Breaking the Speed Limit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss and said, "Pull Rebecca's knickers down."

His left hand pulled her knockers down while he added another finger of his right hand to her -- Rebecca's -- cunt. "Rebecca" started to react violently to the attention and wanted more. After all she would never come here again, and it would help persuade her to give herself to Alan if she found that she enjoyed sex.

She said, "Use Rebecca like the whore she is."

The man carried her through the doors and undressed her. "Rebecca" was now naked other than the thigh highs and her high heels. The slut pulled Grimsdyke's braces off and undid the buttons of his shirt. She lay down on the bed and her legs opened wide and said, "Tell Rebecca how you want to take her."

The man took his time, and she was shocked when she felt the man's tongue inside her. She decided that this was something that she should experiment with in the future and responded by squeezing her legs together around his head.

The man lifted his head from her and pulled her legs to the front of the bed. "I'm going to push my prick into Rebecca truly, slowly, deeply."

The woman thinking of herself as Rebecca moaned as he said the words and again when he entered her. The man started slowly and gradually speeded up. Unlike the time with Gavin, she was enjoying herself. She began to wonder what was happening when the man said "I'm going to fuck Rebecca harder than she's ever been before. I'm going to spoil her for other men."

She started to scream with pleasure and the man placed a hand over her mouth. "Little whores should be obscene and not heard. Unless Rebecca wants every man in the hotel in here watching her being fucked and then taking a turn."

She realised that "Rebecca" wanted to be watched and lusted after by men but was not ready for multiple partners. She huskily whispered, "I'll be a good little whore." She imagined the rugby team surrounding the bed encouraging the captain to penetrate her, no to fuck her. Afterwards she realised that it had been Jill who she was imagining being watched.

He speeded up and she spread her legs wider and tried to get the man deeper within her.

A few minutes later she definitely orgasmed and a minute after the man also came. He lay back on the bed beside her and played with her nipples and kissed her neck. She said, "Is it always like that?"

"When you... relax it can be."

Jill looked at her watch and gasped. "It's 4.45." In about an hour Alan would be back. She also thought to herself that it was time to get back to normal. It had been interesting being Rebecca and she would need to think about it.

She looked at the man and realised with a sign of relief that he had worn protection. No doubt that had been the reason he had used his tongue inside her. She tried to hide from herself that she had first met the man less than four hours ago.

She said, "Sandy would like to have another dance before she has to go. Can she have a look at the clothes rack again?" It was easier to pretend it was not Jill who had not had sex with a stranger.

She went to the bathroom, redid the ponytail, washed off the mascara, and put on her bra and knickers. When she returned her glass had been topped up and the man handed her the two photographs. She looked at them and put them in her purse. The next outfit was a US 1950s high school skirt and a tight sweater. The thigh highs and the high heels did not go with the innocent high school girl look, so she took them off.

While the man went to the toilet she ran back to her room and got back her flat shoes. She then looked at the basque and decided to wear that rather than the bra. She was Sandy and Rebecca simultaneously. Sandy on top, Rebecca underneath.

When she came back the lights were brighter again. She nodded. This was consistent with her reverting to the Sandy persona.

The man filled up her glass and rang down to reception for a new bottle of champagne. She checked the watch; it was just past five and still around forty-five minutes before she needed to be ready for Alan and before the man's nephew was due.

She looked at the man and said, "Sandy wants to do another swing dance again."

This time she really let go and somehow the dance seemed naughtier wearing a skirt than trousers. The last glass of champagne had loosened Sandy's inhibitions and she imagined that she was the version at the end of the movie telling John Travolta that he was the one that she wanted.

She ended the dance with her legs around him and had no objection when the man placed her bum on the desk and kissed her. She squeezed her legs around him and his hands went under the skirt.

Just then she heard the door open. The man suddenly stopped the kiss and withdrew his hands. She still had her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

She looked to the side and saw a young man who was over six foot and clearly built for playing rugby. He had an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne and two new champagne flutes in it and was looking astounded at the sight which confronted him.

She decided that Rebecca was the personality most likely to deal with being caught nearly in flagrante delicto with aplomb and said, "Hello, I'm Rebecca. Your uncle's being teaching me to dance. How old are you, Ronald?"

"18 last week, Rebecca."

The man said, "We are also celebrating the fact that Ron's just had an offer to go to Manchester University."

Rebecca poured Ronald a glass and said, "Your uncle's an excellent dancer, Ronald."

"Mum's always said that Uncle Rupert is good on his feet and that I should take lessons from him.

Ronald's eyes were gawping as he gazed at her. He clearly wanted to do to her whatever his uncle had been about to do to Rebecca.

"Do you like what you see?" she said teasingly as she put her arms behind her head and pushed her breasts out.

Ronald gulped and nodded vigorously.

"Let's show him how good a dancer his uncle Rupert is. Let's dance to "In the Mood" again."

Rupert Grimsdyke clearly was also used to pretending that nothing untoward had happened.

"Of course, my dear Rebecca."

Whether it was the alcohol, the fact that "Rebecca" had recently been fucked or the goggle-eyed attention which nephew Ronald gave to the dance, she had no inhibitions. She knew that Ronald loved seeing her knickers as she was flipped spun and lifted into the air. She also knew that he wanted to have her legs wrapped around his waist and she was happy to imagine the position.

The young man gulped and then applauded at the end of the song. He asked, "Will you teach me that dance, uncle?"

Rupert replied "Of course. It will take practice."

"Rebecca" said, "There are other things you should learn from your uncle, Ronald."

She then pulled out the chair from behind the desk, positioned it so that it was facing Ronald and its back was to a panel of mirrors.

She pushed Rupert on to the chair and straddled her legs around the man and started to kiss him. She watched Ronald's reactions in the mirror. The boy quickly crossed his legs and leant forwards. She liked the fact that he was fascinated and excited by the site of her being felt up by his uncle.

Rupert had placed one hand up her skirt and was playing with her cunt, she leant backwards with her arms around Rupert's neck and winked at the young man while deliberately breathing heavily.

After about three minutes she stopped kissing Rupert and looked at Ronald and said to him "Would you like a birthday dance and kiss? I'll just freshen up in the bathroom and then choose a record."

Ronald nodded enthusiastically. She went into the bathroom, washed her face, and reapplied the lipstick. She had grabbed an ice cube from the ice bucket on the way in and used it against her nipples.

When she emerged, she drank some more champagne and placed Ronald's hands around her waist and hers around his neck. She pulled him to her and stood on tiptoes while he crouched, and they started kissing. The two of them swayed rather than danced. Halfway through the dance she whispered to Ronald, "Do you want to squeeze my bum?" He eagerly grabbed it and squeezed while she pushed herself against his huge erection. Earlier it had been good that Rupert had not pushed things and let her go at her own pace but now she was ready to take the lead. Besides which she had always been attracted to muscular fit young men.

At the end of the song, she whispered to Ronald "Happy 18th birthday". The young man gasped, thanked her, and then headed towards the bathroom. She was sad that the afternoon was going to end now, especially as the evening promised to be boring and she thought that Alan might notice that she had been drinking this afternoon.

She said to Rupert, "I wish I didn't have to go to the concert tonight."

"You don't have to, Rebecca. Just tell Alan you have a headache and need an early night."

She thought about what he had said and then smiled to herself "I think we can do better than that. I'll write a note to him saying that I am feeling unwell and have gone to bed early. Ronald can deliver it and put it under his door."

She giggled and said, "I'd much rather help you teach Ronald how to.... dance."

Rupert looked at her and said, "Are you certain? I know that we've had a lovely time this afternoon."

"I am. After all, I won't enjoy the concert, will I?"

Rupert got her some hotel notepaper, and she scribbled a note to Alan. Actually, two notes, she signed the first one Rebecca. Rupert had coughed and she had realised that she had to redo it. This time she signed herself Jill. Rupert asked her the room number of her boyfriend and delivered the note.

While he was gone Ronald emerged looking flushed. She turned to him and said, "I've agreed to stay behind and help you with your lessons."

The young man looked flustered but delighted. "Thank you, Rebecca." She put her arms around his neck, and they kissed again. He squeezed her bum and she found herself losing the mood. He was clumsy in a way his uncle was not.

Rupert returned. The older man was clearly a little surprised by the situation but had decided to play along.

Rupert said, "Ronald, perhaps you could see Wendy and order us another bottle of champagne."

"Yes, Uncle Rupert."

When Ronald had gone, Rupert turned to her and said, "Let's be clear. I like my nephew, but he is a young man. If you want to give him an enjoyable time which he will remember with fondness for the rest of his life, then no problem. Don't mess him around or humiliate him."

"Rebecca" momentarily relapsed into being Jill and remembered how Gavin had made her feel that night over three years ago. "No. I'm don't intend to be a prick tease. It's just that he wants to rush things."

He nodded, "I doubt that he really knows how to dance. I was going to show him some basic steps, but I can tell he wants to go straight to... jiving."

She smiled to herself and took another sip of champagne. She thought back to the questions which the three witches had asked her at school and said, "Why not demonstrate.... steps with me and then let him try them on me. Perhaps all three of us together will speed up his.... education. "Rebecca" wanted to be fucked by the young man. "Sandy" wanted to be seduced by the experienced man. Jill wanted to know whether it had just been the older man's experience which had made the sex enjoyable.

Rupert looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "Fine, let's go with that." He also dimmed the lights again.

After Ronald returned with another bottle of champagne. Rupert demonstrated the basic spins and twirls and then got Ronald to repeat them with her. She enjoyed pressing herself against the muscular body when the twirl finished and could tell that he was enjoying it as well.

Rupert then directed Ronald to sit on the chair and for Rebecca to straddle him. He also took a photograph of them. Ronald complimented her on the perfume. It was his turn to be bashful. His hands did not go under her skirt, but instead investigated the back of her jumper and squeezed her breasts. She was losing her mood of abandon and Jill was trying to tell "Rebecca" to be sensible.

Rupert noticed this and first took a photograph while telling her them how attractive a couple they were. This helped regain the mood. He then sent Ronald to order some sandwiches and cold food and another bottle and to come back in ten minutes. He then told "Rebecca" to take her jumper, knickers and skirt off and to put on the heels and the thigh highs again. He then produced a black pleated mini skirt.

Jill almost rebelled, but then when he said, "Does Rebecca want to be Ronald's first love?" relaxed again. She got dressed in the whore's outfit and he posed her on the chaise longue with her legs apart. He took another photograph while she drank more champagne. As the photograph developed he fingered her pussy and brought her up to speed again

When Ronald came back, she was spread eagled on the chaise longue with her breasts poking out of the basque and Rupert had three fingers inside her. She was starting to buck and lose control. Rupert said to Ronald, "Making love to a beautiful woman is like dancing. You need to master the basic steps before the complicated ones. However, I will show you some of the complicated ones and then Rebecca will help you with some of the basic ones."

Rupert then removed his fingers and gave Ronald detailed instructions on what to do. The young man lacked Rupert's finesse, but it was still pleasurable. Rupert placed the three fingers which had been inside her in her mouth and moved them in and out while with his other hand played with her right nipple. Soon she was in the outer lane of the motorway again. Rupert then handed the young man something and told him to go behind the screen, undress and get ready.

The older man then put his head under the skirt and "Rebecca" was again transported. Her legs wrapped themselves around the man and she started to gasp. Suddenly she was lifted to her feet and bent over the back of the chaise longue. Seconds later her hips were grabbed by two muscular hands and a huge object was inserted inside her cunt. Luckily the fingering and the tongue had eased his entry. Ronald was fucking her and she enjoyed the sensation. She was Rebecca taking a stud's virginity and he would always remember. She heard Rupert whispering to his nephew and he felt the young man slow down and thrust more deeply inside her. She then said, "Take a picture... tell me what I look like."

Ronald slowed down for a moment but a short word from his uncle was sufficient to get him going again. Rupert took a photograph and then started telling her how abandoned she was. The more he talked about what was being done to Rebecca and the more explicit his description was, the more she relaxed and let loose. Ronald came after five minutes, and she gasped with some disappointment. Remembering her promise she told him that he had been enormous and that he had rocked her world.

Rupert, ever the gentleman, filled the vacancy after ten seconds. Suddenly she heard music in the room and could just about hear Ronald being told to wash off the smell of rubber. She could hear a song which seemed to be entitled "Whole lotta shaking going on." She realised that she was being fucked in time to the music and orgasmed when the man's lovemaking fitted the lyrics, "all you gotta do honey, is kinda stand in one spot, wiggle around just a little bit."

She started to scream and then found her mouth filled with Ronald's penis which was hard again. From behind her she felt Rupert reach forward and play with her breasts. So this was what the magazine she had read called a spit roast.

As the music speeded up again the thrusts from in front and behind increased and she sensed the polaroid being used to take another picture. She began to panic again, but Rupert brought her back to acceptance. "Rebecca, you are the best, you really pick up the moves quickly. Ronald here will never forget you."

As the music came to an end she sensed Rupert spasm, and her mouth was filled with some substance.

She then heard Rupert say, "Ah! Wendy, are some of the guests complaining about the noise?"

She looked up and saw at the door the young woman from reception in a black knee length skirt and a white blouse staring at the three of them.

Wendy who seemed transfixed by the sight recovered herself. "Not really, but one man said his fiancée was trying to get some sleep. Two of Ronald's friends are downstairs waiting for him to finish his lesson. Also, Mr Greene and Mr Lewis want an urgent word."

"Wendy is there any chance you can keep young Ronald's friends entertained for a bit and serve them a beer. I will be down to see Greene and Lewis shortly and get Dave to serve them their usual on the house while they wait."

He lightly spanked her bottom. "Could you also get Rebecca here a glass of sparkling mineral water and a towel? She's had a strenuous dancing lesson."

Rebecca could tell that Wendy was taken aback by the nonchalant response of her employer and was staring at Ronald's penis. Good grief, how had he got it in her mouth and vagina? The girl then winked at her before leaving.

Rupert changed quickly, said to her, "This will take at least thirty minutes, my dear. Do finish the champagne."

Jill knew instinctively that she would regret this tomorrow, but for the moment she was honest enough to say that she had enjoyed herself and there seemed no point in stopping now. She swallowed the substance in her mouth, washed it down with champagne and said to Ronald, "Please, sir, can I have some more."

Ronald looked at her, "Would you like to come out with me and my friends tonight?"

That was the last clear memory she had of that night. The rest was a blur of images and sensations. She woke up the next morning with her negligee on, damp hair, £100 more in her purse than she started with, a collection of polaroid photographs and an envelope containing a typewritten note saying "The page of the hotel register for the last two nights is missing, the Kodak films have been destroyed, these are the polaroid shots, and your young man knows nothing about last night. You drove on the autobahn last night in a racing car with no regard to the speed limit. Do not worry about blackmail or anyone trying to contact you for a repeat performance. I would recommend destroying everything, but your choice. If you do want to repeat the experience I am certain you will find men and women happy to oblige."

She looked at the photographs and inwardly screamed. She had wanted to find out if she enjoyed sex. It appeared that she was a nymphomaniac according to the photographs. She decided that it was best if she did not light that fire again.

She saw that there was a box of matches and a metal bin next to the bed. She burnt the note and some of the photographs.

/---------------------------------------/

This is a bit of an experiment in storytelling. Ronald's story will eventually be written but the next chapter will be set in March 1981 from the boyfriend's perspective.