Breaking News Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost broke down in tears when she read the card, women can be so emotional sometimes. She hugged me and kissed my cheek, thanking me repeatedly, her chin dropped open when I told her she had the rest of the week off with pay as I was closing the office until the Tuesday after Christmas. Early hastily gathered her things and went giggling out the office door, thanking me again on her way out. I hated to see her go, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching her leave, as her ass is spectacular.

When my work was done, it was late in the afternoon, so I grabbed the biggest prettiest tree I could find, threw it in the bed of my truck and stopped by the Emerald Wok and grabbed Chinese Takeout for supper. I wasn't sure what everybody liked so I grabbed several entrees. I bought General Tso's Chicken, Mongolian Beef, Sweet and Sour Pork, a couple orders of Crab Rangoon and some wonton soup. I had already made one sexy woman very happy today, even without fucking her, if I could please two more with my dinner choice, I could go 3-0 for the day. A smart man would take that any day.

The girls were already home when I pulled in the drive and my Challenger was parked in the garage. The outside Christmas lights were lit and there was a distinct chill in the air, maybe the weather guy was right for once. I walked inside and set dinner on the table, petting Sampson, the only one who came to the door to greet me, playfully on the head. I walked towards the great room, Christmas music was playing and giggling filled the room. Walking into the room, I found them both in their pajamas, drinking by the fireplace.

"Hi Baby!" Smiled Snowy, jumping up and running into my arms, placing a warm wet kiss on my cheek. "We've missed you!" she giggled.

"Hello Mr. Wett," giggled Ashley, spinning in circles with her arms stretched out to her sides in her pink cotton, kitty cat pajamas. "Thank you so much! We had a wonderful day!" she giggled.

"How much has she had to drink?" I asked Snowy, softly kissing her back.

"Oh, two or three," she giggled. "I'm starved! Do I smell Chinese?" she asked, already digging through the bags. "Did you get fortune cookies?"

We talked about their day and how things went at the Spa. Snowy said it was wonderful and so relaxing, then teased Ashley who was apparently the recipient of her first ever wax job. Their fingernails and toenails were freshly painted, Ashley's were bright pink and Snowy's were mint green. They neglected to tell me about their stop at a place called "Rachel's Closet," an adult boutique and Lingerie Emporium, on their way home, but the total of the receipt slid cleverly beneath my credit card atop the counter told me they also had a very good time there as well.

I hid the rum until after dinner and made them hold the door open as I dragged in the huge Christmas tree. I moved it around the room holding it upright while they decided where they wanted it. I put it in the stand and took a step back, it was perfect there. I then brought in all the lights and ornaments from the garage, shutting the overhead door behind me. We watched a movie and chatted casually until the Chinese food got the best of us. We said our goodnights, turned out the lights, and headed down the hallway to bed.

As we climbed into bed, Snowy snuggled close, stealing my pillow as always. She began talking about Ashley and all the things she had learned about the young girl earlier that day. She said that her parents were getting divorced and that is why she didn't go home for the holidays. She knew they would probably be fighting, and she did not want to see them both like that at Christmas, and because she was stretched so thin financially, she couldn't afford to buy presents for anyone, she was embarrassed about it. Ashley's situation was clearly having an emotional impact on my baby.

"She's a good girl Uhl," said Snowy, almost tearing up. "I wish there was something I could do to help her."

"You really like this girl, don't you?" I asked softly, pulling her into my arms as she nodded silently and softly. "Maybe there is something baby," I whispered.

The night came and went, the next morning I took everyone to the Savory Skillet in town for breakfast. There is nothing like a greasy, stick to your ribs kind of meal, before starting your day. After breakfast we walked around downtown. Ashley window shopped as Snowy and I did a little Christmas shopping, we tried to avoid the mall. Snowy and Ashley went into a clothing store, and I snuck across the street to the travel agency to quickly pick up Snowy's present. I was in and out in a flash, I only hoped that Snowy would like what I got her as it was a little extreme and outside of the box.

Later that night we decorated the tree. I wore an old, faded pair of jeans and a Coastal Harley-Davidson T-shirt from Murrell's Inlet, S.C. Snowy had on another one of my old concert T-shirts and a pair of black lounge pants with snowflakes on them. Ashley came out of the bedroom wearing a pair of skintight yellow knit short shorts with no panties, and a light grey cotton hoodie without a bra, unzipped almost halfway down, giving me brief glimpses of her firm little titties as we wove the garland and hung the ornaments.

