Breaking Blue Pt. 07 : Lust in Charge

Story Info
Blue’s secret is almost exposed by her husbands friend…
1.1k words
3.63
3.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home that afternoon and dressed to go to the hive. I wore a skimpy black cowl-neck dress that hugged my curvy figure tightly. I wanted to get answers tonight, and as sick as the thought was, I didn't care who I needed to fuck to get it.

I decided to skip the thong and bra, knowing that once I entered that hive, there would be dicks flying in and out of me everywhere, so it would be useless to have them on. I walked downstairs, and William had some friends over. I had forgotten it was his game night. Usually, every Friday night will throw a game night for his boys, and they'd come over, drink until they went stupid, and collapse into a mess on the floor. My job is to provide drinks and keep the music going.

"Damn, babe, you look good! What made you get all dolled up?" Will asked.

"Oh, don't make me blush, will, and I feel horrible. I didn't know we'd have company."

"Babe, you know I do a game night on Fridays... how about you come over here and sit that sexy ass in daddy's lap?"

The boys started cheering him on, and that's when I knew they were all already drunk as shit. I walked into the kitchen and saw the kitchen table covered in empty beer cans and a half-empty gallon bottle of vodka. I opened the serving hatch and started lining the beers up.

"Hey, you boys need to slow down and clean all this crap up before I get back."

"Where you going, mami." Jackson, one of wills friends, called out.

"Out with friends, Jackie."

Jackie stood up and stared intently at me. I didn't understand what was happening but diverted my eyes and began tossing random cans into the trash. While the boys and will played their card game, Jackie made his way into the kitchen.

"Uh, hey Jack-Jack, what's up," I asked and received no response.

Jackie looked at the group and then slowly shut the kitchen hatch doors. He turned around and placed his beer can on the table.

"When are you going to tell him?"

"Tell who what," I said, backing away and trying to cover my neck.

"You're a hive whore aren't you?"

Shit! How had he found out? I tried to keep that damn tattoo hidden, but somehow, this drunk fuck found me out.

"It was a mistake; okay, I don't know how it happened. They just-"

"I want you bent over that table," Jackie said, pointing to the marble table in the center of the kitchen, "It'll try to make it quick."

I wanted to say no; I swear I did. There was just some hold the hive had on me. I felt as if I was discovered fucking was the only way to stay safe. I didn't attempt to fight back or make a scene; I bent over on the table and pulled my dress over my ass.

"Good slut," Jackie said, fumbling to get his dick out.

After a moment, I felt Jackie push inside me. His cock was so squishy I was surprised it even got inside. He pumped back and forth with whiskey dick for seven seconds before he exploded inside me. I could tell he attempted to pull out, but it was inside me anyway. Thank god for birth control, honestly.

"You done?"

"Yeah, goddam girl, you tight," Jackie said through heavy breaths.

I pulled my dress down and felt cum begin to roll down my leg, "Jackie, what the fuck? You're not going to clean this up?"

"Uh, no, I'm sorry, I didn't-"

I grabbed Jackie's shirt and hopped up on the countertop. I pulled Jackie close to me, "Clean. It. Up," I commanded, grabbing the top of Jackie's head and shoving him deep into my pussy.

I hadn't ever taken charge like this before, and it was the biggest turn-on. Apparently, The feeling was mutual because as soon as Jackie made contact with my pussy he began to lick and suck me wildly. His whiskey dick was horrible, but his head was amazing.

"Oh my fuck, right there, Jackie, right there," I said, holding him against my clit.

I felt tingles all over my body as an orgasm rushed out of me. Another followed it, but this time, it shot out of me. I saw my squirt spill onto Jackie's face, and he didn't even take a moment's break. He just kept tonguing me, and I was in bliss.

"Yo, where did Jackie go," I heard one of the boys call.

"Shit!"

I pushed Jackie off me and pulled my dress down, wiping the cum and spit that had dripped down my leg off with a rag. I shoved Jackie into one of the kitchen stools near the table and opened the fridge to pretend I was looking for something.

"Hey, Jackie, we were looking for you, man," Will said, stumbling into the kitchen.

"S-sorry man, I was jus-just-"

"He was trying to get a drink and fell, so I helped him and grabbed one for him, honey."

"Awe baby, you are so helpful," will cooed, stumbling back out of the kitchen.

"You know me, baby, only the most helpful," I called back, watching him clear the hall.

For whatever reason, I had the idea to interrogate Jackie. He knew something about the hive, and I needed the information. I grabbed Williams's head and sat on the table again, shoving his head into my pussy. I could hear him mumbling under me, so I pushed him deeper.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me what you know about the h-h-hive, fuck yes, Jackie, eat me out."

He was doing so fucking good. My clit had become so sensitive from him pressing his tongue against it. I needed to focus, so I pulled his head back and watched cum and saliva make a web between his face and my entrance.

"I need infor-informa-oh Fuck it and lick me!"

Jackie shoved himself back into my pussy and gripped my legs as he sent me into another back-bending orgasm. My entire body shook as Jackie kissed my pussy and grabbed his beer.

"All clean?" Jackie slurred.

"Yeah, I'm good, jack... also don't mention that to will, or I will fuck your wife got it."

"Yes, mam!" He saluted and walked out.

I waited a bit and walked out of the house, wishing the boys a fun night, and told William I'd be out with the girls. I opened my phone and texted the maestro, "I'll be there soon... I want answers."

He responded with a simple "Then come find them."