Breaking News Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls shook their heads at me when it arrived, but they ate it anyway. After dinner, while the girls were clearing off the kitchen table, I exited the room and took my shower first, returning to the great room all clean and fresh a little while later. Snowy then went to the master bath while Ashley went into the guest bath. I knew I had some time because women take forever in the shower. The snow kept falling and piling up outside, we were in for the night, and it was Christmas, so I opened a fresh bottle of top shelf and poured myself three fingers. It was extremely smooth with a subtle oak finish.

Wanting to be a good host, I made Snowy hot chocolate with marshmallows and Kahlúa, and for Ashley, it was hot apple cider with Spiced Rum and a cinnamon stick. I turned on the TV with the sound turned down, and the Bose system with the sound turned up, right after the drinks were done, sitting one on each end table, poking the fire in the hearth before settling briefly onto the sofa. I took my first long deep breath in what felt like more than a month. The past few weeks had been terribly busy for both of us, and we were looking forward to spending some quality time together during the holidays.

I was standing at the French Doors that lead out onto the deck, watching the snow pile-up on the patio furniture. It was snowing so hard at times; that I could barely see the lake, that's when I felt a soft pair of naked boobies against my back and familiar hands caressing my chest from behind. I grinned and turned slowly, softly taking her in my arms, she was gorgeous. Snowy was wearing a cup-less Jade green lace corset, with matching seamed stockings and a lacey thong. She had on a pair of gold, four-inch, sandal toe heels, her body lightly kissed with the most intoxicating perfume I had ever inhaled.

Her long black hair flowed like an oil slick softly over her shoulders and down her back, tickling the top of her ass crack. I smiled softly thinking about how dramatically our relationship had changed since the day we met at the festival, admitting to myself that I was an ass when we first met, acknowledging the things I desire most from Snowy are things centered around trust and respect. Things that we both have spent the last two months building and earning. We are in a good place, a really good place now.

"Merry Christmas Baby," she whispered softly as I led her slowly by the hand over to the sofa and we sat down by the fire.

Sitting down first, I pulled her gently on top of me straddling my lap. The look on her face was one I hadn't seen before. I softly caressed her left cheek and stared deep into her hazel eyes. She was quiet and looked nervous. I eased my right hand gently down between her thighs and cupped her warm, damp, lace covered sex, pressing my palm against her puffy mound as I snaked my fingers beneath the leg opening of her sexy panties, gliding the tips of my middle fingers softly up and down between her wet glistening folds.

"Jesus baby! You've got to stop that; I need to talk to you," she moaned softly.

"OK baby, talk to me," I whispered, sucking at her neck, just below her earlobe.

"It's Ashley," she said with a heavy sigh.

"Is she OK?" I asked her with a very concerned look on my face.

"She's fine.... Well, no she's not. We talked last night in the shower." Said Snowy.

"Huh?" I replied giving her a puzzled look.

"In the shower, your shower, while you were working in the shop, the two of us took a shower together and we talked. She asked me a lot of questions. Questions about sex, about me and about us," she added awkwardly. "Questions that I wasn't really prepared to answer."

"She is so thirsty for knowledge Uhl," said Snowy drawing circles on my chest with her index finger. "She said that she is tired of being a virgin and she wants very desperately to experience sex. I asked her about a boyfriend, and she said that all the guys her own age are clumsy and immature. Her mother told her when she was younger, that older men are better lovers."

"So, what did you tell her?" I asked, kissing her collarbone softly.

"I told her that her mother was right," Snowy said with a smile, kissing me deeply.

Smiling softly, I cupped my baby's amazing breasts, lifting them gently, mouthing them lightly, toying with her nipples seductively, running the tip of my tongue around the perimeter of her areoles feeling her tiny nipple bumps against the underside. I kissed them tenderly and raked my teeth over the tips, pulling at them softly as I listened to what Snowy was saying while she stumbled around what was on her mind. There was hesitation in her voice as she cupped my cheeks and stared deep into my eyes.

"Baby, she wants to give herself to you, she wants you to take her cherry," said Snowy, dragging her fingertip along my jawline giving me a look that I had never seen before.

"She wants me to fuck her?" I asked softly, more than a little shocked, as my teasing came to an abrupt stop, seeing that serious look in her eyes.

Snowy raised her eyebrows and nodded softly as she explained, I placed my hands firmly on the flare of her hips and listened as she spoke.

"Baby, she wants you to make love her, soft gentle love. She trusts you and she trusts me, this is a very big step for her," whispered Snowy. "You can't treat her rough like you did me the first time, don't slap or fuck her ass, or call her names; be kind and gentle, this is her very first time You will forever be her first. I checked her last night in the shower and her hymen is still intact."

"Are you seriously telling me that you want me to fuck this girl?" I asked, in disbelief.

"I don't know what I want," sighed Snowy as she unbuttoned the shirt on my red and green plaid cotton pajamas, tossing it open, leaning in to kiss my chest. "I want to watch you make love to her; I want to see what it looks like when you make love to me. I want to watch her eyes when your tongue touches her pussy and hear your pelvis slapping hard against her inner thighs. I want to hear her scream and watch her cum, but at the same time, the thought of it scares the hell out of me. I Love you so much. You are mine and I don't want to lose you," she whispered.

"I'm not going anywhere baby," I whispered back reassuring her, pulling her firmly to my chest.

"Is it bad of me to have these feelings?" she asked, clearly fighting back tears. "I need to ask you to do something for me, two things really," said Snowy.

"Anything baby, you know that," I told her softly.

"Uhl, I want you to stretch her pussy, devour her naked body and feed on your young soul, give her the best of everything," whispered Snowy gently biting her lower lip. "Make tonight a night she will never forget. I will be there to hold her and calm her fears as you take her innocence."

Who is this woman in my arms, asking me to fuck another young woman, I asked myself. Is this the same greedy bitch that fought for every touch, every kiss, and every drop of my cum on our trip to Chicago last month, I wondered. Suddenly everything took on a surreal feel, as I processed her request in my head. No man in his right mind would tell her no, right? I sat stunned, with my cock throbbing at the prospect of deflowering a beautiful, young maiden. As my heart fluttered excitedly, my mind tried to put my reply together, like a garage sale jigsaw puzzle, all the pieces just didn't fit.

"No one has ever asked me to do anything like this Snowy, is this young girl that special to you? So special that you would ask this of me?" I asked cupping my baby's cheeks as I stared into her cloudy hazel eyes. She softly and silently shook her head yes.

"There is one more thing I need from you baby more than you know," she said staring into my eyes. "After you two are finished, without discounting her gift to you or her courage, I want you to make love to me while she watches and learns. I want it to be more passionate, more intimate, and raunchier than the sex you just had with her. I want her to know that what you shared with her was a warm-up and that making love to me is the Main Event." She explained.

"Aww baby," I whispered, kissing her softly, sucking at the tip of her tongue. "That girl can't hold a candle to you, no woman can," I added cuddling her in my arms. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked, paying close attention to her reply. Snowy just nodded her head yes again, then beckoned for Ashley to join us by the fire.

"Ashley, come out here baby girl and let Mr. Wett see how pretty you look," coaxed Snowy, as I lightly wiped a tiny tear from her cheek with my thumb.

The bedroom door opened, and a striking female figure appeared in the hallway, scantily clad, with ribbons and curls. She walked slowly, awkwardly, shyly, and carefully into the great room, trying not to stumble in her 4" heels. She strolled over to me with her hips softly swaying, stopping between the big leather sofa and the fireplace, putting her hands down nervously to her sides. Her bright blue eyes were bold and captivating, her quivering lips were shiny, pink, and inviting. She was gorgeous, Snowy had done amazing things with the young girl in just a few days.

I walked stunned, slowly over to Ms. Ashley. She was breathtakingly beautiful. Thanks to Snowy, her hair was curled, and her make-up was flawless. She was wearing a white terry cloth robe that covered her upper body to the middle of her thighs, everything from just below the lace tops of her crimson-colored stockings was visible. Including her shiny white, patent leather 4" pumps. I cupped her nape softly and gently caressed her blushing cheek with my thumb, she tilted her head slowly, and anxiously upward until our eyes met.

"You are absolutely beautiful," I said softly as the she glanced at the bulge in my pajama pants, watching it quickly grow in size.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered softly. "Pretty enough for you to kiss?"