To say the least, her revealing casual attire caught my attention, to the point that Snowy tapped her fingers against my sternum once to get my attention while Ashley was bent over around the backside of the tree.

"Put your eyes back in your head lover," she giggled with a whisper, gently rubbing my crotch.

Almost a thousand sparkling lights, seventy-five feet of garland and a couple hundred ornaments later it was done, all except for the star at the top. I grabbed a ladder from the garage and set it next to the tree, taking the final decoration, the star at the top, from its box. I turned with the star in my hand and prepared to scale the ladder and place it on top when a pair of soft hands pressed to mine, it was Ashley. She wanted to be the one who got to put the star on top and turned on the lights.

"Can I do it Mr. Wett?" she asked softly, taking the heirloom star from my hands. "It's kind of my job at home," she said fighting back a few tears.

"Of course, honey. I'll hold the ladder for you, I told her with a smile, handing over the star, grabbing the ladder as she snaked up between my arms and climbed the ladder until her pretty ass was just inches from my face.

She had to lean over a good way as the tree was so large in diameter, I kept my foot on the lowest run on the ladder and gently gripped her waist at the flare of her hips as she leaned over and set the star in place and plugged it in, hiding the wires. I caught just enough scent of her fertile young pussy from between her thighs as she bent over, to make cock throb. I looked over at Snowy who just shook her head softly, bouncing her eyebrows at me as Ashley climbed down and shook her firm sexy ass all the way over to the main switch on the wall.

With the flip of one switch down and another switch up, the room went dark, then filled instantly with bright rich hues of yellow, green, red, blue, and purple. The tree was beautiful, and my lovely assistants quickly took all the credit. The next day, the "Christmas Club," as I started calling them, baked cookies, all kinds of cookies. There were Snickerdoodles, Oatmeal and Black Walnut, Sugar cookies, and more. Yes, they even made "nookie cookies" like I asked them to; most of those got smothered with sweet pink icing.

Both women were covered with flower, giggling, and drinking Egg Nogg later that evening when I told them I was going out into the workshop as I still had a little work to get done before the first of the year. Snowy kissed me softly on the lips, dragging her fingertips along my jawline, as she thanked me for the Spa visit. I smiled softly at her and gently patted her bottom before I shut the door and headed to the shop. The air was getting noticeably colder as the storm front moved closer. I flipped up the collar of my jacket to insulate my neck, the hawk was really biting.

Once in the shop, I put the finishing touches on a very special project, a Tiger Maple, hi-gloss, jewelry presentation box with gold hinges and clasp. I put down a layer of clear urethane and the box was suddenly smoother than Snowy's freshly waxed pussy. I pulled a piece of elegant blue silk from a plastic bag in my desk drawer and laid it out on my work surface, making sure that I had enough. It turned out; I had plenty. The soft sapphire blue material should make the surprise it will blanket in a few short weeks, even more breathtaking.

(While Uhl was in the Workshop.)

Ashley and I both slumped onto chairs at the kitchen table just as we tucked the last dozen cookies into an airtight container. We had baked and baked more; I was sure the entire county could smell warm sugar cookies on the cold December wind.

"I didn't realize we overcalculated by so much!" I said, letting out a long huff, looking over at Ashley.

She laughed good naturedly and said, "Yeah, you're not in charge of cookies next year!"

I reached my arms above me, listening to my back crackle. I wrinkled my nose, totally grossed out, realizing I desperately needed a shower.

"Ugh! I am going to jump in the shower," I told her as I flicked a kitchen towel at her playfully before making my way down the hallway to the master bath.

"Please do!" Ashley retorted, with a giggle and a yelp as the tip of the towel snapped softly against her pretty behind. "I think I will too."

I had just stepped into the shower and ducked my head under the warm, relaxing spray; the water ran down my scalp and face, forcing me to close my eyes. I stood there a few moments beneath the showerhead, caressing my breasts, tweaking my nipples, feeling them stiffen, just relaxing before swiping my fingers over my eyelids and blinking the water free. That's when I saw Ashley sitting wrapped in her robe on the corner of the vanity watching me. At first, I was a little creeped out.

"I'm sorry! I knocked but you must not have heard me," blurted Ashley. "The shower in the guest bath is barely a trickle," she explained.

I laughed and smiled, remembering the guest shower can be a little finicky, still somewhat shocked yet pleased by her appearance in the room.

