Breathless Anticipation Pt. 02

Story Info
The reunited couple continues to explore each other.
1.9k words
4.22
3.8k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke a few hours later to nature's call, and when he returned, he took a moment to admire the beautiful woman stirring in the hotel bed. He could scarcely believe it: he was finally together with the woman he had fallen in love with over a decade ago. But it wasn't without its costs. Both married to other people, he didn't want this to be just a short-lived tryst but the obstacles were significant.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the man silhouetted against the light of the bathroom. She could feel his juices mingled with hers pooled in between and on the insides of her legs. While her heart was overjoyed and she was genuinely turned on by the physical reminder of what happened just a few hours ago, it was making her skin very sticky.

"How about a shower, big fella?" she suggested as she rolled off the bed. She walked over to him, raised herself on her toes and pulled him down for a kiss. As their lips met, her tongue thrust into his mouth and she put an arm around him and squeezed his buttock, finishing with a resounding slap. She smiled as she broke the kiss, walked past him and into the bathroom. "Give me five minutes, then join me in there," she told him. "Don't be late."

He stood there smiling to himself as his cock started to harden again. The memory of the previous night's adventure flashed through his mind. They met in the bar of his hotel. He sat at the far end of the bar, choosing a spot where he could keep an eye on the entry while nursing his beer, his stomach churning with anticipation. When he caught a glimpse of her opening the door and walking in, he couldn't breathe and his heart skipped a beat.

Now 39, she stood about 5-foot-4 and was still slim from her good habits that including regular five-mile runs. She was wearing a black, knee-length dress that flared out from her hips and black boots that came up to just below her knees. Her hair was shorter than it was when they met, now straight and tucked behind her ears, ending halfway down her delicate neck. Her hazel eyes flashed, lighting up as she spotted him and she smiled. That smile. His heart soared when she smiled at him. He had seen that smile on their video chats but seeing it in real life rather than on a screen, with her approaching him, left him speechless.

He stood up from his stool as she reached him and she put her arms around his neck and they kissed deeply. His hands went to her waist, stroking her sides through her thin dress. Their tongues danced and he pulled her closer to him so she could feel the effect that she was having on his rapidly swelling cock. She lingered a moment, inwardly reveling in their closeness but then pulled away, knowing that the patrons in the hotel wouldn't approve of seeing this couple dry hump each other in full view of the whole room.

She sat down on the stool next to him and he ordered her a glass of wine. He clasped her hand in his, and they leaned their shoulders and heads into each other, both relishing the joy of finally being with each other. The breathed in each others' scents. When her wine arrived, he picked up his beer as she picked up her glass. "Cheers," he said, with his eyes glued on hers.

"Cheers," she replied, looking him straight in the eye as they both took a sip of their drinks.

"I'm glad you looked me in the eye," he said. She gave him a quizzical look. "It's a German thing," he continued. "When you make a toast with someone, you always look them in the eye."

"Really? That's a thing?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. It's a thing," he replied with a twinkle in his eye. "Don't you want to know what the consequences of not looking someone in the eye?"

"Sure," she said.

"It's seven years of bad sex," he said. She had an unbelieving look in her eyes. "Seriously," he continued, "one of the first things I learned when I started to hang out with Germans and when I was living there. Why do you think I was so relieved that you looked me in the eye?"

"Well, maybe it's just because I can't take my eyes off of you," she responded flirtatiously and leaned in closer, lowering her voice. "But, even if you are superstitious, there's no way you're going to have seven years of bad sex. Especially starting tonight. Guaranteed."

"I never believed it either. If you ask me, it's more of a sign of respect to the other person," he said, thinking about his wife who rarely looked him in the eyes after a toast.

"Are you asking me if I'll respect you after I've had my way with you," she asked in a throaty voice. She was leaning in even more now, her lips almost touching his ear as she spoke, eliciting goosebumps on his neck and sending chills down his spine.

He took a sip of his beer as she started to run her fingers up and down his inner thigh, coming closer and closer to his swelling cock with each stroke. He swallowed the beer and leaned in to her. "At this point, I don't even care. You can have me any which way you want," he said.

She started to stroke his cock, finding the outline it was making in his pants. He breathed heavily and watched her as she took a sip of wine, her lips glistening with the liquid. As she swallowed, he took her hand in his and said, "Okay. We're going to have to stop that if you ever want me to be able to stand up and go up to the room." She smiled wickedly but acquiesced, bringing her left hand back to her own lap.

He was shaken out of his reverie by the sound of her voice beckoning him into the bathroom, "What did I say about being late?" she called, with some sweetness in her voice. He felt his cock immediately start to perk up as he strode into the bathroom.

The shower was running and she stood at the edge of the enclosed area dripping wet, the shower door open to reveal her nakedness. She grabbed his hardening cock and guided him into the shower with her, maneuvering him under the hot shower spray. She rubbed her hands over his whole body, spreading the wetness and poured some shower gel into her hands before she started lathering him up. She paid attention to his shoulders, his chest, his stomach, working down further and further.

Her soapy hands reached his cock and she started to stroke it, coating it from base to tip with shower gel, making it slick and sending waves of pleasure through his body every time she stroked the head. He locked eyes with her and she smiled at him, making his cock harden even more and pulse in her hand. She moved down to his balls, washing them thoroughly but with a gentleness that ensured that he wasn't hurt. She turned him around to rinse the soap off, rubbing his buttocks while his got his front side clean.

When she turned him around again, she was on her knees grabbing his length with one hand and she kissed the tip of his cock. He moaned as she licked around the head, swirling her tongue around it again and again. Finally, she engulfed the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop and moving backward so that it emerged again with a pop. She repeated the process, taking a little more in her mouth before beginning to suck, and again, taking a little more of his cock in her mouth before sliding back, sucking it and having it pop out. She held his thick hard cock in her hand, diving to the underside of his dick, licking the shaft at the base, then tickling one of his balls with her tongue before dedicating more of her attention to the glorious, bulbous head.

She was going to enjoy this up-close, personal experience with a cock that she had first seen digitally two years ago. She was drunk, texting while at a friend's place and wanted to see this dick. He responded to the request with a photo and later on, she watched him pleasure himself while on a video chat, admiring the long, thick shaft, the mushroom head and everything else that went along with that experience. But this was the first time she got to touch it, taste it and feel it in her mouth.

She was done examining it for now, taking as much as she could within her mouth and throat. She got about 3/4 of the way down before she felt that she couldn't take anymore. She looked up at him and met his eyes with hers.

He watched her slide her lips up and down his cock. He could barely remember a sexier sight as he looked at her shapely body, narrowing at the waist and flaring out to her hips and buttocks, glistening from the water. He had been imagining this for years. His wife never sucked his cock anymore and his new lover was a master, coaxing waves of pleasure that radiated from his genitals through the rest of his body.

She suddenly wanted a taste of his cum and this desire drove her mad with lust. She started bobbing her head up and down while following her lips with her hand. She picked up her pace, determined to get her prize, sucking his cock faster and faster. She could feel her juices dripping from her pussy and reached her free hand down to rub it. The pleasure from her slick fingers rubbing over her clit made her moan and those vibrations added to the stimulation that she was giving him.

The sight of her reaching between her legs and the sensation of her moans on his cock drove him over the edge. He leaned his head back, said, "Holy fuck, I'm going to cum." He steadied himself in the shower and started to shake. His cock twitched in her mouth as wave after wave of cum shot down her throat. He stared in her eyes as she stared at him as she swallowed it all, sucking his cock until the twitching subsided.

She released the head of his cock from her mouth and licked his dick from shaft to tip, all around it, making sure she got every last drop. His legs were shaking as he caressed her face. He took her arm and helped pull her up and he kissed her and held her close.

He turned off the shower and they both stepped onto the bathmat. He grabbed a fluffy towel from the rack and started to dry her body. He placed the towel around her, wrapping her with it and his arms and kissed her deeply. Once the kiss was broken, she took another towel and dried him, noticing that his cock was still leaking. She made sure to lick that drop clean too before replacing the towel.

Once dry, they made their way to the bed and lay down, him spooning her, stroking her side lightly up and down, enjoying the curve of her hips. After a few moments in contemplative silence, her stomach growled. "Sounds like it's time for breakfast," he said.

She turned to face him, kissed him. "Sounds like a plan," she said.