Breaking the Ice Ch. 01

Story Info
Whatever it takes to get in his favor.
2.7k words
4.53
11.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DSRZ
DSRZ
7 Followers

"And in first place, Blake Kennedy."

As I received my medal from the podium, there was not a hint of happiness inside me, only disappointment and a slight sense of relief. I had just won the Midwestern Sectionals, but for some reason I felt myself undeserving of the gold medal. Maybe this is what they call the imposter syndrome, I guess, which seemed weird when I thought about it further. Figure skating had been my whole life even since I was a little kid. There was just something about the rink that called to me, a pull that could not be explained. All I knew is that the ice is where I felt genuine joy. The moment my blade hit the ice, my body felt free of its shell, like I was floating in the air. When I made my debut in competitive skating, everyone who had seen my performances were raving about my natural talent and fluid grace on the ice. While I was grateful for the support and praise I was receiving, the weight of their expectations eventually took their toll on me. While I was still able to replicate my success on the ice, the joy that I felt when I stepped onto the rink had all but disappeared.

---

I had just came off with a gold medal at sectionals two days before, when I got a phone call from my coach.

"You won't believe this, Blake. I just received a call from Vince Carney. He said he's interested in taking you on."

Vince Carney, the coach that anyone would be lucky to have. A former skater with countless accolades under his belt who was forced to retire after a career-ending leg injury, he then went on to coach multiple young up-and-coming male talents to national and international success over the past twenty years. While he had announced that he was taking a break three years ago, he had recently revealed that he was ready to return to coaching.

My coach had confessed to me right before sectionals that he was not confident in being able to help me take my game to the national level and beyond, which was why he sounded so elated when he broke the news to me. It was not that I was not excited, because I knew it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I was just bewildered by his choice. Sure, I did achieve respectable results in the circuit for a 19-year-old, but I could not wrap my mind around what exactly he saw in me or my performance. Besides, I was reminded of some of the things I had heard about him from my peers a couple of years ago. It was apparently a well-known secret that Vince's "intensive training" also carried over to the bedroom in private, though there was never any concrete evidence. I was thinking of asking my coach about the matter, but decided against it.

"I know it's not a decision to be made lightly. You don't have to give me the answer right away. Take your time and think about it. I'll forward his email to you."

I understood that if I took on his offer, I would be bound for stardom. None of his students had failed to achieve any sort of success nationally and internationally, and some of them even went on to represent the country at the Olympics. Was that not what I had worked for all these years? But then again, I was not sure if I was willing to go so far as to sell my body out for it. Not to mention my lack of experience in man-to-man affairs. I would love to be taken by a man, but this was not exactly the way I wanted it to happen.

My mind was racing with all kinds of what ifs, but eventually, I came to a decision.

----

The first time I met Vince in person in the restaurant, I was completely awestruck. He was much more attractive in person. Despite being in his late forties, he had remained ruggedly handsome, and he still managed to maintain a trim athletic figure. That with his impeccable fashion sense made for a deadly combination. I had thought I was mentally prepared beforehand, but seeing him in person was sending butterflies to my stomach.

"Glad you could make it, Blake."

"I'm the one that should be thankful for the opportunity, sir." I said as I took my seat.

"Congratulations on your win at the sectionals. You probably did not know, but I happened to be there that day and saw your performance."

"Thank you sir. Were you satisfied with what you saw?"

"Yes it was magnificent, although there were certain things you could definitely improve on. In fact, I already had my eye on you a couple of months ago when I watched your performance at regionals." Vince paused briefly before continuing. "You have an immense amount of talent, and I'm confident that I'm able to turn you into the next big star. I assume you have given much thought about my proposition, so what's your final answer?" He asked, gazing into my eyes. My heart almost skipped a beat, but I reminded myself that I needed the answer to the burning question I had.

"Sir, is there anything you want in return from me?"

He sat silent for a while as he continued gazing into my eyes.

"You. All of it."

I had not expected his bluntness. But regardless of his reply, I already had my answer at the back of my head.

"Yes, sir."

