Bred & Breakfast Ch. 03

Story Info
Charity learns to love her life as a Beast-loving Hostess.
17.3k words
4.87
12.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
577 Followers

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, Charity fully embraces her role as devoted Hostess and insatiable Beast slut, and now happily caters to a multitude of Animalistic guests, boys and girls alike...

***

"Are you sure this isn't too much trouble?" A young Doberman asked as he rubbed the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.

"Oh please, a little laundry is hardly any trouble for me! So long as you're in our home, you should consider yourself home, and we're happy to do anything we can to help you feel at home!" A Charity enthusiastically replied as she took a small basket of clothing from her guest.

"Alright, thanks then. This is such a big help, honestly!" The Canine politely replied,

"It's no trouble. I'll be sure to have these done quick, and then I'll bring them straight back here. How does that sound?" The bright, bubbly woman said with a particularly coy smile and glance towards her customer, a look which earned an equally eager look from the Dogman.

"That sounds just perfect. I can't wait." The Doberman replied with a grin as he turned to head back inside the room he'd be staying in for the next couple nights. "Oh, and you can leave the door open."

Charity gave a little giggle and winked at her guest before turning from the doorway, but had only taken a step before running headlong into her husband approaching down the hall.

"Oop! Wide load, look out!" Dillon said jokingly with a small chuckle, which Charity was happy to match.

"For your sake, that had better be a crack about the laundry and not... anything else." His wife gently chided with a mischievous grin.

"Okay, okay, I admit I was tiptoeing a little close to the danger zone there." Dillon said, putting his hands up apologetically.

"Weeeellll... okay..." Charity replied after some 'deliberation.' "Tell you what, make it up to me and take this downstairs for me, will you? I'll go ahead and grab our laundry while I'm at it." The dedicated Hostess gently ordered, shoving the laundry basket into her husband's hands before he could protest.

"I'd be happy to." Dillon replied, pleasant as always. But rather than turning to take the laundry down, he just stood there a moment longer, looking at Charity and just smiling, something clearly on his mind.

"What's with that smile?" The woman asked with a curious smile of her own.

"What, a man can't just appreciate his own beautiful wife?" He joked back confidently, but the good-natured roll of his wife's eyes let him know he should probably give a slightly more serious answer.

"Alright, well... I guess you just seem really happy lately. Just seems like you're a lot more cheerful and energetic lately. It's really nice."

Charity's mock-suspicion softened to a much kinder smile, and she let out a thoughtful hum.

"Well... yeah, I guess I have been feeling pretty good lately. I honestly think I just really found my calling with this whole Hostess thing. I really like running the Bed and Breakfast now. I like meeting all these people, getting to see them off on vacations when they just want to have a good time." Charity replied in total honesty.

"Honey that is honestly so great to hear! Starting a business like this, I know it looked pretty... shaky at the start, but I really think we've hit our stride now! If things keep running as well as they've been, this could become a really successful business. Heck, I might even be able to quit my job and run the place full time!" Dillon spoke enthusiastically.

Charity let out a little giddy hum of her own before leaning in over the laundry basket and giving her husband a quick little kiss on the lips.

"Now wouldn't that be the dream?"

"Well either way, for now I'm just happy with the way things are. Here, I'll get these downstairs for you, then I've got some calls to make." Dillon sent his wife off with another smile before turning and heading back down the hall towards the stairs.

Charity lingered in the hall as she watched Dillon disappear. She was indeed happier, and she'd told him the truth that her change in mood was due to her embracing her role as Hostess in their little B&B.

That said, with her husband gone from view Charity turned her head and looked back through the still open doorway to the guest room, and her smile turned a lot more longing at the sight that greeted her. Their handsome young Doberman guest was laying back in the bed, stripped naked and staring right at her with a salacious grin of his own as he slowly stroked his massively swollen cock.

Charity had fully embraced her role as Hostess alright; the infamous, knob-slobbering, Beast-fucking, complete slut of a Hostess that would happily bend over and moan like a whore for any knotted, spined, or flared Animal dick that cared to have its' way with her. She'd accepted what she'd become, and now enthusiastically relished that fact.

And now that she had a few minutes to spare while her oblivious husband handled his business, Charity licked her lips as she stepped into the guest bedroom, shutting the door behind her and giving her Beastly guest as warm, welcoming, and loving a smile as she gave all her guests. Without a word she wanted to let him know that it would be her greatest pleasure to provide whatever 'service' he needed.

***

The better part of a year had passed since the Best Stay Bed & Breakfast had hosted its' first guest, and though it'd been a couple of months until the Conners' had hosted their first Beastman guest, nowadays they received a majority of Beasts as opposed to humans; not that Dillon differentiated in the slightest, and Charity was plenty keen on that fact by now.

Of course, the wanton wife was completely aware of the fact that 99% of the Animal guests they received were there specifically to fuck her, and for the very rare odd one that wasn't aware of her reputation, well she was now more than happy to enlighten them as to the full breadth of 'services' she was willing to provide.

And of course their popularity just kept growing, and their booking dates filled up. Recently Charity found there were more days she played Hostess to Beasts than had no guests at all, and now she considered it unlucky if she had to put up with two or three days in between being ravaged by such wonderful, lovely Animals. That had become by far the biggest perk of her job.

Still, as much business as they'd been getting Dillon remained at his full-time job, working five days of the week, besides which he handled the majority of the business end of the B&B. Between that and simply needing to sleep at night, her husband left Charity a lot of time to spend in the company of their guests, giving them plenty of opportunities to abuse her body, much to the woman's delight. That said, even when the Manager was home, Charity seemed to be finding more and more guests who were bold or just plain careless enough to force her to fuck them even when Dillon was just a few rooms away. And with each dangerous tryst, the Hostess herself grew more and more addicted to the thrill of coming so close to exposing her dirty little secret.

But thankfully her husband remained blissfully unaware, and he continued to assume that his wife was merely perfectly happy to be interacting with so many vibrant and colorful people. He certainly noticed how much easier Charity seemed to get along with their guests now, how friendly and warmly she took to their needs. But it didn't seem at all that he was catching on to just how overtly friendly his wife was getting.

Now Charity took every chance she had to openly flirt with her guests, tease and stoke them, show them that they would get exactly what they expected by staying at her B&B...

***

On one such day, a young, cute little Orange Tabby Cat they were hosting wandered into the kitchen to find himself a drink. As the Feline was trying to reach up to a high cabinet to get a glass Charity slithered into the room and saw her slightly-too-short guest struggling to get to the top shelf.

"Oh dear, let me help you with that sweety!" She suddenly piped up, her bubbly voice spooking the Cat boy as he quickly whipped around.

"Huh?! Uh Mrs. Charity. It's fine, I can get it myself." He quickly said, a bit embarrassed both for being surprised and just for the struggle to reach a high point.

But Charity just smiled saccharinely at the little Beast and sashayed right up to her guest, getting extremely close and forcing his butt back against the kitchen counter. Being nearly a head taller than the Tabby, Charity was easily able to smother his fluffy face with her impressive breasts, hardly even concealed by the low-cut t-shirt she wore. She swore she even heard the kid gulp as he got a front-row seat of her cleavage.

"Don't be so stubborn. I wouldn't want you getting hurt over something so silly as trying to get a glass. So you just let me fix you right up." Charity spoke seductively sweet as reached up past the young Feline towards the cabinet, very deliberately pressing her tits harder and harder against his adorable muzzle.

And faced with such a brazen invitation, the Orange Tabby quickly accepted the open offer, purring contently against his Hostess' chest and bringing his paws up to happily grope at the wonderfully soft spheres in his face. Charity giggled quietly to herself as the short but soft Beastman eagerly clung to her and buried himself in her breasts. She always loved how appreciative her Animals guests were of her body.

"Just be sure not to spoil your appetite with a little snack, because this evening I'm going to give you the 'full course.'"

***

Another time, the Conners' were hosting a sure and confident Beagle, who'd told them he was in town for an important job interview. Early in the morning, though after Dillon had left for his own job, the Dogman stood in the guest bathroom, affixing his tie and otherwise appraising his looks in the mirror, making sure he appeared proper, spick and span.

Seeing the door to the bathroom open and the lights pouring out, Charity couldn't help curiously peeking in, smiling and letting out a flirtatiously little wolf-whistle at the sight of the dapper Canine. The Beagle glanced at his Hostess' reflection from the door, and shot her a smile of his own.

"So, you just about ready for that big, important interview?" The intrigued housewife politely asked as she ran her eyes all over her guest's Bestial visage.

"As ready as I'm gonna get." The Beagle replied, turning to properly look at the lovely and kind Hostess. "I just hope I leave a good impression with them."

Charity then boldly stepped into the guest bathroom, going right up to the well-dressed Dog and gently traced her fingers down his tie.

"I wouldn't worry. You look plenty handsome, and trust me when I say you've already left a hell of a good impression with me." Charity cooed while continuing to play with the Beast's tie.

"Well at least I've got your confidence. Now as long as my breath's okay..." He joked through a grin.

"Here, let me check." Charity offered, flashing him a naughty smile of her own.

Lacing her fingers tight around the Dogman's tie, she tugged down on the fabric and pulled her guest in for a deep kiss, plunging her tongue into his mouth and moaning as it twisted up with the savage Animal's. After several long seconds, Charity pulled her mouth free with a satisfied sigh.

"I think it's perfect." She purred out, batting her eyelashes up at the handsome Beast and licking her lips.

"Then it looks like I'm all set." The Canine growled appreciatively as he wrapped a paw around the human woman's narrow wrist, her hand still clutching onto his tie.

"You're gonna pass with flying colors, and then we'll definitely have a good reason to 'celebrate' tonight. But just to be sure, let me give you a little extra something for good luck." Charity breathlessly groaned before pulling the Beagle in for another deep kiss.

***

Yet another day, Charity was in the living room when she heard her husband pipe up from his office down the hall.

"Hey watch out honey! A wasp just flew in through the window! Sorry about that!"

Dillon called out to her in apology, but Charity couldn't pay him much mind. At the moment she was a bit too preoccupied toying around with their latest guest. The salacious housewife was currently bending over the side of a big armchair, slowly waving her ass and looking back with a heavily aroused smile. She had her eyes locked on the sexy, powerful-looking Colt who had been reading a book on the couch, but now was peering quite openly at the alluring Hostess that so obviously was looking for his attention.

"Don't worry about it Dillon!" She called back from the living room, even though she didn't dare take her eyes off her guest. "I'm not afraid of a little sting..." Her voice took on just the tiniest suggestive hint, punctuating her point to the Horse by slowly running her hand around her butt.

Finding the horny Hostess a lot more interesting than his book, the Studly Beastman gave her a leering sneer as he stood from his seat. He strode up to her with a clear purpose, and Charity had to bite her lip to choke back the deviant excitement she was feeling. Coming right up to the wanton woman, the Horse pulled back his muscular arm and landed a loud, painful smack across her ass. Charity couldn't help letting out a sudden, delighted yelp, followed closely by a much more muted hiss of pleasure.

However, sensing movement from the hall, Charity quickly stood back up in a more proper posture, their Equine guest standing right behind her, and managed to wipe the lustful look off her face just before Dillon poked his head into the living room.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, obviously having heard something go on in there.

"Oh yeah! The uhhh... wasp just landed on me, but he didn't sting. And our guest here managed to swat it." Charity quickly lied, praying to her Goddess that her face wasn't quite as red as it felt.

But lucky as always, her oblivious husband seemed to sense absolutely nothing wrong.

"That's good to hear. I think there might be a nest outside somewhere, so I'm gonna run out to get some wasp killer and deal with it. Hey, do me a favor and keep watching out for my wife, will ya?" Dillon asked as he shot an innocently appreciative smile to the Horse looming right behind his girl's shoulder.

The Horseman just grinned back, grabbing onto Charity's ass as he did so. Her eyes went wide, but she bit her cheek to keep from making a peep, knowing that at least Dillon wouldn't see from that angle.

"Oh I'd be happy to take care of her." The conniving Beast none-too-subtly promised his gracious host.

Dillon smiled and waved them off before heading for the front door, and as soon as she heard it shut Charity released the low, sultry moan she'd been forcing down. The Horseman only grew more demanding as he rubbed her ass and spun her around into his arms.

"Well, you heard the man. Sounds like I'm responsible for you now." The Equine growled as his paws roamed more wildly around her body, starting to pull away the girl's clothes.

Charity sighed in ever-rising happiness as her Bestial guest exposed her chest and practically forced her to straddle him.

"Mmmm, well it's looking like I'll be in very good hands then."

***

So on and so on, Charity's life continued on in an uninhibited spiral, and she would spend many days servicing more and more adventurous, ferocious, and Bestial guests, until eventually the number became simply uncountable. Here then, are just a handful of the stories that the devoted Hostess has so happily committed to her memory.

***

"Hey honey I'm sorry I gotta get an early start this morning love you kay bye!" The flurry of words flew out of Dillon's mouth as he scrambled through the front door, barely even spying his wife in the kitchen from the corner of his eye before he was in his car and gone for the day.

"That's alright honey, I'll see you later..." Charity spoke thoughtlessly, almost like an afterthought and to no one at all since she was alone in the kitchen, just keeping her focus on the stove in front of her and smiling to herself, knowing that little morning greeting was all the commitment she had before the rest of the day belonged to her... and her guests.

Less then half an hour later, two sets of feet came padding down the stairs with an oddly soft step. The current guests of the B&B were a pair of Leopard Geckos, one as bright a yellow as a ripened banana and the other a somewhat faded orange like a late sunset, both sporting a unique pattern of black spots across their bodies.

The two yawned and blinked the tiredness out of their eyes as they stepped into the kitchen doorway, but all sleepiness was violently shaken from their systems, their already big eyes growing huge in delight at the sight they'd just walked into.

"Well good morning sleepyheads! I've got breakfast all ready for you, so come get your fill!" Charity spoke cheerfully, looking over her shoulder and giving her guests a nice, big smile.

But it wasn't so much her bright demeanor, nor the smell of food that caught the attention of the Leopard Geckos, but the fact that Charity had been waiting at the stove wearing a kitchen apron... and absolutely nothing else. Her lovely smile was certainly a nice sight to wake up too, but not nearly so much as her gorgeous ass!

Blood suddenly coursing through their bodies, the two Leopard-skinned Lizards bolted for the ripe human female that had so thoroughly tempted them. Charity squealed in excitement as the two cool bodies were suddenly sandwiching her tight between them. Despite the fact they were coated in scales these Gecko's felt unbelievably soft against her skin, almost silky even. Their paws easily slid all around her own body, tiny little claws pinching and gripping in the most delightful places; she felt one grope onto her ass as another snuck in on the inside of her thigh, a third immediately snaked inside her apron to tug at one of her heavy breasts, and still a fourth was running up the back of her neck and sliding it's digits into her hair.

Charity moaned as the Reptilian hands clambered all over her body, stroking and fondling her and sending delightful shivers across every inch of her skin. That moan quickly turned to a hysteric giggle as two short, incredibly sticky tongues were suddenly running along her shoulders, up her neck and across her throat. They distracted her so much she practically didn't notice that they were pressing in even closer and tighter to her body, and were now almost standing diagonal, the Yellow Gecko just barely pressed behind her shoulder and the Orange Reptile rubbing right against her breast on the opposite side.

But the Hostess' soft moans and ticklish laughter turned to a sudden, sharp gasp as she felt both of their noduled, alien cocks pressing up against her pussy lips, twitching and thrashing as if in competition to see which one would strike first. Charity let out a few more breathless moans as they rubbed up hard against her, their struggle keeping them just shy of actually breaching inside her, which is what all three of them wanted so badly.

HighLumin
HighLumin
577 Followers