Breaking Blue Pt. 05 : Riding Lust

Story Info
Needing answers blue attempts to break the mystery driver.
1.1k words
3.83
2.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My initial fear was that the driver would take me to some random location, but he remained in the city and drove me straight to work. It wouldn't have been odd if these masked guys weren't known for fucking you before they let you go. With about twenty minutes of traffic to get through, I decided to attempt to break the silence and maybe learn about what the fuck was going on.

"So, uh, you work with the hive, huh?"

The man glanced back at me through the rearview mirror and then back to the road, acknowledging me and nothing else. There was no way this guy had nothing to say. Was he going to fuck me like the others?

"Okay, I'll cut the bullshit. Are you going to fuck me?"

"If that's a question you have, my dear, then you've failed lust already," The man responded.

I slumped into my seat, defeated. This guy wasn't budging even a bit, and neither was the traffic. I needed to see if I could get some information from him, but how? As disgusting as it felt, I tried to think back to the hive and what the maestro said, "A balance of peace and chaos." With that thought, I slowly pulled down my dress strap, exposing my Lacey bra. The driver's attention finally diverted from the road and into the backseat. If it were a show he wanted, for the information I needed, I'd give it to him.

"You like this," I asked, caressing my hands up my chest and squeezing my tits hard, "Tell me what you know, and I'll make it worth your while."

I pulled up my dress, exposing my thong, and began rubbing my clit. The driver's eyes fixated on me like a lion to its prey, and in a sick way, I enjoyed it. I was enjoying displaying myself to him like this.

After a moment, the driver's initial amusement faded, and his attention drifted back to the road. It was so disappointing. I gave him an audible scoff and crossed my arms.

"Pouting like a bitch gets you nowhere; if you even want a chance at beating the hive, you must find ways to overcome your normal human instinct just to give up and take it in the ass," the driver didn't even attempt to look at me, "You have to remember we have your careers in our palms, to us this is a game but for you, this could mean your entire life. Although it doesn't seem you value that life very much if I'm being honest."

"What the fuck do you mean I don't value my life? The only reason I am doing this bullshit is so our lives won't be ruined by-

"If the only reason you are doing this is that you're afraid of losing a job, then your priorities are completely fucked, and you've lost already," he added.

"Why else would I do this, huh? I don't want this and never will."

"It's not about you wanting it. It's about you winning. The maestro sees something in you that none of us do. That's why he chose you. It seems The old bastard was wrong."

He was right. It isn't like I had a choice in any of this, and if I was going to be forced to play, I might as well win. To get anything out of this guy, I needed to up the ante. I eased up to the back of his seat and reached my hand around his crotch.

"What the hell are you doing," he snarled.

"Lust," I responded.

I unzipped his zipper and reached in to feel a rock-hard cock that had already grown to its full size. I crawled into the front seat and yanked his cock out. It was a standard size, maybe 5 or 6 inches, so it would be super easy for me to give him a good time. I dropped my head onto his cock and began sucking him. I could hear his audible moans as I moved my tongue around him. Feeling him grow thicker in my mouth, I lifted my head and looked up at him.

"Would be a shame to get cum all over this nice suit."

"Fuck you," he said, spitting on my face.

I wiped it off and stuck my fingers into my mouth. I hated myself for it but wanted him to break so badly that I would do anything. I sucked my fingers slowly, making sure he could see how much care I took so my craft.

"May I suck your dick, sir?"

"Yes, baby girl," he sighed with pleasant relief.

I paused for a moment, realizing I was starting to enjoy this. Getting what I want by manipulating his weakness. Sex.

I began sucking him again, twisting my hands around his now beating cock and pushing my head down as far as possible. Faster and faster, I could feel his cock about to explode.

"Swallow me, you fucking slut," he bellowed, pressing his hands down hard on my head and locking me into place firmly around him.

He came into my mouth, and I swallowed every little bit. I slumped back into the front seat and wiped my mouth. He also lost his professional posture and lazily slouched back. The traffic finally began moving, and my work was just around the corner.

"Tell me what I need to know... now," I demanded.

"My dear, this game is a lot bigger than you think. You are a Guinea pig in a giant maze," he pulled into my work parking and gestured for me to leave."

"Wha- what. That's it? That's all I get!"

"Yes, it is," he said coldly, "you have your answer already. It seems you need to find your question."

"Fuck you and your goddam riddles," I sneered.

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. I can't believe I sucked some random guy's dick just to be told nothing. What did he mean by I'm a Guinea pig?

As I walked into my work, I noticed at the front door we had a new security guard. He was a lot more built than the last guard, which was always a complaint because you can't guard if you can barely lift 30 pounds. I held up my name tag at the gate and scanned myself in. As I passed by the new guard, I noticed right where his jacket was under his neck was a hive tattoo.

"Wait... are you?"

The guard held one finger up to his lips, warning me to stay quiet, and gestured for me to move on. I walked off with a racing mind. How have they found my work, and how have they gotten in?