Bred & Breakfast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his adulterous lover's eager acceptance of her fate, the insatiable Lagomorph forced her down into another monstrous kiss, and just as Charity was starting to feel his warm sperm drip down her butt cheeks, he was already beginning to thrust his blade-like cock into her pussy all over again.

Charity could do nothing but sigh in utter rapture against the Bunny's tongue, and was ripe and ready to settle into making love to this Beast all night long. With her mind already starting to melt in the resurgence of pleasure, she thought to herself that this was how she always wanted to fall asleep in this bed from now on. This was what her marriage bed was made for. This was the kind of "wife" she truly wanted to be. And now, the only "Husband" she could love would be the many virile, dominant Beasts that would take her here. She would love them all, and now she knew she a had very long and very satisfying "married" life to look forward to.

***

"So just remember to basically resummarize all the skills relevant to the job at the end, thank the recipient by name, and you should be all set. This should at least help as a basic outline for any other letters you need to make." Charity instructed, pointing to various lines on the computer screen set beside her.

"Thanks a ton, Charity! Job applications alone are enough of a pain, I really had no idea what do with cover letters." A young, high-pitched female voice squeaked out on the couch cushion besides B&B Hostess.

"I'm happy to help deary! My English degree has barely ever been worth diddly-squat before, so helping structure a CV is finally making me feel like I'm getting some milage out of college." The more mature human woman assured her companion with a slight laugh.

Charity smiled as the younger girl beamed back brilliantly at her. Nelly was their latest guest, an absolutely adorable little Mouse of a girl, as in literally a Mouse, who sported such a warm and pretty looking calico coat of fur, though her little bob of shoulder-length hair was all orange-brown.

The young Rodent had told Charity that she'd just graduated college last spring, and was taking the chance to travel around a bit while she looked for a job (as per her parents deal for footing the expenses). Nelly had offhandedly mentioned to the woman how inexperienced she was with applications and especially cover letters, and Charity, being the perfect Hostess she was, had graciously offered to help walk the younger girl through it.

"This is taking a lot of the pressure off me. Seriously, I can't thank you enough." Nelly gushed again as she saved their work and closed her laptop.

"Well as long as you're here, don't hesitate to ask me for any more help. It's nice thinking I might actually be helping a bright young girl like you in a professional sense." Charity warmly replied, meaning every word of it.

"You know Charity, I really have to tell you, you are something else." The little Mouse continued on as she set her laptop onto the coffee table.

"Since I've come here you've been so incredibly nice to me. I kinda feel like you've been waiting on me hand and foot. You cook me three meals a day, three delicious meals I might add, you gave me a lovely room that always seems to be spotless and tidy every time I step inside, you even grabbed a couple weeks' worth of my laundry from my room and did it without me even asking! Add that to the dozen and one other little things you're always offering to do for me whenever you see me in the hall, and now you've even helped me write a freaking CV!" Nelly spoke energetically, throwing her hands all around in emphasis of how serious she was being.

"It's honestly crazy just how much you do. You're so incredibly... devoted I guess. I just wanted to make sure you knew how much I appreciated everything." The vibrant Mouse girl finally relented, making sure to give her Hostess a warm, very sincere smile.

"You're really making me blush here, Nelly. I don't really think I deserve that much praise. I just love my job. I do these things because I love making my guests feel happy and relaxed while they stay here. My home may not be a five-star resort in the Bahamas, but if people are here on vacation the last thing I want them to feel is stressed over anything." Charity answered, feeling pretty well flattered by how the little Beast gal was gushing over her and the basic things she did every day.

"Even so, running this house and a stream of strangers constantly shacking up with you, a lot of little things can easily pile up into a huge amount of work. How do you ever find time to relax?" Nelly asked, what sounded like a tiny tinge of concern in her voice.

"Oh, I still manage to find time to have my fun. Besides that, I guess I just have a lot of job satisfaction." Charity quietly admitted with a coy little smile.

"Well if you say so. Still, I can't help but feel like I'm kinda taking advantage of you..." Nelly continued in a softer tone, subtly scooching closer her Hostess on the couch and gently placing her tiny paw over the human's hand. Charity didn't shy away.

"Please don't think that way. Last thing I need is some bright young girl like you worrying over me." Charity said with a little chuckle.

"Alright then, I've got an idea..." Nelly spoke, just as energetic as before, but with a sudden new flair in her eyes. "...How about you let me help you relax? I could give you a massage!"

Charity was more than a little taken aback by this sudden offer, and couldn't do much more than offer an anxious, embarrassed smile. "Uhh, Nelly... that really isn't nec--"

"Oh don't be like that!" But the incorrigible Rodent girl quickly cut off her Hostess' reservation.

"Come on, one of my old high school friends trained to be masseuse and showed me a few things. You totally deserve a little time to relax, just an evening!" Nelly argued more insistently, now leaning right up along Charity's shoulder and giving her an adorable, pleading sideways look.

"Well..." Charity drawled out as she looked away. The last thing she'd ever expected (which at this point was very little) was for one of her guests to offer to take care of her needs. Needless to say the devoted Hostess was a bit apprehensive to let a guest service her, but as the little Mouse girl kept incessantly rubbing against her shoulder, eventually she couldn't find reason (or even means) to reject her offer.

"...Okay. Just for a little while."

Hearing the lovely human woman relent, Nelly jumped off the couch and let out an excited little 'squeak' before turning to peer right back down at Charity.

"Yay! Then let's get to it right now!" The vivified vixen nearly shouted as she suddenly bent forward and grabbed Charity's wrists in her dainty little paws.

'Geez, and I thought my hands looked small wrapped around Beast cock. This girl's practically a doll!' Charity couldn't help thinking as she was tugged up off the couch and literally dragged upstairs by the over-excited rodent girl.

Nelly pulled Charity into the guestroom and left the woman standing beside the bed as she dove into her luggage and started rummaging around for something. Charity was a little unsure of what exactly to do, so just sat on the bed and folded her hands over her lap. But when her guest looked up from where she was crouched she just started shaking her head.

"No, no, no, come on Charity. You hardly look relaxed; you look more like you're about to be interrogated. Now hurry and strip those clothes off and get on the bed." Nelly spoke strangely commandingly, and yet also incredibly nonchalantly.

But Charity just choked up a bit, staring wide-eyed at the Mouse as she turned back to her bags.

"E-Excuse me?" The matron asked in surprise as the Beastgirl rose back to her feet with a bottle in hand.

"Well you don't want to get this body oil on your clothes, are you? Come, you can take off everything and lie down on the bed." Nelly expressed as though it were the most obvious thing.

"I thought you were just gonna rub my shoulders or something?" Charity continued to weakly flounder as a blush crept over her face.

"What's the point of doing a massage if we aren't gonna do things right?" Nelly threw her hands up in exasperation before throwing herself onto the bed beside her Hostess and throwing an arm over the older woman's shoulder.

"Come ooooonnnnn Charity! I told you, you deserve a chance to completely cut loose, forget everything else and just relax. You don't need to feel embarrassed getting naked around me, I've done dozens of massages with my friends, both giving and receiving. You've got nothing I haven't seen before." Nelly tried to entice, all but begging as she practically vibrated against the human girl's shoulder.

"I just... wasn't expecting this when I got out of bed this morning..." Charity lamely joked.

"Just give me an hour. Give yourself an hour. Please trust me, you're going to absolutely love this or I'll pay double my rate tonight!" Nelly pressed further and further.

Finally Charity had little choice but to relent with a weary sigh. "Alright, alright, we'll do things your way. Yeesh, you keep that pushy attitude and you won't have any trouble in a job interview."

As Nelly again leapt up to excitedly 'squee,' Charity stood up and nervously started to remove her clothes. She was actually starting to feel a little ridiculous, not because she was getting naked in front of this girl but because she really shouldn't feel so apprehensive given the literally dozens to hundreds of times she's stripped for her Beast guests by now. But even for how depraved she realized she'd become, this situation was still quite a bit different for her. Apparently she did still have a comfort zone she was able to step out of. Go figure.

Charity dropped her pants to the ground and then tugged her shirt over her head, her back turned to the young Mouse girl as she unlatched her bra and let that fall into her pile of clothing too.

"I think I'll keep my panties on if you don't mind." Charity said, half-playful and half-embarrassed as she loosely folded her arms over her breasts, though didn't really try that hard to hide them.

"Geez, for someone who really doesn't seem like she gets that much privacy, you're kind of prudish. Well, whatever. Just don't blame me for ruining that pair of panties when I'm done." Nelly shot with just the hint of a coquettish flair.

"Now that we've got all that out of the way, go ahead and lie face down on the bed. I'll have you feeling like you're about to melt in no time."

With her guest's cocky command, Charity crawled onto the guest bed, getting right in the center and laying down on her stomach, crossing her arms in front of her face to lie down on. She felt Nelly climb into the bed after her and quickly straddled right over her ass, apparently having no reservation sitting herself down right on top of the soft mounds. The Hostess heard her guest uncap the bottle, and soon after felt a sudden cool sensation pour over her back.

"Oooohhhh!" Charity shivered in mild shock as the cold liquid fell over her shoulder blades and down her spine.

"Sorry, a bit cold? I probably should've warmed it a bit first. Oh well, it'll get plenty warm in just a minute." Nelly spoke softly as she closed the bottle and tossed it to the head of the bed.

Next thing Charity knew, Nelly's tiny claws and incredibly nimble fingers were running along her shoulder blades and tracing down her back side. The mature female couldn't resist a light moan from the unexpectedly pleasant sensation, and apparently after 'teasing' her just a bit, the Mouse fully started to rub and knead into her Hostess' muscles.

The slick little fingers worked their magic on Charity, and in no time at all every hint of hesitation that she'd been feeling earlier literally melted away, just as the Beastgirl said it would. Nelly's touch was far from painful, but no too delicate, and so very precise with every smooth motion. Charity fell into a lovely stupor, nearly snoozing in her arms, letting out soft little sighs and groans as her precious guest worked out so much more tension in her body than she even realized she had.

'Ooohhh Goddess... Now I'm really glad Nelly was so pushy... this is divine...' Charity hazily thought to herself as she let herself go and thoroughly enjoyed this little experience her guest had been so kind to treat her too.

After around ten-ish minutes, Charity felt the little Rodent's hands slow to a still, and the younger girl shifted on her back, leaning so her mouth was closer towards the human woman's head.

"So, are you feeling more relaxed now?" Nelly asked, her voice now numbingly soothing, almost hypnotic.

"Hmmmmmm." Charity could only dreamily sigh in agreement, having succumbed totally to the younger girl's touch.

"That's good. And don't worry, I'm far from done."

Nelly continued her delightful ministrations on her Hostess, and Charity's mind returned to a happy dullness. But gradually, so very gradually, the older female started to notice the Mouse girl's touch was drifting further and growing bolder.

Now the lithe little claws were stretching past Charity's ribs, down to the woman's sides and even daring to slide and caress underneath her heavy breasts. Quick, sparingly at first, but she kept tickling down to her soft chest, staying there longer and longer with each pass.

And as Charity only continued to quietly mewl in contentedness, Nelly's actions grew more inappropriate. Barely of any mind to question the girl, Charity hardly took note when the Mouse moved down on her body, now sitting over the woman's calves as her hands openly roamed across her ample butt, down and even inside of her thighs as well. Nelly molded the incredibly soft skin there, letting her tiny nails press into the pliable flesh, even going so far as to start scratching up under Charity's panties (for how little of her ass they even covered at this point).

Nelly had free reign over the human woman's body now, openly groping every part she so desired to, and Charity gave no indication she was having any problem with it, just groaning pleasurably as the wonderful little fingers kept stroking all across her increasingly sensitive body.

Eventually the young Beast gal shifted her body again, now practically laying her whole weight atop Charity's prone figure. Her mind stirred far beyond sensibility, Charity somehow managed to claw out of the fog in time to sense her guest leaning right past her shoulder, the little girl now lightly breathing right on her ear.

"Did you honestly think I didn't know about your 'reputation' before I came here? Did you think I had no clue about all the secret, special 'services' you give to your Beast guests?" Nelly whispered, her voice now dripping with lust as it echoed across the back of Charity's neck. The little Mouse then placed a soft and sensual kiss right on the spot where her breath had been falling, sending a mind-numbing shiver along the woman's spine and making it clear exactly what she really wanted.

"But with all those 'reviews' and stories online, I couldn't find a single one written by a girl like me. So I couldn't help but wonder if you've ever been with any girl at all?"

Blood was fast rushing to Charity's face as she was faced with the sudden prospect of this pretty young girl taking her body like so many of her other, much more masculine guests had.

"I... made out with a few friends back in high school... but that was... a while ago." Charity sheepishly admitted, Nelly seeming to get a little giggle out of that as her naughty claws continued to tease around her skin.

"Is that so? In that case, what do you think? Feel like walking down a different road tonight?" The calico-colored temptress whispered across the back of her target's ear.

Charity didn't have a chance to respond (not that she had a thought to, anyway), as she felt those frisky claws suddenly cupping under her chin and pulling her face up and to the side. The pretty young Mouse was right there, and Charity could only hum in dull lust as the fuzzy lips met her own. The horny Hostess eagerly accepted her guest's impish tongue as it came searching around in her mouth, a dainty little thing that seemed too eager to play with her.

Nelly and Charity sighed softly together as the human female easily fell under her Beastly counterpart's spell, and by the time she pulled away the Rodent girl saw clear in Charity's eyes that she was now willing to do anything she asked.

"I learned a lot more from my friends than just how to rub someone's shoulders..." Nelly breathed out huskily, her eye's smoldering in pure arousal. "...flip over, and I'll be happy to teach you too."

The mischievous Mousegirl bent down for one more angelically soft kiss before sitting up and moving off of Charity's body. With her newest and most unexpected Bestial lover now kneeling beside her legs, Charity rolled her body until she lay flat on her back in the guest bed. As the deeply aroused Hostess sat back and breathed out heady, needy sighs, Nelly took a moment to soak in the human woman's beauty before pulling her tank top over her head, giving Charity a good look at her own chest in kind. She knew well she was very much on the petite side, she was just a Mouse after all, especially compared to such a flawlessly filled-out figure as Charity was.

But the older woman didn't care one bit, and though she'd never really had an eye for such things before, seeing her first Beastgirl naked in an erotic light was turning out to be a much more thrilling experience than she would've guessed. Besides, she loved the dichotomy of when she and one of her Beast lovers were so blatantly different in size and stature... it just wasn't very often that she was the one to stand head and shoulders over her guest.

But once she was free from the waist up, Nelly moved like a serpent and knelt herself right between Charity's legs, the woman curling her knees up instinctively as the little Mouse just easily pushed them open. Locking her starry eyes on Charity's lustfully curious gaze, Nelly let her face fall over the human, planting her soft little muzzle right in the center of Charity's belly and giving a teasing, ticklish lick and planting lots of little kisses right on her navel.

Nelly kissed her way down her Hostess' tummy until she was right at the hem of the panties she'd been so careless to leave on. But then, obviously to drive her even crazier with need, Nelly skipped down past her mound and started to kiss the woman just inside her thighs. Charity couldn't help letting out a soft, whining groan as her pussy burned with a lust that her lover just wouldn't acknowledge.

But after smirking up at the older woman, Nelly finally showed some mercy and hooked her little claws around her thoroughly-stained panties, drawing them down her legs and happily casting them away from the bed. Nelly gave a satisfied little hum as she flattened herself on the bed, right between Charity's legs as she hooked her arms under her tender thighs.

Charity let out a heavy sigh as the Beast gal just blew a warm breath across her sopping-wet slit, but the moment those velvety lips were pressed into her own and the whip-like tongue was cutting through her folds, Charity shivered terribly as a frantic moan escaped her chest.

"OH! Ooohhh Goddess! That's--Nnnnggghhh!"

A thought didn't even cross her mind when the human woman's hand shot down to carelessly tangle into her Rodent lover's hair, making sure that cute, soft face stayed pressed into her cunt. Nelly was all too happy to have the hesitant human girl now so eagerly demanding her pleasure, and only started to flick her tongue faster and sharper into the delectably wet and warm walls of her pussy.