Bred & Breakfast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young Mouse was making quick work of Charity; her legs were quivering and threatening to kick as Nelly just held them down with an unexpected strength, her fingers twisting and curling through her lover's preciously soft hair and fur, and her pussy was absolutely throbbing as such a small tongue from such a small Beast was sending monumental shockwaves of bliss through her every nerve.

"Oh shit! OH FUCK!" Charity blurted out in sudden, almost astonished orgasm.

The human female's body jolted and spasmed as Nelly licked her out to a blinding climax that felt like it came out of nowhere. This was certainly not the first time a Beast guest had eaten her out, and she'd definitely experienced much fatter, longer, wetter, and stickier tongues before... but fuck all, none of them knew how to eat pussy half-as well as Nelly!

Nelly kept Charity's quim locked in a deep kiss for many long, agonizing moments as she felt the woman shudder in ecstasy below her, finally relenting and drawing her long, thin tongue out of the tight little gash with a smug grin.

Charity was breathing hard, an arm draped across her face and sweat rolling down her skin. She felt the small body of the Mouse still leaning over her mound, could feel her watching her own expression in sheer self-satisfaction, little claws idly tapping and stroking along her hips and belly.

"Holy shit..." Charity gasped out, still in some manner of shock.

"A little different than you're used to?" Nelly teased from between the well-loved woman's legs.

"And a lot better!" Charity weakly exclaimed with a tired laugh.

"That's what I was hoping to hear." Nelly purred as she placed one more soft kiss right on the older woman's waist line before straightening out her back and lifting herself upright.

Charity sighed and let out a few more light little giggles, enjoying the fact that her afternoon had taken a seriously fun turn she hadn't expected. But as she calmed a bit and took her arm off her face she noticed Nelly scooting to her side on the bed, but her smile just grew twice as wide when the little Mousegirl slipped off her shorts and climbed back on top of her, grinning avariciously as she crawled up along the human's body.

"I told you, you deserve a chance to relax every once in a while." The Mouse gal whispered huskily down across Charity's face before leaning down and seizing her in another deep, sweltering kiss. And this time, Charity was all too ready to match the Beast girl's love and enthusiasm, and lashed her tongue around the delightful little limb that had made her feel so divine.

Nelly had to wrench her lips away from her Hostess with a strained groan, and stared down hard into Charity's eyes, her own half-lidded and utterly dripping in lust.

"But now that you've had a chance to unwind, I hope you won't mind giving me the same treatment?" The young vixen murmured.

"It'd be my sincere pleasure." Charity groaned back through a salacious grin.

Matching with her own cute little smile, Nelly hoisted herself back upright and scooched her hips until she was straddled directly over Charity's face. Charity almost stared in awe at the first ever real-live Beast pussy she'd ever seen, hell the first pussy she'd ever seen in real life besides her own. She eagerly took a deep breath, a wickedly heady aroma filling her lungs, so similar to the overpowering scent of male Beast lust she was well familiar with, and yet so very new and different coming from a female. Either way, the potent pheromone had the same effect of driving her helpless human brain absolutely wild. She couldn't wait to taste it!

"Careful Charity. Licking pussy isn't the same as sucking down a fat Beast cock." Nelly teased as she swayed her hips over the woman's waiting lips.

"Don't sell me short, sweety. This isn't the first time I've been out of my element." Charity shot back, a little smug attitude of her own to match the mischievous Mousegirl.

And as she felt her human lover's arms wrap around her frail and fluffy legs, Nelly set her hips down and let her slit drop right onto Charity's waiting tongue. The devoted Hostess happily met the sultry set of lips with her own, glomping down on the Mouse's itty-bitty pussy and sticking her tongue hard into the frustratingly tight little hole.

Nelly shuddered and couldn't help dropping her weight at the touch of the tongue, an adorably high pitched 'SQUEE' escaping her as she forced Charity to totally bury her face in her cunt. And the wily wife just moaned into the Mouse muff as she embraced the warm, fluffy body straddling her.

Nelly hadn't been so excited to be with someone in a while, and didn't waste a moment. She happily rode the human girl's face, grinding her pussy down hard on her furless expression. And Charity quickly grew to love licking her first pussy, sealing her lips tight to the Beastgirl's quivering cunt, digging her tongue as deep as she could reach before churning and swirling it all around, just wanting to taste and feel every nook and cranny she could find.

The rambunctious Rodent panted and moaned in total wanton abandon, her Beastly slit completely drenching her beautiful partner as it just continued to pour more and more love juices as her pleasure grew higher. And the longer Charity kept tasting her first feminine lover the more she learned, the more eager she became, and the more fervent she attacked the Mouse pussy. Just like she sucked any Animal cock that came anywhere near her face, Charity wanted nothing more than to provide the most exquisite bliss she could and help her Beastly guest to reach a deeply satisfying climax. And she wouldn't be any less successful with her first girl, either.

"Oh fuck! By the Gods, you're wonderful!" Nelly shamelessly mewled, her eyes nearly crossing as she wrapped her little fingers through Charity's hair and bucked her hips into the human girl's face for fear life.

Sensing how close her precious little guest was, Charity crushed the Beastgirl's hips down on top of her and French kissed her wonderful pussy like mad. Her efforts didn't go unnoticed, and just moments later Nelly was thrashing wildly atop her Hostess and desperately crying out a cacophony of breathless, delighted 'squeaks.' Charity had successfully licked her first Beastgirl's pussy to a mind-melting orgasm.

"Shit! Stop, stop, stop, please, you're gonna ruin me!" Nelly breathed out along with a series of exasperated laughs as Charity's tongue just continued to twist inside her throughout her cataclysmic climax.

Finally the besieged Beast gal managed to tear her hips away and fall completely on her back across Charity, her head coming to rest between the woman's knees. Charity, her head no longer trapped, could finally look down and couldn't help smiling at the sight before her; Nelly's face an absolute mess of bliss, gasping for air and still twitching every so often as she just lay pathetically atop her.

"Sorry, guess I got a little carried away." Charity teased with a naughty grin as she rubbed her hands over the younger girl's trembling thighs, much more lovingly and soothingly this time around.

"I...I'll say... fuck..." Nelly just weakly panted out.

The blissed-out Mouse wasn't able to move for some time after that, though Charity was plenty happy to just let the young woman rest on top of her, and continued to gently pet and calm the girl down. Eventually, Nelly did regain enough energy to at least reposition herself, though neither female was quite so ready to leave each other's company yet.

So the vixenous little Mouse crawled upright into Charity's waiting embrace, and the dedicated Hostess eagerly scooped the tiny, fuzzy body into her own. As her Hostess held the sweet young girl, Nelly buried herself into the human woman's delightfully soft chest like a spoiled child. The inhuman couple knit themselves together as close as physically possible, Charity would gently stroke and caress the precious little Mouse curled up in her arms, and every so often Nelly would lean her face up to receive a tender kiss on the lips, sometimes quick and playful, other times deep and lingering.

At some point, Charity did decide to break the comfortable silence they'd settled into, but didn't hint for a second that she was ready to let the little Beasty girl go.

"You know, that was qquuiittee different than the aggression and dominance my usual Beastmen treat me with." Charity softly mused as Nelly just grinned and nipped at her again.

"Why do you sound so surprised? I am a girl after all. You shouldn't compare apples to big, nasty Beast cocks." Nelly sarcastically murmured, earning a little giggle from her Hostess.

"It's kinda hard not to when you grow to love big, nasty Beast cocks like I have." Charity joked right back, and the two shared another soft giggle.

"But still, this was a really nice change of pace. I... don't think I'd mind getting a cute girl like you thrown into the mix... every so often, anyway." Charity coyly hinted as she rubbed her nose along the pointy snout of her Sapphic Beast lover, and that answer got a very big smile out of the girl.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. I'll be sure to tell a couple of my girlfriends that they might want to think about booking a stay themselves."

"Hmmm, then please tell them I'll be eagerly waiting to personally welcome each and every one."

***

"Man, it feels like forever since we were able to get together during the day like this!" Dillon spoke out happily as sweat beaded down his forehead under the high noon sun. At the moment, the man was at a local park playing basketball with some of his friends.

"It kinda has been, dude. Between the job and the new B&B we've barely seen any of you for like the last year." One of his friend's pointed out.

"Yeah, how is the business going by the way? It's certainly seemed to keep you busy." Another friend added, and at the question Dillon couldn't help but get a big smile.

"Things are going so great; our business has taken off so much faster than I ever could've hoped for! Admittedly, things were pretty damn hectic for a long time, just having to juggle holding down a full-time job while trying to get a business running from the ground up, you know? But now we've been getting so many customers, I'm actually starting to consider cutting my job back to a part-time position!" The business owner gushed quite proudly.

"That's honestly crazy, but it sounds like you've done a seriously good job" A friend congratulated Dillon.

"Hey by the way, how's Charity been handling that?" Another asked in honest curiosity.

"Charity's been doing fantastic lately! She really seems to love being the Hostess, took to it like a fish to water. I was honestly a little surprised just how well she's taken things, but I guess she was just way more of a people-person than I realized. Whatever the reason, it's like she was tailor-made for this job!"

*

And as her husband enjoyed some genuinely well-deserved down time with his friends, Charity remained the faithful proprietor of their Bed & Breakfast, and remained home to see to their guests needs... every last one.

The B&B was rather busy this weekend, as two different pairs of guests had taken residence in both their guestrooms; two Cats and two Dogs, specifically. It was certainly a lot to handle at once, but Charity had come to be quite the master of juggling multiple 'requests' at once. And with her husband out for the moment, what better way to see four guests satisfied at once than with a good ol' fashioned gangbang.

Charity moaned like the insatiable slut she was, pinned in the midst of her living room by the four horny Beastmen who all eagerly expected their turn to enjoy her body. One of the Cats lay on the carpet with his lovely Hostess strewn atop him, his prickly Kitty dick lodged deep in her tightly puckered asshole. A Dog knelt between the woman's legs, lodging his own knot into her warm and wet pussy. But that wasn't enough for the dutiful Hostess, as she simply couldn't allow for some of her guests to remain unattended.

So as two of the Animals fucked her from below, the other two knelt right beside Charity's enraptured face. She kept a death grip on both the Feline phallus to her left and the Canine cock on her right, devotedly pumping them just as eagerly as their brothers that were violating her own body that very second.

"OH FUCK! THAT'S SO GOOD BOYS! CUM INSIDE ME AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE! FILL ME UP TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!" Charity howled over and over, letting her precious guests know that her body was theirs to do with however they pleased, and for however long they desired; it was nothing less than her absolute pleasure to do so.

With the ravenous female clamping down on their cocks as if her life depended on it, it wouldn't take much longer for any of the four Beasts to reach a satisfying climax under her 'care.' And obviously with four virile Beastdicks thrusting into and along her body, Charity herself was soon to be in the grips of a dizzying orgasm.

A cacophony of slobbering growls, teeth gnashing, volatile purring and overall Savage sounds echoed around the living room, but still couldn't drown out the feminine moans of sheer carnal delight rising up from the center of the orgy.

Charity howled in absolute rapture as four Bestial orgasms rocked into her body. A fat Dog knot ballooned to cartoonish proportions before exploding its' sticky load into her womb. A spine-lined Cat cock rubbed her ass raw before filling her guts with his steaming-hot essence. And two more Animalistic dicks pulsed between her fingers before firing off countless, heavy ropes of inhuman seed, bathing her chest, her stomach, her tits, her neck, and of course her pretty, ecstatic face. And in the face of such raw, overwhelming lust claiming her, Charity herself revolted in a devastating climax.

Spent to the last drop, every living thing in the room practically collapsed backwards after throwing their everything into that one violent explosion of ecstasy. The two Beasts kneeling on the sides fell back on their haunches, cautiously pulling their cocks well out of Charity's greedy grasp. The Dog that been taking the human's cunt uncorked his knot and similarly backed off, leaning up against the foot of an armchair as he caught his breath. Unfortunately, the poor Cat on the ground was left holding the bag, so to speak, and Charity seemed quite content to stay laying there on top of him, and keeping his barbarous cock trapped inside her.

Even so, as the other three Beasts caught their breaths they couldn't help just watching the beautiful human girl lying in between them, thoroughly soaked inside and out in their cum. Not one could help a big smile from crossing their faces, not so much because they were feeling cocky seeing this woman marked so thoroughly in their scents, but more so from a simple yet immense gratitude.

"Wow, Mrs. Charity... That was incredible!" One of the Dogs panted out in tired excitement.

"No kidding... I don't think I've ever done anything like that before." A Cat decidedly agreed with his impromptu partner.

"Seriously, you're the best, Ma'am! Thank you so much!" The second Canine gushed in sincere praise as he continued to just stare with a big, goofy grin on his face.

"Yeah... super great..." The final Feline eked out pathetically from below his indulgent Hostess, but had to wince as he felt her tight cavity suddenly squeeze down on his now rather sensitive member still trapped inside. "... ummm, do you think you could let me up now?."

Charity responded with a weary yet still vibrant smile to her beloved guests (though pointedly ignored the request of the Cat she was still using as a mattress). Few things made her happier than seeing how happy she made them, and she always loved making sure her guests knew that.

"You boys are all so sweet! Just remember, if there's anything I can do to make your stay here more comfortable, I'll be more than happy to accommodate each and every one of you."

***

"These are so great! Honey, you have to come read some of these reviews!" Dillon excitedly called out from behind the computer in his office.

"I'm... a little... busy dear..." The faint voice of his wife filtered in, but it sounded like she was currently strained with something, so he let it go and continued to muse happily to himself.

Dillon was currently reading the rave reviews for their B&B on the various booking and review sites he could find themselves listed. To put it simply, the man was absolutely ecstatic over just how much and how highly their former guests had been praising them. He could scarcely find a score lower than 4/5 or 9/10.

And those were just the scores, to say nothing of the invaluably kind words that their guests had for their cozy little corner of the world. But what stuck out plain as day were how much their guests lauded the excellent "service" his wife had so lovingly provided during their stays.

"Man, Charity's just gotta read some of these!" He continued to gush to himself as he poured over the numerous kind words.

"Sweetest Hostess in the state, there's nothing she wouldn't do for me!"

"Every last service I requested had me totally satisfied!"

"Amazing eye for detail. The Hostess could usually tell what I wanted before I asked, and sometimes before I even knew what I wanted myself!"

"She's so nice! I never wanted to leave!"

"You won't find a more dedicated management that tends to your every needs! Can't recommend enough!"

Dillon just couldn't drop the ear-splitting grin from reading all these thoughtful reviews. And that was just a drop in the bucket amidst the near-countless similar praises sung in their name (though, mostly his wife's name). It really seemed like their business was going to keep steady for the long haul, and now he just couldn't wait to share his exuberance with his wife.

Of course, while her husband was busy reading her phenomenal reviews, Charity was busy as always earning those acclaims.

The dedicated wife had barely been able to respond to Dillon, and certainly not in a level voice, as she'd been far too eager to return to moaning out her real bliss as she 'serviced' yet another of their many, many satisfied customers.

This time, a young Minotaur had cornered his lovely Hostess on the kitchen counter, and already had her hips hiked up and legs locked around his waist as he drove his massive Bullcock into her sopping-wet slit. And Charity delightedly embraced her ravenous guest, hanging around his neck as she sighed her delight from having her pussy pounded by this latest virile male.

Once his stay was up, the satisfied Beast would be sure to leave yet another glowing review of his time spent here, and in particular of the wonderful Hostess who had been so attentive to his needs.

Charity and Dillon had grown incredibly proud of their B&B, the "Best Stay Bed & Breakfast," the thing they'd put so much care and effort into. And while that would forever remain its' legitimate name, the name carved on the pleasant wooden sign set out on their front lawn, Charity would later be quite amused to learn the 'nickname' her reputation would earn their business. Indeed, on the seedier sites and more illicit review forums where her exploits had become legend, the "Best Stay" would become far, far more popularly known as the "Beast Lay Bred & Breakfast."

And Charity could happily live with that fact, just as she could happily live with her infamy, forever being known as the "Bred & Breakfast's" deeply devoted, deeply loving, and incredibly well-beloved Hostess.