Breaking Into The Mainstream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yes...so close...I'm so close," Leslie moaned as every hot breath was released from between her lips.

I could feel her pussy getting a bit tighter as I continued my hard thrusts into her, her walls clamping down on me more and more as I edged her closer to the point of no return.

"Yes! I'm coming! Fuck, I'm coming!" Leslie screeched, her arms moving from the edge of the bed to my back, her nails digging deep into my skin. I gave one final thrust into her wet cunt before stopping and enjoying the feeling of her hot walls clamping down on my cock. Askew strands of hair covered Leslie's face as she made it through the final waves of her orgasm. I blew on them so I could see all of her pretty face, which made her giggle. I pulled my cock out of her roughly fucked snatch and laid down next to her, as she draped a hand across my chest, still unable to completely catch her breath.

"Oh my god, I haven't orgasmed from fucking in so long. That felt incredible," she said with a laugh, as she patted my chest, "very nice job."

"Thanks," I told her, turning to see her looking up at me with that same cute smile.

We laid there for a bit longer until Leslie was finally able to catch her breath. Once she had, she climbed onto my lap and aimed my semi-hard cock at her recently fucked cunt, dropping down and taking my full length into her.

"Shit, you're so thick. You're stretching me out so good," she laughed, beginning to ride me. I laid there, mesmerized by the image of Leslie Mann on top of me, taking full control of getting me to cum. I raised my hands up to grab her breasts, but Leslie grabbed both of my hands in hers and pushed them down onto the bed above my head.

"Nuh-uh, you got me to cum, now I'm gonna get you to cum. So, sit back and enjoy the ride," she said with a smirk, winking at me before releasing my hands. I sat there, completely still, as the horny redhead increased the pace of her riding. She relentlessly bounced on my cock, taking the full length into her again and again, moaning every time she bottomed out on it.

"Fuck, are you close?" she asked me, starting to grind on my dick more than bounce, her hips moving side to side as she rocked herself above me.

"I'm getting there," I told her, as she continued to move around on my dick.

After getting tired of riding me so mercilessly, Leslie rolled off of me and got onto all fours.

"Get behind me and fuck me until you're about to cum. Just make sure you don't cum inside me. I may have let you have your way with me, but I can't risk getting pregnant."

I got onto my knees behind her and grabbed a hold of her slim hips. I roughly gripped them in my hands, pulling Leslie back toward me as my dick slipped between her second set of lips once again. Leslie heaved at the feeling of my reentry, moving her hips back against mine as she tried to work me to my orgasm. As I picked up the pace of my thrusts, I released one of my hands from Leslie's hips and grabbed a hold of her hair. I pulled on it, causing Leslie to sit up, but my cock still working inside of her. She was now sitting up like I was as I pounded her plump ass.

"You like being treated like my little slut?"

"Yes, I love it."

"You like getting fucked by this big cock?"

"Fuck yes, your dick feels so good."

"Better than your husband's?"

Leslie didn't respond but opted to moan as I continued to thrust as fast and as hard as I possibly could. I pulled her hair a bit harder, which got her to respond.

"Yes, fuck him, you fuck me so much better."

"You ready to get covered in my cum."

"Hell yeah, baby, fucking cover me."

Leslie begging for my cum was enough to nearly send me over the edge. I pulled out of her tight cunt and flipped her around, moving up to straddle her chest and began rapidly stroking my meat just inches from her face.

"Oh fuck, sweetie, stroke that big cock for me. I want that load so fucking bad. I want to be covered in your tasty cum."

Hearing Leslie submit for me and now encourage me to cover her face got me to the edge, as I began firing powerful shots of cum onto the 50-year-old actress's face. We both groaned as I fired off several shots of jizz onto her. Her eyes were squeezed shut but her mouth was wide open as I filled her mouth and covered her face. Once I finished firing off and fell back onto the bed, I could see Leslie's face was painted like a creamy doughnut. I couldn't help but let out an audible chuckle as I saw her shocked expression, likely from the sheer amount of cum I'd covered her face in.

"Jeez, do you always cum this much?" Leslie asked, laughing as she wiped some of the cum off of her face with her finger.

"Only when I'm really looking to impress a girl," I said with a wink, as Leslie tasted the jizz on her finger.

"Well, I must say, this is very impressive. And it tastes pretty good too."

I spent the next few minutes watching Leslie continue to wipe her face clean with her finger and swallow the large load I'd left on her face. When she'd finally finished cleaning herself, she headed into the bathroom to clean herself up. I continued to lay in the bed, thinking about all of the sex I'd had in the last few days: my hookup with Krysten, my foursome with the stars of Riverdale, and now my affair with Leslie. As I thought about how incredibly lucky I was, Leslie came back into the room, looking as stunning as ever, with my cum nowhere to be seen on her face.

"I'd love for you to stick around for another go or two, but the kids will be home soon and I can't risk them walking in on us."

"That's fine, as long as this isn't the last time we see each other."

"Oh, don't worry, Judd is always away and my kids are gone 5/7 days of the week so we'll have many chances to do this again. But for now, this is goodbye," she said, walking up to me and pulling me in for a deep, passionate kiss. I reciprocated and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her nude body against mine as my tongue entered her mouth. We kissed for another few seconds before Leslie pulled away, laughing to herself.

"God, you really need to get out of here," she said with a laugh, playfully pushing me out of her bedroom. We both went downstairs and reentered the kitchen, gathering our clothes and putting them back on.

"You know, the sex was fun and all, but I actually really like you, Michael," Leslie said, her outfit now back on her as she walked up closer to me, "if I weren't married, I might make this more than just a casual thing."

"What a shame you're married then," I joked, hoping she wouldn't be offended, but she just laughed and gave me a joking slap on the chest.

"Well, you never know what may happen," she said with a wink.

We said our goodbyes as I walked outside, walking down Leslie's driveway as I ordered myself an Uber back to the diner. It wasn't a long drive as traffic was relatively nonexistent and I made it back to my place in no time.

I spent the rest of the day lounging around the house, enjoying a brief bit of time by the pool before my dinner with Kate.

At around 6, I headed back inside and began to prepare myself for the evening. I took a shower, making sure to wash off any sense of my escapade with Leslie earlier in the day. I put on a tiny bit of cologne to smell nice. I dressed in a button-down white shirt, a black pair of slacks, a pair of black dress shoes, and a black coat to finish off the ensemble. I headed out to the restaurant at 6:30 and arrived there just in time at 6:57. I entered the restaurant and gave my name, hoping that Jen had made the reservation under my name. The male server brought me to my table where Kate already sat. As I walked over, she stood up and I got to admire her figure in her form-fitting white dress.

The dress fit her body like a glove, I was surprised she could even move in it. Despite the likely very tight fit of it, she looked incredible. You could see every curve of her body and the way her breasts pushed up against the dress, even with a bra on.

"Hi, Michael, it's wonderful to meet you," she said politely, reaching out her hand, which I grabbed and gave a cheeky kiss, which made her giggle.

"It's very nice to meet you, Kate, and I must say, I'm a big fan of your work."

"I could say the same thing about you. I really adored your film."

"Oh really," I said, both of us taking our seats as the conversation continued, "what did you like most about it."

"I loved the sense of humor and the characters, but my favorite aspect was definitely your exploration of the themes of growing up and adulthood. It reminded me a lot of Garden State."

"That's exactly what I was going for!" I exclaimed, probably a bit too loud, which made us both laugh.

We continued to chat about our careers and we got to learn a lot more about each other. Kate had always seemed pleasant in interviews, and I'd been a fan of her acting, but she was a pure joy to have a conversation with. She was funny and insightful and very smart. We eventually got to the topic of my new film, which I knew from Jen that she had a very high level of interest in, as our food was placed in front of us.