"Well, you're welcome to join me, there is plenty of room," I replied softly with a welcoming smile.

To my surprise, Ashley hurriedly slipped off her robe, and stepped into the shower. I stepped to the side, allowing her access to the spray. The water ran in rivulets down her firm, petite, frame, clinging to the tips of her pretty pink nipples and pouring over firm her round ass like a tropical waterfall. I placed a soft mesh pouf filled with body wash in her hand, my eyes watching as the pouf drifted over her bare skin leaving a trail of white foamy bubbles in its wake. She handed the pouf back to me so I could wash myself but instead, I moved behind her and ran the soapy mesh ball gently over her back and bottom.

Ashley froze like a rabbit that knows it has been spotted in the forest by a fox; her body was stiff and rigid. I leaned against her and gently lathered her; my breasts were slipping against the suds on her back as I whispered softly into her ear, gently kissing her neck.

"Ashley, you are so beautiful! I could not resist touching you. I am so sorry, I'll stop..." I said, softly kissing the top of her left shoulder as I pulled slowly away.

Just as I started to step back, her hand clasped my wrist and guided it to her stomach while turning her face to mine. Looking into her eyes, feeling rather than seeing sorrow and a need. I leaned in and kissed her ever so lightly on her soft, tender lips, my hand dropping to the curve of her hip and around to her plump ass, giving it a gentle squeeze as I tasted her innocence mixed with the hot water from the shower. I opened my eyes slowly as Ashley's hand gave my hardened nipple a tentative twist, causing me to hiss and push her against the cold subway tile.

I felt a bit wolfish, and Ashley was once again the rabbit as I nipped at her lip and neck, whispering softly to her that she was beautiful and sexy. Our tongues danced wildly, our hands exploring each other's curves, causing goosebumps even in the warm, humid air of the shower. I wanted to feel her young pussy to see if she was even remotely as aroused as I was. My fingers crept softly and slowly down to her smooth pink mound, my fingers curving around her sex, cupping her fully.

Slowly and purposely, I slipped my middle finger inside her, sliding it in only past my first knuckle before coming to a soft fleshy barrier. I was confused, my thoughts bouncing around in my mind, but not wanting to possibly make Ashley feel uncomfortable, I withdrew my finger and knelt seductively in front of her. She tangled her slim fingers in my wet hair hanging in ropes down my back. Looking up at her sweet face from between her wet, trembling thighs I spoke softly and lovingly to her.

"Is this ok honey? I don't want to do something you are uncomfortable with." Ashley gazed at me, her chest rising and falling rapidly, her pupils blown wide as she simply nodded.

I gingerly lifted her leg, resting her foot on my thigh just above my knee. Her smooth puffy folds parted before me. I could feel her shaking nervously...Or was it the excitement?

"Ashley..." I said, my mouth filling with shower water as I kissed her knee, working my way up across her inner thigh, "Don't be nervous sweetheart."

My lips drank the water cascading down over her naked flesh as I slowly dragged my tongue through her shimmering pink folds, circling her cute little nibblet of a clit as it peeked from between her fluttering lips like the pistil of a flower hidden within the petals. Her boney fingers dug into my shoulders, and she gasped loudly at the first delicate touch of my tongue. I thought, "Dear God! Has this pretty girl never felt a tongue on her pussy? That can't be possible, right?" I kept looking up at her to check her reaction and see how she was doing as I blinked the water from my eyes once again.

I put a thumb to each of her meaty outer labia and pulled them apart, exposing her slippery inner sanctum. I moved in to taste her more fully when I saw the unmistakable, almost translucent skin of her hymen... Still intact, shielding her opening. Completely caught off guard and regretfully unable to hide my shock, I stopped suddenly, looked up at her smiling softly and asked as carefully as possible.

"Ashley honey, are you still a virgin?" I asked, softly biting my lower lip.

She blushed bright red, and quick as lightning, jerked her leg down and covered herself shyly with her hand, without verbally answering me. She didn't have to answer me, I already knew that she was. I duck walked quickly up to her, again lifting her leg, and putting her foot on my thigh once more; albeit it was more difficult this time as she was stiff, embarrassed, and very reluctant.

"Ashley, there's nothing to be ashamed of baby girl, or worried about. Let me give this to you. Let me make you feel good." I pleaded softly.

