Breaking News Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I think you are ready. Are you ready sexy girl?" Snowy asked as Ashley moved back between her legs with a smile and a nod.

She was cradled lovingly again, almost motherly in Snowy's arms, her back pressed gently to my baby's tummy, her head nestled softly between baby's bare breasts, with her long dangly earrings cascading gently over Snowy's hard pink nipples. Ashley's arms were draped softly over Snowy's widespread thighs. A beautiful young virgin watching with great curiosity, thirsting for knowledge, she let out a soft gasp and whimpered a gentle moan as I moved slowly between her silky white thighs, gently gripped her lower calves, lifting her toned muscular legs skyward, draping her ankles gently over my shoulders.

With my left hand on her right breast, softly thumbing her tender pink nipple, I squeezed my thick meaty cock tightly at the base with my right-hand, slowly rubbing the spongy, shiny, wet head up and down against her wet quivering slit, before pressing it softly to and between her inviting inner lips. She was panting with anticipation, her chest was heaving, and her warm slippery juices were trickling down between her ass cheeks, lightly coating her tightly gathered ass pucker. She was as ready as any virgin I had ever been with.

Smiling slightly, I whispered to her to take a deep breath, then like a pneumatic log splitter into a piece of well-seasoned cherry wood, I pushed slowly and powerfully into her. The room was completely silent, and everyone's senses were set on ten. I swear I heard her hymen tear slowly like a piece of soft Asian silk as my thick hungry cock slowly but forcefully entered her tight virgin pussy. I'm sure she heard it too, moaning loudly, letting go of her innocence like a helium filled balloon on a warm spring day, sending it to the heavens, an offering of surrender.

A beautiful young girl was taking a step closer to womanhood. Her eyes closed softly; her lower lip fluttered as the words "Oh My God" filtered brokenly from between them. She grimaced briefly in pain, her back arched in reflex, and her tiny, tender nipples grew harder as her sweet pink folds enveloped me and sucked me instinctively deeper. I manipulated her long trembling legs like bunny ears atop an old black and white television, until I found just the right spot. After a few long, slow, gentle thrusts, my full balls pressed softly against her warm, soft ass cheeks.

Snowy tenderly kissed the back of Ashley's head as she softly whispered. "It's OK baby girl, I've got you," echoing words that I had spoken to her, the first time we made soft, intimate love. It was a beautiful moment and the image of two older, experienced lovers taking her by the hand, pushing her across the threshold of innocence and into a new erotic world, is one she will savor and play repeatedly in her mind as she masturbates alone in her college dorm room. Her virtue was now a ghost town in the rearview mirror, as together in front of the fire, we solved the mystery.

I kissed her softly on the lips as my huge cock stretched her tight young pussy, the head pressing firmly against her womb, the top of my veiny shaft rubbing gently against her swollen clit, as the underside moved across her trembling cervix, like a well rosined bow against the strings of a priceless violin. Her moans, whimpers, and pleas, blending like different voices in a church choir, as she sang out in pleasure. Her heavenly scented juices were flowing like sweet red wine during communion, gently washing away the light bloody remnants of her innocence.

With the pain of my initial entry and her understandable fear of the unknown both subsiding, Ashley slowly began to relax and enjoy the ride. Snowy slipped gently from beneath the young girl, lowering her gently down onto her elbows atop the brightly colored Asian rug between the sofa and the hearth. Snowy moved quickly, but quietly behind me on the floor. The pretty intern looked up at me softly with hungry eyes, her firm round tits were floating gently up and back every time I thrusted into her. I lowered myself down onto my elbows as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck.

"You're not a virgin anymore pretty girl," I whispered seductively, kissing her cheek gently, sucking softly on the side of her neck, pulling playfully at her earlobe with my teeth.

"Oh God.... Fuck me!" she begged.... "Just fuck me," she moaned lifting her hips to meet my thrusts, her hard pink nipples brushing lightly against the hair on my chest as she kissed me deeply, sucking wildly on my tongue.

My biceps were flexing, and my ass cheeks were dimpling as I pulled Ashley closer and gyrated my hips, moving my thick hard cock powerfully inside her. I heard Snowy behind me, but I was too busy making Ashley's first time, one she will never forget, to notice what she was doing. As I focused on my enjoyable task, I felt something against my ass. Instantly I recognized the unmistakable feel of Snowy's warm wet tongue gliding up and down between my bare-naked ass cheeks and softly over my shaven ass pucker. My balls tightened and my body shuddered as she licked me softly.

