited from anticipation.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

"Release it, baby. I'm cumming too!" The man inside my pussy said.

I came to a mind-blowing orgasm, and just as I did, the man inside my pussy came filling me up. I was cumming on his cum. This thought sent me into another knee-trembling orgasm. Two in a row! I'm such a slut. The man in my mouth came, and I swallowed his seed, even licking his cock tip to ensure he got it all out.

The men were spent and tossed me to the side like some cheap whore. They dressed and left the room as if nothing had happened. They didn't say another word, just up and left. They left me there naked, and cum filled. I attempted to stand but failed and dropped back to the ground with weak legs. I tried to stand again, this time using the vending machine to help me regain my footing. I gripped my stomach, still somehow feeling the man's cock deep inside of me. I grabbed my dress and picked up my thong.

"Fuck it," I thought, skipping the thong and sliding my dress back on. There was no point in wearing the damn thing anyway. The hive would rip them off.

"Blue? Blue, you in there? We've been looking for you for an hour. Are you okay?"

FUCK! That was Baxter Arrington; if he saw me like this, he'd tell the boss. Baxter was one of the employees I liked, and only because he innocently flirted with me every day. He'd bring me snacks and candies all the time. He's a little on the shorter side, but I've heard he's a BBC from many women in the office. I grabbed napkins and wiped as much cum out of me as possible. I walked over to the door and unlocked it.

"Hey, buddy, where have you been."

"Uh, yeah, I'm sorry, Baxter, I was... just freshening up."

"In the break room?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm sorry I would've done it in the bathroom, but it was packed and-

"What's that on your neck," Baxter interrupted."

"-Oh, this, this is just a tattoo. I got it a few days ago," I continued.

"A few days ago? Wouldn't it still hurt?"

"I mean, yeah, it still hurts, see," I needed to fake this somehow, so I slapped my neck as hard as possible, "Ow, ouch, oh, that hurt so much."

Baxter laughed and moved closer to me. "You're lying... and I know you're lying because I walked past the women's bathroom today with Bridgette, and I didn't see a soul go in or out.

"Baxter, seriously?"

"Yes, blue. Seriously, I heard noises from here, and we have reports of moaning and all kinds of craziness coming from this room, and it just so happens the cameras in front of the door are off. How do you explain that blue."

"You're going to report me, aren't you?"

"Blue, I have to. It's my job. I wish it weren't like this-

"I'd let you fuck me." I interrupted.

"-And blue you can't... wait... what?"

I was shocked at myself this time. I had physically offered myself to a co-worker. I'm a horrible wife, but I needed him not to tell. I lifted my dress over my head and walked to the door shutting it and clicking the lock. I could feel baxters eyes burned onto my skin as I turned around to face him. I leaned back against the door and began rubbing my clit while caressing my tits with the other hand.

"Please don't tell on me, Baxter... id does anything."

"Blue, what the fuck! Put your dress back on this instant!"

"No," I said slowly, stepping towards him, "But I'd love to see you try and make me."

"Blue, I have a wife. You put that damn dress back on."

"Baxter, I've known you've had a wife since you started working here, so who were you reminding? Me or yourself."

I was face to face with Baxter and slowly trailed my index finger down his chest to his pants. I gripped his erection and was mind blown by the thickness. His cock was throbbing with excitement. I got down on my knees and undid his pants, pulling his cock out.

"Blue, I have a wife if she finds out about this."

"I won't tell if you don't, Baxter."

I began to suck him, and immediately, his hands gripped the back of my head. He was almost too massive to fit inside my mouth, but I managed.

"Oh my god, blue, I love this, baby girl; suck my big cock, baby, I love you."

I stopped sucking and looked up at him, "Not love... lust." I continued sucking him until he came inside my mouth. We both walked out of the break room, satisfied.

"Wow, will that ever happen again?"

"Yeah... yes it will," I responded.

I got back to work and finished my day with one thought on my mind. Was this the point? The world will do what you please if you make the right offer. Like magic, I got a text on my phone from the maestro to meet him in his office at the hive. I had sworn I'd never go back, but I needed information. I needed to know what all of this was truly about.