Bred by the Hive Ch. 34 V2

Story Info
Hannah manipulated by Eduardo (revised & expanded)
24.7k words
3.6
3.1k
3
0

Part 34 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: This story has been substantially revised and expanded since I wrote it last year. Over 100,000 words were added, The chapter below where Eduardo seduces and beds Hannah for the first time was particularly expanded. Here now is the latest version of it.]

The Fourth Circle was in the Yellow Farmhouse.

Carl had to adjust to the fact that he and Hannah now had separate quarters. The first time Carl followed Hannah into their new quarters Eduardo, with his big muscular chest, stood firmly in the way. "Where do you think you are going, Carl?"

"With Hannah."

"You forget, Hannah is my woman now. And I do not give her permission to share a room with a strange man. You understand of course, don't you Carl?"

Carl's head drooped. "Yes."

"Come. I will show you your new quarters, next to Ernesto's. I think you will like it very much."

********

Carl had a sleepless night wondering if Eduardo had paid Hannah a nocturnal visit. But the following morning Hannah laughed off his question and assured him once again that she had been faithful to him. "How many times do I have to say it, Carl?" she asked, as her rider pulsated on her back. "I love you, Carl."

Eduardo and Ernesto greeted them right after breakfast. "How are you?" Eduardo asked, hugging Hannah while Ernesto hugged Carl. Carl could clearly see that Eduardo had an enormous erection inside his skimpy white underwear which he pressed against Hannah's pubis. He looked over at Carl as if to challenge him to object.

But Carl was too busy being hugged by Ernesto to object. He felt the pressure of Ernesto's erection sticking out through his own underwear, pressed obtrusively against his belly. "Soon, my dear bottom," he whispered into his ear, making Carl blush.

"How was your intercourse with Carl?" Eduardo asked, as casually as if he were talking about the weather.

"Fine," said Hannah, giving him a warm smile.

"And you, Carl?" he said, shaking his hand. "Did you enjoy having sex with my woman?"

"Yes... thank you," said Carl, looking away, as he felt intimidated by Eduardo's enormous erection.

"Once you are fully homosexual you will have no further desire for it, I assure you," said Eduardo. "I granted this boon to you during your transition period because Hannah has been so cooperative."

Hannah, cooperative? The memory of Hannah, on her knees, sucking Eduardo's penis flashed through his mind.

"And now if you will excuse us, my friend, I must be having some words with my woman," said Eduardo. He escorted Hannah a few feet away, where they could still be seen but not heard.

Eduardo looked into Hannah's eyes. "You know what is going to happen in our next training session, don't you?"

Hannah simply looked up at him.

"Carl is going to be taken fully."

"No!" Hannah cried.

Eduardo gripped her arm tightly. "Yes! That is what the Hive demands! The Hive has decreed that Carl complete the transition to homosexuality on this very day!"

"Ernesto is going to... going to...." She couldn't even say the words.

"Take Carl in the ass, yes. More than that, Carl is going to enjoy it immensely!"

"No!" Hannah cried, even as her rider pulsated on her back. She found nothing about this to be erotic.

"He will submit to it," said Eduardo relentlessly. "There will be five men waiting outside his door if he does not. Big men, with equally big penises. My Ernesto promises to be gentle, but only if Carl submits to the will of the Hive." He looked at her. "You must play a key part if this is to happen."

"Me?" said Hannah.

"You must tell Carl to cooperate with Ernesto."

"You want me to tell my fiancée to have homosexual sex with another man?" said Hannah. She remembered being sexually aroused at the thought of Carl having sex with Ernesto. But right now nothing could be further from her mind. The thought of Carl having sex with another man disgusted her.

Eduardo slipped a hand between Hannah's legs, inside her tight white panties. He started to shamelessly masturbate her, even as Carl watched from a distance. Carl bit his lip and restrained himself from separating them.

Hannah belonged to Eduardo now and he could do whatever he liked to her.

Eduardo stared intently at his woman. "Remember how good it felt, thinking of Carl being taken?" Eduardo whispered.

Hannah felt herself beginning to become aroused. "Eduardo, no," she whispered.

Eduardo kept diddling her. As he did, Hannah felt her rider starting to inflated and deflate rapidly. A wave of sexual arousal gripped her. It was as if her rider was in full control of her sexuality and a switch had been flipped. Suddenly her clitoris was painfully stiff, as were her nipples, and her vagina was hot and wet.

