Bred by the Hive Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are dying," said Carl.

"They are being consumed by the Hive, but in doing so, they are remaining part of the Hive," said Ernesto.

"I don't understand," said Carl.

"Come, I'll explain it to you," said Ernesto. He took Carl back to their quarters, and filled his ass with his aroused penis, stiff with the thought of Carl very soon being consumed by the Hive. There was only one last task expected of Carl, and his voluntary cooperation was no longer required.

********

"It's a girl," said Hannah excitedly. She had come to the barn every day to watch the progress of her child. The cocoon had grown into a small pod. "Eduardo, we're having a baby girl."

Eduardo hugged her and smiled but said nothing.

********

A few days later the pod had grown tall, and so had the baby. The pod was a bit foggy, but the baby had grown several feet tall, and Hannah could clearly see the outlines of breasts and a developed pubis. "Eduardo, our baby... is going to come out full grown?"

"Yes," said Eduardo, giving Hannah a hug. "Our baby will be born fully sexually mature, so she can begin serving the Hive immediately. Isn't that wonderful?"

Hannah realized she wasn't looking at a baby, but a fully developed female, with adult breasts, thighs and legs, and even a triangle of pubic hair growing between her legs. Something in her head told her she was lovely. "Oh Eduardo, she's so beautiful!" Hannah crooned. Eduardo hugged her supportively. She looked up at him. "You put the most beautiful baby in to me." Eduardo leaned down and made the natural connection.

********

Several days later, the pod was now as tall as Hannah. The baby's eyes were closed, but it seemed to have a lot of her facial features. "Look, Eduardo, it even has my red hair!" The baby had long red hair spilling down its back. "It looks a lot like me, Eduardo. What does it get from you?"

"You will see," said Eduardo. "The Hive made sure it got the best from both of us."

"Oh, I'm so excited!" Hannah said, kissing Eduardo with passion. "When is the baby going to be born?"

"Any day now," said Eduardo. "It won't be long, now, Hannah."

********

And then, one day, as they watched, the pod cracked open. Arms started to widen the opening from the inside. Out stepped a totally nude woman.

"It's... it's...."

"You," said the clone copy of Hannah.

Hannah found herself trembling.

"Don't be frightened," said the clone. Her skin was shiny, and her tone mature, but otherwise, she looked and sounded exactly like Hannah. She came up to Hannah, and, embracing her gently, kissed her on the lips. Hannah felt warmth from the duplicate's body which lit up her own.

"Welcome," said the other Hannah, with an enormous smile.

********

They held the transference ceremony in the main chamber. Carl came up to her. "Hannah, don't do this. This is wrong."

Hannah frowned. "What could possibly be wrong? I'm about to be transferred into a superior body."

"No, I think it will just drain you and kill you," said Carl.

Hannah looked at Carl. A shred of doubt crossed her face. "No, it couldn't be. Eduardo would have told me."

"Eduardo knows," said Carl.

The two former lovers faced each other. Both had massive riders on their back, pulsating, monitoring, shaping their thoughts. Hannah's was larger and more powerful.

Hannah grew doubtful again, but only for a second. Her rider whispered something in her mind. "No, it can't be."

"Don't do it. Please."

Suddenly Eduardo appeared. He studied their faces with a quick glance. "Carl! So good to see you! Hannah, are you ready for the transference?"

"Y-yes, Eduardo." She turned to Hannah. "Goodbye, Carl."

"Goodbye? Shouldn't that be, see you soon?" Eduardo said.

"Yes, of course," she said. "See you soon," she said. She gave Carl a brief but intense hug. The look in her eyes when she pulled back was clearly conflicted.

But Hannah obediently walked up to the stage, the rider on her back pulsating slowly as she made her way to where her clone already stood. Another woman Carl didn't know addressed the crowd. "Hannah has reproduced and expanded the Hive."

The crowd cheered. Carl noticed Eduardo moving to stand behind him.

"She has created this lovely body to transfer her essence into."

The cloned version of Hannah spread her legs and put her hands on her hips, thrusting out her breasts. Her labial lips, nestled in her pubic hair glistened in the bright lights, as she proudly showed her vagina off to the crowd.

The announcer said. "And now Hannah, are you ready to make the transference?"

"Y-yes," said Hannah, still looking uncertain.

The clone version of Hannah smiled and walked up to Hannah, smiling and wiggling her hips. The new Hannah started hugging and kissing her. Hannah responded reluctantly, but soon with greater enthusiasm. Gradually they lay down on the stage, where the clone started to make love to her as she drained Hannah's mind.

"No, Hannah," Carl cried.

Carl felt a hand pushing him down. It was Eduardo. Carl's rider seemed to know what was required, and he found himself getting down on his hands and knees. Eduardo moved behind him and spread his ass cheeks.

"No," Carl whimpered, just before Eduardo entered him from behind with his erect penis.

"Yes," said Eduardo. He started thrusting between Carl's ass cheeks. "Do you know what's going on up there, Carl?"

"She's being taken," said Carl.

"Exactly," said Eduardo. "You've both been conditioned so beautifully. This is what we do with our most promising candidates. We duplicate them, and replace them with our own."

"What will happen to Hannah?" Carl asked, wincing as he felt Eduardo thrust into him especially hard into his anus.

"Hannah will be lost, I'm afraid. But the new Hannah will be even better," Eduardo promised him.

"No!" said Carl. He tried to get up, but Eduardo's hand on the back of his neck held him down. He was also impaled by Eduardo's penis. He couldn't move.

"It's far too late for that now. You can no more disobey me than Hannah could," said Eduardo, loving the exquisite tightness of Carl's asshole. "This has been a marvelous experiment. Normally, we take people against their will, and give them riders whether they want them or not. But we find that in settings like this that if our hosts are more willing, the blending with the Hive occurs much more productively, and reproduction occurs much more successfully." And as he said 'productively', he thrust especially hard into Carl's rectum. Carl cried out.

Eduardo used Carl slowly for a long time. He wanted to time his orgasm with something special. As he watched the stage, Carl thought he saw Hannah, looking at him with pleading eyes. Help me, she seemed to mouth.

Carl tried to reach out a hand to show his support, but he nearly lost his balance, and had to plant it on the ground again, even as Eduardo kept thrusting into him.

"I think they are almost done," said Eduardo.

The other Hannah started to grab Hannah and hug her in a sitting position. "Help... " Hannah mouthed silently. She looked back one last time at Carl. "Help me...." she moaned.

Carl couldn't move. He was pinned down, with Eduardo deep inside of him. He watched as Hannah's body began to glow. As it did, he felt Eduardo start to tighten and shudder inside of him. "This is going to be a big one," said Eduardo, who had been building up to this for the better part of an hour. "Get ready for a wild ride!"

Eduardo's rider, who had been holding him back from coming, now released that hold, and as he thrusted, he felt himself releasing giant spurts of semen deep into Carl's bowels. "Aaaaah," he said, as his blue balls finally got their release. He sent pulse after pulse into Carl's rectum, and beyond. Carl screamed as he looked up at the stage. The glow around Hannah had gone. All that was left was a dried husk. Carl tried to cry out, but couldn't.

When Eduardo finally pulled out, he gave Carl a hand getting up. "Thank you, Carl. That was the best I've had in some time. And now, would you like to meet the new Hannah?"

Carl groaned as he stood up. His anus was extremely sore, and a black liquid was dripping out of it. He slowly followed Eduardo up on the stage.

Hannah was there, smiling.

"Are you... Hannah?" Carl asked, looking from the dry husk to the clone.

"Of course." Hannah wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss. "I remember everything about you, Carl. I remember our first date. I remember the time we got stuck in that cabin without electricity. I remember when you took my virginity, and my blood was on your member."

"But... you're not Hannah," said Carl.

She whispered in his ear. "I'm better than Hannah."

Carl turned and looked at the lifeless husk which had been his fiancée. That was her fate, the result of entering the Hive.

"Carl, I know how much you've been missing having sexual intercourse with your former fiancée," said Eduardo. "Would you like to make love to her one last time, for old time's sake?"

Carl looked into Hannah's eyes. "No," he whispered.

"Yes," said Hannah, grinning wickedly.

Hannah started kissing him and pressing her breasts against him. Carl found himself responding. He became erect. His rider saw to that.

This creature which looked exactly like Hannah had killed Hannah, his Hannah. And yet, as she lay him down on the ground, and rubbed her pubis against his erect penis, Carl felt her lips against his; her breasts against his chest; and her pubis against his increasingly painful organ, and his body responded.

"Doesn't it feel good, Carl?" the other Hannah asked.

"Yes," he admitted, with a pained face. "But... I am a homosexual."

"You are whatever the Hive says you are at whatever moment it said it," said the Other Hannah, in an especially fierce way that only aroused him more. "Right now you are my lover and I am going to enjoy every minute of having you inside me."

And with that, Hannah slipped his shaft inside of her and started riding him. Carl started to feel a pain in his body, like he was being drained, somehow.

"No," he gasped.

"Yes," said Hannah, and when he looked into her eyes, he no longer saw Hannah; he saw pure malice. "You've forgotten what it's like to have sex with a woman, haven't you Carl? You're so used to taking it in the ass that you can't enjoy it the way real men do. But let's see if we can get one last orgasm out of you, shall we?" she said her eyes full of mischief and delight.

Carl found himself gasping as he matched her downward thrusts with his own upwards ones. Even as he was drained, it felt so good.

He looked down into the audience of initiates. He saw his father, Neil, being passionately used by a large black man who was reaming him in the ass. He saw his mother, Anita, smiling up at him as she sucked on the clitoris of a 20 something black woman with a big afro. Carl suddenly realized he had done this—to Hannah, to his mother, and to his father. He had gotten them all caught up in the Hive.

Carl felt his rider pulsating on his back and suddenly he was caught up with the rush of his own orgasm. He felt himself release into Hannah. The Other Hannah.

Hannah grinned wickedly as she felt his release. "You did it, Carl! Enjoy it, because, it's your last. No woman but me would let a homo like you inside her," Hannah cackled. But even as she laughed, Carl felt searing pain, all over his body. It was like he was being burned. He tried to cry out but couldn't speak. His body started to glow, even as Hannah continued to rub sensually against him. He lost consciousness as the life was sucked out of him.

In moments, his body had dried into a husk.

Eduardo extended a hand and gracefully helped Hannah get up. "Thank you," she said.

Hannah looked down at herself. She ran a hand over her sweaty breasts and pubis and ass. "This is an excellent body I was modeled after. I will enjoy using it."

"So will I," Eduardo, putting an arm around her waist. They walked off the stage, to adoring cheers from the audience.

********

"We're not going to leave until we see our loved ones," said Matilda Stinson firmly.

Her husband Lawrence had told her in no uncertain terms not to come. He said they had lost Rebecca, and then they had lost Hannah, and if Matilda went into the Hive, that she would be lost too.

But Matilda refused to give up on her girls. She had recruited Barbara Breyer, Carl's 19 year old younger sister, to come with her into the lion's den.

"I'm sorry, but I have no information about a Hannah Stinson," said Claire, the cheerful receptionist. She was smiling and cheerful, but she had rounded shoulders, like she had a hump on her back, and there was something about her eyes that was a little strange.

"Mom!" Matilda heard.

She turned to see Hannah, coming out of a side door, wearing a white robe.

"Mom, what a surprise!" said Hannah, rushing up to hug her.

"Hannah! It's so good to see you!" Matilda cried. It felt so good to hug her young one. She looked at Hannah closely. "It's been weeks, and we haven't heard from you-"

"Things have just been so crazy here," said Hannah, giving her mother a charming smile. She turned to Barbara. "Barbara! Long time no see!" She reached out and gave Barbara a hug.

Hannah could not have been more delighted to see them. The Stinson family was a gift that kept on giving. First they had gotten Rebecca, who had come looking for her boyfriend Stuart, and then they had snared two of Rebecca's girlfriends who came looking for her, and then they had taken Hannah and Carl, and then Carl's parents, and now Hannah's mother and Carl's sister had arrived. And who knew who would come looking for them?

There was no doubt that Matilda and Barbara would join the Hive, of course. Hannah's mother was in her early 40's, but Hannah had gotten her large breasts and charming smile from her. And Barbara was the biggest treasure of all. She was young, she was fertile, and she could be used to expand the Hive in so many exciting ways.

"Where are Rebecca? And Carl?" Matilda asked.

"They're around here somewhere, Mother," said Hannah, giving a grin. "Perhaps the Third Circle."

"Circle?"

"Not far from here. We can wait for them in the First Circle." She started to pull her mother by the arm. She was pleased to see Matilda and Barbara following. "Just come with me and I'll get you set up with a nice relaxing massage, and then we can wait for Rebecca and Carl."

Matilda looked concerned. "Do you think it will take long?"

Hannah smiled reassuringly as she brushed a stray lock of red hair out of her face. "No Mom. It won't take long at all."

12