"I'm glad to hear that. That being said, I do need to examine your skills in detail with my own eyes. Only then would I be able to finalize my decision. Are you okay with that?" His hand was now under mine on the table, squeezing it gently as his thumb was caressing the back of it.

.

.

.

"Yes, sir."

---

I came out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around my waist. Vince, now completely naked, sat up on the bed and kept his eyes glued to me as I walked towards the center of the room. I started to become nervous when I saw his well-endowed member. There was no way I was going to fit that in me when this was only my first time, I thought to myself.

"Good. Now let me examine your body in detail."

I undid the knot in my towel, letting it fall to the ground and exposing my entire body to him. He walked towards me and glided his hands over my body, exploring every curve and turn. "Very elegant lines, nicely shaped, a perfect fit for your androgynous features. Flawless technical fundamentals, but as you know, your artistry has room for improvement, especially your facial expressions." He muttered as his right hand caressed my face tenderly.

"I can give you what you want," he paused briefly before adding, "but I believe you understand that I'm also looking for something else in my students." His hand moved downwards, cupping my balls for a moment before grasping my shaft gently.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I would decide whether I want to take you on after this." Vince said. "Lay down on the bed over there face down, and give me a middle split if you will."

I nodded as I moved to the bed and got into position, propping myself up with my elbows. I could hear my heart thumping in my chest, knowing exactly what was about to happen. He grabbed a bottle of lube from a drawer in the side table and moved behind me.

My channel became a lot tighter in this position, as I found out when he entered me with one, and then two of his fingers. I had experimented with my fingers before and it did not feel the same at all. I tried to relax, letting his fingers loosen up my hole enough for his third finger to make its way in. He reassured me to relax when he noticed me tensing up at the entry, as he worked the lube around my inner walls, moving his fingers in and out, in and out, till he managed to get them in up to the knuckles.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes. Give it to me." Or so I thought, until the head of his thick cock breached the rim of my virgin sphincter.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as the first inch slid inside me. The pain was intense, and it took everything in me not to scream and beg him to stop. In hindsight, I should have anticipated that it would not be painless. But I did not expect it to hurt this much, made worse by the posture I was put in. I lowered my head, closing my eyes and clenching my teeth as I whimpered at the alien sensation of being stretched to the limit. Relax, I told myself. This is what you wanted. You wanted to be ravaged by a man, and you were aiming for greater heights in your athletic career. And now, you are getting the best of both worlds. Think of this as just another performance. Focus on the pleasurable sensations, and ignore the pain.

"Are you okay? Is this your first time?" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"No, sir, I'm fine. Please don't stop." I said despite the agonizing discomfort. I wanted to be desirable to him, and I was not about to deny him the pleasure of breaking me in. Fortunately for me, he took his time working the rest of his cock inside me, letting my ass stretch and adjust to his girth. The pain did subside slightly, but more importantly, I was beginning to be aroused. He started moving his hips slowly, his shaft moving in and out of me in medium strokes as he savored the tightness of my anal passage. I gripped at the sheets as I willed myself to endure the burning sensations and concentrate on the pleasure. Slowly but surely, I could feel my channel opening up with every thrust.

"Oh yes that's it. Fuck me good." I cried to Vince. I was panting and moaning, strangely turned on by the pain I was experiencing. His movements became frenzied, and before long, I could feel the head of his cock swell as he finished inside me. With my hardon rubbing against the sheets beneath me with his thrusts, I managed to cum at around the same time.

He pulled out of me and laid on the bed in front of me legs apart. The throbbing from my dilated hole felt strangely pleasurable, even though there was a tinge of soreness remaining. "Clean it up." He ordered.

I nodded, climbing towards him and taking his deflated cock in my mouth. I had no experiences in sucking a cock, so I only had porn to go off of. I tried to make it up with enthusiasm, gazing into his eyes while caressing the head with my tongue as I tasted our combined juices. Luckily, Vince seemed to be enjoying it given his reaction.

Or perhaps too much, as I could feel his cock getting hard again.

