Breaking the Breeder, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if it had been recorded too? His stomach churned sickeningly, humiliated by his orgasm. Oh, that would be humiliating... If they released it and mocked him, put it on every screen in the city...

Yes, things could be worse, so much worse, than he could ever have expected. And they were worse, all as he worked his jaw and tried to shelve the last drops of his pride.

"Are you..." He grunted, trying to work his tongue around the admittedly still confines of the hooded mask and muzzle. "Unfff... Will you let me out now? That's what you wanted...isn't it?"

He didn't know that...but they didn't care.

The bear eyed him up and down, his lips quirking in the tiniest modicum of amusement.

"Oh, that shall not be necessary."

Sandor's blood chilled.

"Since you are the only anthro here, in the city and beyond, capable of effectively and smoothly clearing the slimes, The Commission has deemed it necessary to take your bodily fluid, your semen, and replicate your abilities by cloning offspring. These, of course, will be exact copies of you, if there was any doubt to be had about that..."

Sandor's jaw dropped.

"What? No! I never agreed to that!"

The bear sighed.

"Your contract, fox -- it's already covered. Perhaps you should have read what you were signing, though you are not the first to stumble in here, wondering what is going on..."

The fox whined and shook his head, the fur under his arms and between his thighs damp with sweat, fur clumping together. He couldn't help it, fear curling through the pit of his stomach, turning it over sickeningly as he whimpered and gulped. Again, he reached for his powers, though the bear only rolled his eyes.

"Stop trying, it'll only make things worse for you. And you will be staying here for a long, long time as it is. Best not set an end date for yourself."

Sandor didn't know what that meant, though the fox was not all that sure that he wanted to find out either, no. But -- why? Sure, they wanted more that could fight the slimes -- but cloning him and dragging him down there was rather extreme! His cock throbbed and pulsed within the cock sleeve, a low-level vibration keeping him mostly hard, Sandor gulping and shaking his head the little that his restraints allowed.

He had so many admirers in the city and beyond, so many sponsors... Had everyone forsaken him? Was it all worth it, saving his family and Alyssa, when so much worse was going on?

The bear cleared his throat.

"See here."

A screen before Sandor popped up, information scrolling onto it as the bear prodded at the touch screen of the HUD. It seemed to have come around from above the pod that he was in, though the fox could not have imagined why it was needed, really.

"Here is your citizenship information. You do not exist. Observe..."

And the bear was right. Line by line, one by one, his information, date of birth, place of birth, residence and more, was deleted. The fox's jaw dropped and he strained, even as his cock ached and the dildo within his backside seemed to grow even thicker as he clenched, sensations ramping up that he had not paid due attention to.

"No..."

Yet the lines were replaced as they were deleted, his place of residence transferred, apparently, to Commission Farm. The bear paused, a tablet in his paws, adjusting something on his touch screen where he could more easily access Sandor's information with the HUD facing the fox.

"You do not need that name anymore... Sandor..." The bear wrinkled his muzzle as if he had encountered a foul taste in his mouth. "Your new name... Hehe, oh, this is a lovely one. How about Pochi? Yes, that is your new name, a good name for a dog. For you will not be anything else to anyone here, just something that will serve a use to other anthros."

Sandor reeled, yet there was one more thing, all as his breath raked through his chest and windpipe, his lungs so tight that they no longer seemed to be functioning as the bellows of his chest as they had been before.

"What... No..."

Before his eyes, his species changed on the screen, "red fox" replaced by...

"Breeding boar."

The fox panted heavily, trying to tuck his tail down, though a band closing tightly around the base of it kept it up and away from his tail hole, ensuring, quite easily, that the fox would never again be able to protect his modesty in that way.

A breeding boar... What even was a breeding boar? He was neither a dog nor a boar -- he was a fox! An anthro red fox! Even with his white fur...

But Sandor's mind was already overwhelmed with pleasure as the toy rammed under his tail trembled and pulsed, driving a textured edge up against his prostate. He gulped and gasped, trying to jerk his head back and forth, yet the bear was still there before him, in his sights, though the plastic covering his eyes seemed to have become misted and fogged up, all from his breath. There was a little space for air to flow within the hood, after all, though it pressed down cloyingly against the back and sides of his neck especially.

He probably didn't even look like a fox anymore with it on. The hood closed over his ears too, though there was a thinner fabric there too that allowed him to hear, for The Commission had something that they wanted him to take note of too. He could, however, be rendered deaf at any point, as well as blind, depriving Sandor further of his senses.

Sandor... Sandor... Sandor...

The fox repeated his name over and over again to himself, trying to retain his hold on himself. But the pressure on his prostate was too much for him, his hips working and humping back, shuddering and flinching from side to side within the confines of the pod.

Never had he felt as trapped as he did then... The fox grunted, pleasure thrumming through him, even the absence of pain, his tail hole straining a little more widely as something thicker pressed into him.

He moaned, arching his back. There were so many sensitive nerve endings there that he couldn't help himself. Since when had his body been that far out of his control? The fox panted and tried to lick his lips -- yet orgasm was already upon him as the dildo thrust and thrust and thrust, the tube and sleeve collecting his seed all over again.

"Gggggnnnnnngggggghhhhh..."

The fox hung in his restraints as he spent his seed, yet he was, in a way, signing the contract all over again, with every load that he gave The Commission. His cream flowed from him, drip by drip, spurt by spurt, yet there would always be more, yes, so much more. The fox would refill his balls as his body was fed sustenance through the tube connected to the muzzle of his hood, allowed to cum as much as his body could be forced through.

Because of those contracts, every right that Sandor had ever possessed signed away. He was no longer an anthro in the eyes of the city and the wider world, but a breeding tool, a breeding boar that could be forced to cum, over and over again. Sandor had never before thought of just how cumming could be against his will and yet it was true, struggling and wriggling, though he barely even managed to move his body a couple of inches from the left to the right and back again.

"Mmmph!"

The muzzle was, once again, tightened around his maw, that time forcing the end of the hose between his lips and teeth, so that the fox had to hold it in his mouth. He grunted and shoved his tongue against it, shifting his weight back and forth, yet another orgasm was already building, despite the strain in his lower belly telling him that it was too soon, of course, for him to cum again.

It was not as if, however, any of them cared about that, not in the slightest. The eagle and the bear... They were just cogs in a bigger machine, the machine of The Commission. Sandor groaned into the gag, licking his tongue around the inside of his mouth, though he had only been gagged, that time, so that he could be broken down even more as a breeding boar.

"A sharp pinch now..."

The bear leaned over him, though seemed to have no fear of him as something metal was placed up against his ear -- his right ear freed from the hood, somehow, for the bear to do his work. Sandor whined, unable to make much noise at all through the hood, but the sharp bite of a punch going through skin and fur, though it was blessedly thin, made him jump, wrenching his limbs against the innards of the pod that he had been forced into.

"Nnnggghhhh... Oof..."

"There you go..." The bear seemed to be taking more pleasure in things now that they had gotten going, taking a solid step back so that he could better survey his work. "Pochi... Zero, zero, one. That's what your tag says. And that identification tag is going to remain in your ear for the rest of your life too, Pochi. Show off your tag now! There's a good boy!"

Sandor grunted and tried to tighten his tail down and stiff, in threat, but the band stopped him from clamping it, just as the hood stopped him from outwardly showing, in any way, that he was trying to pin his ears back. Helpless, weak, controlled... Was there no end to it?

Sandor didn't even bother reaching for his superpowers that time, something that had become so familiar to him over the years now abruptly so very far from his reach. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to get them to work for him, no, and that he was going to have to be cleverer still to get out of a deadly situation.

But the fox clutched at straws in a situation that had already spiralled far, far out of his control. The kind of control that, truly, the fox had never been meant to hold over, well, anything.

Sandor tried to shrink back into the pod, but the dark covering slid back down over his eyes so that he could not see, so that just another of his senses was stripped from him. Dimly, he was aware of the bear moving away, though something had been clamped over his ears too so that even the sounds around him were muffled, making him turn his head a little back and forth, trying to control what small things he could, even then.

His tongue flicked out against the tube, though he would only be fed when the bear left. That was not, after all, something that The Commission was interested in recording. He twisted back and forth, moaning as the lure of another orgasm pulled at him, his body thrusting and grinding, trying to roll forward even more into the teasing and tantalising pressure of the AI cock sleeve.

"Nnnnnn-mmmmmmnnnnnn..."

He would not be identifiable by his moans, oh no. Not if anyone at all tried to come for him.

"Goodbye, Pochi. I'll come check your semen production later..."

Only, Sandor didn't think that he had anyone left to save him.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrden10 months ago

It's very disappointing this is one of the only few male milking or machine on male stories on this website

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Debt Collector Dad's punishment involves his sons forced into sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Spire Ch. 01 A college dropout wakes up bound to a strange device.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Good Cop, Bad Cop Ch. 01 A straight, by the book cop is dominated by his new partner.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Best Party Ever Kevin isn't the only one "improving" a boring frat party.in Mind Control
Bearing Fruit A park ranger gets up close with a vine monster.in Erotic Horror
More Stories