"Your film is everything I look for when searching for a good indie project. It perfectly balances comedy and drama, it creates characters you can feel for and relate to, and it treats the audience with respect and doesn't talk down to them. Not only was your film good, but now that I've met you, I can see that you're not a creep nor an asshole like many directors are. You listen to me when I talk and you don't stare at my chest when you think I'm not looking. I really, really would love nothing more than to star in your next film, I will do anything to be a part of it."

I gave her a sly smirk, making her give a second thought to what she just said.

"You know what I meant," she said with a laugh, playfully slapping my arm.

"Don't worry, I hire based on talent, not on who's more willing to...you know."

Now it was Kate's turn to smirk at my comment as she took a sip of her wine.

"And that is just one more reason why I want to be a part of your film so bad."

"Well, I haven't really given too much thought as to who I'm casting, hell, I haven't even finished the script yet, but I'll keep a look-out for a role for you. Sadly, I can't make any promises," I said, remembering what I'd said to Leslie earlier in the day about considering her first for lead female roles in my films.

She smiled, knowing that I truly did care about getting her into one of my projects.

"Don't sweat it, I'm not gonna go ballistic if you don't cast me. I'd just like to work with a talented, handsome director like yourself," she said, reaching for my hand that rested on the table and giving me a flirty look.

"Sounds like you might be flirting with me so I cast you," I said back, rubbing one of my fingers across her knuckle.

"You're half right," she said, moving her leg under the table and lifting it, rubbing the sole of her flat shoe against my crotch.

"So this no longer has anything to do with my next film?" I questioned, enjoying the feeling of her pleasuring my crotch with her foot.

"Nope, but that doesn't mean I want to be in it any less. I would love to be in it. But right now, I'm thinking about something else."

"And what's that?" I asked as she removed her shoe from my now erect penis.

Kate leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear, "Your hard cock".

I smirked and gave a good chuckle as Kate sat back in her seat. We finished up what was left of our meal and I politely asked the waiter for the check before we'd even completely finished. I paid the fairly expensive bill, this being a nice restaurant and all, and Kate and I headed off back to her place.

"Very nice," I said as we pulled up in front of her house.

"Thanks," she responded with a cute smile.

We both exited the car and went inside, and as I closed the door behind us, Kate was already making quick work of removing her clothes. She already had her flats off and was in the process of removing her dress.

"Eager to get started, eh?" I joked, taking off my shoes.

"All I've been able to think about for the last hour has been your meaty dick inside of me, so I'm quite eager to make that fantasy come true."

She turned her back to me, pointing to the zipper which I pulled all the way down. Kate slipped her dress off and stood in front of me in a black lace bra and a matching pair of panties.

"Goddamn," I let slip, politely admiring the brunette beauty in front of me standing in nothing but her sleepwear.

"Thanks, I worked hard to have a body like this," she said, slowly spinning in a circle, giving me a 360 view of her gorgeous body. When she had her back turned to me, she gave a little wiggle of her ass, looking back over her shoulder and smiling as I admired her well-shaped butt.

"Your turn," she said once she turned all the way around. I abided and pulled off my shirt, dropping it onto the floor next to me.

"Nice."

I kicked off my shoes and socks, leaving them on the floor next to my shirt. I pulled down my pants and left them on top of my clothes pile, my obvious bulge pushing through my boxers.

"Very nice," Kate said, licking her lips while staring directly at my crotch.

I smirked as I took off my last article of clothing, my hard cock popping out of my underwear and making Kate's eyes go wide.

"Fuck, that is one thick cock," Kate uttered under her breath, reaching out and placing her hand on the shaft. She slowly stroked me to complete hardness, the smile on her face growing as well as she saw how much I was enjoying it. I reached out my own hands and unclasped Kate's bra, watching it drop from her chest and hit the floor, her medium-sized breasts now exposed to me. They were larger than Leslie's and were a nice, round shape, with cute brown nipples that begged to be sucked on. Kate shivered as I caressed her right breast in my hand, lightly rubbing my thumb over her nipple. I moved my hand down her well-defined stomach and pulled her panties down, watching them fall down her legs. Now that we were both out of our clothes, we knew it was time to move further.

