Breaking News Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snowy reached back and spread her ass cheeks wider with her fingers as I swabbed the pleasure beaded pink flesh between her hot puffy folds, devouring her delicious cunt, working my tongue slowly upward towards her beautifully stuffed starburst as I fucked it slowly with the vibe. She moaned on my cock as my tongue slapped hungrily and wildly against her bulging clit, and my little friend slid in and out of her greasy ass. She gagged for the first time as a bolt of sinful pleasure surged through her decadent, naked body.

She jerked her head up, mouth open, gasping for air. Her right-hand replaced her throat around my throbbing cock, pumping it hard and fast as thick plentiful globules of precum and saliva oozed from the tip and ran down over her fingers. Snowy pushed the free-floating skin on my cock tight at the base with her thumb and fingers, then swallowed me whole. Without any warning she exploded in my face, her thick creamy girl cum flooded onto my chin and ran down over my cheeks as she moaned and groaned on my swelling cock. The sweet taste of her impromptu release filtering across my tongue pushed me over the edge.

"Fuck baby girl, I going to cum!" I warned as she sucked even harder, my hips were thrusting up and down uncontrollably, my balls were flailing, slapping against her nose, I was longing for release.

"OH God!" I moaned, arching my back, pushing my cock deeper into the back of her throat as it exploded.

Baby moaned nervously, unable to breathe, she pulled her head back and took my entire load on her tongue. My release filled her mouth, spilled out onto her cheeks, and dribbled from her chin down onto my naked flesh as I moaned, writhed, and shuddered beneath her. She tried desperately but struggled to cap the geyser. With my balls barely empty and my cock still hard, and slathered with my release, Snowy pulled up, spun around, grabbed my still rigid cock, and slid it into her hot creamy pussy, not giving it time to go soft. She slammed her wet creamy ass hard down onto me, shuddering with excitement as her mouth fell open and her hard nipples throbbed.

"Jesus baby!" I moaned, as she began to ride, brushing her long black hair back over her shoulders, settling in for a long hard fuck. I was still clutching the powder blue vibe.

Her firm C-Cup breasts pressed softly against my face, as I sucked her hard pink nipples. She rode me soft and slow as she settled in, the tight gripping inner lips of her pussy pushed my sticky release down to the base of my shaft where it became frothy and bubbly, stretching from my loins to the swollen pink folds of her gaping pussy like warm taffy candy every time she lifted her amazing ass. As she leaned forward to kiss me softly, I quickly nuzzled the tip of the still warm vibe against her pulsing ass pucker, pushing it inside her, slowly and steadily as she shuddered and shook against me.

"Oh Daddy!" she whined, riding my cock noticeably harder as I cupped the endcap of the vibe with my fingertips.

She cum twice during her 45-minute, double stuffed ride, they were small eruptions honestly, just whistle stops along the way I suppose. I couldn't wait to pull into the station with her. Our bodies rode the rails like a runaway train, clattering and banging violently, along the tracks, out of control. I began working the vibe more feverishly in her forbidden hole, twirling it inside her, rotating it, moving it rapidly in and out, I knew she was close, close to that gut-wrenching, soul smashing, sheet soaking orgasm we had been searching for all night. I let go of the vibe and slapped both her ass cheeks as she rode the ragged edge.

With her fingers locked behind her head and her body swaying softly, my baby rode my rock-hard cock like some scantily clad, Honky-tonk Angel aboard the mechanical bull at Gilley's Saloon, except this was no eight second ride. I grabbed her rippling ass cheeks and pulled them apart. The slippery blue vibe shot from her tight ass, landing between our legs and against my tightening balls, humming loudly. It felt amazing and quickly pushed me closer, I pumped her harder, lifting my ass higher. The vibe slid beneath me resting softy and lightly between my sweaty ass cheeks.

Snowy had been aboard my cock so long the sheets beneath my ass were soaked, the lips of her pussy were chaffed and red, and my cock was getting sore. She ground her palms against my pecs, lifted her ass up, completely off my cock, leaving just the head inside, then slammed her ass down hard, and possessively onto my ready cock. She began impaling herself harder and faster as we both braced for each other's release. My eyes were locked on hers and hers on mine. I smiled and pounded her harder as unable to speak; she silently mouthed the words "I Love You."

She moaned like a cat in heat, digging her nails into my chest, rocking her hips, shuddering, and whimpering as her tired, battered pussy tightened and flooded once more, coating me with her warm, exhausting release. It was time, I had been holding back for what seemed like an eternity and I needed desperately to let go too. I slammed up hard into her, arching my back, lifting my ass from the cool wetness beneath it, growling loudly, squeezing her tits tightly, moving them left and right, spreading them as my hot, steamy, creamy release splattered against her tender, trembling womb like 4th of July Fireworks exploding in the night sky.

"Fuck Daddy!" she screamed, begging for more as I fucked her through our orgasm, until her eyes rolled back into her head and she collapsed on my chest, falling limp against me.

There were no words I could form to comfort her, all I could muster were low guttural moans and incoherent blabber, as my balls continued to empty slowly inside her.

Snowy laid atop me with my spent cock inside her until we both fell asleep. We slept for a couple of hours. I woke up first, her back was pressed to my chest for warmth, my cock was again semi-hard and twitching, unbelievably ready for yet another round. But then again, my baby could make a dead man cum. I raised up and gently slid a firm round pillow beneath the front side of her hips, then reached gently over pulling the pink vibe from beneath her forearm. The batteries in the blue one had long gone south or the tiny motor inside it had burnt up as we slept, it was still humming near the foot of the bed when we drifted off.

Taking the bottle of the best anal lube known to anyone, I popped the cap, drizzled it up and down along the top of my shaft, then slathered and pumped my tired cock until it was hard enough and slippery enough to slide inside her. I pushed the quiet vibe into her cum soaked folds, it slid easily inside her. Once it was where I needed it to be, I gently pushed the switch, and it started to hum, causing my baby to stir slightly as I pushed her thighs together to help hold it in place. The view of her freshly waxed backside was breathtaking, reminiscent of an upside-down exclamation point.

Her legs were together with her ass elevated, so I left them that way, straddling her thighs, gently pushing apart her ass cheeks with my thumb and finger, pressing down on the top of my shaft, guiding the slippery wet head to her untouched funnel. As I pressed gently against her tight pink pucker, she began to stir. By the time the ridge of my head had popped gently past her warm, spasming sphincter, she was wide awake and clearing the cobwebs. She thought she was dreaming at first, until my resilient cock stretched and filled her backside. I moaned softly and began a slow gentle fucking rhythm as pinkie hummed deep in her pussy.

"Oh My God Daddy," she whimpered, realizing that she had been taken by surprise. "Taken," being the operative word.

"Daddy wants that ass baby, and no is not an option," I told her as my cock snaked deep inside her, stretching her opening, rubbing the walls, making her yelp softly.

In her heart she wanted it more than she would ever admit. I combed my fingers softly through her long black hair and pulled her back firmly onto my invading length, feeling her ass cheeks rub against my abdomen as her tight little hole gripped the base. The base of the vibe pressed against my ball sack on every deep, powerful thrust. It didn't take long for baby's painful yelps to morph into pleasure filled erotic moans. I resumed my slow, gentle, deep, fucking rhythm, calming her with my softly spoken words and tender reassurances. I could feel her starting to relax as my cock slid easily in and out of her sweet little ass.

"MMMMMM, Good Girl baby," I whispered, watching my rigid length disappear and reappear between her beautiful ass cheeks.

My baby lowered her head and pushed her face into the pillow, biting the corner, clutching the sheets tightly in her fists, moaning like the north wind as I poured my thick greasy cock into her sweet tight ass. Her hair hung over her face, and she slobbered helplessly. Her hard nipples dragged lightly across the sheets as her tits swayed gently up and back like the pendulum on the grandfather clock located in the hall. I watched and moaned as more and more of my veiny length disappeared into her shiny pink funnel with every long, deep thrust of my hips.

"Jesus Daddy, your cock feels good!" she moaned, begging for more. "Give me all of it Daddy, make your baby girl cum," she gurgled and hissed as my balls bumped against her wet glistening clit.

I varied the speed and depth of my thrusts initially, keeping her off balance and unable to find her rhythm, enjoying the feel of her hot tight cylinder stretched around my cock, like nervous fingers gripping a flashlight in the darkness, knowing that when she does find her stride, it will be game on. She moaned and moved, trying desperately to find her sweet spot. Daddy knew right where it was all along. As my cock moved with authority inside her, I discovered the vibe would press hard against her G-spot when I thrust in deep completely filling her ass, then ease up when I pulled back, leaving just the head inside.

