All Comments on 'Breastfeeding My Brother'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments
AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

A wonderful story - so erotic and so humorous. I often had to laugh and at the same time I had a lot of fun while reading.

High five from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
awesome

Great story had to finger myself

Horse_DrawnHorse_Drawnalmost 4 years ago

Hard as soon as I saw the title..the more I read the harder I got........thanks for an amazing orgasm Sarahhh

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 4 years ago
yes I did

Well nw Sarahhh, I 'got a chubby', as you deliciously called it, as soon as Saw the title. By the time I began reading I was rock hard and throbbing and I came right at the end - amazing and thank you

Noblegent45

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Well Written Story

The progression of actions and transition from "No" to "Maybe," step by step, at Mother's urging. Very stimulating. I could visualize the actual happenings, even though there was no visual reference of the subjects in the story.

Tres Hot! Certainly an erection-causing message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Great job!! I was hard by half way through the first page

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I like wearing bras, pantys, skirts and dresses myself. I also would love to be breastfed daily and getting blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I got very HARD!I

I got very hard! Would love to suck your milk filled titties and suck your sweet clit myself!!!!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Breastfeeding My Brother" - Sarah and Russell - (Sister and Brother)

Love the story...at least for what might be a likely beginning!! A suggestion that in all likelyhood could lead to a furtherance of this sexually-charged story, is to follow my lead!

My two-year junior sister and I had a similar experience, at the beginning. However, though our original intentions were to remain cleibate with each other--no coitus, as in no copulation--we eventually fell to the strong and urgent pulls of nature (and our own desires). After a period of less than a year we began the full, natural acts of consummating our original limitation of her breastfeeding me and our mutual oral pleasuring liasion, and began the best total sexual experiences of our lives; for many years we have occasionally performed a "do-over"...and still is as exciting as the first time!! We still agree it was ultimately the most marvelous decisions of our lives! In fact, though never medicallly confirmed, we believe I am the father of her third and youngest child (which still thrills both of us--our daughter at 48 years old has been and will continue to be a continual reminder of our most joyous sexual couplings--and our daughter's true father will always remain our secret)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
breast fed

I was a breast fed baby, do not know how long mother did it. I would love to be able to do it again. Love breasts. Love your stories am a new reader will definitely keep looking for your name. You are doing great, keep doing good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
delicious!!!

I've been reading about breastfeeding, looking @ pics of women, squirting milk, and drinking their own milk!

I've fantasized about breastfeeding, never did it, but your story is so enticing, and exciting!

I never thought about how nourishing semen or breastmilk are, and I may try it on my hair!

hope you have more to write, because i'll surely read it, over and over!

writerjabwriterjabover 11 years ago
chubby ... I wish

I would have got a big one except I jerked off to another of your stories, and at this age, "Woodrow" doesn't stand to be counted as quickly as he used to.

Lovely story! I hope you write more. Looking forward to reading of Russell fucking his sister and starting that big family.

shadedlove88shadedlove88over 11 years ago
chubby

i got a chubby around the beggining of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when I got wood

well I wasn't sure what to expect with your story, but as soon as you started talking about your brother drinking your breast milk I got hard and stayed hard the rest of the time. Wish I had some breast milk.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 11 years ago
A little taste

I'm remembering back to when the milkman would bring the bottled Milland leave it on the porch... and you'd have to scoop the cream off the top of the milk because they'd separated... this is a little different because the milk and cream are already separate, but they could easily be mixed together... I know the thought of a drink of your milk helped bring the cream up to the top... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well....

well im a girl so i dint get a chubby but i got extremely wet and by the end i was playing with my vibrator so greatt job

ctyankee264ctyankee264about 12 years ago
My chubby

I got mine when she stripped to her panties and had little Larry working on her nipple, and it didn't go away until I helped it after finishing the story. This is a very funny but also very hot story!!

rangerrichrangerrichabout 12 years ago
A Chubby ?