"Ummm, I need you inside me right fucking now," Kate moaned as I continued to fondle her perky breasts. Before she could do anything else, I grabbed her waist and lifted her up. She quickly understood and wrapped her thin legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I turned and pressed her body against the wall, which caused my dick to slide between her lips. We began to make out as I ground my dick into her sex. The cute brunette moaned into my mouth as I finally slipped into her. I thrust into her at a ravenous speed, giving it to her exactly as hard as she wanted.

"Yeah, fuck me! Fuck me with that fat cock!" Kate yelled out, her voice filling the room as I filled her snatch with my manhood. I could feel the juices from her dripping down and soaking my member. I dropped one of my hands from her hip down to her ass, giving the cheek a squeeze.

"You've got an impressive fucking ass," I told her, before giving it a hard slap.

"So I guess my workouts are paying off."

"You bet they are."

I continued to grope her cheek in my hand while fucking her up against the wall. After a few more minutes of that position, I pulled my cock out of Kate's pussy and set her down on her feet. She turned around and stuck her ass out to me, giving me a chance to really admire it. It was her best feature, perky and toned, and likely tasted delicious. I wanted to taste it for myself, so I dropped to my knees and dove face-first into her crack.

"Oh fuck, that's good. Eat that ass, baby, eat my tight little ass."

I slobbered away at Kate's hole, assaulting the hole with my tongue. I reached my hands around her legs to start rubbing her pussy while I rimmed her ass. The taste was just as good as I'd imagined and Kate was clearly enjoying it too based on the sound of her moans. While I had my tongue lodged inside her asshole, my fingers were toying with her clit, her body beginning to shake as she was nearing an orgasm.

"Yes, so close, keep going, make me cum."

I did as Kate said and continued my tongue and hand movements until I felt her body shake and shudder, and her moans turn to screeches as she came. " Oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm fucking coming!!!" she yelled, loud enough for my neighbors to hear. I removed my hands from her pussy to her waist, turning her around once more so I was eye level with her pussy. I dove straight in, as I did to her ass, tasting the sweet nectar releasing from her tight snatch. As her juices dripped out of her, onto my tongue, down across it, and into my throat, her face scrunched up in the cutest way and her knees buckled so I had to keep her from falling. Her body was drenched in sweat, which also fell into my mouth, but I didn't care. She tasted so good, there was no way I was stopping now. She came down from her orgasmic high not long after, but I continued feasting on her delicious cunt. Kate grabbed my head with her hands and pulled me up, forcefully pressing her lips against mine, tasting her juices on my tongue.

"We better head upstairs before you tongue-fuck another one out of me," the short brunette said once our lips had separated, grasping my hand and leading me up the stairs, her eyes looking into my own with a sensual stare.

As we walked up the stairs, we heard a door open and close, then a voice shout from the back of the house.

"Honey, I'm home!" the voice said in an English accent I somewhat recognized.

"Shit, I thought he'd be gone 'till tomorrow," Kate exclaimed in a whisper. We both quietly hurried down the stairs, redressing as quickly as we could. Before I was even completely dressed, Kate opened the door and pushed me out, almost knocking me down on her front porch.

"Sorry, but hopefully we get to actually fuck some other time," Kate said, not giving me a chance to respond before closing the door. Before she closed it, she poked her head out once again, "Also, order an Uber down the road, don't want it pulling up here." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek before shutting the door.

Now, I stood on the front doorstep of a Hollywood A-list actress, half-naked, after almost hooking up with her. I pondered how amazing tonight could've been as I headed down the street and used my phone to order an Uber back to my place.

12