I have always kept a plastic serving tray on the carpet beneath my sofa. In my younger days anyone who discovered it would have found a bag of weed, an old driver's license, or credit card, and rolling papers. These days anyone who finds it will stumble across a small hand towel, a tube of lube, a seven-inch pink vibrator, a pack of wet wipes, and a pair of adjustable chrome nipple clamps. Snowy knew it was there and took advantage of the lube, coating her two middle fingers generously before pushing them slowly and deeply into my ass.

Ashley's fingers were clenched, gipping nothing but air, her arms were trembling, and her toned, muscular thighs were squeezing my hips like a vise when her first orgasm hit her. She arched her back and tossed her head from side to side as she screamed out in pleasure. Her nipples throbbed hard as her juices flowed over and around me, trickling down between her quivering ass cheeks and over her pretty pink starburst. Snowy's middle fingers were deep in my ass, the tips mercilessly caressing my G-Spot as I inched closer to orgasm with every powerful thrust.

It was a traditional Christmas Eve, I guess; the stockings were hung above the hearth, Bruce Willis was silently fighting bad guys at Nakatomi Plaza on the big screen, and Ol' Chuck Berry was belting out a chorus of "Run, Run Rudolph" on the Bose System. I was on the rug in front of the fireplace, balls deep in a twenty-three-year-old virgin, who had her stocking clad legs wrapped tightly around me and her ankles locked. My baby Snowy was deep fingering my ass while she was straddling my leg, grinding her smooth wet pussy feverishly up and down along the backside of my left thigh.

Every well-placed stroke of Snowy's fingers over my G-Spot made my hips jerk and my pelvis slam hard against the insides of Ashley's firm, shapely thighs. Every deep powerful thrust forced a loud grunt from the young girl's lungs until they morphed into a long, deep guttural moan. She had her fingers tangled in my hair, whimpering helplessly in my ear until she started screaming, releasing her open hands, she began slapping them wildly against the colorful oriental rug beneath her sexy ass, her firm supple body stiffened and bowed beneath me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum again!" she yelped loudly, arching her back once more, and tossing her head abruptly about.

Ashley was losing control quickly and my release was rapidly building, sweat was running down my back as I hovered over my tiny house guest on my elbows with my legs stretched out and locked, searching for any bit of additional leverage I could find that would push me harder and deeper inside her. I pounded her long and hard until the pretty, young blonde reached the summit again, screaming loudly like a crazy little bitch as she went over the edge once more, free-falling helplessly into the euphoric darkness on the other side.

Knowing that Ashley was a virgin and assuming she wasn't on any type of birth control, I was concerned, I looked at Snowy as my orgasm continued to build, panting louder, giving her a "What should I do look." Snowy twisted her wrist, turning her fingers deep in my ass, then spoke softly to Ashley, just as the little blonde's second orgasm was taking hold.

"He is going to cum too Ashley, you've pleasured him well. Do you want him to cum inside you or somewhere else?" asked Snowy reluctantly, not wanting to surrender something she was promised would always be hers and had fought so hard to keep, just a few weeks ago. "Are you on birth control baby girl?" Snowy asked quickly

Ashley bit her lower lip desperately, closed her eyes, and shook her head yes, moaning long and loud like the Tulsa wind. Her body shook, her firm little tits flailed wildly, and her needy little cunt quivered and spasmed around my throbbing cock. I had pummeled her tender little fuck hole for almost an hour before I finally exploded inside her. Ashley was screaming at the top of her lungs and flopping around like she was the victim of a demonic possession. I was moaning loudly and shaking violently, fucking her, bucking against her, when the room began to go dark, and the floodgates opened.

A long and loud guttural moan escaped my lips as I slammed hard and deep into her, my hot steamy cum poured into her hungry young twat like ice cold North Atlantic water poured into the huge gash in the hull of the Titanic just before its demise. My thick creamy load flooded her senses and pulled her under. I let out a blood curdling moan and slammed recklessly into her as she screamed and burst into tears, her fingernails digging into my back as her greedy little cunt prepared to suck up its first hot, steamy load, my hot slippery load.

"Feed her pussy, fuck her hungry cunt, breed her Daddy," Snowy sobbed from behind me, with tears in her eyes.

Every focused stroke of my baby's fingers sent a huge rope of my hot gooey cum streaming into Ashley's airtight pussy. She jerked and shuddered every time a warm slippery blast coated her silky walls and flooded into her fertile cervix. Squeezing her Kegels instinctively, she milked every warm creamy drop of my potent seed into her hot tight pussy, trusting God and luck. My cum oozed quickly from her battered little hole. A few moments later, when I pulled back, it ran down between the cheeks of her ass and dripped onto the towel.

I knelt there between two beautiful, sobbing women, unable to speak with my mind reeling and my body rocking. The pretty intern's viselike cunt had extracted every plentiful drop of potent seed from my hanging, once full balls. Snowy kept her fingers in my ass briefly, then caressed the backside of my empty balls in a circular motion with them. Snowy was sucking lightly on my neck and shoulder when I heard her softly whisper, "Thank You Daddy." She cupped my empty balls from behind and gave them a possessive squeeze.

I could tell by the look on Snowy's face she was clearly hurt by the unexpected turn of events. She regrouped quickly and slid from behind me as I eased back, dropping down seductively on all fours between the sexually spent coed's legs, caressing the young girl's sweaty thighs as she tried to calm her. I will never forget what Snowy did and said next. My baby slid her hands gently beneath Ashley's naked ass cheeks, lifted her ass to her face and inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of our combined sex, before looking up at her from between her trembling thighs with a very concerned look on her pretty face.

Snowy took a deep breath, then began to speak...

"Baby girl, the cum in your pussy, his cum, is my cum. I let him give it to you and let you feel his powerful release. I let him cum inside you because for you, experiencing that is all part of the losing your innocence. Now I want cum back!" she whispered teary eyed placing her face firmly against the gaping, cum soaked pussy in front of her.

Ashley pulled a pillow from the sofa to her face and screamed, "OH MY GOD!" loudly into it as Snowy's outstretched tongue pressed softly to the cum dripping lips of her freshly used cunt. My cock was still hard, and my baby needed me more now than she had at any time since we first met. As Ashley screamed into the pillow, I eased up behind Snowy, she glanced back at me, over her shoulder with a smile, then moaned softly as I pushed my still erect, cum soaked cock deep into her wet, dripping pussy.

"Fuck me she moaned hungrily," licking softly and sucking deeply at Ashley's gaping, cum filled cunt.

I wasted little time pushing my cum slathered cock quickly between Snowy's pink wet folds, shuddering and moaning, effortlessly sliding balls deep inside her until the front of my pelvis pressed firmly against her hot naked ass. I heard her grunt and whimper as my rigid manhood pressed uncomfortably hard against the bottom of her diaphragm. Her long silky dark hair slid softly through my fingers as she began gently kissing Ashley's wet creamy thighs.

"God Dammit, you taste good baby!" she whispered softly, wiggling her ass, as she sucked one tongue full after another of my hot steamy seed from Ashley's battered little fuck hole.

I slid my knees apart as they pressed between her calves, forcing her legs further apart, making her pussy gape farther, as we lowered our bodies slightly and settled in for what promised to be a lengthy and rewarding holiday fuck. I established a slow, gentle fucking rhythm as Snowy devoured the young girl's pussy. Every soft deep thrust of my hips gently pushed my baby's outstretched tongue upward from Ashley's tightly gathered ass pucker. Snowy let it dip into her swollen pink slit and drag up over her fleshy hood, stopping now and then to mouth and suck it.

The gasps and moans softly emanating from between our young lover's thighs let me know that my baby was close, her hips were rolling atop my cock and her nipples were hard, her creamy white tits were swaying up and back. Ashley tangled her fingers in Snowy's hair and screamed loudly as her third intense orgasm of the evening made her pussy flood again and her body shudder helplessly on the floor. Snowy was teasing the pretty girl's asshole with the tip of her still slippery middle finger when she erupted like a volcano in her face.

Snowy waited until the she was coming down before she pushed that finger two knuckles deep into the wailing little bitch's ass. Ashley's body jerked violently, and her thighs slammed tightly around Snowy's head as a fourth orgasm rode the fading whisper of her third. The sexy young blonde had lost control, The scent of her total arousal filled the room as Snowy's face grew wetter with every powerful release. My thrusts were slamming harder and deeper, coming faster as I watched their intimate and erotic exchanges.

"Baby, I'm going to cum!" yelped Snowy pulling her face from the sticky young cunt she was feasting on, slamming her ass back hard onto my rigid cock. "Jesus baby! Make me cum!"

