Breaking Monotony

Story Info
Friends with benefits enjoy a late night encounter.
1.4k words
3.77
4.9k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((A teaser for a possible series that I'm thinking about starting about a transman named Luis who breaks out of the monotony of day to day life by exploring new sexual interests. ))

Luis leaned on the door outside Quinn's apartment, fidgeting with his keys absentmindedly in one hand. He had been waiting for about fifteen minutes and was trying to stay patient, resisting the urge to text again.

On the drive over, he had an erection that he'd mindlessly stroked through his shorts but now the swell was fading, kept only by the feeling of his finger gently gliding over it through his pocket. Fortunately the subtle action would have been unnoticeable even if the dark parking lot of the apartment complex hadn't been silent in the late hour.

His mind was so preoccupied by the caress of his own fingers that when the lock behind him clicked and the door pulled open, Luis jumped.

Quinn peeked out from behind the door and held it open.

He wasted no time and silently glided past her.

Without greetings, he walked through the dark apartment, making his way through her bedroom door. He started to eagerly harden again with the feeling of his growth rubbing between his slick labia as he walked.

Quinn was quick to follow him, slowly pulling her door closed and locking it so that it didn't make a sound. It wasn't likely that her housemate would wake to much of anything at this hour, but paranoia made her extra careful.

Leaning against the closed door in just a towel, she spoke just above a whisper.

"Did you wait out there long?"

Luis took the sight of her in.

Clean, bare shoulders and damp short hair tousled in random directions. She had just gotten out of the shower and the scent of her calming eucalyptus body wash was thick in the air.

A smirk pulled at his lips and he deposited his phone, wallet and keys onto her desk.

"Almost thirty whole minutes."

She rolled her eyes, scoffing at the over exaggeration.

"I guess I'll have to make it up to you somehow then."

She shrugged her shoulders, causing the towel to shrug down, exposing her breast to him.

Luis wasted no time to advance on her, taking her by the shoulders replying in a deep husky whisper, "I can think of something that'll make it up to me."

He moved in like he was going to kiss her lips, but kept going down to kiss her on the breast just above a nipple. He planted kisses all across her petite chest from one side to the other, before pecking the tip of a perky nipple.

Quinn inhaled sharply and the nipple just below his breath became instantly hard.

Luis indulged in that for a few moments, licking around her areola gently and occasionally drawing the nipple into his mouth with a soft sucking. He moved over to the other side and offered the same treatment, before sliding his hands down her sides, pulling the towel down as he keeled down before her.

The feeling of his hands down her sides, caused her skin to prickle with a sharp gasp. She looked at him quizzically, before realizing what he was about to do.

He nuzzled the mound of curly hair above his target for a moment before spreading his knees so that he could get lower, his head tilting up between her legs.

When his nose gently grazed her lips, she pulled her hips back away from him timidly.

He gazed up at her with lust and tilted his head, questioning.

This was new for Quinn. Thoughts of doubt circled in her brain, but the look in Luis's eyes made her curious enough to push her hips forward towards his waiting mouth.

Luis had to exercise great restraint to not dive straight into his buffet, but he knew he had to go slow. He tilted his head all the way back and positioned himself to get the best angle. If he had a pillow, he would have been positioned perfectly to grind on it. Without one, he helplessly rocked his hips with no particular rhythm letting swelling growth gently graze the material of his shorts. It didn't take long for a wet patch to develop in the crotch of his shorts.

He slowly ran his tongue between Quinn's hairy outter labia. He wasn't used to an unshaven playing field, but the new hurtle only derailed him for a beat.

He ran his hands up her legs and into her inner thighs as he parted her labia with his tongue. He reached as far as he could into her, tasting every bit of her eager wetness before his tongue trailed on to the underside of her clit and back. Burying his chin into her, he reached further and deeper, lapping up the mess that continued to grow as she began rocking her hip on his face.

The warmth between her legs made her heart flutter. The feeling of his hard cold tongue prodding at her in contrast to the warm face pushing against the sensitive skin of her inner thighs was a feeling that she had never experienced.

His wandering hands settled to cupping her butt, kneading it before abruptly yanking her hard into his face. His pace sped up, hungrily and sloppily lapping at her.

Quinn squeaked with the sudden fervor. Her breathing sped up with her rocking. Losing herself in the moment she arched her back. She threw one leg over Luis's shoulder, pulling him impossibly closer. One hand tangled in his hair, pushing his head into her grinding, the other slid up to pinch a nipple gently.

His tongue gave her a long slow lick, dipping into her as it trailed all the way up to her engorged button, giving it a hard sharp flick.

She gasped, thrusting her teasing hand down to keep his head still, begging with a soft whine for him to do that again.

Torturing her, he stopped and leaned back to look up at her with a coy smile.

She narrowed her eyes at him, asking with that look, why he had stopped. To her disappointment, Luis stood up, wiping his face with the back of his hand.

He pulled her from the door and pushed her to the bed.

Quinn fell forward onto the bed, with her ass bent towards him.

He admired the dimples on her lower back just above her butt, before playfully grinding himself into her backside.

She swatted him away and crawled onto the bed.

He followed, laying down and grabbed her leg. He guided her leg across his body until she was crouched over him. Luis slid down and positioned himself just right so that his face was just below where she crouched.

She cocked her brow unsure of what he was doing, until it dawned on her that he wanted her to sit on his face. "Are you sure?" She whispered.

He raspily chuckled and answered by grabbing her hips and pulling her down.

This time there was no slow warm up. The angle was perfect for him to greedily attack her most sensitive areas and he took advantage of the opportunity instantaneously. As he devoured her, Luis squirmed his shorts down until he could easily access his own needs. He was soaked and twitching with desire when his fingers parted and exposed his growth. Stroking himself between thumb and two fingers, he rocked his own hips.

Quinn leaned her upper body forward hugging a pillow while still humping Luis's face. She groaned softly trying not to moan which led to more of a whimpering sound. The building pressure in her clit exploded with a suddenness that surprised her. She gasped louder than any sound either of them had made thus far and slammed herself against him as she climaxed harder than she ever had.

Even though Luis enjoyed the abuse, he still stopped his own pleasuring to steady Quinn's quivering legs over him as waves of intense pleasure rolled through her body. He focused on keeping up with her thrashing so she could roll through every wave without interruption until suddenly he heard her strained muffled scream into the pillow.

She clamped her legs closed tightly around his head and froze for a moment, before sliding forward in a collapsed heap above his head.

After a minute or so, Luis stood up and pulled up his shorts, still aching for relief. He grabbed up the abandoned towel from the floor and wiped his face clean, before tossing it into a laundry hamper.

Quinn had curled her naked body into a ball around the pillow and was fast asleep.

Luis used a throw blanket from the bed to cover her up and leaned over to peck her forehead before grabbing his things from her desk and silently leaving.