Bred & Breakfast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The horny Hostess moaned in utter delight as the Horned Beastman easily slid his well-lubricated dick straight up into her warm and waiting cunt. Barely managing to stand on one foot, Charity's raised leg hooked like a vice on her lover's waist. Lucky the Goat was so willing and able to support most of her weight, grabbing her under her thighs and ass and helping to pull himself even deeper into her happy cavity.

Charity quickly started to mewl as her Caprine guest began to force himself in and out, slow at first, making deliberate, deep thrusts. But the water running down their bodies made everything glide so smoothly, from the human girl's skin rubbing up against the Goat's shaggy fur to the long, arrow-like phallus effortlessly plunging throughout her pussy. The Beast didn't take too long before picking up his pace.

Charity sighed at the exquisite sensations, and did her best to push back, but her foot was now starting to slip on the floor of the bathtub.

"Ooooohhhh... shit... baby... I need... a little help here..." Charity gasped out between incensed moans.

The Goat could feel her slipping, and understood at once what she wanted. So taking a much stronger hold under both her thighs, the Beastman suddenly wrenched Charity up into the air. She let out a careless wail as gravity was now forcing her pussy down even farther on the unbelievably long limb of her lover. Still, she now wrapped both her legs desperately tight around the Buck's bucking hips, feeling him pound even harder, bouncing her ass against the shower wall.

Water pouring down their bodies, Charity hugged herself to the wonderful Goat for dear life, gasping out in rapture over and over as his stiff, inflexible phallus dug into her cunt and hammered against her womb. And with her whole body weight driving her down, all her feelings and sensations were intensely focused on her one most precious spot where she'd been impaled.

"Fuck me honey... don't let go... don't slow down... shower my belly with all that hot, sweet cum you've been saving up for me!" Charity whimpered into the Beastman's ear.

The desperate housewife's words were just what he needed to set him off, and with a strained bleat the Goat ground his hips tight between her legs, flexing his cock deep into her burning body and bathing her womb as thoroughly as the water pouring over their heads.

Charity buried her face in the Beast's neck and groaned recklessly as her pussy clenched down hard in orgasm. She felt like every bit of her pussy, from lips to the very back of her womb was caressing along his Ferocious length, and it all just kept shaking and quivering as he filled her up with his seed.

Eventually the blissfully agonizing moment passed, the sounds of falling water now totally drowning out whatever light, breathless sounds of passion they still idly made. Charity's arms and legs remained locked tight around the Goatman's body, fairly certain (or at least telling herself) that there was no way she'd be able to stand on her own right now. Lucky for her, her guest seemed perfectly fine keeping her held in check, meaning she'd get to enjoy the feeling of his Caprine cock locking her down for a little while longer.

"Mmmmm... I just love a nice, hot shower..." Charity quietly sighed over the Goat's shoulder, glowing as much from the inside as out.

Tilting her head enough to catch the Goat's eye, Charity gave him a sleepy smile before leaning in for another kiss, moaning luxuriously as he quickly accepted and wrapped her tongue in his own.

Charity did eventually pull her lips back, slowly, just enough that she could let the Beast see her, see the sheer, amorous need in her eyes.

"My husband should be finished with the guest shower later tonight, and I certainly wouldn't mind sharing another with you. After all, the best part of getting clean is the chance to get dirty all over again."

***

It was late morning, and Dillon sat hunched over his computer rubbing his eyes. For some reason he just couldn't seem to get much sleep last night, something about his bed just didn't seem comfortable to him anymore, though for the life of him he couldn't pinpoint the reason why. The man simply figured it was about time for them to get a new one.

His eyes listlessly rolled over the numbers and files on his screen, but his appearance brightened considerably when his wife entered the office carrying a mug of coffee, smiling sweet as ever at him as she set the warm beverage down on his desk.

"Thanks babe." Dillon groggily said, mustering as much a smile as he could at the moment.

Charity stepped around behind her husband to see what exactly he was working on that seemed so taxing. The answer, appropriately enough, was their taxes.

"Oh honey, you're really doing these this early in the morning?" Charity spoke in a soft, comforting if slightly pitiable voice.

