Breaking the Barbarian: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my shock and horror, Catriona lifted her mouth from my aching, dripping cock.

I shuddered within the chains and let out a whimper, my engorged cock twitching. I'd been mere moments away from release...only to be so cruelly denied once more.

"Are you satisfied, Sister Catriona?" Isidora asked, still gripping my hair.

"Yes," the redheaded nun murmured, panting a little and wiping the pearly droplets of my pre-cum from her lips.

"What?" I hissed after another tremor. "That's it?"

"The Rite of the First Torment does not end in climax, Anvarr," Isidora said, her voice warming slightly, shifting away from her usual icy fury. "But you can beg, if you wish. If Sister Catriona decides to be merciful, she may grant you that reward."

"Please." The forlorn word erupted from my shaking lips. "Please, Catriona."

I could not recall ever feeling so desperate and broken beneath a lover's touch before. The fears and concerns over my journey and the hunt for Hoskuld had faded entirely. All that mattered was easing the agony gripping my entire body. Just a faint touch, another lick, a gentle stroke...

Murmuring under her breath, Catriona took hold of the base of my shaft with her soft fingers. I flinched and cried out, my body stumbling once more towards its peak. Biting my lip, I prayed to my uncaring gods that she would not deny me again.

"You were quite cruel to me, even though I saved your life."

Catriona pouted a little as she leaned up to brush her lips over my neck.

"I am sorry," I whispered, every word bursting with desperate need. "I was not..."

I bucked my hips in a futile attempt to claw back control. An utter failure: her hand remained motionless at the base of my shaft.

"What shall you grant me in exchange for this reprieve?" Catriona whispered, her breath warm and hungry against my neck. "What boon shall I earn for granting you this mercy?"

"Anything," I sputtered, my eyes rolling back into my head as I felt her tongue caress my neck. "Anything at all..."

"There is power in such an offer," Catriona said. "You glimpse upon the sacred and the divine. Even as a foreigner and a nonbeliever, you stumble towards enlightenment."

Catriona took me by the chin, tilting my head to force me to stare at the stained-glass window, which depicted a naked woman bound in chains just as I was. Blue flowers blossomed within her hair and at her feet.

"You suffer as Saint Morwenna suffered. And perhaps you shall ascend, as she ascended."

And with that, Catriona finally dragged her fingers up the length of my cock and back down again. As she worked, she licked and nuzzled against my neck.

Three strokes was all it took. The chains clattered as I trembled. My wild gasps turned to broken sobs and whimpers. My hips rocked with all of their might against her soft grasp, my toes curling against the harsh stone floor. Fire erupted in my chest and core. My eyes fluttered, my vision blurred. The room faded into a misty haze; my senses were completely unable to grasp anything save for Catriona's touch.

My cock pulsed and twitched within her once-cruel grasp. A pearly spray erupted from the tip, arcing into the air and splashing onto the stone floor. Her strokes quickened, her grasp tightening with each surge of my seed, her rhythm perfectly matching the agonizing pulses roaring through my length.

"Praise be to Saint Morwenna," all of the nuns murmured as one.

Catriona released me and raised her hand, licking at some of the mess that had splashed onto her fingers. As I trembled and writhed within the chains, she lifted her other hand, displaying the faint bruise upon her wrist that I'd inflicted upon her.

Without a word, she raised her wrist to my lips. Taking a few moments to gasp and shudder, I leaned forward to place a gentle kiss upon the bruise.

The other veiled nuns stepped forward to lower the chains. I slumped to my knees, though Catriona bent down to steady me before I could collapse fully to the floor.

I had endured battles and duels that had been less exhausting than that ordeal. My muscular frame leaned heavily upon Catriona for a few moments, until I'd regained enough of my strength and wits to rise.

Upon standing, my legs shook and nearly gave out. With a sigh, I flopped backwards onto the bed, bracing a hand against the bedpost for support.

Catriona collected her veil and covered up that pretty, innocent face.

"Rest," Isidora said. "Tomorrow, we will discuss your fate in further detail. And remember, Anvarr, that Sister Catriona still reserves the right for one last lash."

The veiled nuns filed out of the room, locking the door behind them. With a groan, I sank down onto the bed. Exhaustion and relief dragged me to blissful slumber.

**