Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of the itch.
3.2k words
4.35
8.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, any similarity to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

While this work does contain sex scenes it also attempts to examine the relationships between people who are involved in the adult industry and how fragile those relationships can be for couples who are also facing pressures from other things.

Towards the end of this work I introduce the first hints of an illness that is all too real; one that many doctors simply overlook despite the fact that it can be deadly if it is not discovered in time. In this story, as in reality, the first hints of this illness are very faint but even at that stage they can have a terrible impact on relationships.

More will be said about that illness in the sequel that is already being written but let me say here... that if you suffer from this illness, or you are in a relationship with someone who suffers from this illness then you have my respect.

Chapter 1 The Start of the Itch

Helen Weston was 42 but still had her looks and many people thought that she was much younger. She was happily married to Greg, the same man she had wed 23 years earlier and they were still passionately in love. Neither of them had ever strayed even though there had been plenty of opportunity for both of them.

They had built a successful business out of a decaying wreck that they had bought from his parents. And, thanks to their success in building their business, they now had a burgeoning side hustle in consulting and mentoring other similar businesses across the country.

They were even beginning to go beyond their own narrow industry niche and were working with businesses in other industry too. They were the perfect team for their side hustle for she could take data and extract every bit of information that was hidden in the figures as well as produce forecasts and projections that were both accurate and detailed.

Her husband could look at a business and recognise the strengths and weaknesses of that business and see possibilities for expansion and growth and they worked well as a team.

They spoke at conferences, seminars and workshops for small business and the Federal and State governments recognised them as experts in their field. They wrote for their own business blog, for industry journals, magazines and websites.

They were busy people but then they had the time to be busy. They had two children but both had all but left home. Amy, their daughter had left home and moved in with her boyfriend after an argument with her parents about the boyfriend.

She had also been in college but the last they heard she had dropped out and was working as a bartender. They wanted better things for their daughter but they weren't going to interfere.

Their son Simon, who was also in college lived on campus during semester but over the summer holidays was living the life of a beach bum somewhere down in Mexico so he hadn't been home in six months and they really didn't expect to see him till Thanksgiving.

Yet despite their 'fame' and new-found freedom they lived fairly modest lives. They still spent the majority of their working days at the lumberyard that had been in the family for three generations. His grandfather and father would not have recognised it as being the same business, but it was just as busy now as it had been back in his grandfather's day.

They had quickly recognised that the days of the independent lumber yards was drawing to a close and their business was dying so they had worked hard to move the business toward the growing home renovators' market.

These were the people who were taking old houses and giving them a makeover that not only returned older homes to their former glory but expanded them too and these homeowners were hungry for the timbers that were in common use back when the house was built but much harder to find these days.

These were timbers that the big players in the lumber industry didn't stock because it was too hard to get, too expensive for their target market and just didn't fit with their business model. If they couldn't buy it in bulk and couldn't sell it in large quantities at reduced prices then the big guys just didn't stock it.

Supplies of these old-style timbers were hard to get but Helen and Greg had worked hard to establish relationships with the few suppliers that were left. They had even developed contacts around the California who would let them know when an older building was up for demolition, and before it was demolished, they would send in a team to reclaim as much of the old timber as possible.

Despite their success, they still lived in the same home that they had bought when they graduated from college... although it had been extensively renovated and expanded to suit their family and lifestyle. They drove older vehicles; her Tundra twin cab was five years old while his Ford F-series truck was even older.

They were happy and contented... or at least Greg was... but Helen was bored with life in general and with her marriage in particular. Many experts say that a woman of Helen's age becomes vulnerable and can grow tired of her marriage because she thinks she is losing her looks and no man is going to find her attractive for much longer but that wasn't Helen's problem.

Helen had a different problem.

Helen still loved Greg with a passion and wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. Helen knew that she was still attractive and wasn't in danger of losing her good looks any time soon. Helen was just growing tired of always being good and she wanted to try being bad

Helen had been a virgin when she met Greg and he had been the only guy she had ever shared her body with... but now she had an itch that wouldn't go away... an itch for other men... an itch that needed to be satisfied.

She couldn't recall exactly when the itch first started, but she had a fair idea of when she first began to vaguely think that she really wanted more than just Greg. About five years earlier they had been talking the talk of successful businesspeople, but they sure weren't walking the walk.

