All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 23'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DawamDawamalmost 2 years ago

Neat wrap-up. How about next calling it ... Resetting the Rules?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was one hell of an ending. You still amaze me how you manage to keep track of every character, every storyline, and every future planned out but you did it and it was damn impressive. Once again, Thanks for all the time and effort you put forth in creating all these stories and their chapters…it is hugely appreciated.

J.D.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 2 years ago

Great finale. Love that our motley crew didn't let MESG's worst qualities in a time of great stress stop them from helping her and themselves out. They Who Cannot Be Named was fascinating, and beautifully straightforward. Love that in a near-omnipotent being.

--So looking forward to where your muse will take you in this fantastic world. The creativity and splendor has been astounding so far. Watch Words- so awesome. Because even Gods need some rules they have to follow, else there's just chaos, true chaos.

--I also love that this finale doesn't really feel like there's anything missing from it. While I'll greatly enjoy more from you, and especially with these characters. It also doesn't feel like there's something glaring or obtrusive should this actually be the final piece. Though, remembering an episode of South Park, I suppose that now, Nuru can finally Play the game. Plenty of content he was held back from due to his circumstances, now he can really live.

--Thank you again for your wonderful stories. You and yours Be well.

karmakomandokarmakomandoover 1 year ago

Part of me is sad to hit the end of this series, i really enjoyed it and hope to see more in the future! ill be bookmarking your profile page!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending was good but also felt kinda ruined all this build up and finally Nuru and Sanaa are together yet they don’t get together and she screws some rando character from early on while he gets Zulu I guess but it’s a real shame she offered her “virginity” as a goddess to anyone but Nuru

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jumped ahead to see if another writer abandoned their story, but I'm disappointed Nauru didn't get her goddess virginity, so I won't be reading anymore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
241 Followers
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES