Breaking Down Brenda Pt. 01

Story Info
Coked out white boys defile an African queen.
983 words
3.2
8.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 2013 and me and the boys were living it up. Grant had just received a new package to sell from a local connect and we were ready to enjoy ourselves. I called Brenda, an international student I had connected with and fucked a couple times before telling her to hit the trap and see how we get down. Brenda was a 20 year old Ugandan immigrant. She was wise beyond her years but had considerable trauma due to a dysfunctional family. Her brother had gotten into crystal meth and was disowned by his family. He frequented sketchy areas and would only return home to crash after a lengthy bender. Brenda was stressed and needed to unwind.

Brenda was about 5'1 and 130lbs. Her only thickness was in her booty, which was beautifully curved. I was the first man to have gone down on her as black guys were more reluctant to do this. She had a perfectly shaved vagina with minimal stubble.

She came over around 5 and we met her at the pub across from the complex for some drinks. I slipped a generous amount of molly in her drink. A half dozen drinks later, Brenda was back at the trap. She started to shake her ass to the old school hip hop we were blasting. My boy Grant and the apartment owner, Tyler, took turns grinding on her, feeling her ass and tits and fingering her underneath her shorts.

We all did a few big lines. This was the first time Brenda had done cocaine but she snorted a full gram in three lines like a champ. She said she wanted to go shower and freshen up. Three dudes from the neighbourhood arrived while Brenda was showering. Alex, TJ and Max copped some product and hit the blunt we were passing. TJ and Alex left while Max stayed back to do a few lines from us.

Brenda emerged from the bathroom saying she couldn't find a towel. Tyler and I led her back to the bathroom to help. I began licking droplets of water off her body as Tyler closed the door. Tyler grabbed her by the hair and said "You wanna get high in my apartment? You gotta suck this dick." He forced her back into the shower and dropped his shorts. Brenda dropped to her knees and began sucking Tyler's semi erect penis. I dropped my own shorts and had her jerk me while she sucked him.

Tyler forced himself deep into Brenda's throat and held her for at least 30 seconds as she convulsed and struggled to breathe. I used my full force to push her head deeper, causing her to vomit all over Tyler's cock and balls. We turned the water on and washed it up. I grabbed Brenda's hair and forced myself balls deep into her throat. The water soaked her as she drooled slobbered on my dick. I made her suck my balls while jerking my dick. After a few minutes of this I handed her some soap and told her to clean our asses as she'd be giving rimjobs tonight. "What? No, I don't do that" she replied. "I saw the way you were looking at Grant. I know you wanna fuck him" I whispered while squeezing her throat. "We have money, we have drugs, you're gonna do what we say." She nodded her head.

Brenda lathered her hands with soap. She started rubbing soap into my asshole and crack while throating me deep to the point she vomited again. She began crying and I told Tyler to push her face into my ass. Brenda's kissed and licked sloppily until I spread my ass cheeks and told her to to pretend it was an ice cream cone. She got a rhythm going and licked my asshole for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes. I turned around and throat fucked her mercilessly for 30 seconds. She puked harder than ever and broke down crying.

Tyler grabbed her hair and slammed her harder than I could. He fed her 10 inches of white cock balls deep. I fed her seven inches at full girth but this was a next level of oral punishment. Tyler had her tongue his ass and suck his balls, then went back to pounding her face until she projectile vomited all over his penis, balls and stomach. "You stupid bitch!" he screamed as he backhanded her in the face repeatedly. Tyler had an issue with rage.

"Get the fuck out the shower, slave" he barked at her. He dragged her by her hair and she hit the tile floor with a thud, causing her to wince in pain. Tyler grabbed a fistful of her hair and lifted her off the ground, eliciting a scream. He half dropped her onto the toilet seat and said he'd been holding it in. Before Brenda could regain her bearings, Tyler unleashed a stream of urine on her face and hair. The stream lasted about 20 seconds. I followed him up, positioning myself directly in her mouth and unleashing a buildup of piss down her throat. Brenda immediately gagged and spat our collective piss on the floor. "Stupid bitch!!" Tyler shrieked as he grabbed her face and used her hair to mop his bathroom floor. "Put her face in the toilet" he directed as we both grabbed her urine tainted hair and forced her face into the toilet. She was now struggling to breathe as our piss water entered her nose and mouth. We held her there until she began resisting violently. As we flushed the toilet, she begged to be let go.

"The night is just getting started, bitch" I told Brenda with a sinister laugh. She was then fitted with a pitbull collar and leash as we led her into the living room for more festivities.