"Lie down on your back now. I want to see your face this time as I fuck you."

I did what I was told, even though I was unsure if I could take his cock again. He positioned himself in front of me. "Alright let's see how flexible you are." He said. He pulled my legs up, and with my arms over my legs behind my knees, maneuvered them carefully until my ankles were now hooked behind my head. In this new position, I was completely exposed and vulnerable for his taking.

"Absolutely gorgeous." He muttered as he slid his cock and completely hilted it inside me, his ball sack now resting against the underside of my butthole. I gasped at the intrusion, my body shaking as I felt the full length of his shaft fill me up. My passage walls were more relaxed than before, but the burning sensations returned.

"I could tell it was your first time."

I froze. His words had caught me off guard. Was I not good enough?

"I've never taken on someone inexperienced," he paused for a moment before continuing, "but you have shown me the lengths you're willing to go. Answer me truthfully, is this really what you want?"

"Yes... coach." I nodded, my voice barely a whisper.

"Then I'll take you. Tell me when you're ready, for real this time." Vince said, his expression softened.

A profound sense of relief washed over me, and I could feel tension leaving my body almost immediately. My channel eventually opened up enough to accommodate the entire length and girth of his throbbing shaft. There was still a tinge of dull ache, but it was the good sort of pain. Once I was ready, I looked at Vince and nodded.

He slowly pumped into me with firm and long strokes, withdrawing his cock to the tip before plunging it back into my canal. He was spreading my unused hole wide open, molding it into the shape of his cock. I moaned uncontrollably, this time out of pure lust and arousal. The pain had finally disappeared, and all that was left was pleasure.

"You like Daddy's cock inside you?"

I felt my cock twitch. Him calling himself Daddy, for some reason, was turning me on so much.

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck me, fuck my ass." I cried out, slightly muffled by his fingers in my mouth.

And fuck me rough he did. He was merciless, but he was hitting me in all the right places. I had let him claim my body the way he wanted to and I could do nothing but take it. The pleasure was unfamiliar and yet intoxicating, so much so that I was losing all my inhibitions. My moans were getting louder and more incoherent, caught up in the rapture of the moment. I could not believe how hard my cock was, and how much it was throbbing. I moved my hand, intending to stroke my cock, but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down on the bed.

"Please... please let me touch my cock Daddy. I... I need to cum!" I whimpered, begging for release.

"Don't worry boy, you'll cum."

THUMP...

THUMP...

THUMP...

My entire body was now tingling, and I could feel a familiar sensation gradually building in my balls. How is this even possible, I thought, my cock was left untouched the whole time.

THUMP...

THUMP...

THUMP...

"Yes, yes, YES!"

THUMP...

THUMP...

THUMP...

"OH FUCK! YES! HARDER!"

THUMP...

THUMP...

THUMP...

"OH MY GOD YESSSSS!" I screamed as my cock erupted, splattering my face and chest with rope after rope of my own warm seed, my body shaking and convulsing as I came harder than ever before. Vince showed no signs of stopping though, still pounding into me through my orgasm like a piledriver, trying to milk as much cum out of me as possible.

THUMP...

THUMP...

THUMP...

"Ughhh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Vince groaned. He could not hold it in any longer, pumping his second load of the day deep inside my channel as it gripped his cock like a vise.

He gave me a couple more thrusts before collapsing on my body. We stayed in position for a moment, catching our breaths.

"Are you okay?" He slipped out of me and I recovered from my position, still shaking from the aftershocks. It felt like a dream, like I was floating on air. I slipped a finger into my gaping ass and ran it along the cum-slick rim, reminding myself that it was all real.

"Yes. That... that was amazing." I laid in his arms, feeling his body heat against me as we basked in the afterglow.

"Take this as a preview of your flexibility training. I will take you in different challenging positions, and you will be pushed to your limits. Do you accept?"

"Yes, Daddy." I said as I straddled him. I leaned into him for a kiss.

"Good, so do you want to go again?"

"As many times as you want."

DSRZ
DSRZ
7 Followers