Breaking The New Submissive Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of 3.
2.2k words
4.4
10.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resuming her kneeling position in the center of the room, she could feel the moist slipperiness in her butt crack, as her cheeks slid together. She had to resist the urge to shift about uncomfortably at the strange sensations.

He moved back to the bed and grabbed the next item... the glass dildo. Picking it up, he returned to his pet and enjoyed spreading more lube on the glass as she tried to figure out what was coming next from the sounds happening around her... her head cocking.

"Lay down on your back on the rug pet."

This time, he was gratified to see that she jumped to do his bidding without hesitation. Shew as learning her place, it felt natural, oddly she felt a wave of contentment sweep over her, she tried to hide her smile.

"Hold up your right hand..."

She did and he placed the lubed glass toy in her hand by the base.

"Have you ever put anything in your own ass pet... your finger, or a toy?"

She shook her head vehemently, dread starting to build as did her excitement.

Footsteps moved away from her, and after a pause, he said: "Then I will enjoy sitting in this comfortable chair, watching you work this glass dildo into that ass. Get cracking."

Stifling the urge to talk back, and clearly at a loss as to how to begin, she took a few deep breaths and pushed her heels into the ground, which raised her hips in a vulgar yoga bridge pose, her ass hovering above the floor. She slowly, with care, brought her right hand around toward her ass to see if she could work the dildo into her back passage. She was going so slowly, her legs and core began to tire. Her body strained as she tried to force herself to penetrate her own ass for her Master's entertainment.

He sipped the bottle of water that was placed next to the chair on the floor, satisfied that this detail too was set up as he had demanded. Boy did he enjoy this view. Stunning

His pet eventually abandoned her first attempt at reaming her own ass. His smart girl was now trying to figure out how to get the dildo where her Master wanted it without too much strain. She next curled up on her left side in a fetal position, and then she twisted her upper body to the right to reach her right hand around to her ass, the toy still clutched in a death grip. This more relaxed position allowed her to go slowly, she was relieved she could take her time and not have to jam the glass dildo in quickly.

With a grunt, she was able to get the head of the smallish glass dildo into her ass and then promptly took a break.

He noted that his pet seemed to sink into subspace at the same rate as that dildo penetrated her ass. As planned, tackling one of her biggest limits right out of the gate, during their first in-person meeting, was sending her soaring. Swallowing another sip, he savored his pet's struggles as the glass dildo slowly slid past her sphincter.

Once her new glass friend was fully inserted, she laid on her side on the floor, spent emotionally and physically. Poor baby, he mused... deciding she should rest for who long.

With a snap, he demanded, "Back on your knees, if you need to keep your hand on the dildo to keep it in, that's fine."

She heard him move toward the bed but she did not relax her position at all. She was becoming an extension of his will, his desires. It was a gift he treasured, it was what she had been repressing for all these years. Now she understood

He picked up the simple black canvas collar with metal buckles and big D ring in the front and returned to his pet and put it on as she struggled to maintain her balance, look graceful, and keep the dildo in her ass.

He unceremoniously put the collar on her, the wide, scratchy fabric giving her more sensations to process while pulling her neck straighter and head higher. He couldn't resist giving the D ring a double tug... not hard enough to knock her over, but enough to make her have to correct to maintain her balance.

Taking the next item on the bed laid out for his use, the leash, he clipped it into her collar. "I'm going to take you for a walk around the house pet... you will crawl like the little animal you are, and you will keep that plug in your ass. Do not let it drop." And without further ado, he took off for the door.

She clambered to obey, following behind him. He kept her on a short leash and moved quickly, which made it very difficult for her to keep up and maintain the glass dildo in her ass. A patina of perspiration broke out on her forehead. Her breasts swayed as she crept behind him on all fours, so bewitching he had to stifle a moan. She lost sense of time and place, her concentration was solely on meeting his demands. Her universe had shrunk to the feel of the dildo in her ass, the floor on her knees, the smell of her Master's soap on his body, and the sound of his footsteps on the floor. The feeling of the collar around her neck, just tight enough to ensure she felt it.

At some point, she wasn't sure how long, she found herself alone, back kneeling on her rug, hands interlaced behind her head, the leash unclipped, and the glass dildo falling out of her ass with Master's permission.

She had returned to where she started, but in so many ways, it was a new beginning.

"Come pet, crawl to me."

Turning in the direction of the straight backed chair, she crawled as sensuously as she could toward his voice, until her face bumped his thigh.

Patting his good girl, he said, "Put your head on my lap. Your obedience has pleased me girl... so beautiful."

She was long past defiance, at last. It seemed the most natural thing to place her head on the lap of her tormentor. She released a contented sigh and basked in the solace of his fingers running through her hair and over her scalp, massaging and soothing. He leaned down and whispered only one word into her ear..."Mine" His voice comforting and reassuring

With his pet settled and happy, it was time to get back to stretching her virgin ass.

"Pet, I need you to crawl over to the bed and retrieve the smallest butt plug and trot it back here to me in your mouth, like a little dog with a bone pet."

He marveled at the change that had overcome her... all prior resentments and minute hesitations during his humiliating treatment had vanished. Now she reveled in fulfilling his requests with concentration and speed.

"Drape yourself over my lap."

Ahhh, that brought the cute little frown to her face, and an unacceptable pause, "That's three pet... now get your cute little bottom over my lap now. I can guarantee you, you are definitely going to feel this punishment when you sit down tomorrow."

Her trepidation ramped up quickly, but his girl was brave. Her struggles were delicious. He was hard as a fucking rock, wanting to just take her hard and fast on the floor right then and there. But, no one said topping was easy. He would give his pet what she needed to fly free.

"Reach around and separate your cheeks pet... that's it... I'm going to push this in slowly to its widest point, and I'm not going to pause while I do it. It's wider than the glass dildo, so you will feel burning and it will be uncomfortable, but you will take it for me. Yes... that's it, there it goes, oh so slowly... oh fuck, watching this pink silicone butt plug slide into my pet, while she lets me violate her, staying silent and still, so lovely, my perfect whore. There it is, it's at its widest point... what is your color pet?"

"Green Master... it's green," she breathed out heavily.

"Mmmmm, good girl. Now let's do that one more time, I'm going to slide it out slowly... like this, that's right, your asshole closed up so fast... but I'm afraid it's a short reprieve girl... this plug is going back in slut, slow and steady, nothing you can do but accept that Master controls your body, and that you gave me that power. And since I have it, I"m going to use it to fuck you in the ass.

Her body developed a fine sheen of perspiration as she struggled to accept the plug...

"There we go... widest point. We are going to hold it... hold it there, and then we are going to put it the rest of the way in, and then your virgin ass will snap around it and hold it in place. There, see, that wasn't so bad, was it? I am so very proud of you"

Pausing, he said, "I asked you a question," punctuating his words with slaps to her haunches, making her backside jiggle enjoyably.

"No... that wasn't so bad sir."

Another slap, "That's Master pet," he said while twisting the plug.

Sinking deeper into subspace she muttered, "Master... yes... she trailed off, losing her thought, floating in her own reality as she relished belonging to Master.

"Now Pet, I am going to ask you a question..."

He continued to toy with the plug in her ass, tugging and twisting.

"You have earned three punishments, can you tell me what they are?" It was cruel to ask her this in her state, he knew. She hated speaking when she was so far under the spell of subspace. But, he wanted to experiment with pulling her out a bit, and then plunging her brutally back down so she was flying - her only tether would be himself.

He stroked her back, waiting, as her brows lowered in concentration.

"Took too long to lay on your lap..." She licked her lips. He waited, stroking. "Wasn't silent" she finally pushed out, "at the beginning."

"That's right," he crooned. "And the last?"

She started to whine unconsciously, he could feel her pulse accelerating as her heart pounded into his thigh from her perch atop his lap. His pet didn't remember and she was getting distressed. He slid his hand down over her rump and in between her legs, cupping her pussy... a hint from a generous Master, he thought.

"Shit... didn't shave."

"Very good... very, very good. I would be tempted to treat you lightly for the first two you listed pet, it is our first session in real life... and I'm not a monster, after all."

She tried, but failed to hide her little sag of relief. He cupped her pussy harder.

"However, you have earned a more serious punishment for not shaving. I explicitly instructed you to bare my pussy for my visual enjoyment, and in response, you decided to disrupt our first exchange and break our trust before we even began to play. I am quite disappointed in you. And if I don't correct you, you will try to push me again and again. So you brought this on yourself little one."

A charming flush spread across her upper body as he continued rub her back.

"I know you pet, you love being my whore, but you don't want to love it. And you bottle all of that anxiety inside your big brain and we need to let it out. You are so tough, I know if I set a certain number of strokes, you will try to gut it out, so let's make a deal my angel. I am going to smack this ass hard, very hard, until you cry. All you have to do is let go, let it out, and the spanking will end and all will be forgiven."

She stiffened beneath his touch... yes, his tough girl was going to have to let go.

"We begin now..." he stated.

He smacked her hard, enjoying the print of his hand on her pale pale skin. A flurry of punishing cracks rent the air as he lost himself in the sound and sensation of bringing his pet to heel. He paused only to toy with her plug from time to time.

After a few minutes, her breath began to hitch, becoming ragged and uneven.

He moved to the particularly painful area where leg meets ass and stepped up the force, but slowed down the space between strikes... varying the timing to keep his slaps unpredictable. He wanted her to have a lot of time to think between each one.

When she was getting close to breaking, he spoke, "So strong, my girl is so strong. All you have to do is let go and and Master will catch you."

The dam broke. He gathered her in his arms, curling her against him, chin tucked into his shoulder. "That's my girl, Master forgives you. You did so well my pet." He patiently rocked her until her sobs subsided and she fully melted into her Master.

============================

Stay tuned for the final chapter

============================