A Chubby, now thats a new one on me.. You just wrote one of the best and kookiest storys I think I ever read. Had me laughing and scratching my dick all the time. The whole family was into the whole thing, I wish my family was as kookie as this then I would'nt have grown up as a perv. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
when i got a chubby

as soon as the story mentioned a topless woman breastfeeding. i get all kinds of boners when i hear about a set of tits leaking milk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmm

well i got a "Chubby" just from the title but i expoloded at the end ;) i want more if you would

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sequel?

really liked your story. got a "chubby" as you call it when he said i want the other one. hope that helps your study. anyways though great story hope you write more of the same subject line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh my god, I just can't get enough of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I love your story soo muchh <3 , Beutiful writing lol. Yeahh i gotta boner in the middle of the first page or something lol [I got a breast feeding fetish]

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
no boner but heaps of belly laughs

thanks for this delightful story, I love your sense of humor, the way you describe this kink and the way the family react to it. great stuff, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I did not get a boner at all but it was an interesting story... i would of kept reading it like a book.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
fun with a sense of humour

I like it's hot when the brother started sucking.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 13 years ago
very nice story

very nice story would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

hey Sarah your families a little fucked up in this story!! XD

Awesome writing hope to hear more stories from u soon!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
enjoyed this very much,,,more please!

this was a unique story,,told in a matter of fact way,,no serious recriminations about bro/sis sex,,,just went ahead and enjoyed each other,,i liked sarah's character a lot,,,hopefully you will continue this story!! it was a fun read! love good raunch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

My boyfriend breastfeeds from me all the time. I just got pregnant so hopefully ill get some milk soon. My pussy started pounding while reading this. I need drone to eat it right now. I Want to squirt so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

the very start

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT STUFF!!!

This story has to of my favs,lite incest,and adult breastfeeding,and I got a boner the second I saw the title!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

Wow, I LOVE your story. It's exactly like my fantasies. It's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

Im lesbo so this story reminds me of the time that my wife sucked my tits so hard that i felt like they were going to fall off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reminds me of..

It reminds me of my ex. She hooked me up with her sister to breast feed because she knew it was what I wanted to do. She would do anything to please me, gang bangs, anal, flashing, public sex, fucking her sisters or whom ever I wanted and licking us clean after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
titty milk

I would love to get hold of meds to get milk in i tend to breastfeed my daughters ex boyfriends 6 month old son

AttorneymanAttorneymanover 13 years ago
Good stuff!

Where did I get hard? Difficult to say, probably when he starting nursing and definitely when his mom said sis should suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely

I used to suckle my wife after we had a baby. Shy at first, but later my wife would hold her breast exactly like she did for our son, and put me in the same position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I was attached to the whole story cuz I'm kinda a close type of person bout this but readin bout the whole insest breastfeeding trually turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is the best story ever....

I Like the mother's justification for fellatio!

Jocelyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Someon spends too much time on Wikipedia

What was with all the 'explanations' ? Why bother writting down every chemical that is in breast milk or sperm? It just detracted from the story (which wasn't all that great to start with).

kdp55kdp55over 13 years ago
got milked out

Loved the story and would like to hear more about you and your family and what you all get up to sexually its great cockrising stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woody

Got a woody as the first drops of milk filled his mouth - reminded me of sharing the milk of my childrens mother

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01over 13 years ago
I wasn't sure what you were doing.

From the time her mother told her to help out with Larry back at the funeral, I knew this story was slightly off. "Yes, Mother, so I must." ???? Ever so often you would throw those kind of wordings out there and I question if I got the year, never mind the century wrong.

I was willing to let the list of what makes up breast milk go, since she said he was abit of a know it all and she was trying to keep it from going further, but when the mom go in on it, I could not believe it. I couldn't.

Granted, once she said that I could believe that she would let her sister or sister in law (you just said aunt) eat her out, but to call her daughter at the same time to tell her about her dad changing jobs I don't get.

Have them/her walk in on them? Have the daughter call her up and for some dumb reason her mom answers it before she has to hang up then come clean later. Or come clean then hang up.

I couldn't laugh because I just thought it was just to weird, but I did get turned on when you weren't throwing lists and facts at me. So I was up and down a lot starting back when he licked the bra as kid.

I don't like mustaches, but I was trying to work through it with this story. You did say that there was one in the summery of this story. I did find it disappointing that I only found out that she had red hair so late in the story. I don't expect you to list physical traits at the start of the story, but its so late in the story that you could have gone ahead and finished the story without adding that bit in.

Unless you are thinking of continuing this story.

I haven't a clue how many stars to give this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent read

Hmm, I believe that I first got hard when he first drank her milk. Maybe I'm weird, but I can't help having a lactation fetish. I think I was weaned to early as a baby. You know the average weaning age (worldwide) is ~7 years old, and studies have shown that it's also the healthiest weaning age. It promotes self-confidence, social development, and self esteem.

mynameisbenmynameisbenalmost 14 years ago
Goofy, Imaginative, Erotic

I didn't know whether to laugh or pull on my cock, so I did both! Sarahhh danced the tightrope spanning erotica and the absurd. I loved how every family member could readily quote a comprehensive list of the chemical constituents of sundry bodily fluids. That's the family I want to invite to my next beer party. You betcha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome,

Awesome,

That's one of the brest milky incest stories I've ever read. I'd loved to have been this guy. I would love it if maybe you could describe them 2 big milky titties some more or please post some pictures of you feeding of them 2 big gorgeous titties. It was still one of the brest stories I've ever read. Please don't quit writin' and stay Sweetr'n Peanut Butter. My # is (270)434-2356. Please feel free to call anytime. Lots of love,

Josh Gentry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeah, wtf.