Grabbing the flare of her hips, I held on tight, and steadied her as her focus turned to her own orgasm. She threw back her head, arched her back, slamming her ass loudly and repeatedly hard onto me and against my pelvis and thighs, screaming loudly until her warm creamy release was leaching from around my heavily coated cock, running down over my balls and dripping onto the floor. I pounded her wet messy cunt hard and deep, giving her ass a couple stinging slaps; SLAP!!! SLAP!!! as she rode out her first of several orgasms that night.

Snowy cum three more times while licking Ashley's pussy, every release noticeably more intense and heavier than the last. Ahsley cum once more with Snowy sucking her clit and softly fingering her ass. I pounded Snowy from behind for 45 minutes; long enough that her pretty stockings had holes in the knees and her knees were rug burned. Our Christmas Eve journey was far from over, but it required a change in venues for everyone's comfort. Pulling my hard, shiny, cock slowly from Snowy's wet dripping pussy, I stood up gave it a couple strokes.

"Let's go to bed ladies and finish this in the bedroom," I said softly extending both my hands helping them to their feet.

"Oh wait!" said Ashley running quickly into the kitchen. "We can't forget Santa!" she giggled, placing four nookie cookies on a Christmas plate, pouring a glass of milk, and setting them on a small table by the tree.

"You're so silly," giggled Snowy, combing her fingers softly through Ashley's pretty, blonde hair as she kissed her.

While the two embraced I prepared my own Yuletide Surprise for Santa. I grabbed two pair of sexy lace, heavenly scented panties, one crimson and one jade, from the corners of the sofa, grabbing another Christmas plate from the cabinet, and an ice-cold Boston Lager from the fridge. I twisted the lid from the dark brown bottle, placed the crumpled panties onto the plate and set them on the table next to Ashley's offering, leaving the beer on an orange and black Harley Davidson coaster between them. I walked slowly back towards them smiling as they gave me a very puzzled look.

"What?" I asked, holding my arms open. "Beer and panties for Santa! It's a Missouri tradition!" I teased, still naked, cum soaked, and hard.

They both laughed and turned towards the bedroom. I knew I had to be quick, so I improvised a little, making an excuse to stay behind for just another minute.

"You two go ahead, I am right behind you, I just need to throw another log on the fire," I told them as they started to walk away, quickly taking a double swig of the beer, grabbing the panties, and hiding them in my briefcase on the kitchen table as I walked by, before turning around and looking over at Sampson.

"What?" I asked him as he lowered his head onto his cedar filled bed and whined softly.

Shaking my head, I tip-toed down the hallway and caught up with Snowy and Ashley, cupping their bare asses, one in each hand as we walked to the bedroom.

When we entered the bedroom, Snowy led Ashley gently by the hand, over to the black leather armchair across from the foot of the bed, only a small oval braided rug separated the chair from the bed. Snowy kissed her softly as she caressed the pretty girl's breasts and told her to have a seat and enjoy the show. Ashley sat down softly and spread her legs wide, her sweet young pussy was glistening with excitement. Her long slender fingers quickly found their way to her hard throbbing nubbin, rubbing it, strumming it, and squeezing it.

"What if Mr. Wett needs my help?" asked Ashley with a sincere look on her face and her thighs trembling.

"He will let you know somehow baby girl," replied Snowy with a seductive smile, slowly letting the young girl's fingers slide from her hand as she swayed over to the side of the bed.

I was already lying naked on my back in the middle of the bed with my legs slightly apart, my hard meaty cock was bowed slightly with its swollen purple head pressed firmly to my abdomen, just beneath my belly button, atop moose, pine-tree and campfire covered flannel sheets. The cool Egyptian cotton sheets of summer were long since stowed away. Snowy stepped slowly up onto the bed, her head was only an inch or so away from the mirrored canopy, until she squatted directly over my waiting cock in a catcher's stance.

Flashing me that familiar "I'm going to fuck you silly!" look, she reached behind her and gripped my veiny length with a flashlight style hold and hoisted it into the air, pressing it firmly between her dripping wet folds, sliding slowly down onto it until her well-rounded buttocks pancaked against the top of thighs. Ashley had a bird's eye view of Snowy's puffy bald pussy stretching over my thick veiny cock, as she took every inch of my throbbing length, all the way to my balls and began slamming her ass wildly up and down on it.