I smiled and remained silent, leaning over, gently kissing her lips. I felt her inhaling sharply just before our lips met. I kissed her softly and long as she closed her eyes and melted against me. Suddenly, I felt like a schoolboy, stealing a first kiss under the bleachers beneath the Friday night lights. Her lips were sweet and tasted fruity, her hair was soft and flowed down over her robe like a cascading waterfall. I moved my lips slowly from hers to her forehead, giving her another soft gentle kiss, whispering softly.

"God, you are beautiful, are you sure about this Ashley?" I asked softly, lifting her chin with my index finger, looking deep into her heartbreak eyes, looking for any sign of hesitation or reluctance. I saw only the hunger and curiosity of a young girl desperately wanting to become a woman. The woman she clearly, already was.

The pretty blonde nodded her head softly and smiled up at me, placing her right hand gently against my chest, curling her fingers softly as Snowy watched her curiously from the sofa. I reached down with one hand and untied the loosely tied knot in the belt of her soft fluffy robe. I took a deep breath as it fell slightly open, pleased to discover a satin crimson corset, crimson lace panties and suspender straps anchored to the delicate lace tops of her pure silk stockings. I smiled softly as my cock became fully erect and pushed against the front of my pajama pants.

"Those aren't your cute kitty cat jammies," I whispered with a smile as she reached down shyly and placed the palm of her hand firmly against my still covered bulge, emitting a soft moan as she wrapped her fingers slowly and tentatively around my swollen shaft.

Gripping the edges of her robe between my index and middle fingers, I peeled them back slowly, one side at a time, discovering that her pretty corset was also cup-less, and her firm round B-Cup breasts were soft and ripe, her hard pink nipples were glowing in the light of the fire. I leaned in softly covering most of her tiny breasts with my hungry mouth, kissing and sucking softly at each puckered areola, one at a time, both drawn up tight, slightly larger than a nickel, tightly framing her sweet, pencil eraser sized tips. Moaning softly, I got my first delicious taste of her succulent young flesh.

Wasting very little time, I dropped quickly to my knees in front of her, running my big rough hands gently upward along the backsides of her thighs, stopping at the well-defined creases where the top of her thighs met the rounded bottoms of her buttocks. I softly kissed the pale white flesh of her upper thighs, just above her stocking tops and below the leg openings of her pretty lace panties, which she wore over top of her suspender straps. I am sure that Snowy taught her that. I looked up at her hungrily and smiled.

Snowy slid off the sofa onto her knees, laying out a large black terry cloth towel, before settling down along the edge of it with her legs apart in front of the fireplace and behind Ashley, she then smiled softly at me as the pretty coed sat down Indian style between Snowy's legs, directly in front of me. As Snowy combed her fingers gently through her long blonde locks, the pretty girl slowly unfolded her legs and shot me a nervous smile. Her tiny nipples were rock hard and begging to be sucked, the scent of her arousal was growing slightly stronger, and her panties were getting visibly wetter.

Ashley leaned back gently, pressing her bare shoulders to Snowy's firm round breasts, placing her head just beneath my baby's chin, arching her back softly, lifting her firm, athletic ass up off the towel so that I could slowly peel her pretty, new panties down over her supple hips. As the pretty lace fabric slid lightly down over her thighs, the smoothest, prettiest, perfect pink camel toe I had ever laid eyes on slowly came into view. I slid her panties down around her ankles, helping to guide her long shapely legs and pretty, big girl high heels out of them one foot at a time.

I pressed her warm, damp panties briefly to my face as I gazed into her pretty blue eyes, inhaling deeply, savoring the delicious fragrance. Her sweet feminine scent was light and very arousing. It was so arousing in fact that I could feel a huge droplet of sweet clear precum oozing from the dark swollen head of my cock and running slowly down along the underside of my thick veiny shaft towards my smooth full balls. The pretty girl gasped lightly as she watched a large dark wet spot form in the crotch of my pajamas. She moaned softly and smiled shyly at me.

"Merry Christmas Mr. Wett," she said softly, anxiously biting her lower lip, spreading her legs slowly in nervous anticipation. She was clearly scared.

"Merry Christmas Ashley," I whispered, leaning in, kissing her softly as she tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and pressed her lips to mine. I rose up and kissed Snowy softly on the lips.

"I love you baby," I whispered before kissing her again.

Moaning softly, I gently pursed my lips and began kissing my way slowly down over Ashley's trembling torso, leaving warm wet butterfly kisses against her collarbone and the upper part of her breasts. My lips found her rigid pink nipples and quickly sucked them in as I placed my hands gently onto her thighs just above the knees and again pushed them apart, mouthing softly and kissing tenderly at her belly button, before nuzzling softly at her wet glistening folds, mouthing her fleshy hood, pulling on it with my lips, and raking my teeth playfully over it until I felt it begin to throb.

I dipped my hot wet tongue gently and repeatedly into the shallow trough at the bottom of her sweet young cunt. Her warm glistening juices were dammed up behind her tightly stretched hymen. I licked softly and mouthed lightly at the narrow ribbon of delicate flesh between her pussy and her ass pucker, leaving it shiny and wet, knowing that soon the levy was going to break, and her warm wet juices were going to flow from her eager little fuck hole onto the soft black terry cloth towel beneath her pretty ass like the Mississippi River overflowing it's banks soaking the rich, dark, Delta soil.

Ashley shuddered uncontrollably every time my eager tongue grazed the tender pink funnel of her asshole. Her body jerked and flailed like someone had poked her with a live wire, every time my tongue or lips made "accidental contact" with her pretty pink dimple. The frequency of my "errant" licks increased gradually until her long slender fingers were tangled tightly in my hair and her shapely, athletic thighs squeezed my head tightly. Her firm round ass was bouncing off the floor and her sweet wet pussy was slamming hard against my mouth.

"Oh Fuck! Lick my ass!" she moaned hungrily as I tongued her forbidden orifice. "Don't stop... Please don't stop!"

The little blonde-haired Okie squealed like four bald tires on hot Arizona asphalt when I finally leaned in circling and swabbing her quivering pink starburst with my hot wet tongue, stealing the most forbidden of all kisses. I was ready and Snowy knew it. As I stood up and dropped my soft cotton pants, my thick veiny cock sprang free. Ashley's eyes quickly grew as big as saucers, and she swallowed hard as she gazed at my throbbing rigid length. Snowy moved gently from behind the young girl, leaving her resting on her outstretched arms.

"Have you ever tasted a man's cock before baby girl?" Snowy asked softly, trying to buy the horny but apprehensive girl a little more time.

Ashley shook her head quietly, almost shamefully, getting on her knees and moving closer as Snowy reached out and gently cupped my full balls, caressing them softly.

"The first thing you have to do is greet the cock, honey," said Snowy smiling up at me. "The balls are the most sensitive area of any man's cock, next to the head. Mr. Wett shaves his cock and balls regularly, and I like that very much. Some guys don't shave, and they are very hairy."

Snowy is the most amazing cock sucker I have ever met. I watched moaning softly as she took every veiny inch of my throbbing length into the back of her throat. Ashley's eyes widened with surprise as she watched, then watered as she tried to replicate my baby's impressive feat. I smiled tilting my head back as she gagged, choked, and slobbered on my smooth-shaven cock, taking as much of it into her mouth as she could before pulling back off it, gasping needily for breath. Her drool covered chest was heaving and her mouth hung open.

"Oh my God! It's so big!" She muttered stroking my slobber soaked, vein riddled shaft and cupping my smooth full balls.

My baby wrapped her thumb and middle finger around the free-floating flesh at the base of my shaft and pulled it towards the head, softly licking and sucking my balls as my sack grew tighter. Ashley watched closely pressing her tongue softly to her upper lip, waiting patiently for her chance to pleasure me. I smiled down at her as Snowy pointed my cock her direction and eased aside as blue eyes grabbed my rigid length. When Ashley pulled the skin up along my shaft just like Snowy did, sweet clear precum oozed from the tip, ran down along the underside and over her fingers.

"Is that?" she asked inquisitively.

"No baby girl, that's precum. It's extremely sweet and tasty, go ahead and have a taste," smiled Snowy.

With Snowy watching closely, the young girl took her turn, closing her eyes before pushing her warm wet lips over the swollen purple head of my hungry cock. Her lips slid quickly past the ridge and wrapped tightly around the wet spongy head, as I moaned softly. She sucked it hard, so hard that her lips made a loud popping sound as she pulled them off. Snowy slid back over onto the rug and the huge black towel, spreading her legs softly, brushing her long black hair over shoulder. It was finally time.

Ashley giggled playfully as I slapped her cheeks lightly with my hard, wet cock, pumped large amounts of slippery precum onto her outstretched tongue, and smeared it softly over her brightly painted pink lips.