Back then they had looked at the data and looked at the prevailing financial situation and even though there were some warning signs they had elected to take a small risk and do something that they should have left to a better time.

The small risk became a much bigger risk when things that should have gone smoothly started to get rough and they were looking into the yawning pit of financial hell. They drew closer together and worked even harder and slowly drew back from the edge of ruin but the stress took its toll on Greg and he became impotent.

Helen had wanted to him to see a therapist but Greg saw that as just another added expense that they didn't need right then. Why spend all that money on a therapist when he could achieve a better result for less money by buying a few porn videos... at least that's what a friend had told him would work.

Neither Greg nor Helen had ever looked at porn before and they were surprised to find that they actually liked it. Not only did it help Greg overcome his short-term impotence, but it made their love-making even hotter.

It also got Helen wondering what it would be like to be a pornstar and have sex with all those men... not only all those men in the group, gangbang and orgy scenes... but all those men in the couples scenes day after day for years. It intrigued her but she couldn't see herself becoming a pornstar until she did a little research only to find that some of those women in the videos were married.

Some were married to guys who appeared in the videos while others were married to guys outside of that industry. She was even more intrigued to realise that she was seeing some of the married couples in orgies where they were both having multiple partners in the scene and she wonder what that would be like as well.

How could a marriage possibly work if the female was having multiple partners... maybe even multiple times a day? And what would it be like to have some guy fucking your brains out while your husband was on the other side of the room doing the same thing to some woman.

Could it work for her and Greg if they were working in porn? She didn't know but thinking about it had made her wet and she had begun to imagine herself as a pornstar when she was making love to Greg and she had started coming harder than she had ever done before.

It was about that time that Greg noticed a change in his wife. Her skirts were becoming shorter... and tighter... while her tops were becoming more revealing. The bikinis she wore around their pool and in their friend's pool were becoming more revealing too and Greg noticed that their male friends were showing more interest in Helen... and that made him feel good.

And then something happened that shook Helen to her core. Simon, their son, was enrolled in the Business Management course at Berkley in San Francisco and towards the end of Simon's first semester there he had done something that meant that he was going to be presented with an award.

Like any proud parent Greg and Helen wanted to be there to witness the presentation but Greg was tied up with some work at the yard, so Helen drove up by by herself and she would stay overnight. The presentation was in the afternoon and there was a party that evening and Simon had insisted that his mother accompany him to the party.

She had no idea why he would have invited her to a party like that... maybe he wanted to show off his hot Mom and if that had been his goal he certainly achieved it. A few guys at the party thought that Helen must have been his Simon's sister, one suggested that she was Simon's young aunt, five or six guys other guys flirted with her and several outright hit on her.

She had to remind herself that these guys were not much older than her son and reluctantly fended them all off but on the drive home she began to wonder if she was missing out on more fun in her life. That got her to thinking about how she had felt the night before when the guys started making moves on her.

She had to admit that a couple of them almost made it to first base and she didn't get upset when two different guys ran their hands over her tight ass. If their approach had been a little less obvious... and her son hadn't been at the same party... she just might have... a shiver ran through her as she thought of what might have happened.

But she had made sure that nothing happened... she had left the party early and gone back to her motel room and was embarrassed to find a wet patch in her panties when she stripped off.

Yes, she had enjoyed the compliments and those wandering hands that couldn't stay away from her tight ass had made her feel wanted and that made her pussy ache as she remembered the guys who had taken the liberty to touch her.

Two of those guys had bulges in their jeans that she really wanted to investigate but...

But what would Greg think... or say... after the deed was done?

She even felt guilty thinking about those guys while she relieved the built-up tension with a vibrator she had bought a week before. She hadn't told Greg about that... and she probably never would. That was her little secret.

It felt so good as she slowly slid it down over her clit... almost too good... but it would have been even better with one... or both of those guys in bed with her right now.

'Oh fuck,' imagining those two guys with her was sending her hurtling towards an orgasm and that was so wrong!

She pulled the vibrator away and whined as the pleasure began to leave her body. She pushed the thought of those two guys away and tried to focus on Greg and the way he fucked her so well and slowly brought the vibrator back but it wasn't the same.

It was nice but the orgasm wasn't there and it wasn't coming anytime soon but when the two guys slipped into her mind she felt the orgasm start to build. Their hands on her ass were firm and they squeezed and then, in her mind, she yelped as one smacked her ass.

