Breast-fest

Story Info
Sir feasts on his submissive Brianna in the kitchen.
897 words
3.95
11.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Brianna relates an encounter with her dom Sir in the kitchen.

---

He started out unbuttoning my blouse while we were at the kitchen table eating dessert. Undid the whole thing; took it off me (of course I had no bra - he would not let me wear one when I was with him.) He then walked behind me. Brought my arms behind the chair and handcuffed my wrists together.

Now he was ready to enjoy the delicious cake and frosting I had prepared.

He smeared it all over my breasts, bit by bit. Both breasts. And he took his own good time lapping it off. Slowly licking all around. Oh so slow. Sucking my nipples. One, then the other. He was in slow motion and it was driving me wild. But as soon as he sensed me getting excited, he would slow down even more. Slower licking. Slower sucking.

Of course he would nuzzle my neck. And my ears. And then get back to my breasts. He would suck my nipples softly, ever so softly, and then suck harder.

Every time I thought I would cum, he would stop. Give me a break.

Then he would cover me again.

I was wet and aching for some attention to my crotch. As if he was reading my mind, he started to undress. We both knew this seduction was going exactly as he planned. He could do anything and everything he wanted to me, but I was going to have to ache for it.

It's that ache that gets us both to the peak.

As soon as I saw his hard-on, my mouth opened. I really wanted to suck him. I wanted to drink him dry, and then get him hard again so he could set me on the table and drive himself into me like a charging bull.

But he was going to make me ache.

He placed a drop of frosting on the tip of his penis and held it just out of reach of my mouth. I opened wide and stuck my tongue out as far as I could. I really wanted to lick that drop, but the handcuffs kept me in place. I had to wait as he slowly brought his penis to my tongue. I licked greedily.

He did that a few times, letting me lap a bit more each time. Then he decided I had earned a bigger taste, and spread a line of frosting along his entire shaft. He brought that to my lips and oh-so-slowly entered my mouth, letting me savor the taste of the chocolate along with the taste of his flesh.

I was in heaven.

He did that for a few rounds, each time staying longer so I could get off on having him grow bigger and harder in my mouth. All I could think of now was having that cock in my vagina getting bigger and harder as it went deeper and deeper.

Again as if he was reading my mind, he stood me up from the chair and unlocked the handcuffs. Pulled off my skirt and panties. Stayed behind me. I had this flash of a time he had bent me face-down over the kitchen table, tied my hands to the chairs, and took me from behind. It was such a thrill that I begged him to keep going.

I was ready to beg for that now. But I knew he didn't want me to beg, yet.

He turned me around to face him. Brought his mouth close to mine and kissed me deeply. I could taste the cake and frosting on his lips and ran my tongue around them. I could taste them on his tongue and sucked that. As I did, he pressed against me so his hard-on glided across my labia.

I was very wet and wide and needed him inside me so badly. But I knew he would make me ache more for it.

He lifted me onto the table and gently helped me lay back. Went around, grabbed my hands, and handcuffed them to a chair. Went back to where my legs were straddling over the side, spread them, and leaned in to grind against my crotch.

And then proceeded to feast on my breasts with fervor.

Each of his hands grabbed a breast and squeezed. Hard, then harder. As he squeezed he licked and sucked. Rapidly, forcefully, Then tiny gentle bites. Bigger bites. Quickly switching from licking to sucking to biting. I wouldn't know which pleasure to expect next, and the mix made me gasp with delight and surprise.

He was whipping me into a frenzy with my breasts, yet all I could think about was that raging hard-on beckoning at my door. Why wasn't he fucking me!!?? I had to have it.

"Please."

"You'e not ready."

"Please Sir."

'You're not ready."

"Please Sir I beg you."

"You're not ready."

"Please Sir I beg you FUCK ME NOW"

I blurted out the words with a gasp as he drove himself into me. I cried out in ecstasy as he pushed in harder. Wrapped my legs around his hips so he could penetrate deeper and deeper...

Afterwards we lay in each other's arms, letting our breath return to normal. Every now and then he would lean over and lick off a spot of frosting he would find on my breasts.