Breaking News Ch. 03

Story Info
A virgin college co-ed gets more than her stocking stuffed.
17.1k words
4.55
12.2k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

"BEER & PANTIES FOR SANTA"

Co-Written by Snowy_Secret & Uhl B. Wett

Mondays are almost always a bitch, but today is different, it is the Monday before a long Christmas Weekend, and I had taken the entire week off from the office. I was going to pick up Snowy after the Evening News Broadcast and bring her home for the holiday. I figured we would grab dinner somewhere in town before heading back to my place at the lake. I got to the station a little early and parked, waiting in my truck out in the parking lot for Snowy to appear at the rear studio door. I watched the last couple minutes of the broadcast on my phone.

Just like clockwork, a few minutes after the broadcast ended Snowy came bouncing out the back door, her purse in one hand and a Christmas themed bags in the other. Today was the big gift exchange at the station, and it looked as if my sexy new lover had made quite a haul. I could tell by the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes, that what she wanted most was not in the reindeer-covered bag she was carrying at her side. She wanted a holiday meal with my cock as the entrée, slathered with all the hot tasty cum she could swallow.

"Hi baby!" she gleamed, climbing up into to my truck, reaching over the seat, setting her bags onto the rear floorboard, then giving me a long gentle kiss on the lips. "I've missed you," she whispered, pulling back slowly.

"MMMMMM, I've missed you too! Are you hungry?" I asked as she turned and buckled her seat belt.

"Famished!" she replied playfully as I started up my diesel-powered Dodge.

I already had visions of her amazing tits dancing in my head, as she rode my rigid cock like a buckle contender at the National Finals Rodeo in Vegas, grunting loudly, with her arms flailing above her head as she slammed her ass hard into the saddle. We had an entire week of just her and I ahead, and I wanted it to be super special. I had no idea at that moment just how special it would be. "Amarillo by Morning" by George Strait was playing on the radio as we turned right out of the parking lot and headed up the main drag.

"Uhl! Uhl! Please stop the truck!" Snowy pleaded, as I pulled over quickly and put the truck in park.

Snowy opened the door and slid out as I turned on the emergency flashers. She walked over to a pretty, very conservatively dressed young blonde-haired girl sitting on a bus stop bench and started talking to her. After a couple minutes, Snowy reached out her right-hand, the young girl took it hesitantly. I could tell she didn't want to. The two made their way back to the truck, the pretty stranger opened the back door, added another gift bag to those already on the floor and climbed in as Snowy jumped back up into the shotgun seat.

"Uhl, this is Ashley. She is my intern; I asked her to spend the Holiday with us at the lake if that's OK with you?" she said with those smokey hazel eyes that always make me melt. "You have all that room, and I didn't think you would mind."

"Hello Mr. Wett," said a soft gentle voice from the backseat. "It's nice to meet you. I promise you I won't be any trouble. You won't even know I am there," she added.

"Hello pretty girl, we have plenty of room and plenty of love. You are more than welcome to stay with us, but you can't hide out in your room as the Holidays are a contact sport at my house," I told her, watching her blush in the rearview.

"OK," she replied with an infectious smile.

I was all smiles on the outside, but inside my heart was sinking like a big orange ball in a California sunset photo. I wanted the Holiday to be intimate and memorable for Snowy and I. This little turn of events wasn't in my master plan. I was sure this would ruin everything, and the holiday would become a complete disaster, but I love Snowy and at least we would still be together. I didn't know it as we hit the road, neither of us did, but this holiday would turn out to be even more special, more intimate, and more memorable than anything I had planned.

"Tell us where you live baby girl so we can stop and you can grab a few things, if you forget something, don't sweat it, we'll get it for you," said Snowy, looking into the backseat.

Snowy then smiled at me from the passenger seat and silently mouthed the words "thank you." I smiled back and we headed to the apartment where Ashley was staying during her internship. I waited in the truck while she and Snowy went inside to grab a few things. When they returned to the truck, we headed out to grab a bite to eat. We stopped at a popular Cajun Restaurant called "The Bayou" for a delicious Creole Seafood dinner. I had bourbon, Snowy had rum and Ashley drank white wine.

Our dinner conversation was exploratory and lighthearted, we laughed and joked about silly things and talked about the upcoming holiday. Ashley was intriguing, the more I learned about her the more I wanted to learn. She was rather plain looking, yet mildly seductive. She was twenty-three years old, nicely shaped, had pretty long blonde hair, and heart breaking, sky-blue eyes, I wasn't sure what prompted Snowy to invite her for the Holidays, but I was OK with it anyway. Everyone needs a place to be during the holidays.

Once we got to the lake, Snowy got her settled into one of the guest rooms, then joined me on the sofa by the fire, wearing another concert T-Shirt and panties this time; after all we did have a house guest. Snowy took a long sip of the rum drink I had prepared for her, then let out a long soft sigh, staring blankly into the flickering flames of the fireplace. I hadn't known her for very long, but I knew the look on her face, so I pulled her softly onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her. She licked her upper lip and looked softly over at me.

"OK, what's the matter baby?" I asked, wrapping my arms gently around her, pulling her closer.

"Nothing baby, I'm just thinking about Ashley," she said tracing her finger lightly around the rim of her rum filled rocks glass, shaking her head left to right softly.

"What about her? She seems like a nice girl," I said, kissing her softly on the cheek.

"She is, she's a sweetheart. She was going to spend the holiday in that tiny apartment alone, probably with a frozen dinner and wrapped in a blanket on the sofa. Her friend was going home to be with family, and she was going to be all alone. Uhl, I hope you aren't upset with me, but I just couldn't let her do that. You have so much room here and it's just you and I."

"Shhhhhhh, we're good," I whispered placing my finger softly to her lips. making her voice go silent. "Don't mention it again."

"I will make it up to you Daddy," she whispered softly as she kissed my lips, parting her legs, subtly inviting my hand between her shapely thighs.

I was taken a little by surprise even though it wasn't the first time she had ever called me Daddy. I kissed her deeply, sucking softly at her rum flavored tongue, pushing the tips of my fingers beneath the waistband of her sexy lace panties. She placed her drink on the end table, and we made out in front of the roaring fire like teenagers. My hands were all over her ass as she lifted my T-shirt and pressed her big soft tits to my lips. Her pink hard nipples were screaming to be sucked.

She quickly peeled off the T-shirt, then hopped up into my arms, wrapping her legs tightly around my waist as we stood up. I carried her down the hallway to the bedroom and into the Master bath, she was unbuttoning the top of my flannel pajamas the entire way, I normally sleep naked, but we did have a house guest. I set her feet down on the cold tile floor and she ran into the shower stall, still wearing her panties, turning on the hot water as I stripped down naked to join her. Her body was already wet, and water beaded, and my cock was already hard when I entered the shower and closed the big glass door.

Snowy dropped instantly and eagerly to her knees, gripping my thick hard cock, pumping it up and down as she licked the swollen pink head like a two-dip cone of homemade ice cream on a hot August day. Sweet clear precum instantly covered my shaft making it slick and shiny as she sucked on my balls and tongued her way along the underside of my shaft. I hadn't even stepped beneath the showerhead, and she was climbing up my frame. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist, as I stepped beneath the hot steamy spray.

"God, I need you!" she moaned pressing her tits to my chest, rocking her hips hungrily in my hands. "Oh Fuck!" she yelped loudly as I yanked the crotch of her sheer wet panties to one side, rocked my hips and pushed deeply into her, the force of my quick, hard thrust, pushing the air from her lungs and causing her to scream out loudly as the two of us crashed into the subway tile lined wall of the shower with a soft thud.

I was sure that Ashley could hear our antics in the bedroom just down the hall, and I covered Snowy's lips with mine trying to silence her lust filled cries. I was balls deep inside her and it wasn't enough, I slammed her roughly against the wall with every powerful thrust. She bit my shoulder and pounded her fists against my chest, so I bit her back on the base of her neck, and slam fucked her tight, needy cunt hard and deep until she was crying, the shower spray hid her tears, but could not hide her hunger, as she begged for more.

"Fuck me you little whore," I barked with a yank of her long-wet hair, wildly kissing her jaw, and sucking on her neck flesh.

"Oh, you bastard," she growled in response, raking her long, painted fingernails over my shoulder blades. "Fuck this little whore!"

I pounded her red-hot pussy like a blacksmith forging hot steel against an anvil. Her clit was swollen and exposed, rubbing against the topside of my veiny shaft. We found our rhythm, and I knew it wouldn't be long until she was screaming in my ear, and I was painting the walls of her pussy (my pussy), with my hot steamy release. The cadence of our gasps and groans were well synchronized as we both neared the summit. The middle finger of my right hand found her quivering little ass pucker during the erotic Malay and was circling it like an airborne raptor, just waiting to strike!

Her nipples hardened instantly, her chest was heaving, her moans were broken, and her head was reeling. She was on the threshold, and I knew it, it was time, time to rock her pretty little world! I shoved my finger up her ass, and she wailed like a train whistle, as her orgasm wrecked her helpless body, it blew through her soul like an F-5 tornado, leaving total devastation in its wake. She was limp in my arms when my cock exploded inside her like a Yellowstone geyser, hot, powerful, and right on time. We slammed into the wall with one hard, final thrust as I fed her hungry pussy the entire contents of my balls.

Weak at the knees, I leaned into her, trapping her between my body and the wall. Her legs and arms went limp, and her hazy eyes closed as I held her there kissing her softly, whispering lightly in her ear, sucking gently at her earlobe.

"I Love you baby girl, and I need you more than you know. It is going to be a wonderful Christmas. I promise I will make it very special both the women in this house." I sealed my promise with a kiss, not knowing just how prophetic my words were at the time.

After showering, we dried off very slowly, very sensually, taking our time, kissing, and playing as we went. I took her gently by the hand and led her to the warm soft bed, the flannel Christmas themed sheets (her idea), were indeed soft and inviting. We drifted off to sleep quickly in each other's arms. I woke first in the morning and slipped from our bed to make breakfast. I decided on French toast and bacon, and began gathering what I needed, and mixing up the buttery dredge.

Snowy joined me in the kitchen a few minutes later, rocking another one of my old concert T-shirts and a pair of pink flannel lounge pants. We were talking as she poured a cup of coffee, that's when Ashley rounded the corner in her cute little kitty cat jammies, smiling at both of us. She sat down at the island next to Snowy and gently tucked her long blonde hair behind her right ear. The morning sun was filtering softly through the upper windows of the great room, when Snowy turned to her and smiled.

"How did you sleep baby girl?" Snowy asked innocently.

"Really well!" replied Ashley, giggling softly; "Once the screaming stopped."

We all broke out into laughter, which seemed to diffuse some of the embarrassment for Snowy. I kept turning the bacon and Snowy sipped her coffee, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks. Snowy reached over and softly ran her fingers through Ashley's hair, tucking it softly behind her left ear.

"I'm sure you know how it is when you are being intimate with someone; sometimes things just get a little out of hand," said Snowy.

"No ma'am, I don't," replied the young girl shyly.

"You don't? Haven't you ever..." Snowy stopped speaking and flashed me a quick glance, that's when it hit us both; the sweet little blonde is still a virgin.

"OK, change of subject," I chimed in. "Who likes to make cookies?" I asked, reaching into a drawer beneath the counter, pulling out a set of three adult themed metal cookie cutters.

One was a pair of boobies, one was a penis with balls, and the last one was a vagina. They were a gag gift from an old girlfriend, and they had never been used before. Snowy and Ashley both laughed at the idea, saying that we couldn't leave penis and pussy cookies for Santa, it just wouldn't be right!

"What? I hear it from a very reliable source that Santa loves Nookie Cookies," I teased.

"Don't tell me! You banged one of his elves?" teased Snowy.

"Trust me on this, why do you think the old guy is so Jolly? Santa has kinks!"

"We'll see," said Snowy, smirking at Ashley. "We'll bake them before the weekend, if you want."

I told the girls my plans for the day as we ate breakfast. I had to stop by the office to give my secretary her Christmas Bonus and the rest of the week off and wrap up a few loose ends before the fat guy showed up on my roof. When the paperwork is over, I am going to stop by that Christmas tree lot by the office and pick out the biggest, prettiest, and thickest Colorado Spruce I can find, and bring it home. We can decorate it tomorrow night, I will get it in the house and in the stand this evening and bring in the boxes full of lights and decorations from the garage, so that everything is warm and ready.

It was finally the Holidays and the ladies needed to relax a little and enjoy them, so I reluctantly handed Snowy one of my credit cards and told her there is a Spa in town, called "Endeavors Day Spa," the owner is an old friend of mine, tell her to give you and Ashley both her best and send me the bill. If she has any questions have her get ahold of me, she knows how. Get both of you a "mani," and a "peti," or whatever it is that girls get during those all-day trips to the spa but try to relax and enjoy the day. Do a little too if you like. I will call you later and pick up dinner on my way out of town.

I kissed her cheek and headed out. I turned on the radio in my truck on the way into town, just in time to hear the meteorologist say there is a good chance for a "White Christmas," as a Winter Storm is expected to blanket the Ozark Region with several inches of snow, later in the week. Later that morning while sitting at my desk, I received a text from Marissa the spa owner that simply read; "Hey Uhl, your girls are here. There is one very shy co-ed and one very classy older girl, they are both in very good hands."

I smiled, and texted back; "If they are in your hands, I have no doubts." Marissa was a Mid-40's brunette, very pretty and a little on the plumper side. She has neatly trimmed pubes and an impressive pair of tits, with big brown nipples that she likes to get clamped and roughly sucked. It has been a while since we coupled, last May I think it was, when she stopped by the lake looking for some much-needed discipline. I sent her home the next morning with a fully belly and her supple round ass nicely striped. Marissa is a bit of pain slut, who has a penchant for rough sex. I was her vehicle, simply a no strings way for her to satisfy her darker kinks.

"When are you going to stop by for a Marissa Special?" she messaged. "It will likely be a while, as Ms. Snowy is a keeper," I texted back. "I have plans for her." Putting down my phone, I went back to work. A couple minutes later my pretty secretary Ms. Early showed up looking very festive; she was wearing a short tight black leather miniskirt, a clingy light grey cashmere sweater that nicely emphasized the fact that she wasn't wearing any bra, her nipples were hard as always and quite visible.

She had on what I assumed were black pantyhose with colorful red and gold poinsettias embroidered on the sides of her calves, red leather pumps, and Christmas Tree earrings. I watched out the window from my desk as she scurried quickly up the steps to the landing and our office door with her firm round D-Cups bouncing softly, her sexy ass swaying, and her heels clicking rhythmically against the concrete. My cock throbbed softly as I watched her approach, with a small bag from the donut shop around the corner and a hot cup of coffee in her hands.

I knew a little about her but wanted desperately to know so much more. I was familiar with her amazing nipples as they are often on display. The only mystery there is what color are they? Are they pink or brown, or maybe somewhere in between? Are her areoles covered with tiny bumps, or smoothly puckered? Hell, I even knew the scent of her sweet young pussy, thanks to the pair of worn panties she left behind in the restroom one evening last fall, after changing clothes for a hot date before she left the office. What I don't know is if her sweet wet pussy is hair covered or bald.

Sighing softly, I opened the bottom drawer of my desk where I kept the pretty lace panties stashed. "What the fuck?" I thought to myself, the pretty lace thong was gone, and a dark navy-blue pair was in their place. I pulled them from the drawer examining them, the crotch was a little stiff, lightly marbled white, and the scent was much more pungent than the previous red pair. "These must be magical panties I thought to myself, able to change colors with the seasons." Early had clearly found the panties I had stashed, she knew I had them, but she never spoke of it.

Pressing them softly to my face, I inhaled deeply as I heard the bell on the front door jingle and the door close behind her. I quickly folded them and pushed them into my jacket pocket, not wanting her to know yet that I was aware she had swapped the sexy panties. I was quite intrigued as most women would have been angry and upset, likely even quit, if they found out I had a pair of their panties hidden. Not Early, it seems she embraced the thought. I couldn't help but wonder just how long she has known.

Early had been with me for almost a year, I had on numerous occasions entertained thoughts about what bending her over my desk and fucking her senseless from behind as she screamed wildly might be like. I had even imagined her sucking my cock during multiple masturbation sessions back before I met Snowy, and I still find myself gazing at her magnificent body quite often. A wise old man once told me; "Son, never get your meat the same place you get your bread." That was his "subtle advice" about fucking someone that I work with.

I approached Early beneath the mistletoe in the lobby of our office, taking her hands softly in mine, looking up, as she did too, before leaning in, kissing her longer and deeper than any holiday kiss between a boss and employee should ever last. Her eyes were still closed tightly as I pulled back and whispered Merry Christmas, handing her a bright red envelope. Inside the envelope was a pretty holiday card, a one-hundred-dollar Victoria's Secret gift card, five one-hundred-dollar bills, and a heartfelt note thanking her for her hard work and loyalty over the past several months.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers