Breaking News Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands softly on her knees and pushed her legs apart as she bottomed out with a grunt. Her rock-hard clit was bulging and playing peekaboo beneath her fleshy pink hood, begging to be sucked, rubbed, or slapped as she began to ride. The knuckles of her right-hand trapped it and squeezed it, and her fingertips rubbed it against her pelvic bone in a circular motion as she began to pogo up and down on my glistening shaft, her sparkling wet lips clinging tightly to the sides every time she lifted her hungry ass.

Every time her naked ass cheeks were about to slap noisily down against my upper thighs, I would push her legs apart, changing the feel of my throbbing cock inside her. Soon we found a rhythm and we began to move in harmony. Her warm wet juices were splashing onto my abdomen and flowing heavily down over my flailing balls, dripping onto the soft cotton sheets beneath my ass. Every time she screamed and shuddered with orgasm, four times in all, the sheets beneath me grew wetter and the dark spot grew larger.

"Fuck me, you horny bitch!" I growled and taunted, using her pretty black hair to pull her closer, as she assaulted her swollen clit and gyrated her hips. "Show Ms. Ashley how you treat YOUR cock."

She whimpered softly and moaned as her eyes began to grow glassy and her ass began moving slower. She was sucking air from three counties when I started meeting her thrusts with mine. When Snowy lifted her wet sexy ass, I could see Ashley fingering her well fucked cunt and hear her cumming as she writhed wildly in the leather chair just below the shelves on the wall where the memory filled glass jars containing the intimate clippings of pussy's past were sitting. My baby's jar was rightfully still sitting alone on the top shelf.

Snowy rode my hard throbbing cock like she owned it, but then again, she does. She began varying the speed and force she used to impale herself onto it. I watched and moaned as her tits flailed, her long black hair brushed against her forearms and her mint green fingernails dug into my chest. I cupped her nape and pulled her closer, kissing her deeply on the lips as her soft fleshy breasts and hard nipples pressed against me. Her thick white creamy juices were gathering and lathering around the base of my cock as she rocked and rolled her hips like a good little fuck toy.

"Fuck Baby, I am so close!" she muttered incoherently with the squishy wet sound of my cock churning inside her deeply fucked pussy, the unmistakable sound of her rippling buttocks slamming against the top of my wet naked thighs filling the room.

"Fuck me you sexy bitch; show this little girl how a real woman cums!" I teased giving each one of her creamy white ass cheeks a couple open handed strikes.

SLAP!!! SLAP!!! wrang out into the bedroom, quickly joined in well-timed cadence by multiple yelps as they escaped from my baby's lips. Ashley watched closely, still sitting in the armchair at the end of our king-size bed with her stocking clad legs spread wide and draped over the arms of the chair. Her pussy was dripping, and her upper thighs were wet and glossy. I heard her cum at least two more times, polishing her tiny pearl, while she watched Snowy, and I fuck vigorously for well over another hour. Snowy was so close and I was running on fumes, I needed to get Ashley's help to push my baby over the edge one last time.

Every time Snowy would roll her hips back I would spread her ass cheeks wide with my fingers, exposing her pretty, pink ass pucker to the young girl's gaze. It wasn't long before Ashley took the bait and eased out of the chair, walking quietly over to the foot of the bed, she crawled on her hands and knees up between my legs. She slid her hands beneath the tightly stretched suspender straps that anchored Snowy's pure silk stockings to her corset, with her fingers to the sides, Ashley used her thumbs to softly pry open Snowy's buttocks.

I helped hold Snowy's ass cheeks apart as the horny little blonde kissed my Snowy flavored balls and licked our combined warm tasty juices from around the base of my thick, wet cock, trailing her tongue gently upward over Snowy's creamy inner lips, blowing softly over my baby's quivering ass pucker as she licked. I needed her to step up and take the plunge, this was a big step for any woman, let alone a shy young coed, who was still clinging to her virginity when the evening began. Snowy arched her back slightly when Ashley's soft hands slid over her warm reddened bottom.

"She's going to lick your ass baby," I teased with a chuckle, loud enough that Ashley could hear, hoping the beautiful newbie had enough hunger left in her to follow through on my promise.

"Oh Shit! I will fucking explode if she does!" moaned Snowy, impaling herself harder and faster onto my cock as I closed in on my second orgasm of the night. "Fuck baby girl, lick my ass!" screamed Snowy, throwing her head back and slamming her hot wet pussy down even harder onto my cock.

I knew the exact moment that Ashley's hot wet tongue made contact with my lover's delicate little asshole. Her breathing instantly became ragged, and she shuddered uncontrollably against me. I let go of her ass cheeks with my hands and let the young girl take control, getting her first taste of my baby's ass. I softly grabbed the back of Snowy's head and pulled her lips to mine, sucking wildly at her tongue, slamming hard up into her needy cunt with everything I had, riding my second wind like a Cottonwood blossom on a late spring breeze. Needing to finish with a flurry, I bit Snowy's nipples playfully as the young girl sucked her ass.

Less than a half dozen licks into Ashley's first ever rim job, Snowy exploded with orgasm. Her body shook and flopped, her nipples throbbed against me, and her pussy flooded like the Colorado River after a heavy storm, she was there, and I was too. My balls tightened and my shaft throbbed almost painfully as I erupted violently inside her, coating her spasming walls, filling her needy cunt with the hot steamy seed she so longed for. She shook and trembled with every hot powerful blast as it splattered forcefully against her womb.

By the time Snowy went limp in my arms, the tip of Ashley's tongue had breached her asshole. My baby was spent, she was done and motionless in my arms. When my cock stopped pulsing and jerking inside Snowy, Ashley pulled it from her well fucked, deeply seeded hole, giggling softly as she watched the remnants of my release ooze from the tip and run slowly down over my shaft. Gripping it tightly at the base, she squeezed her fist tight and moved it slowly upward towards the head forcing the last little bit of my release from the tip.

She licked it quickly and rapidly like a bright pink lollipop. It seemed she liked the sweet warm taste of my cum. She cleaned my softening cock thoroughly, giving it one long, slow, deep suck when she finished, then pushed it aside and focused on Snowy's still smoldering cream pie. The young girl moaned softly as she licked and sucked our combined cum from my baby's gaping little fuck hole. I could hear her swallowing and feel my baby jerk softly in my arms every time our house guest's warm tongue whisked across her hot wet ass.

As Ashley finished her spirited clean-up, Snowy slid slowly off me to one side, leaving her left leg still draped over mine, placing her head softly upon my chest, drawing circles in my chest hair with her fingertip. Ashley bookended me from the other side, draping her right leg over my right thigh. Leaning in with the scent of our combined releases heavy on her breath and my cum trickling slowly down her cheek, she kissed me long and deep, resting her head on my shoulder. We all drifted off to sleep that way, waking a few hours later in the same positions.

Awake again, we laid there in each other's arms not talking, all of us exchanging soft kisses and gentle caresses until Ashley let out a startling gasp and sprang from the bed, padding her way quickly into the great room. A few moments later, she walked slowly back into the bedroom with a pouty look on her face.

"Santa took my panties," she whined, pushing out her lower lip, before breaking into a wide smile and running, with her little tits bouncing, back to the bed, falling into Snowy's arms, kissing her deeply. "This is the best Christmas ever!" she giggled.

Not long after, we climbed from the bed and the girls stripped down naked, shedding the pretty lingerie that helped make the night so memorable. I went slowly to the shower as they continued to undress, I turned on the hot water, I was just moving beneath the water spray when they entered the room and pushed open the big glass door to the huge shower, Ashley, followed by Snowy stepped in the huge shower stall. We lathered, kissing, and caressing until everyone was squeaking clean. We never dressed that day, instead we spent Christmas Day naked, licking, sucking, and fucking whenever the urge moved us.

I licked Snowy's amazing pussy until she cum while she teetered precariously on the edge of the counter and Ashley served up the glazed ham, and then took Ashley from behind, bent over the kitchen table until she screamed with orgasm as Snowy cut the pecan pie. Christmas Dinner had turned into a Feast of the Flesh. After dinner and an amazing two girl blowjob, which ended with my creamy load coating the back of Snowy's throat like a hot tea and honey home remedy, we all sat down by the fireplace, after I retrieved everyone's stocking from the mantle.

Snowy got her cruise tickets and a bottle of her favorite perfume, and Ashley got her two-way bus ticket home, along with a small envelope containing five-hundred dollars in cash and a short, but heartfelt, handwritten note from Snowy that simply said this...

"Merry Christmas Baby Girl; You made our Christmas incredibly special and now it is our turn. This money is from Uhl and I. Take it when you get home and buy presents for everyone you love. Spend time with them baby and mend some fences. Have a Happy New Year and think about us while you are gone. We will pick you up at the bus station on the second of January. Love Snowy and Uhl...

The young girl's heartbreak eyes welled up as she read the note, hugging, and kissing us both as she sobbed, Snowy first. Snowy also began to cry slightly, whimpering softly as she tried to giggle it off.

"I didn't get you guys anything for Christmas, I-I-I couldn't," she sobbed laying her head on Snowy's shoulder as my baby looked over at me stunned, a little uncertain what to say.

I smiled softly leaning in cupping Ashley's nape, giving her a long deep kiss, brushing her cheek softly with my thumb as she sobbed softly and stared into my eyes.

"Pretty girl gave us the most incredible Christmas gift anyone can give, you gave us your innocence," I told her softly. "You gave Snowy and I, a night we will never ever forget. There is no place on a shelf or in a drawer for the gift you gave us. It will live forever in our hearts," I smiled, whispering softly as Snowy wiped away a tear from her left cheek, kissing her softly on the forehead. She then glanced my way silently mouthing the words "Thank You."

The tree was lit, the fire was roaring, the ground outside was blanketed with snow. Ashley was cradled in Snowy's arms, warm and comfortable, like a newborn child. Sampson was over in the corner chomping contentedly on a pig ear, and I was pouring an after-dinner glass of Kentucky's finest. I sat down beside them, and we spent the rest of the evening talking and making love. I had never experienced a Christmas quite like this one, and probably never will again, but then again, there is always next year.

Early the next morning, we took Ashley to the bus Station. We said goodbye with hugs and kisses in the bitter cold and watched as she boarded the bus with her suitcase and a smile. We waved goodbye as the bus pulled away escaping the thick black plume of diesel smoke it left behind. I wrapped my arm around Snowy and we walked quietly in the late December cold, back to my truck. There was something on her mind and I could tell. She wanted to ask me something, so she did.

"Baby, you never fucked my ass, the whole time the three of us were together," she whispered as others past us on the sidewalk. "Why?"

"Because, I didn't want to traumatize the young girl," I teased, taking another step as Snowy stopped in her tracks. "I'm teasing baby," I chuckled pulling her tightly to my side. "How do you think she would have reacted watching my thick hard cock stretch your amazing little ass? Watching the way you react? You know you turn into a wanton little whore every time I fuck your ass, after all you are her mentor," I said softly with an eyebrow raise.

"Baby, I love you so much," she said softly, hugging me tight. "Will you do something for me when we get home?" she asked.

"Anything for you baby, you know that," I replied looking down curiously at her.

"Turn me into a wanton little whore," she smiled. "Your whore."

"Absolutely," I replied with a smile and a gentle pat on her ass.

THE END...