And hands on her breasts... pulling her bra cups down... fingers teasing her nipples...'Oh fuck Greg it's not you and I don't fucking care!'

She tried... she really did try... she knew there were people in the next room... but the orgasm took control and she couldn't suppress her cries of pleasure as she came hard... so fucking hard as she thrashed about on the bed.

She ignored the people from the next room when she passed them in the morning but the husband couldn't take his eyes off her... if only his wife made that amount of noise when they had sex.

And then came Christmas... and the lumber yard's annual Christmas party. It wasn't just for the staff and their families but also for their suppliers and their bigger customers, so they were catering for 60 people in a big marquee pitched in the middle of the yard.

There was plenty of food, plenty of alcohol, plenty of dancing and plenty of horny guys who would have loved to taken a sexy woman like Helen for a ride on their cock. As in previous years Helen flirted with customers and suppliers... nothing too heavy... just some light banter, maybe a dance where she got a little close that was fun and good for business.

But that last Christmas the itch was worse. Helen had too much to drink and she was really hungry for one particular guy... George, their yard foreman. He was single, had worked for them for years and he sat at a desk directly across the office from Helen.

Helen had been flirting with him for months... nothing too over the top... occasionally she would bend over and give him a good view of her cleavage or a chance to look up her skirt and see her panties... or something else if she wasn't wearing any.

George enjoyed the view but never tried to take advantage of her and, if she had wanted to take it further, she would have to make the next move. Of course, that was something she would never do... unless she was horny and drunk.

She had danced with George at the party and pressed herself against him... and discovered that there was an impressively hard cock hiding in his jeans... and knowing what was hiding there made her want to make the next move. She began to rub herself against it as they danced... and for a little while George enjoyed it too but then he gently pushed her away from him and took her back to her seat before leaving the party.

From then on, she flirted harder and, while he enjoyed it, he was worried that he would lose his job when Greg found out what was happening.

Five days after the Christmas party they were at Dave and Adele's place for dinner. Helen and Greg had met Dave and Adele in the early years of the business before the business had completed its transformation. Dave was an electrician and had four other electricians working for him.

Greg and Dave really hit it off and Helen and Adele became firm friends too. They got together at least every week for dinner, grills, pool parties and any other reason they could find to spend time together.

Dave and Adele had no children, but they saw so much of Greg and Helen's son and daughter that they became an honorary Aunt and Uncle. And then two days before Christmas Greg and Helen were at their friend's place for dinner.

Greg was helping Adele in the kitchen while Helen was helping Dave set the table in the separate dining room. By that stage in their joint relationship they were comfortable touching one another, hugging and sometimes kissing cheeks.

So it seemed almost natural, although a little cheeky, that when Dave produced some mistletoe Helen would happily go into Dave's arms and kiss him with a little more passion than usual... and that they would be in no hurry for the kiss to end. And Helen didn't object when Dave's hands wandered as he kissed her.

But then it was as if both of them realised what they were doing and almost jumped back from each other. They both looked and behaved as if they were embarrassed but after that their platonic kisses were less platonic and more sensual and they both enjoyed more hugging with each other... and Helen began wondering if she could turn that kiss into something else.

But it wasn't until the weather became warm enough that they could swim in each other's pools that Helen was able to move things along... and by then she really wanted to move things along. The itch was getting almost unbearable.

In the pool things some of the normal "rules" they had were relaxed and both women weren't afraid to wear bikinis that hardly covered anything. They may not be prepared to wear them anywhere else but in their pools was fine.

There could be more touching and playing in the pool and full-on body to body hugging in the pool was all part of the fun... especially since there wasn't much to the girl's bikinis

And Helen loved it when Dave hugged her and she could wrap her legs around his hips. In that position she could feel his hard cock between her legs and she might have extracted his cock from his swimmers and stroked it on more than one occasion.

And while Helen was enjoying some fun with Dave it was only fair that Adele should have some fun with Greg and hugging their friend's husband in the pool was just part of the fun... hugging but nothing more... until it became something more.

Adele's bikini top floated away one day and she stood there smiling at Greg, "Now I wonder how that happened?"

Helen laughed, "I'm not sure but it seems to have happened to my top as well."

From that time, right in early Spring, their play became more erotic but it was as if they had some unspoken agreement in place. Bikini bottoms were always worn and they never floated away... but that's not to say that there wasn't plenty of making out and finger-fucking.