Those long lists of vitamins... all the wikipedia information in here killed the mood. The end paragraph seemed like a conclusion to a school paper rather than some erotic story. I feel like there was too much thought put into this, and the author tried to redeem herself by throwing in the mom-dad-aunt orgy randomly out of no where. + the conversation with the mom before that was ridiculous. This whole thing was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sweet

She really gives LIFE, I have never appreciated a story here so much nor have I laughed so hard... I wish they would end up being full lovers and I think it s necessary if she really wants to be surrogate wife... the part with mum getting crazy with Auntie etc. perhaps not really necessary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
tries a bit too hard

Good dev elopment but feels like trying too hard with mom's call...and huh on author's note?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i liked it...

this was a prettty good story...makes mw wish i had an older brother so i could breastfeed him. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wtf?

This was incredibly disturbing, until the end when it was just stupid.

Wiz72552Wiz72552over 14 years ago
Mmmm

All of it. The breast feeding, the sister, the lingerie, the panties, the cunnilinguis, the throating. Go with the latent or blatant crossdressing! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awwww

i got a big boner fromm your tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sarahhh my sweet

Sarahhh,

EXCELLENT I loved your story I wish you were my sister I wish it was true story it was very erotic. Wish you were my neighbor to try out fantasies for your stories. :-) .

sirhugssirhugsover 14 years ago
got wood

well before the CD part... though I've got nothing against it, having done a few CD stories myself. For the record, the woddification solidified about when bro first suckled...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

This story was so high in detail it made me fly.

better then seeing.

great job and keep the work up.

also i like the way you make the mind visulize the story right before you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Breastfeeding My Brother

This reminds me of my sister,she did not like me dating girls,she allways waited up for me to get home,and she asked

if I had fucked my latest date,if I replied no we would get naked and she would let me fuck her and boy did she enjoy

it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
decent

got a boner when the brother started begging for the tit

good luck w/ ur study

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this is what dreams are made of.... smiles..

it was fantastic.. so erotic and god my nipples got hard..pouts and wishes... you did an excellent job..==blues==

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this is what dreams are made of.... smiles..

it was fantastic.. so erotic and god my nipples got hard..pouts and wishes... you did an excellent job..==blues==

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You have a gift for erotica and humor

The point of erection occurred at the paragraph

"Well, that or let him have sex with your breasts. I just can't stand the thought of Russell jerking off all the time. It's so juvenile. Once he has sufficiently mourned the death of a wife whom we all loved, he'll find a new someone special. Your familial duty as his only sister is to get him over the hump."

I really don't care for sibling sex stories usually, but this one had a certain flair to it. And since you made me hard and my underwear sticky wet I feel commenting is appropriate. I certainly hope that you indeed are a woman as I would hate to think a guy got me so worked up lol.

Thanks for the story and if you would like to chat sometime, my email is heyjcjc@breakthru.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I love sucking nipples so this story was better than porn for me. your characters were great and i wish i could find a loving and giving woman like you to fufill my breastfeedingneeds. keep writing and i'll keep reading.

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Had it, but lost it

Your story was very well written (use of language and syntax), well structured, and well paced. It was also very erotic, up to a point.<br><br>When Mother pimped Sis out 2/3 of the way through page 1, most of the eroticism was lost. The rest was lost by seeing what a cold, shallow bloke Russell was. His wife's body is still warm, and he's using her memory to get sexual favors from his sister?!? "Sarah, you probably don't know this, but Laurie loved cunnilingus." Puh-leeease!<br><br>Another thing was your use of tasteless remarks, like using, "Talk about rising from the dead" to describe Russell getting hard. Then, there was, "Jesus Christ almighty! I'm going to heaven! This is the fucking Rapture! I'm going to heaven to be with Laurie!" How sleazy can you get? I can imagine <u>that</u> reunion:<br><br><i>LAURIE: "I didn't expect you here so soon, Russell. Did you die of grief over me?"<br><br>RUSSELL: "Uh . . . well . . . I . . . uh . . . it's . . . uh . . ."<br><br>LAURIE: "Dazed with grief and not paying attention, you were hit by a truck?"<br><br>RUSSELL: "Oh . . . um . . . not . . . exactly . . .um . . . but I <i>was</i> sort of thinking of you . . ."<br><br>LAURIE: "Really? How so?"<br><br>RUSSELL: "Well, after I sucked down about a gallon of Sarah's tit milk, she was sucking my dick - she could take it <u>all</u> by the way. I was just about to cum down her throat, when . . ."<br><br>What appeared to those on earth like a streak of lightning was actually Russell's soul blazing a path from Heaven to Hell after Laurie unleashed her vengeance upon him.</i><br><br>Oh, and let's not forget the three-ring circus at the end. You forgot the clowns and the animals, though - or is that the next chapter?

sofakissensofakissenover 15 years ago
Without Sex - and so excited!

There are no sex - never fuck or be fucked. But exciting to read how sister and brother explore each others body. Good list of titties, too! And your will be curious, how the story goes on (look the naughty mother and what she do...)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
"Think of the Possibilities!"

It gets tiresome to read sex stories that invoke physically impossible (or severely improbable) situations to indicate extreme sexiness. This is all only mildly improbable, but isn't that what fiction does: asks us to suspend judgement and accept the good aspects of the plot?

jp_northjp_northalmost 16 years ago
What a family!

I want to be adopted into your family! Sarahhh honey...your stories always give me a stiffy...usually, usually half way through the first page...you'll have to excuse me now...my hand is too busy to type

copper1006copper1006almost 16 years ago
a pint a day is good for you!

Another great story.im lucky in that im seeing a girl who also loves to breast feed.her son is nearly two and she still feeds him,but she also loves me sucking her tits dry and i love doing it(and her).the milk needs only a little pumping to start flowing and then i get my fill.xxx

psylicpsylicalmost 16 years ago
mmm...mommy milk

I got hard as soon as Russell touched his lips to Sarah's nipple. I loved drinking the milk of my first wife's breasts. It was erotic and delicious.

For your research, my second wife would occasionally dress me in her panties. She even bought me a little out fit of a slip and satin boxer type panties that I wore to bed several times. She loved it and I enjoyed the feel of satin on my skin. I really enjoyed the effect it had on her. I guess I was expressing latent transsexual tendencies as she was exploring her latent lesbian fantasies at the same time. Great fun.

note* I have heard that coconut milk has many of the same basic ingredients and nutritional qualities as mother's milk. I know the taste is similar.

You are my knew favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I got a woody

I got a woody about 3/5ths through the first page... then it fucking raged for the rest of the story!

Well done.

ron208ron208almost 16 years ago
All I can say is Wow!

I'm not sure why, I don't think I've seen this particular fetish in a story, but I sure found it 'up-lifting'.

Thanks, Sarahhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Jizzer-me-timbers!

Oh my God! I got so thirsty, I had to drink a gallon of milk after reading this. Yum! One little critique, if I'm permitted, you should have let him eat your asshole. I hear there are LOADS of vitamins in that. And why didn't you let Larry get in on the action? That would've made a great threeway: baby dick, "breasty" brother, and deformed-titee auntie! Gimme! My most bonorific moment was when your crackwhore mother told you about the many vitamins in goo soup. Hydrogen, zinc, copper, herpes, vitamin shit, peanut butter, keep going, please, I'm almost there! Oh, sorry, I got a little carried away. Please write many more like this with lots of boobjuice, creamy goodness, fart face, vaginal belching, and poo! Kisses!

-Phantom Peewee

TheKingdomTheKingdomalmost 16 years ago
Cool

Wish I could suck on yours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

thats amazing i might have to complaine cause this out does the rest

mcubs2mcubs2about 16 years ago
the best and hottest yet,Sarah

You have done it again..I got my chubby early on and it blew when your mother came on the phone to tell you about your father and Aunt Linda..Russell was some lucky dude who got more than his fair share of you ,but the story was great and it gave me the inevitable ending..can't wait until your next hot one..you should win with this one...just sooo hot baby...good luck and thanks.. Mike

nick1966_38nick1966_38about 16 years ago
Damn

Great story Sarah I just wish I was luck enough to be your brother so I could tickle your tonsils

I got my first chubby thinking about your pretty red bush when you were in just your panties

gedwardgedwardabout 16 years ago
milk time

Hi Sarahhh, great story, if you have any milk left i'd like it please. Ged

RichardS50RichardS50about 16 years ago
Imagination again!?

Sarah! Either your imagination is running wild, or you've let one of those good-for-nothing college brats knock you up! If anyone is going to get you preggers it's going to be me!!! I would love sucking your breast milk anytime, after and only after I give you a baby, from the same sperm that made you! Ok?