I had been teasing her, denying her that dirty pleasure. Snowy has a hair trigger, and my finger was gripping it tighter and tighter. I moaned and grunted, tightly gripping the flare of her hips as my gentle thrusts began to take their toll. With one hand between her shoulder blades and the other pulling her long black hair, I taunted her verbally, slowly gyrating my hips, stirring my meaty cock deep inside her. She was a hungry, needy, sex crazed mess. The kind of wanton little whore I taught her to be... My whore.

"Give me that cock!" she pleaded pushing her ass back against me. "You woke me up to fuck me, now do it damn you!" she growled, hungry for release, trying to invoke a powerful response.

Smiling at her boldness, I "bitched slapped" her exposed naked ass cheeks, with multiple front hand, back hand swats, driving my throbbing, well-greased cock hard and deep into her ass. She yelped in pain and shuddered with pleasure as by request, I took what I wanted and gave her what she needed. Our naked bodies were slamming loudly together, as I pushed her harder and faster towards the summit. She was shaking with pleasure and shivering with desire. She buried her face into the pillow, then screamed long and loud as the powerful flood of her release pushed the still humming vibe from her wet gaping pussy.

Her timing was perfect, I was there! I slammed hard and deep into her ass, moaned in her ear, and shuddered against her thighs as my determined cock erupted inside her, giving her tight little fuck-hole a much-needed coating of Daddy's seed. My third release of the evening, completing our sexual trifecta. I pulled my spent cock from her gaping ass and watched as my warm slippery cum spilled from it and trickled down into her warm gooey cunt. I wiped my sore, dripping cockhead on her ass cheeks then laid down beside her, taking her warm, limp body in my arms, kissing her shoulder softly.

"I love you baby girl," I whispered softly, closing my eyes.

When I finally woke early the next morning, I watched my baby, listened to her breathe for a little while, then slid softly out of bed, and went out into the kitchen while she slept. I popped in a K-Cup and made myself a coffee, sitting down, still naked at the table to clear my head, I had stopped by Silver & Gold, a Jewelry store in town on my way home and picked a little something up for Snowy, they were still in my jacket pocket. A beautiful pair of long dangly, sterling silver earrings with multiple sapphire gems made into them. They were a perfect match for something she would have to wait another month or so to get. Hopefully, it will be done in time.

Still wearing her amazing scent, I took a tablet from the center of the table and a pen, then hand wrote out a note. She loves hearing or seeing my words first thing in the morning. The words flowed like sweet red wine from my fingers to the paper. My mind was racing; I could hardly get the words written down fast enough. I found myself pumping my semi-erect cock thinking about her and every heartfelt word that I scribed on the paper. When I was done, I took the earrings and the note back into the bedroom as quietly as I could not wanting to wake her, I wanted them both to be a surprise.

I placed the note on her pillow since she sleeps with mine, laid the earrings on the upper corners of the note to hold it place, then headed off to shower and leave for work. It was a note unlike any I had every written another woman. All the way to work, I thought about her; about all the things we have done together, and things we have planned together. All the sacrifices she had made for me and all the love we had made in the bed she was still sleeping in. I felt both empowered and defeated. This beautiful girl was mine, heart, body, and soul. She was the stars in my midnight sky, the waves in my ocean, and the orange in my Autumn.

THE LENGTHY, HAND-WRITTEN NOTE READ LIKE THIS...

Waking before you in the darkness, laying still, listening to you breathe, watching your chest softly rise and fall. I whisper "I Love You" as I gently caress your cheek with the knuckle side of my fingers. "Wake up baby girl, Daddy needs his bitch".... I want to feel your soft wet lips kissing my smooth full balls as your warm breath flows over them.

Your hands cradling them softly, nervously, as they hold the precious liquid cargo that your body wants and your soul needs. Run your warm wet tongue along the underside of its vein bulging length to the tip and enjoy a sweet clear appetizer. Kiss your way upward, softly, and slowly, your hair brushing over me like an angel's gown as you straddle me and gaze deep into my piercing hazel-colored eyes.

Bite your lower lip softly as you lift your naked ass slightly, then reach back and grasp my smooth throbbing cock, and ask yourself; "Does he want his whore, his cunt, his lover, or his baby this morning", wonder as you nuzzle the swollen pink, precum dripping head of my manhood gently between the ruffled wet lips of your needy fuck-hole. I want them all, each and every one. Shudder softly and moan out into the darkness as you ease down onto it.

Impale yourself willingly, as it splits you wide open. Savor its heat, enjoy its presence deep inside you as it stretches your warm, wet, silky walls, and pokes softly at first against your tender womb. Close your eyes baby girl and find redemption from the pain in the knowledge that soon your battered cervix will be drinking from the pool of my warm creamy seed that is about to fill the depths of your very being.

Moan like a whore with pleasure as you ride me, scowl at me like some dirty little cunt as your thick, creamy orgasm floods uncontrollably over me. Kiss me like a long-lost lover would as my balls empty inside you, erupting violently and endlessly, then cry like a baby in need of a midnight feeding as my release thoroughly marinates your tight, quivering walls and sates your painful hunger, the copious overflow gathering at the base of my shaft as a white frothy ring.

Ease down onto my chest softly and bite my shoulder. Mark me as yours beautiful, claim me baby girl, just like my warm slippery cum oozing from your taken little fuck-hole marks you as mine. You are my whore, my cunt, my lover, and my baby, and yes you are my bitch, my hot, sexy, erotic bitch... When you see my red handprints still lingering on your naked ass cheeks later as you dress for work, remember who put them there and why.

You belong to ME you naughty little cunt... Don't ever forget that or "five," the number of times you cum in my arms; the first time I made real love to you, will become just a number, just a distant memory. My voice will become a long-lost sound, like a lonesome train whistle echoing far away, strong enough to still rattle the tracks and wake you from your slumber, forever haunting you in the darkness, a never-ending darkness.

Feel the cold and loneliness of an empty bed and slam your hands against the mattress. Claw at the sheets crying, shattered by the realization that your dream is over, and you are no longer in my arms. You'll struggle through your day, fighting back all the erotic images that will cascade through your mind, and the urge to touch yourself, in the same ways that I used too, until darkness falls again, and you hit your knees to pray for the return of your soul.

Climb naked into bed with your pussy already damp, and hope that you are haunted one more time by that lonesome whistle before it falls silent forever...

Good morning baby girl... Daddy loves you.

Morning came and went quietly, work was busy, Early was looking pretty, and the weekend was coming. I had a short day on the books for Friday and things were looking up. About eight thirty I got a text from Snowy. "Oh My God!" it read. "The earrings are beautiful, but your note shook me to my core." I rubbed my crotch as I read it, I was still rubbing when Ms. Early brought me a cup of coffee. She walked over and set it on the small round meeting table adjacent to my desk, bending over flashing me the lacey tops of her silky black stockings, and the delicious rounds of her firm creamy buttocks.

"Thank you, sweet girl," I said softly as she turned to face me, her nipples were incredibly hard, she clearly enjoyed teasing me.

"Is there anything else I can get you? Anything at all?" she asked seductively with her hands folded obediently in front of her, as I smiled back. Thinking of Snowy had my cock rock hard, I was sure Early could tell.

"God, I'd like to hit that once," I thought to myself, smiling softly, before honorably telling her no. I watched her ass sway as she made her way back to her desk in the other room. Her tight blue sweater dress clung nicely to her shapely ass and crept upward slowly as she walked. Early stopped at her desk in front of the big picture window, knowing full well that I was watching her, she put her arms up over her head and stretched, leaning from side to side. Her dress slid way up her sexy torso, revealing the entire bottom of her naked ass.

The morning light shining through the office window refracted softly between her shapely thighs and answered one mystery for me; there wasn't a pussy hair to be found on her puffy pink mound. I sighed softly, feeling my sore cock throb slightly as I turned and walked back to my desk, gently shaking my head. As I sat down, I began to realize just how lucky I truly am. Every night I get to bed Snowy, the most beautiful Sex Goddess in the world, then every morning I get to come to work and enjoy the timeless beauty and erotic aura that is Ms. Early. There are men who would kill to be me.

At the end of the day, Ms. Early closed the office and said goodbye, while I sat at my desk, catching up on a couple of things before I left. She told me to be safe and enjoy my weekend. I smiled and told her that I did not know what Snowy had planned, but I was sure it would be fun. As I was rummaging through my briefcase looking for some files, I found two pairs of panties, one crimson and one jade. They were Snowy's and Ashley's, I had hidden them there on Christmas Eve. I pulled them one at a time from my briefcase and sniffed them lightly, taking a quick trip down memory lane before tossing them into my desk drawer atop Early's.

123456...8