Bred & Breakfast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To brace herself and let them know just how ready she was, Charity threw one arm around the neck of the sunset-colored Gecko to her front, and the other laced right on top of the banana-toned Gecko's hand, helping keep it firmly anchored onto her tit as he pressed into her from behind.

"Come on boys, do it! I can't wait for you to each take a turn! Stick both those big, ugly Beast cocks into my tight little pussy!" The depraved housewife openly begged her Bestial lovers.

Neither having the patience nor pride to wait, the two insatiable Geckos gave a sharp, excited chirp as they forced both of their cocks up into the extremely tight slit awaiting them. Charity herself let out long, strained moan as both phalluses penetrated her and struggled to sink in deeper and deeper. She'd certainly taken bigger cocks than either one of them separate, but combined they were certainly giving her flexibility a run for its' money.

The Leopard Geckos clung to her body like velcro as they each started to thrust themselves into their Hostess' hyper-narrow cunt. Charity quickly lost her composure, devolving to a mindless series of moans and sighs as both long, ribbed dicks took their turns scraping in and out of her love tunnel. It was a good thing the two Lizards had her effectively pinned between them, because she probably would've collapsed to her knees otherwise.

Her Lizard lovers wasted no time and showed no restraints as they hammered into the horny Hostess' cunt. They certainly didn't work in tandem, both Beast cocks erratically plunging into her pussy on their own time, scraping up alongside one another, sometimes thrusting up into her womb simultaneously, other times running in opposite directions. There was no shared rhythm, and to Charity it was more like she was experiencing two different fuckings layered right on top of one another; that was certainly a hell of a thrill!

"Gaaahhh! Fuck! That's it boys! Make sure you're both locked in nice and deep when you cum! I want a full on double-stuffing of Beast cum in my belly!" Charity mindlessly pleaded as her womb quivered and edged closer and closer to what she'd been waiting for.

And the Leopard Geckos were not about to disappoint. Tiny claws digging into her breasts, her ass, and her hips, the Beastmen pulled themselves unflinchingly tight against their lovely caretaker and drove their pulsing Animal cocks hard into the farthest stretches of her slit. Trembling as they let loose their own odd, creaky version of a 'growl,' the Reptilian pair pumped their bitch full of a double-helping of sticky Beast batter.

Charity howled out in utter ecstasy, the double-thick load of lukewarm Lizard jizz filling and stretching out her womb so absolutely wonderfully and sending her into a shockingly intense orgasm.

After the trios' tempers cooled and their muscles all relaxed, the Leopard Geckos slumped against Charity, now all three basically supporting one another. Both of her precious guests laid their silky-soft chins over either of her shoulders, panting wearily. The warm and loving Hostess just reached her trembling hands up and soothingly stroked along their muzzles, like she was rewarding them for good behavior.

"Aaaahhh... That sure was nice, wasn't it?... Now, how about you two take a seat and I'll be happy to serve you some breakfast... And after that I'll be even happier to provide any other 'services' you might need... I'm yours, and I've got all day..."

***

The sun was starting to get low, pots were slowly bubbling on the stove, and Charity was on her knees on the kitchen floor, humming happily with her lips pursed around a fat Canine cock. While the woman dutifully attended the swollen phallus under her nose, a luxuriously soft hand stroked through her hair, further encouraging her.

Bringing her lips to the very tip and giving it a sweet kiss, Charity looked up from her place on the tiles and gave a big, temptatious smile to the Beast she was serving. An elegantly beautiful Fox sat in a chair before her, sporting a coat of the most vibrant and maybe the softest orange fur she'd yet seen. His big blue eyes calmly appraised her, teeth sparkling behind a soft, gracious grin as he just enjoyed the sight of the sexy housewife worshipping his knot.

"Gods above, Ma'am, I don't think I've enjoyed a blowjob this much since I was in high school." The Fox softly groaned down to his attentive female while continuing to pet her hair.

Charity smirked and giggled a bit at the compliment, kissing the spear-like tip of his dick and letting her tongue out to swirl around playfully.

"Glad to hear that, sweety. I just hope you don't mind letting me tide you over with this until after I'm finished with my cooking." Charity replied with a wicked smile before dropping her lips back around the fat swell of Beast meat.

The mischievous Canid growled pleasurable as the human girl lapped him up again, digging his fuzzy fingers a bit more intensely under her hair.

"I guess It'll have to do. But I am hoping you've reserved some free time to spend with me later tonight." He growled as he tilted his head back towards the ceiling.

Charity again dragged her mouth up and off of the delectable Dog cock, stroking it idly with her hand as she pressed her cheek beside the hot flesh and smiled.

"Now what kind of Hostess would I be if I refused that?" She wantonly replied as she rubbed her guest's cock sweetly along her face.

Charity was just about to return to her splendid duty and wrap things up with him before her pots boiled over, but the moment she slipped her lips back around the angry red staff, she heard her phone start to ring on the counter. Although Charity didn't let that stop her from sliding down even farther on the Canine phallus, her guest couldn't help glancing over to his side to at least see the name that came up on screen.

"Ahhh, damn... Dillon's your husband, right?" He mentioned, obviously a little annoyed.

Charity again pulled her mouth free, but never once took her nimble hand away from the beautiful Beast cock, just gave a perfectly calm and collected smile to her guest as she continued to pump him.

"Oh that's right. He's scheduled to get off work soon. Would you be a dear and hand me my phone?" The Hostess asked quite sweetly as she gave another long and slow lick to the Fox cock in her hand.

"Nnggg... Yeah..." The wild Canine groaned as he grabbed the ringing phone and held it down towards his Hostess,

However, even as she accepted it she just continued to coyly giggle and kiss at the swollen Doggy dick, forcing the fox to give her quite a strange look.

"Wait... you're really gonna answer him now? Because I'm kind've... err..." The Fox murmured in mild uncertainty, but Charity just hushed him up with a cocky look.

"Don't you worry, baby..." Charity purred out, punctuating her words by placing another soft kiss on the pulsing Beast cock. "...I've got two loads of laundry running, dinner on the stove, a husband fifteen minutes from home and a big, beautiful cock between my lips. Trust me, I know how to multitask."

Charity smiled as she looked at her husband's name on her phone screen, sighing softly and kissing her guest's big cock one more time before thumbing over the answer button.

"Hey honey, didn't expect to hear from you." Charity answered pleasantly as she kept her wanton eyes locked up firmly on the Fox.

"Hey Charity, I just wanted to touch base real quick, see if everything's going alright with you." Her husband's voice rang out over the phone line.

"Everything's going great over here." Charity happily replied, smiling up at her guest as she lovingly nuzzled her face along his still angry, towering cock.

"Oh yeah? What are you up to right now?" Dillon asked in sincere curiosity.

"I'm just fixing up dinner and 'dessert' for our guest." Charity spoke, placing just the faintest sultry emphasis on her words before dipping her head down and curling her lips around the head of the burning Fox cock again. Her Bestial guest had to seal his own lips tight to hold back from groaning out loud.

"Well you know they're lucky to have such an amazing cook as you to give them a good meal." Dillon's voice droned through the woman's head as she sunk lower on the Dog cock, swirling her tongue all around its' musky flesh. "What'cha making tonight?"

Charity pulled her face up and gave the faintest moan as she ran her tongue around the potent skin one last time before answering. "I'm actually testing a brand-new recipe one of our last guests gave me."

"Ooh, sounds great! Can't wait to try it myself!" Dillon enthusiastically buzzed out from her phone.

"Wwweeellll, to be perfectly honest, I don't really think it's gonna be up your alley..." Charity paused again, blissfully suckling the tip of her lover's Beastly cock and enjoying the ferocious pre-cum that just never seemed to stop flowing. She made sure to give the Fox a desperately salacious look and loudly kissed his shaft before speaking again. "...But I think it's absolutely delicious. It just has a certain... 'zest' that isn't like anything I've tasted."

"Oh, well I think it'd still like to try it all the same..." Dillon said just a bit dejectedly, though Charity basically ignored him as she wrapped her lips tight around the Doggy dick and let it sink deep into her throat, her moan plenty muffled to not be heard on phone but easily perking up the Fox's ears.

"Fuck... you're insane..." The Canine hissed as quietly as he could as his fingers dug tighter into Charity's hair and encouraged her intense love on his prick.

"...Because it definitely sounds to me like you really like what you're tasting." Dillon commented with a small chuckle as he heard some hushed, wet licking sounds and delighted humming.

Sighing heavenly, Charity pulled back on the Canid cock with one last particularly loud slurp, licking it over once again as she gave a small giggle and cast a wicked look up towards her Foxy guest.

"Mmmmm, I do. It might just be a new favorite." Charity enthusiastically agreed, the lust in her voice missed by her husband but blatantly obvious to the Beastman has lap she was leaning on.

"Well I'm glad you're happy with it. But anyway, I actually wanted to call because I need to stay an hour or two later tonight. I'm really really sorry, but a big client just asked for a total rehaul on a job, and basically the whole office is stuck dealing with it right now." Dillon spoke in his apologetic tone, all while his wife continued to smirk and playfully kiss and lick her precious Beast cock.

"Awww, I'm sorry to hear that sweety. Please don't worry about a thing here, I'll hold down the fort. You just do what you need to, and I'll be here waiting when you get home." Charity spoke as sweet as ever as she ran her tongue along the massive, swollen knot at the base of the Fox cock.

"Thanks babe, you're one in a million! Love you!" Dillon spoke in gracious relief, professing his affection even as his wife cast her own amorous, deeply loving eyes up at the Savage Fox male currently taking her husband's place.

"Hmmm, love you too. Kisses!" Charity happily spoke, making lots of kissy sounds while planting lots of real kisses along the fat Dog cock planted right in her face.

The second Charity hit the end call button, her Foxy lover grabbed her head and forced his cock straight past her lips, crashing down her throat all the way until his thick knot was resting on her chin. The depraved housewife barely had time to blink before her mouth was totally stuffed in Dog meat, but she managed to slide her phone safely away on the floor and just let out another quiet, garbled moan as her Beast used her throat as his own personal fucktoy.

"Shit!... You're unbelievable!" The incensed Canid growled as his ballsack throbbed and soon spilled its' hefty contents straight down his mate's throat.

Charity just sat on her knees, softly moaning like she weas hypnotized as she felt the Beast's hot load pour down her throat and right into her belly. She swallowed down every last drop, more than happy to take all that Puppy juice inside her, and getting quite a nice, glowing sensation from having such a full tummy.

The Fox grunted a few more times before starting to lightly pant. His grip on the Hostess' head slackened and he weakly started to push her up and off of his groin. Charity just followed his lead and soon popped his sticky phallus free from her mouth, taking in a few deep breaths of her own before sighing contentedly.

Charity stared up at the ravishing Fox until she caught his eye again, giving him another licentious grin and licking her lips, opening her mouth wide to show him that not a drop had been wasted. She pursed her lips and gulped down the last little bits she had left.

"Oh yeah, definitely my new favorite."

***

It was a gray, hazy, and rainy day, and Dillon stood just outside the guest bathroom, rubbing the back of his neck in mild embarrassment as he looked over his current guest, an Alpine Goat who looked thoroughly soaked head to hoof.

"Hey, so I'm really sorry, but the hall bathroom isn't really... usable right now. I really thought I'd have these renovations done before the evening, but things were a little more complex than I was expecting." Dillon apologized anxiously.

Sure enough, looking past the human man it was plainly obvious the bathroom was in no shape to be used. Half the floor and shower wall had been stripped out, and less than half of that had its' new tiling installed. Dillon really thought he'd be able to do it all in a day, but not only was work going slower than he guessed but he also wasn't planning for his guest to be back quite so early.

"Hey, it is what it is. When things need fixed there's no getting around it. It's fine, really." The Goat said earnestly enough, not wanting his Host to seem quite so distressed over the situation. "I'll just towel off for now, get some fresh clothes on. Won't kill me to take a late shower."

"No, no, no, there's no need. Why don't you go ahead and use the shower in my bedroom?" Dillon suddenly offered.

"I mean, if you're sure? Really, I can wait." His guest replied, though clearly not totally committal.

"Please, I insist. It's gotta beat waiting around for me to get the grout work done."

"Well alright, if you're fine with it I'll take you up on that offer. I guess I'll go grab a fresh change of clothes now, thanks."

Nodding off Dillon who returned back to his handywork, the amicable Caprine went to the guest room to grab some new clothes and a towel before making his way to the master bedroom.

Back in the hall, Charity poked her head into the half-wrecked guest bath, finding her husband hunched over the tub and elbow deep in grout and caulk.

"Hey hun, how's the construction coming along?" Charity suddenly piped in cheekily.

"Oh, hey Charity. Well, things are taking a little longer than expected. By the way, since this place is gonna be out of commission for a while I offered our guest our shower. I hope you don't mind." Dillon mentioned as he dug into the wall with a putty knife.

"I figured that would probably happen. I guess I'll go make sure he's all set up with what he needs." Charity replied, suddenly getting a bit of a mischievous look, not that her husband noticed.

"Thanks dear. Don't worry, I should still have this done by tonight."

Leaving her husband with his dirty work, Charity eagerly turned and started to pad towards her bedroom, intent on getting into some 'dirty work' of her own. Her bedroom itself was open, but the door to their private bathroom was shut, and walking up she was just in time to hear the shower head turn on.

Quickly turning back and closing the bedroom door, Charity giddily undressed herself and went back to the bathroom door, knocking on the wood just a little too impatiently.

"Uh. Yeah?" The uncertain voice of her guest rang out from behind the door.

"Hi there, it's Charity! I just wanted to check and see if you had everything you needed in there? Or maybe... there's something I could bring you?" Charity called out past the noise of the shower, but the inuendo in her voice was all too clear.

A moment passed with no reply, but instead of a voice the door slowly opened as Charity just smiled in aching arousal. Her Goat guest stood there, looking a little surprised but not at all disinterested as his Hostess stood before him, unashamedly naked and obviously there for his approval.

And Charity bit her lip flirtatiously as she took in the Bestial visage of her guest herself. The Alpine Goatman stood just a little taller than she, a pair of moderate horns curving back along his skull. His fur was black and white, and had a really intriguing pattern that almost made him look like a psychiatric inkblot test. But of course what she really cared about was his Beastly cock, already standing tall and firm, not the thickest she'd seen but remarkably long and with a nice, fat mushroom of a head.

"You know... maybe I could use some help in here. It's always a little weird trying to figure out other peoples' showers." The Beast spoke coolly as he grinned and continued to appraise the lovely woman's figure.

"Hmmmm, I know just what you mean. And I'd be happy to give you a thorough demonstration." Charity purred back in uncontrollable arousal.

The sinful housewife stepped onto the tile and closed the bathroom door shut behind her. Between two doors, the sound of the shower, and her husband's preoccupation chipping grime out of the other tub, she figured they'd have plenty of privacy in here.

Charity stepped forward, right into the Goatman's embrace as he swept her into his course-furred body and easily trapped her in a deep kiss. The immoral housewife moaned as her lips sealed unnaturally against the Animalistic muzzle of her lover, her tongue totally dominated by the Beast's much thicker, much more muscular one.

As the adulterous couple kissed each other without restraint, the Buck thoughtlessly let his hands roam down and around his Hostess' pristine, soft body. Charity responded in kind, letting her small yet nimble hand drop down and teasingly caress along her guest's inhuman length, soon enough stroking it more and more needily, coaxing out a generous portion of pre that she happily rubbed all over his mass.

The Beastman pulled his mouth free of the female's sweet lips, taking a hold of her shoulders and looking her intensely in the face, his oddly square-slit eyes boiling over with lust, not that Charity's own expression was any less desperate.

"Now I'm really glad your husband offered to let me use your shower. This is a lot better than having to wait until late tonight." He breathed out unevenly.

"We both like to make sure our guests have everything they need. So you just take all the time you want in here and enjoy yourself." Charity cooed back as her fingers wrapped completely around his Feral cock, toying with him and threatening to drive him even more wild.

"Will do."

With the Hostess' express permission, insistence even, the Caprine took a firmer hold of his soon-to-be mate and pushed her into the shower, the running water quickly dousing the both of them and leaving them nicely warm and wet.

Charity felt her Bestial lover hook a strong hand under one of her thighs, easily lifting her leg over his hip. She responded by throwing her arms around the Goat's neck and inviting him to press her back against the shower wall. The vixen sighed in desperate desire as she felt her guest press his lithe cock against her burning slit and slowly grind up along her.

"Go ahead baby, put it in! Let me make your nasty, dirty Beastcock all nice and clean with my pussy!" Charity wantonly begged as the Goatman crushed her even tighter and aligned his bulbous head with her opening.