All Comments on 'Breaking Jane'

by Lizzie_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 10 years ago
Good groundwork..............

PLEASE get a good proofreader.....and do NOT rely on your spellcheck....

Excellent groundwork....allows for MANY possibilities....just enough to leave the reader wanting SO much more...

Looking forward to page 2....

meh4912meh4912over 10 years ago
Great Start!

I love the story premise, but editing is definitely needed.

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great storyline

Forget a proof reader just keep subsequent chapters coming as I am looking forward to a great story.

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

Love these type of stories the big bad billionaire and the shy trusting assistant. Please keep it going.

blndfreak27blndfreak27over 10 years ago
Can't wait for more !!

I want more of Mr. Caldwell !!! Him and his sexy British accent!! Keep going cause I can't wait to see what tasks the boss will need of Ms. Lambert to do!!

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Promising !!

Can't wait for more.

Lizzie_EroticaLizzie_Eroticaover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!!

I will be posting chapter 2 today so look out for it!! I don't have a computer so I post from my phone mostly so sorry for the typos I didn't comb through the first chapter!!

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
You do this without a computer?

No wonder there were typos. Sheesh. I'm sure you know you need to get a laptop. If you don't have the funds right now, get an editor, and sell your work. That will get you a laptop. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story!!

It doesn't matter if there are typos I am sure author does not post for people to comment on the mistakes. There aren't enough that it takes away from how well written it is. It is rude to assume she cannt afford a laptop ever take into considerationshe writes while she's away from home?? If you're going to comment simply comment on her work!! Anyway excellent job keep the chapters coming and bravo typing all of this out with a cell phone!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Feh- the usual cliches ,albeit it's early in the ( wicked ) game

This isn't horrible, but it's definitely not fresh. This is a straightforward presentation of a tied & true theme. I was looking for just a bit of a twist in the not unfamiliar discouse.

The narrator is way too bland to be first in class in Ivy League school. This doesn't mean she has to be jaded, but please! You don't get to the top of the heap without clambering over a few bodies.. 75 k and bennies is fantastic for average grad but for Ivy league honors grad- that's less then average. I hope in next chapter -,things step up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just read chapter one and really looking forward to chapter two :)

Loving the story so far ... has all the ear marks of a good read!

As some others have mentioned the typos really are a bit distracting lol but that's nothing that can't be fixed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous