All Comments on 'Breastfeeding My Brother'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmm

well i got a "Chubby" just from the title but i expoloded at the end ;) i want more if you would

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
when i got a chubby

as soon as the story mentioned a topless woman breastfeeding. i get all kinds of boners when i hear about a set of tits leaking milk.

rangerrichrangerrichabout 12 years ago
A Chubby ?

A Chubby, now thats a new one on me.. You just wrote one of the best and kookiest storys I think I ever read. Had me laughing and scratching my dick all the time. The whole family was into the whole thing, I wish my family was as kookie as this then I would'nt have grown up as a perv. LOL.

ctyankee264ctyankee264about 12 years ago
My chubby

I got mine when she stripped to her panties and had little Larry working on her nipple, and it didn't go away until I helped it after finishing the story. This is a very funny but also very hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well....

well im a girl so i dint get a chubby but i got extremely wet and by the end i was playing with my vibrator so greatt job

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 11 years ago
A little taste

I'm remembering back to when the milkman would bring the bottled Milland leave it on the porch... and you'd have to scoop the cream off the top of the milk because they'd separated... this is a little different because the milk and cream are already separate, but they could easily be mixed together... I know the thought of a drink of your milk helped bring the cream up to the top... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when I got wood

well I wasn't sure what to expect with your story, but as soon as you started talking about your brother drinking your breast milk I got hard and stayed hard the rest of the time. Wish I had some breast milk.

shadedlove88shadedlove88over 11 years ago
chubby

i got a chubby around the beggining of the story

writerjabwriterjabover 11 years ago
chubby ... I wish

I would have got a big one except I jerked off to another of your stories, and at this age, "Woodrow" doesn't stand to be counted as quickly as he used to.

Lovely story! I hope you write more. Looking forward to reading of Russell fucking his sister and starting that big family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
delicious!!!

I've been reading about breastfeeding, looking @ pics of women, squirting milk, and drinking their own milk!

I've fantasized about breastfeeding, never did it, but your story is so enticing, and exciting!

I never thought about how nourishing semen or breastmilk are, and I may try it on my hair!

hope you have more to write, because i'll surely read it, over and over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
breast fed

I was a breast fed baby, do not know how long mother did it. I would love to be able to do it again. Love breasts. Love your stories am a new reader will definitely keep looking for your name. You are doing great, keep doing good writing.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Breastfeeding My Brother" - Sarah and Russell - (Sister and Brother)

Love the story...at least for what might be a likely beginning!! A suggestion that in all likelyhood could lead to a furtherance of this sexually-charged story, is to follow my lead!

My two-year junior sister and I had a similar experience, at the beginning. However, though our original intentions were to remain cleibate with each other--no coitus, as in no copulation--we eventually fell to the strong and urgent pulls of nature (and our own desires). After a period of less than a year we began the full, natural acts of consummating our original limitation of her breastfeeding me and our mutual oral pleasuring liasion, and began the best total sexual experiences of our lives; for many years we have occasionally performed a "do-over"...and still is as exciting as the first time!! We still agree it was ultimately the most marvelous decisions of our lives! In fact, though never medicallly confirmed, we believe I am the father of her third and youngest child (which still thrills both of us--our daughter at 48 years old has been and will continue to be a continual reminder of our most joyous sexual couplings--and our daughter's true father will always remain our secret)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I got very HARD!I

I got very hard! Would love to suck your milk filled titties and suck your sweet clit myself!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I like wearing bras, pantys, skirts and dresses myself. I also would love to be breastfed daily and getting blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Great job!! I was hard by half way through the first page

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Well Written Story

The progression of actions and transition from "No" to "Maybe," step by step, at Mother's urging. Very stimulating. I could visualize the actual happenings, even though there was no visual reference of the subjects in the story.

Tres Hot! Certainly an erection-causing message.

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 4 years ago
yes I did

Well nw Sarahhh, I 'got a chubby', as you deliciously called it, as soon as Saw the title. By the time I began reading I was rock hard and throbbing and I came right at the end - amazing and thank you

Noblegent45

Horse_DrawnHorse_Drawnalmost 4 years ago

Hard as soon as I saw the title..the more I read the harder I got........thanks for an amazing orgasm Sarahhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
awesome

Great story had to finger myself

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

A wonderful story - so erotic and so humorous. I often had to laugh and at the same time I had a lot of fun while reading.

High five from Germany

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous