Bred by the Hive Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles winced at the mention of Keiko. "I... I did enjoy it," he said, as his banded rider slowly pulsated on his back.

It felt good, like being a man.

"It felt good... like being a man."

The way men were meant to be.

"The way men were meant to be," said Miles, slowly realizing it to be the truth.

"And it will only get better," said Melinda, kissing him yet again.

"What happens next?"

"The girls will all give birth in a few days."

"A few days?" said Miles. "What kind of child will they give birth to?"

"You'll see," said Melinda. She grinned mischievously. "But I guarantee you'll love your offspring." She pressed her body close to his. She felt rather than saw his erection.

"You do, do you?" said Miles.

"Yes," said Melinda, nibbling on his lips with her own. He responded eagerly. But then she pulled back and stared him in the eyes. She saw the hurt look and smiled.

"So... I guess I'm off for the next few days?" Miles asked, reddening slightly.

"Not on your life!" said Melinda. "Tomorrow you start your next assignment. You will go to an address I will send you over the comm."

Miles looked around the cave. At first, it had seemed sinister to him, but after two weeks, he had kind of gotten used to it.

"And what will I find at the address you send me to?"

"The Witherspoon family. Dennis, his wife Kate, and their precious 18 year old daughter Carolyn."

"And what am I to do when I get there?"

"You are to make love to Kate, and then her daughter Carolyn."

"And where will the husband, Dennis, be while I'm doing all this?"

"Standing right in front of you, hopefully."

Miles' jaw dropped open. "Why am I doing this?"

Melinda said, "When we absorb people into the Hive, one of the first things we must do is free them from their past associations. Wives and husbands are no longer married to each other; they are married to the Hive. Sons and daughters of adult age are no longer children; they are penises and vaginas with equal reproductive potential. Their loyalty should be reoriented to the Hive, not their parents."

"And you want me to break the bonds of their loyalty by making them have sex with a stranger while their family watches?"

"Precisely," said Melinda, giving him another kiss. "They all have immature riders, like you used to. They are partially processed into the Hive. Their absorption will proceed more smoothly once they understand that they are tools of reproduction of the Hive, and nothing more."

"I don't know," said Miles. "I don't want to break up families."

"Of course, if you don't want to, you don't have to do it."

"I don't?" Miles brightened.

"No, of course not," said Melinda. She put an arm around him. "Come. Let me show you something."

She walked arm in arm with him to another enclosure. Miles thought he heard the sounds of barking dogs, which puzzled him. When they got to the enclosure, the barking sound got louder, and they saw men and women, running around on four legs. They all had double or triple banded riders on their backs.

The men and women acting like dogs started to crowd around Miles. "Arf arf!" one blonde cried. "Ruff!" cried a bearded man. "Row Row!" a brunette woman barked.

"What... what do they want?" Miles asked, as several of them, including the blonde woman, started to sniff his crotch.

"What do all dogs want?" Melinda smiled. "A bone, of course." She pointed to the blonde. "See that cute blonde? Give her a bone, Miles!"

"But... I don't have any bones," said Miles, bending forward slightly to look around for one.

The blonde lifted her head and used that opportunity to take Miles's penis in her mouth. She started sucking on it.

"Aaaaah!" Miles cried.

"I see she's found one," said Melinda knowingly.

Miles's penis quickly got hard under the blonde's attention. As she bobbed her head back and forth in rapid succession, Miles gasped, "What... what are they?"

"They're dogs," said Melinda. "We've adjusted their brains and turned them into pets."

"Why?" Miles felt himself getting very hard, despite all the sex he already had had today.

"An experience in obedience," said Melinda. "We are experimenting to see if we can improve the breed by giving human beings the mentality of dogs. Do you like the feel of it, Miles? Do you like having this female bitch making love to you? I think she's in heat, Miles."

"Ahh... ahhh..." said Miles, his face screwing up as the blonde sucked earnestly on his penis, staring up at him solemnly with puppy dog eyes.

"I think you do like it," Melinda smiled.

"Ahhh!" Miles cried, as he climaxed and cum surged out of his penis. The blonde slurped it up noisily, sucking every drop. The most disturbing part was how she stared up at him, with those adoring eyes. After finishing her tasty treat, she pulled out, raised her paws, and yelled "Arf! Arf!"

Miles turned to Melinda. "Why are you showing me this?"

"Because this is where we will bring your wife and son tomorrow when you fail to complete your assignment," said Melinda, her voice cold.

********

"I'm here for.... " Miles couldn't complete the sentence.

"We know why you're here," Dennis Witherspoon snapped, with hostility in his eyes.

"Dear," said his wife Kate, moving forward. "Please come in," she said formally.

Mile entered their apartment, feeling the hostility in the air. Dennis stood there looking unhappy. Kate didn't look much happier, and neither did their daughter Carolyn, a young 18 year old cutie. Kate took in Miles with her eyes and felt his uncertainty. She immediately realized he was being coerced, just like her. Her heart softened, ever so slightly.

Miles didn't know where to begin. "So, where should we, ah...."

"This way," Kate said, leading him to the bedroom. Miles felt rather than saw Dennis and Carolyn follow them.

"Dennis," Kate said, "Maybe you and Carolyn should wait outside-"

"They're supposed to be here," said Miles bluntly. "The... the Hive wants them to watch." He saw her face fell. "I'm sorry."

"I understand," said Kate. She put on a brave face.

Miles went over to her. "May I... touch you?"

"I serve the Hive," said Kate impassively, but he saw a tremor of fear in her eyes.

Miles couldn't tell if she was putting on a brave face or not. He gently opened her shirt. Kate had wide, heavy melons. He took the shirt off of her, one sleeve at a time, feeling rather than seeing her husband's eyes on his back.

Miles started to unstrap her bra, but saw she was trembling. This was too much for him.

Miles frowned. "We don't have to do this, if you're not willing."

"Kate! Tell him you're not willing!" Dennis cried.

"No," said Kate, mustering inner strength. She nodded. "I... I can do this. I have to." She took a deep breath, reached behind her back and opened her own bra.

"Are you sure?" Miles asked

Kate, feeling her rider on her back and in her mind, nodded. She took off her bra of her own accord. She had big melons breasts, and large areolas. Despite himself, Miles started to become aroused. He reached over and kissed her. Kate accepted the kiss but did not return it.

Miles noticed that she had a small, immature rider on her back. That explained things. It didn't fully control her, not yet, but had undoubtedly manipulated her to cooperate as much as she had.

Miles finished undressing her, gently, slowly, and then took off his own clothes.

Kate gasped as she saw the size and shape of his penis.

"The Hive?" she asked, with a fearful look at the organ, which would soon be inside her.

"The Hive," said Miles. "Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as I can."

"I'm sure you will," said Kate, trying to give a brave smile. She sensed that Miles was a good man trying to adapt to his situation as best he could, as she was.

Kate's smile gave Miles the courage to lay Kate on her back on the bed. He climbed on top of her, and debated whether she might relax with some foreplay. He decided against it. Best to get this over with. He pushed her legs up, and raised himself and-

"No!"

It was her husband, Dennis. He was shaking with rage. "No, you can't," he said, a mixture of anger and pleading in his voice.

Even as she lay on the bed, with her legs so crudely spread, Kate found the calmness to turn her head and stare her husband in the eye. "Dennis, we have no choice. You heard what they said. They'll take Carolyn in and turn her into some kind of insect. It's just sex! We'll do it once, and get it over with!"

That silenced him. But Dennis frowned as Miles got on top of her. Miles suddenly decided that the situation was so tense that he needed at least a minimum of foreplay. He reached over and kissed her. She responded faintly. He started to touch her breasts, but she didn't really react.

Miles wondered if he would be able to perform under such tense circumstances. Miles needn't have worried. His rider pulsated on his back, filling him with hormones. He immediately got an erection.

And then, in front of Kate's husband and daughter, he spread her legs and entered her. What would have been impossible for Miles to do two weeks ago, even one week ago, suddenly became doable. Melinda has worn him down. So had his rider. Now that his rider had reached the first level of maturity, it was increasingly influencing his thoughts. Miles wasn't at the point where he enjoyed inseminating women in front of their husbands without some doubts, not yet, but he was conditioned to the point where he knew he had to obey the Hive.

Despite his doubts, Miles felt pleasure in the head of his penis as he drove deep inside Kate's vagina. Kate didn't resist, but neither was she enthusiastic. She looked into his eyes the entire time, as if she was trying to pretend that they were all alone. Miles stared back into her eyes, thrusting, taking, needing. He wanted this to be over as much as she did. He built up a rhythm, got his penis in the trajectory he wanted... the trajectory he needed... and then... and then... he gasped, and exploded, and finished inside of her, much to his relief.

Kate hadn't climaxed, but she hadn't been required to. All that was necessary at this stage was for her family to see her having intimate relations with another man, to drive home the point that their family no longer existed. Now their only family was the Hive.

Miles pulled out and felt embarrassed to see the fluid dripping out of his penis. He saw Dennis's hate-filled glare. "I'm so sorry," he said.

"You don't look it," said Dennis, with rage in his voice as he stood there, his fists clenched. That much, at least, his rider still permitted.

"Dennis! Don't you see that he has as little choice as we do?" said Kate, sitting up.

"You're defending him?" said Dennis incredulously.

"He's just doing a job!" said Kate, as her rider pulsated on her back. Miles was not to blame. He was just fulfilling his role, just as she was learning to.

"And now it's Carolyn's turn," said Miles, feeling chagrined as he motioned for Kate's daughter to step forward. She did so without reticence.

"No!" Suddenly Kate stood between the two of them, still nude. Her vagina dripped green goo. "Please, not my daughter."

"Mom, I'm willing-" Carolyn began.

"I have my orders," said Miles apologetically.

"They'll never know," said Kate. She looked Miles in the eyes, and seemed more alive than she had been during intercourse. "You've already had me," she said. "Please." She whispered again. "Please." She grabbed his hand. She whispered a third time. "Please." She squeezed tighter.

Miles bit his lip and considered. He gave a curt nod.

Kate hugged him. "Thank you," she whispered, hugging him.

********

When Miles reported back to the cave, Melinda hugged him. "The fertile inseminator returns victorious! So Miles, how did your first external assignment go?"

"Fine. Just as planned," said Miles.

"Really? How was the wife?"

Miles didn't know how to answer that question. "She was... compliant."

"Soon she will be considerably more than that," said Melinda smugly.

"You're going to make me sleep with her again?"

"Of course. Until she completely accepts the dominion of the Hive," said Melinda. She paused, then said, "And how was the daughter?" She looked at him carefully.

"The same," said Miles.

Melinda came forward, and started to softly rub Miles's penis. "Miles, are you lying to me?" she asked, with a wide smile and big eyes.

"No.... no," Miles stammered.

"Are you sure?" Melinda asked, gently caressing his shaft and balls, before moving onto the head of his penis. He was beginning to love her touch.

"N-no, I mean yes," said Miles.

Melinda sighed and turned away, exposing her large ass cheeks. She sighed again, most theatrically. "Such a disappointment, Miles."

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't sleep with me."

Miles's jaw dropped as he turned and saw Carolyn, Kate's daughter, standing there, completely naked.

Melinda went over and snaked an arm around Carolyn's waist. "You thought because she wore an unbanded rider that she wasn't with us. Isn't that right, Miles? But not everyone is as tough and resistant as you. Some people actually love the Hive. Some people don't even need riders to love the Hive, much less unbanded ones."

"I don't believe it," said Miles.

"Tell him, dear," said Melinda.

"I love the Hive. I want to be part of it," said Carolyn.

"Why?"

"The Hive brings purpose. It will help my body reach its full reproductive potential," said Carolyn, rubbing a hand in her own brown pubic hair. Just like her mother's.

"And so it will, dear," Melinda smiled. "Now Miles, you are going to go back tomorrow, and you will make love again to Kate and Carolyn here, both in front of Dennis. You'll do that, won't you?"

"Yes," said Miles, sounding defeated.

"But first you're going to go home to your lovely wife, and announce that we've given you permission to once again have sex with her."

"You have?" Miles's eyebrows went up.

"Yes. When you have sex, the physical exertion will cause your rider to give birth to a worm. You will then put that worm on your darling wife Keiko."

"No! I won't!" Miles cried.

"You will, as your punishment for trying to deceive us, because if you do not, we will bring your darling wife here, and turn her into a barking dog. What do you say to that, Miles?"

Miles paused. He had no choice. "I'll do it. But... if I give her this worm, during sex, she's going to hate me, no matter how I explain it to her. She's going to think I betrayed her."

"You are betraying her, Miles," said Melinda, snaking an arm around his waist. "Because you serve the Hive now, not your former wife." She stared into his eyes.

Former wife.

"When you fuck her, you will think of me. You will be in Keiko's vagina, but you will only think of me." She saw the hesitancy in his eyes. "Go now. Go, before I change my mind," said Melinda darkly.