"Yeah, I was really hoping to have these done today. Don't get me wrong, running the Bed 'n' Breakfast is definitely proving worth the effort in terms of money. But man, has it made our taxes a lot more complicated." Dillon spoke in a dry wit.

Feeling the need to elevate her husband's mood, Charity bent over and wrapped her arms around Dillon from behind, sighing softly against his head, and she could feel the man relax immediately at her touch.

"Well, you're a real champion for tackling them all by yourself." She said in a soft, calming voice.

"Well, you basically hold the whole operation together, so crunching numbers is the least I can do." Dillon replied, a little less stressed now as he leaned back into his wife's embrace.

"Truth be told, I was trying to hammer this out early today because I was hoping to go out with the guys tonight." He then continued on. "I mean, if it's not too much trouble for you to hold down the fort for a few hours."

But while her husband obviously had a slight pleading to his voice, very clearly asking her permission not telling her what he was doing, Charity just got a big grin at the request.

"Oh honey, I think you of all people could use a night out." Charity spoke in clear approval as her hug tightened around the man's neck. "Matter of fact, why not take the night off? Go get a little plastered, blow some steam, spend the night at friend's place and not have to worry about getting back here this evening."

Dillon was a little surprised to hear his wife basically telling him to let himself off the leash.

"Really? You sure?"

"Yes! Sweety you work so hard for this place, holding down your job and handling all the business and finances. Go, have fun, get a little wild tonight!" Charity said in a caringly pushy way.

"Alright then. Thanks Charity, you're too good for me." Dillon happily expressed as his wife leaned in to kiss his cheek before pushing herself off of him.

Charity left her husband with a sweet smile, but as soon as she was through the door to the office that grin twisted into a much more depraved expression as ideas swirled in her head with what she could do with a whole night to herself... well, not exactly herself, as she certainly wasn't going to be alone.

The happily-married woman next peeked into her kitchen, finding exactly what she was looking for. Her guest stood by the counter, pouring himself his own cup of coffee from the pot she'd just brewed, and seemingly unaware of her for the moment. Charity took a moment to just sigh and dream to herself as she looked over the Beast before her; a youthful, handsome specimen of a Rabbit, sporting a dirty-brown coat of fur that was overlayed in a sheen of almost silvery-gray highlights, and those ears that perked up taller than his own head were just so adorable she could die!

As she stepped fully into the kitchen, the fluffy Beast turned his head and spotted his Hostess (whom he'd already gotten to know very well the previous day), smiling to her as he took a sip from his coffee.

"Good morning, Charity." He greeted pleasantly as the woman came right up to him with a very curious grin, a sight he really liked the look of.

"Very good morning, I'd say." Charity purred back in obvious temptation as she brushed her hand up along the Bunny boy's exquisitely soft arm.

"So, you have anything special on the docket today?" He asked with a flair that let her know he was guessing something was up.

"As a matter of fact, I've got something very special planned for this evening." Charity mischievously alluded as she batted her eyelashes at the Rabbit. "That's why I was hoping you wouldn't mind keeping yourself... entertained until then."

The Lagomorph would've been lying if he told her his interest wasn't piqued, so as much as he would've preferred to sneak her into all manner of dark corners and secret spaces throughout the entire day, he decided he would play along.

"Fair enough. I'll see you tonight then."

*

The evening had come, and Dillon had just left a few minutes ago, not to return until morning. Charity stood in her bedroom, just her bedroom for tonight, smirking playfully as she gave herself a last once-over in the vanity mirror. She was plenty satisfied, and way past ready to give her "special offer" to her guest of the evening.

Charity tiptoed down the hall to the occupied guest bedroom, seeing the door was left wide open. She peeked in to spot the Rabbit laying back in bed, laughing to himself as he watched something on the TV; she had a feeling he'd soon be more interested in her offer than whatever he was watching.

She knocked a few times on the door, and the Beast looked towards her just to see her face peeking out from past the frame. He immediately paused his show and sat upright.

"Charity, I was wondering when you'd come find me." He said as his ears were perking up in obvious curiosity.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, but I came as soon as I was able. I just thought you'd like to know that the Best Stay B&B is currently running a special offer." Charity spoke in a temptingly mysterious tone, still only poking her head out past the door.

"Really? And what exactly would that be?" The Rabbit said, grinning in playful cooperation as he shifted to sit on the edge of the bed.

Finally the mischievous Hostess stepped fully into view, revealing to her guest that she was wearing an incredibly risqué negligee, a bright, naughty pink that may as well have been see-through. The Bunny's grin grew to practically split his face as he took in the sight of the ravishing housewife.

"For one night only, we're offering a room upgrade. My own bed will be "open" for the night... think of it as your own personal 'Honeymoon Suite...' if you're interested." Charity spoke low, her voice dripping in lust as she cast the most desperate bedroom eyes at her guest.

The lascivious Lagomorph looked the wanton Hostess up and down, but it wasn't more than a second before he stood from the guest bed and was making his way up to her with a clear purpose. Charity eagerly fell into the Beastman's embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing her face so tantalizingly close to his twitching nose as his fluffy yet strong arms grabbed her hips and pulled her straight into his body.

"So what do you say? Wanna play newlyweds and spend the whooooole night with your faithful, loving 'wife?'" Charity hissed right across the Beast's lips as her eyes hung low.

The Bunny groaned as his fingers tightened over her supple ass, and without hesitation he pressed his face to her own, Charity happily sighing as her lips pressed into his fuzzy muzzle and his tongue came swimming into her mouth. The woman practically hung from his neck as her Beastly lover dipped her back and kissed her with a real intensity; if he kept that passion up, she might just start to believe herself that this was her real "honeymoon."

After many long moments the Rabbit allowed her back to straighten and pulled his mouth away, leaving Charity's tongue lolling out of her mouth and obviously desperate for more.

"How's that for an answer." He joked smugly.

"Just what I wanted to hear." Charity cooed back as his hands started to roll down along her bare thighs.

The Rabbit's grip on her legs became obvious in their intention when he suddenly shifted her weight and scooped her into his arms, holding her bridal style just like he intended to carry her into their honeymoon bed for real.

"What a gentleman!" Charity expressed through a hot and heavy smile, the gesture having caught her off guard and exciting her even more.

"Well if this is supposed to be a honeymoon, I want to get the full experience." He spoke breathlessly right back into her face.

"Hmmm, then I'm all yours', love."

His lovely "wife" for the evening in hand, the Beastly Bunny carried her down the hall to what he knew was the master bedroom, but for tonight would be his personal "honeymoon suite." The door was open and he easily carried the horny Hostess through the threshold, gently setting her onto the bed as she giggled like a schoolgirl about to have her first time. The Rabbit put her square in the middle and crawled atop, hovering right over her, watching her flushed, excited expression, relishing the fact that he was in her marriage bed, the bed where she spent every night with her husband... but now he'd be the one fucking her until dawn.

The Lagomorph was already panting hard in serious anticipation, and with a bit of a heavy hand he grabbed on to her thin, lacy pink bra and pulled it down, Charity moaning excitedly as her tits bounced free, then moaning even louder as her lover's fluffy face was instantly nuzzling into her chest, his mouth wrapped around her teat lapping and nipping at it in a delightful torture.

"Nnnnngggg... That's it baby... make me your woman... be my big, studly Beast of a husband and fuck me!" Charity sang out as she desperately held her lover's head to her chest and squirmed in the bed beneath him.

The randy Rabbit inevitably came up for air, his breath even more erratic as his eyes were fully glazed over in primal lust. As Charity lay happily helpless in the bed below him, the seduced Beast knelt straight up and tore his shirt over himself, and though it was a bit awkward as he waddled to the side to pull his pants off as well, it wasn't long until he was prowling menacingly over his soon-to-be mate, stripped totally bare as shadows from the dull light danced over his silvery-brown fur.

As he reached down to ready himself, Charity eagerly snuck a peak at his anatomy, biting her lip and groaning in deprived excitement at her first sight of Rabbit cock. It was impressively long, and had on odd seam-like cleft running straight down the middle, giving it almost the appearance of a sword... or an incredibly long, stiff tongue.

The lust-drive Lagomorph didn't need to wait for any more enticement from his Hostess, and as soon as he was angled he sighed out quietly and penetrated his female with a smooth expertise. Charity let out a long, warbling groan as the fluffy Beast's phallus slid deep inside of her, his weight falling over her entire body and pressing her into her bed. He was splitting her wide, and she was all too thrilled to leave her body free and open for her belove "husband" of the night.

The ravenous Rabbit slowly started to rock his hips, easily forcing his Feral cock in and out of his woman's soft slit. Charity met his slow, steady motions with a soft symphony of blissful sighs and moans. She was absolutely loving this feeling, his wonderful dick plunging deep into her depths, his luxuriously soft fur stroking her and sending delightfully ticklish feelings all across her skin, his bodyweight not at all overbearing but pressing down on her like a warm, living blanket. She loved to be fucked by merciless Beasts, but she also loved making love to these beautiful creatures she'd grown to so sincerely adore. This was truly her heaven!

And it seemed the Rabbit was responding to exactly her desires at the moment. He never started to hammer like a brute, but drove himself with a powerful confidence and filled up every inch of her pussy with his wonderful length. As he felt Charity's legs rub enticingly along his back he slid his hands up along the bedspread until he found the woman's dainty little hands, and sweetly laced his fluffy digits into the girl's slender fingers.

"Ohhhhh Goddesssss..." Charity quietly hissed as her Lagomorph lover continued to steadily thrust inside of her. "...that's so good... hold me closer... fuck me deep... I want to feel you all night long..."

"I can keep fucking you as long as you want." The Rabbit groaned out in a low voice.

Over and over the inhuman "honeymooners" humped against one another, forcing the Beast's clefted-cock deep into his mate's agonizingly hungry pussy. Slowly they could feel each other tightening against their bodies, pressing closer and closer together. The Bunny's grip tightened on Charity's hands, pinning them hard to either side of her head. His weight dropped on her even more, his hips curving down and allowing his mighty phallus to carve even deeper down straight into her womb. And Charity's voice kept growing faster, her hips rubbing incessantly against her fluffy oppressor.

"You want me to cum inside you?" The Bestial Bunny groaned, his head having fallen right beside his lover's neck.

"Yesssss. Fill me up. I wanna feel your babies swimming inside me." Charity wickedly pleaded as she opened her body further and further for her Alpha male.

"You love the way I fuck you? You love being my wife?" He growled, his inherent, natural dominance leaking right into the impressionable female's brain.

"I love you. I wouldn't want my husband to be anything less than a wonderful, dominant Beast." The overpowered woman purred her sinful desire.

Showing just how madly in lust she'd fallen with her beloved Beastly "husband," Charity's legs fully closed over the Rabbit's back, hugging him down like a vice and making sure his cock remained stuck down as deep inside her as possible.

The Bunny boy kept pumping into his "wife" as long as he could, his voice growing strained, his back stiffening and his cock engorging as it prepared to explode. At last he couldn't take another second, bottoming out and lodging all the way inside his female's cunt before painting her womb white with rope after powerful rope of his Animalistic seed.

Charity threw her head into the mattress as she moaned and hummed in a blissfully slow-burning orgasm. He legs threatened to break the Rabbit's back as she held him down into her body, and he returned the favor by trapping her palms in his hands. Every part of him was interlocked with every part of her, and the ultimate feeling of her beloved Bunny spilling his essence into her most sacred place was nothing less than divine.

The Rabbit rubbed his hips into the human girl sporadically even as she twitched in orgasm around him, and eventually he raised his face, letting her catch just a glimpse of the lust in his dark eyes before falling on her and forcing her into a sinfully passionate kiss. Charity's wonderful guest didn't intend to leave his Hostess wanting for anything tonight.

"Mmmmm, Goddess baby... That was incredible..." Charity lifelessly mewled as the Rabbit released his lock on her tongue.

"Don't think that was everything I had. If this is gonna be our "honeymoon," then I'm gonna make sure you remember this night for the rest of your life." But as the woman looked on the verge of falling into a blissfully deep sleep, the Beastly Bunny made her a delightfully dark promise.

"I'm sure I will. Then come on, claim your "wife" over and over until your beautiful cock is the only thing left in my memory."