I could feel her beginning to relax; it was like a sail on a ship sagging suddenly once the wind ceased. I smiled and once again kissed her thigh. I wanted to give this young lady an orgasm that would make her come undone. Going back to where I left off, I spread her pussy open and sucked on her swollen clit, flicking my tongue softly against the tip. Ashley gasped and wriggled against the wall like a slippery eel, so I gave up on holding her open and grasped her hips, pulling her closer, holding her sweet folds against my mouth. I sucked and worked my tongue over her and around her hood, feasting on her virgin flesh like she was angel's ambrosia.

Her toes were curling against my thigh, her skin was squeaking against mine like a wet innertube. Chancing a look up at her, she was one of the most gorgeous females I had ever seen, her eyes were rolled back in her head, her mouth was open, her lips "O" shaped, the sweetest moans were echoing sweetly in the tiled box. She rolled her hands into fists, her nails softened from the water, still managing to bite halfmoons into her palms. Her orgasm took me by surprise...Her too I think because she went from writhing like a skilled belly dancer to stiff like a fainting goat.

A deluge of sweet, thick girl cum filled my mouth and drizzled down my chin. I drank from her gaping sex like I had been lost for days in the desert without water; until she slumped against the wall and slid down to sit on the floor. I scooted over to her and kissed her mouth softly, sharing her essence. She blinked at me, her eyes out of focus and sighed softly.

"Snowy... I...That's something I've never experienced before. I can't express," she mumbled preciously, still drunk from her orgasm. I kissed her cheek and turned off the water then helped her stand upright.

I wrapped her in a big fluffy, white bath robe and helped her to the edge of our bed, sitting down beside her, wrapping my arm around her as I leaned in. After a few moments and a couple tender kisses, she bounced back enough to focus on me. She was flushed and embarrassed as she tried to express herself.

"Snowy, I've never had anyone lick me before and I've never had an orgasm. I am just so

overwhelmed! I hope this doesn't change anything between us. I'm so sorry; I just lost control," she whimpered softly.

I stopped her before she could continue and kissed her delicately. With the taste of her pretty, young pussy still on my lips, and her heavenly scent floating like fresh cut Jasmine on my warm soft breath, I pushed my forehead softly to hers with a smile.

"Ashley, this doesn't change anything between you and me. If anything, I feel much closer to you and care even more deeply for you. You deserve to feel good baby girl, and I'm glad I was able to do that for you. Now, not another word! Let's enjoy the holidays!"

(Upon his return to the house.)

When I finished my work and walked back into the house, there were Christmas themed plastic containers from the dollar store, stacked all over my countertop, every one of them filled with cookies. They made so damned many cookies that we dropped a few dozen and a gallon of milk off at the Police Station on Christmas Eve morning, and a few more dozen and another jug of milk at each of the firehouses for our First Responders. My kitchen was wrecked, and I had a holiday meal to start preparing that evening.

It was finally here; it was Christmas Eve. A Winter Storm Warning had been issued for the afternoon and overnight; six to eight inches of heavy wet snow was expected by Christmas morning. We swung into a small grocery store in town just to pick up a few last-minute things, the place was buzzing with pre-holiday and pre-storm activity. I needed a couple more things to make a proper Christmas Dinner. The snow started falling at a steady pace before we left town and headed back to the lake. By the time we pulled into my winding drive the roads were completely covered and visibility was diminishing.

Snowy's present, two tickets for a Valentine's Day Cruise on Godiva Cruise Lines, was ready to go and ready to be put in her stocking. I even picked up a little something for Ms. Ashley, a two-way bus ticket to Eden, Oklahoma, for the day after Christmas so she could visit her family. Every parent wants to see their little girl during the holidays. I still needed to talk to Snowy in private about something, so I figured I would wait until later that night while Ashley was in the shower or after she went to bed. Sampson got his usual dehydrated pig's ear when we got back to the house, life was good.

While we were at the grocery, I even grabbed three big round, twelve-inch-long peppermint sticks, one for each of the stockings that hung on the mantle, it was a Christmas tradition after all. I spent most of the afternoon prepping the spiral cut ham, making Cole Slaw, Corn Casserole and Scalloped Potatoes to throw in the oven the next morning for our big Christmas feast. I hand-picked a California Riesling earlier in the week and it was chilling to perfection in the wine fridge. I ordered my traditional Deluxe Pizza and Barbeque chips for dinner that night from the pizzeria just up the road.