Love Daddy,

PS........hurry home for summer break, we've got some fucking to do!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You never disappoint!

You are my favorite author on this site! I don't have a penis, so I can't help with your chubby research. I can tell you that I got wet as soon as she caught her brother digging through her underwear. LOVE your work!

T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6about 16 years ago
So Erotic

This is so very erotic Sarahhh,my sister[also soulmate]has lovely tits and knows just how to tease me.You can use your imagination just how deep our "relationship" is.

connielingusconnielingusabout 16 years ago
When

Chubby time for me was when you gave him head. I have experienced milky tits when my ex had twins but it didn't really float my boat. Receiving head does. Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!!!

This was really hot.

tittysuckertittysuckerabout 16 years ago
THURSTY

I'm thursty Sarah!!!, And.....I've

got a load for you girl!!!

As ALWAYS.......Exciting Sarah and

shows you have a very sexual mind.

Thanks.......TittySucker@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
back

Your back with a winner. Now that wasn't to hard was it?.

thx...

duanepduanepabout 16 years ago
another great one from sarah

what a great story i agree with everybody else sarah your fantastic take care duanep

prattbirdprattbirdabout 16 years ago
I love it when you write dirty......

And you ALWAYS write dirty. Incest is one of my faves. I had a woody when you talked about breastfeeding the baby and it lasted through the whole story! Thanks

plk1117plk1117over 16 years ago
Great

Great as usual Sarahhh. I'm jealous of the bro getting to suck those fantastic nipples. ;-)

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Sarahhh has done it again!

Great as always! funny and erotic! Great job!

willy9ishwilly9ishover 16 years ago
bristol cream

mm nothing like a harveys bristol cream! Good story the thought of a milk filled tit ahhh sarah you have done it again

ShiningAndShannonShiningAndShannonover 16 years ago
loved it . . .

as always! great story what i wouldn't give to be part of this family!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm Hungary ! ! ! !

Sarahh.....

Can I Be Your Brother !? ?!---I'm Hungary, And There is Nothing I'ed rather Feed On Than Your Damn Nice Tit's & Great Nipple's!!! - - You know How I LOVE Your Tit's!!! Well Girl, You Got Me HARD Again!!

My Cock started getting Hard When You Had Your Bother Suck Your Tit's.....And As I

read And Pulled On My Ball's, And Stroked My Caok.....When You started Your Great Discription Of You Sucking Cock = = That got Me Quickly & Fully H A R D, With The pre-Cum Flowing!!!

Sarahh.......I Need Some Milk Girl!!!!

THANK YOU....

TITTYSUCKER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
comfermateing sinsation

I'm a man, what more would I need to say except that you have some of the most desireable tits. I wish it were posible to clone those and send me yours...ha. I enjoy the whole story idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Chubby ...

Honey, You got me chubby when your brother was sucking your breasts and you scratched your crotch ... but alas, you tease! Larry stirred and you lost your mood. I shot my load looking at your pic and reading about your sucking his whole cock in ...

Having been there and sucked milk from my wife for 6 straight years (3 kids), I can affirm how horny it made me! I can remember my wife sitting on my cock and riding me ... rocking on me as her big, milk filled tits hovered over my mouth. Milk gently leaked from her nipples and I sucked them in making her multi orgasm on demand!

We both loved it, sweetie!

When she stopped breastfeeding I worked hard to convince her to continue to feed me. I fed on her nightly but eventually, she wanted her breasts to return to her original size. Before kids, she was a generous 36B ... by the last kid she was 36DD. She wanted to get back to a B but my prayers were answered and she receded to a 36D! :-)

Kisses and hugs to you and keep writing!

JackFlash1959@yahoo.com

Nimrod15Nimrod15over 16 years ago

Sarah, I loved your story of breast feeding your brother. I got a hard on, when you started sucking his cock, so lovingly.

Nimrod15Nimrod15over 16 years ago

Sarah, I loved your story of breast feeding your brother. I got a hard on, when you started sucking his cock, so lovingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story!

Not much into the incest thing but good writing anyways!

bigeddie60bigeddie60over 16 years ago
what a lucky big brother

what a deal ! getting to lock on one of those big pink nipples hottttttttttttttt!

roger863roger863over 16 years ago

Another great story. I was hard, through out the entire story.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
horny

really horny, when you dropped your jeans did it for me

yrick1956yrick1956over 16 years ago
I wish it was me

Sarah, i wish it was me. You can breast feed me any time. Your stories on incest are always so great the have so much feeling. I can't wait for your next one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous