Bred by the Hive Ch. 34 V2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eduardo is fucking your precious Hannah now, Carl. He is fondling her nude body, her breasts, and her cunt, forming a bond with her, a special connection which will sever your own. And before long tonight he will be fucking her, inserting his penis inside of her, banging her cunt really hard, and making her his woman forever. You approve of this, don't you?"

"Yes, yes I approve!" Carl yelled. He felt so beaten down, so worn out.

Ernesto smiled approvingly. "That's good, very good Carl. We're going to train Hannah, train her to fuck all kinds of people. She's going to be made to fuck men, many men. You approve of this, do you not?"

"Yes!" Carl looked into the camera. "Make her love other men!" His rider gave him an image of a long line of men sporting erections, as Hannah rode up and down on a man's shaft, her breasts and hair bouncing gloriously as she served the Hive, her rider inflating and deflating with every thrust.

"The Hive may breed her. Another man will inseminate her, fill her with Hivelife. Does that please you as well?"

"Yes!" Carl cried, imagining Hannah with an enormous belly filled with a child. Eduardo's child. At that moment he would have said anything to get his climax.

"And you're going to help us. You're going to help us persuade her when she falters, because you know that's the only way to keep her safe, don't you?"

"Yes," Carl said. He turned to the camera. "Hannah, do whatever Eduardo says!"

Ernesto grinned as he rodded Carl from behind, pounding furiously under the miniskirt. "Doesn't this feel good, the total lack of control? I'm inside you, Carl, and I can do anything I want. Anything at all. And Eduardo, soon he'll be inside of Hannah, in much the same way I'm inside of you. We'll do anything we want to you, and you'll love it, because we have all the control. Don't you love it, Carl?"

"Yes," Carl sobbed. "Yes, yes, yes. Please, I need to come! I need release so badly Ernesto!"

Ernesto smiled, his long earring of chains jangling against his beard as he moved back and forth . "Do you want me to come inside of you? To fill you with my seed, like a woman?"

"Yes," Carl gasped.

Ernesto looked towards the camera. "What about Hannah? Don't you love her?"

"Hannah?"

"Yes, Carl?"

Hannah belongs with Eduardo. Hannah needs a real man.

The pain was too intense. Carl needed sexual release. "No... not me.... Hannah... Hannah belongs with Eduardo. Hannah needs a real man inside of her!" It hurt so much to say it. But it hurt even more not to.

Ernesto nodded approvingly. "Yes, yes she does. Which would you rather have, Carl. Me inside of you, or Hannah?"

"You... only you... please... I want to be... I want to be your bottom...." Carl gasped, looking up at the camera.

Ernesto smiled as his rider filled him with an incredible sense of well-being. It was done.

"There's one thing that remains to be done, Carl," said Ernesto, moving more rapidly.

"I know," Carl gasped.

"I'm going to fill you with my seed, and make you mine."

"Yes!" Carl gasped.

"Beg for it. Beg to be filled!"

"Please Ernesto!" said Carl, lost in lust. His penis was hard, aching; his balls felt like they were going to explode. "Please come inside me! Please fill my... my ladycunt with your sperm!"

Ernesto gritted his teeth. "I am getting close, my friend, very close." Ernesto's dark bearded face became a mask of concentration. His ass cheeks and powerful tattooed thighs glistened with sweat as he pumped in and out of Carl's anus. His dark chest hair glittered with perspiration.

"Fill me, Ernesto. I need to have you come inside me." It was all Carl could think about. "Fill me, lover, please!"

"Ah ah ah ah-" Ernesto thrust between Carl's thick ass cheeks. His penis was coated with foul smelling excrement. His heavily tattooed arms grabbed onto Carl's neck tightly.

"Ernesto!" Carl gasped

"Carl!" Ernesto cried out.

"Ernesto!" Carl cried again, as his face turned red,

And then Ernesto cried out, "Dios Mio!" as his entire body shuddered and he collapsed on top of car. Carl actually felt Ernesto's penis erupt inside of him. He felt the wetness of gobs of viscous fluid flooding into his rectum. The shock of it caused Carl's penis to erupt, shooting out sperm on the bedsheets beneath him. "Oh Ernesto! I love you so much!" he cried. He turned his head and Ernesto leaned forward, grabbing Carl by the neck in a choke hold and kissing him passionately even as he flooded his ass with his manly cum.

********

Hannah had seen nearly the whole thing.

She watched, in silence at first, trembling even as Eduardo wrapped his arms around her. She watched with disgust as Carl kissed and fondled Ernesto even as Ernesto kissed and fondled him back. The lust she had felt as recently as a few minutes earlier, the swelling in her clit at the mere thought of Carl being penetrated by another man, was long gone. Hannah's emotions were once again her own, and she was horrified to watch her beloved fiancee making love to another man.

"No, Carl!" she cried as she watched Carl obediently get on his hands and legs, arching his ass to give Ernesto an easier angle of entry.

"It is what he wants," said Eduardo, squeezing her breasts under her bikini top. "Carl is homosexual now."

"No!" Hannah cried, as her eyes filled with tears as Eduardo squeezed them hard.

She heard Carl say, "Will Hannah be protected?" and Ernesto assured him that she would be, and Carl lifted his ass further. How could he? Carl somehow thought letting Ernesto have sex with him would "protect" her. How deluded was that? What kind of fucking weak man would agree to be taken in the ass to protect his-

Hannah cried out as Ernesto penetrated Carl. She felt Carl's pain as he grimaced and cried out. But her discomfort only increased as Carl's attitude towards the taking change. She heard him moan, apparently with pleasure.

"What... what is he doing?" she breathed.

"He is enjoying his first homosexual encounter. The first of many," said Eduardo, toying with a nipple.

Hannah couldn't deny the evidence before her own eyes. Carl had a smile on his face now. The entire scene disgusted her. Her fiancee was being taken in the ass by a heavily tattooed, bald bearded Spanishy man... and Carl was loving every minute of it! Hannah looked at the hard rod poling in and out between Carl's ass cheeks. The thought of that rod inside of Carl made her wince. Carl's low moans of pleasure didn't help either.

"How can he do this? How can he do this to me?" she cried tearfully, as Eduardo hugged her tighter.

"It is what he wants," Eduardo said, in a patient tone. "Carl is homosexual now."

"No!" Hannah cried. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she heard Carl being used like a woman, even dressed like a woman. The image would be burned in her mind forever. Carl, on his hands and knees, his brown curly wig falling down over his shoulders; his heavy padded bra also hanging low inside his tight pink sweater, making him look like a woman with big tits; and his miniskirt, which at first was pushed up his back but now had fallen down again. As Eduardo pounded furiously under the miniskirt, Carl looked so much like a woman, so much like a fucking weak woman, begging to be taken and used by a man!

"How can he do this to me?" she cried. But it only got worse.

He looked up into the camera as tears streaked down his cheeks. "Hannah! I want Eduardo to make love to you!"

"Do you want that? Do you really want that, Carl?"

"Yes! If it will keep her safe!"

"Most assuredly," said Ernesto approving, as he thrust into Carl again. "Having sex with her is the only way to keep her safe. You understand that now, don't you?"

"Yes!"

Hannah was sobbing wildly now, her body wracked with tremors. What a weak cuckold! What a weak fucking cuckold!

"Which would you rather have, Carl. Me inside of you, or Hannah?"

"You... only you... please... I want to be... I want to be your bottom...." Carl gasped, looking up at the camera.

"Please Ernesto!" said Carl, lost in lust. His penis was hard, aching; his balls felt like they were going to explode. "Please come inside me! Please fill my... my ladycunt with your sperm!"

"NOOOOOO!" Hannah wailed, as the love of her life literally begged another man to fill him with his sperm. The scene was devastating to her. Carl had looked into the camera and renounced his love for her. He was a homosexual. No, it couldn't be!

She watched with complete shock as Ernesto pounded more furiously under the miniskirt. She knew what was about to happen and would do anything to stop the defilement of her boyfriend. "No, Carl, don't let him do it!" Hannah screamed. "NOOOOO!" She cried a second time as Ernesto groaned powerfully and collapsed on top of her fiance. And when Carl turned his head and kissed him and cried "I love you!"

Hannah was beyond numb.

It was over. Four years together. They were about to get married in June. But now it was all over. She and Carl WERE DONE.

*********

Hannah's eyes burned and her throat was raw as Eduardo turned the holoprojector off.

Hannah herself had encouraged Carl to cooperate. She fully remembered that. But Hannah had been certain that Carl would mightily resist being taken by Ernesto, and would only let himself be used most reluctantly. No sane heterosexual man would want to be taken in the ass by another man! And so she had encouraged him to comply, to get them one step closer to Rebecca. What Hannah had expected to see when Eduardo had turned on the holoplayer was Carl resisting Ernesto, to various degrees, but ultimately permitting himself to be taken. Or perhaps Carl would simply bend over and let himself be used, but not participate any more than he had to.

What Hannah saw was totally different. The Carl she saw on the holodisplay she no longer recognized. Carl had eagerly let himself be used by Ernesto. He had cried out with joy as Ernesto flooded his ass with manly cum. And he had proclaimed his love for Ernesto, not Hannah. Carl had not only performed, but Carl had performed enthusiastically.

Hannah choked back a sob. There was no other conclusion.

Carl was a homosexual.

There was no doubt about it now.

This wasn't the man she had fallen in love with. This wasn't a man she wanted to be with.

As she sat in the small bedroom, sobbing quietly, Eduardo fondled her breasts gently, trying to soften the blow.

"Why would he do that?" Hannah whispered.

"Carl is homosexual," said Eduardo.

"No!" said Hannah, trying to deny what she saw with her own eyes.

"Carl is homosexual," said Eduardo firmly. "Just listen to his own words. He would rather have Ernesto come inside his ass than be inside of you." He kissed her on the lips; Hannah accepted the kiss, but didn't respond to it.

"Why did he say that?" Hannah asked again. She felt herself starting to become sexually aroused, as her rider pumped her body with pheromones. She felt the warmth on her back moving through her body, to her tits, to her cunt, stimulating her, exciting her.

"Carl wanted to set an example for you," said Eduardo. "He wants you to give up your body, as he did." He started to kiss her neck. "He wants us to have intercourse together."

"No... no... Carl would never want that," said Hannah.

"You heard him," Eduardo whispered. He spoke between kisses. "Carl wants you to give yourself up." Kiss. "He wants you to give your body to the Hive." Kiss "To give your body to me." Kiss. "He wants us to consummate our relationship and become lovers."

Hannah narrowed her eyes. She had heard Carl say it, but still didn't quite believe it. "Carl wants that?"

"Very much so," Eduardo assured her.

"Why... why would he want that?"

His kisses moved to her cheeks. They were as soft and gentle as she was. Her dried tears tasted salty against Eduardo's lips. "He did it for you," Eduardo said. "He wants you to be happy." Kiss. "He realizes he can no longer give you what you need. He wants you to be a with a real man."

A real man... like Eduardo.

He leaned forward to kiss her on the lips again. This time Hannah accepted the kiss; she found she needed the physical contact. She was emotionally exhausted, and now, totally vulnerable, her rider had filled her with sexual desire. She felt a strong tightness between her legs, a tightness that was in desperate need of easing. Her labia was hot and sweaty and engorged. With each throb of her rider she felt a sensual tingle go through her clitoris and her cunt. She furiously wiped her red sweat stained hair out of her face as she tried to think clearly. "Carl... wants us to become lovers?"

"Um hm." He reached behind her and slowly undid her bikini top. Her breasts sprang free. "Carl wants you to be happy... to be happy with me."

Hannah reacted with shock as her breasts were exposed to him. Eduardo had seen her breasts several times before, but Hannah knew this time would be different.

This time she would be fully taken.

Eduardo smiled at her as if he could read her mind, a knowing smile full of love and lust and promise of what was to come. Then he leaned forward and started to suck on her nipples. Hannah groaned with pleasure. Her rider amplified every sensation on her red tips. It wanted her to give herself to Eduardo, it wanted her to give herself to him so fucking badly.

"Your nipples are hard again," Eduardo noted, flicking a wet long red tip with a fingertip. "What does that mean?"

"It... it means I want you!" she said. There, she had said it, She couldn't help it. Even without her rider prompting her, she found him so fucking attractive!

Eduardo raised his head and kissed her on the lips again. This time Hannah responded eagerly, kissing him back with greater excitement.

He pulled at her bikini bottom. Hannah gave him a startled look but as her rider inflated on her back she nodded. Hannah lifted her bottom to help her lover slip the flimsy triangle down her legs. And then it was done.

Eduardo stared at her with hunger in his eyes as his woman was finally nude before him. He looked down at her reddish triangle between her legs and the focus of his mounting desire.

At that moment Eduardo knew he had her. Hannah was going to be his. Completely. Intimately.

Hannah felt electricity in the air as Eduardo stared at her nude. She stared at the outlines of his penis in his tight briefs. Eduardo gave her a look, a raised eyebrow, and that was all that needed. She reached over and removed his own briefs.

Hannah was cooperating without being asked.

Hannah gasped as Eduardo's penis came into view. The glowing green symbol on the head of it made him look so potent, so manly.

"Eduardo.... You're... you're so handsome!" she said, her eyes wide.

Eduardo smiled and raised his penis. "Do you like it?"

Eduardo's penis, even semi-erect looked so hard and strong and manly, much larger than Carl's. "It's beautiful!" she whispered. "I love your penis, Honey!"

"Then touch it, my love."

Hannah reached out and ran trembling fingertips along the length of it. As she touched it Eduardo's penis responded to her, stiffening and straightening immediately. His erection flattered her enormously. The thought of having a thick penis with a glowing green Hive symbol inside of her aroused her wildly.

"You get so hard so quickly," she murmured. He was pointing straight upwards now.

"I always do for you my love." That excited her so fucking much! She reached out and kissed him hard, groaning as she felt a tingling deep in her cunt.

Hannah resumed stroking him lovingly. As Hannah fondled Eduardo's penis she realized what she was doing. What she was about to do. What they were about to do. Something in her told her this was wrong, though she wasn't quite sure why. She felt a fleeting feeling and snatched it before it completely ran away from her.

"Oh, no, I can't!" Hannah babbled nervously. "I'm an engaged woman. I can't. Really, it's not fair to Carl!" Despite what she had just seen, despite watching her fiancee giving his body to another man, she still felt loyalty to Carl. Carl was apparently homosexual and had just declared his love for Ernesto. He had literally told Hannah that he wanted her to have sex with Eduardo. But that didn't matter. Hannah still loved Carl. Whatever brainwashing Carl had gone through could be reversed.

But Hannah found resisting Eduardo's advances increasing difficult as her rider flooded her system with hormones, making her nipples get painfully hard and her clitoris peek out of its brown wrinkled hood.

Eduardo gently pulled her down to the bed. This was the first time they had lain with each other totally nude. Eduardo's penis was now hard and firm and was pointed straight at her groin, just above her labial lips. She felt it pressing insistently against her pubic hair, just above her vaginal slit. Hannah groaned with longing and intense need. Within moments, that massive thing would be inside of her.

"How can you be engaged to a man who loves being taken in the ass?" Eduardo asked as he continued to kiss her.

Hannah had no answer for that. She groaned as she felt Eduardo kiss her further. Eduardo moved lower and aimed his erection carefully. He pressed it against Hannah's pubis and started to slowly rub up and down, just grazing the surface of her labia. Her labial lips were engorged and blood red. They had dilated and were parted, giving Eduardo easy access to her. She felt the head of him rubbing against the entrance to her sweet pink flesh. It felt so fucking intimate and exciting!

And yet, something still tugged at her, something hard to define which told her this was wrong.

"No, Eduardo, please," she begged. "Not yet. I'm not ready. It's not fair to Carl!" In her mind she had been preparing for this moment for a while, ever since she had sucked Eduardo off. She wanted to make love to him. She was desperately attracted to him. What's more, she was in an intensely vulnerable and needy state. Right now she needed comforting in the very worst way. But somehow, now that it was actually time to perform, something held her back. She tried to remember what it was, but with her rider pulsating furiously on her back, it was hard to think.

Eduardo gave her a firm stare. "Talk to me, Hannah. How did you feel when you saw Carl being used like a woman?"

"I... I...." Both his words, and the motions of his penis against her engorged vaginal lips served to confuse her, to make it harder and harder to think. And her rider wasn't helping either. She could feel its tendrils playing through her mind, preventing her from thinking clearly.

"What did you think of Carl when Ernesto took him from behind, when he cried out with joy?" The head of his penis scraped so wonderfully against her labia, making her tingle all over.

"I thought that... that he was weak," Hannah whispered. "That he was not... not a real man." She remembered Ernesto pounding into Carl from behind. Carl looked so weak, so feminine as Ernesto pounded away under his miniskirt. She remembered the imitation of heavy breasts hanging down from Carl's sweater. Carl had voluntarily dressed and acted like a woman. He had begged Ernesto to fuck him in the ass, no not in the ass, his ladycunt! Hannah winced at the memory of it.

"He... what he did disgusted me," Hannah whispered.

Eduardo nodded approvingly and lifted his penis, aiming for a new target. He started to rub the head of it against Hannah's clitoris, against the head of her clit which was now blood red, fully erect, and incredible sensitive. Hannah groaned with pleasure. It felt incredible!

1...345678