"Remember how you begged me to turn Carl into a homosexual?" Eduardo asked.

Hannah, gasping, nodded.

"Do you remember sucking me off, taking my cum down your throat, as you begged me to make him homosexual?"

Hannah reddened and felt a strong tingling in her cunt. She gulped, nodding. She quickly glanced at Carl, who was watching her being masturbated by Eduardo. She felt so helpless, and so excited.

"It can still be yours, Hannah. It can all be yours," said Eduardo. His voice, his touch, especially his hard black eyes were all hypnotic. "Do you remember how good it felt thinking of my brother using Carl?"

"Yes," Hannah gasped again, as she experienced it anew. She felt a direct line of pleasure connecting her rider to her clitoris and her nipples, pulsating, arousing. She could feel her rider ticking her clit, stimulating her cunt.

"Remember how good it felt to think of Carl turned away from you, to become a fully functioning homosexual?"

"Yes!" Hannah said, as she started to pant heavily. She felt her rider stimulating her sex even more intensely, a painful tingling that made her want to cry. Her clit felt like it was on fire.

"Imagine it, Hannah. Carl giving himself to Ernesto. Carl preferring anal sex to sex with you. Carl looking at you with the eyes of a complete stranger."

"Uh... uh.... Uhh!" Hannah gasped, rubbing her legs around Eduardo's rapidly frictioning hand.

"It can all happen, my love. All you have to do is convince him to cooperate."

And just like that, Eduardo's hand was gone. Hannah froze in mid-pant, left wanting. Needing. Eduardo couldn't stop. Not now!

"I'll do it!" she whispered, wiping sweat from her brow.

Eduardo nodded. "Go to him. Go to him now," said Eduardo. His eyes brooked no argument.

Hannah returned to Carl, who was having his back rubbed by Ernesto. Eduardo gave a quick nod of the head, and Ernesto got up and went to his brother, leaving Hannah and Carl alone for a moment.

Carl looked from Ernesto to Hannah warily. He had watched Eduardo stimulating Hannah, working on her, wearing her down. What had they been talking about? He had the sneaking suspicion that it was about him.

Hannah gave Carl a fresh smile and put an arm around him .She whispered into his ear. "Carl, dear, we don't have much time. Eduardo says we're going into another training session."

"So?" said Carl.

Hannah took a deep breath.

"They're going to make us fool around with each other again, me with Eduardo, and you with Ernesto."

"So?" Carl said again. He sensed that they were going to do more than just fool around. Far more.

Hannah gave him a gaze full of sincerity. "I just... I just want you to know that none of it matters."

"It doesn't?"

"No," said Hannah. She nuzzled against him. "Do whatever Ernesto says."

"What?" said Carl.

"Let him use you, Carl," Hannah whispered. "Let him do whatever he wants with you."

"Whatever he wants?" said Carl, his eyebrows shooting up. Was Hannah asking him what he thought she was?

"It would be so hot, Carl, seeing you and Ernesto together." Together. She stared at him intently with a smile as her hands caressed him.

"You... you would like it?" said Carl.

"Yes! More than anything," Hannah assured him. Her clitoris was burning with need. The thought of Carl being used sexually by Ernesto inflamed her. "Let him do it," she said, kissing him passionately. "Let him use you, Carl. Give in to him completely, without resistance. It would be so sexy." She kissed him again. "Please, Carl, let him use you, let him inside you. Just this once."

Inside you.

They locked eyes for a moment. There it was, out in the open. Hannah wanted him to have sex with Ernesto. She didn't just want it, she was turned on by it! Hannah's ardor wore down Carl's resistance. He nodded. He knew what was going to happen, to both of them, but he no longer had the power to say no. "I'll do it," he whispered.

"I love you so much," said Hannah, giving him one last kiss.

"I love you too-" Carl called after her. But she was already sauntering away, back to the arms of Eduardo.

And then Hannah, wiggling her ass, walked off with Eduardo, and Ernesto, stroking his dark beard, his earring jangling, came for Carl, giving him a tremendous feeling of foreboding and anticipation.

"Come," said Ernesto, taking his hand.

Carl's penis started to stir.

*********

Hannah was taken by the hand to a room full of padded tables, all filled with women who were getting back rubs. "What is this?" she asked.

Eduardo ignored her. "Oh, hello Maggie. Maggie, this is Hannah."

Hannah found herself shaking hand with a gorgeous blonde woman with thick curly locks. Maggie had a smile that could light up a room. Her breasts were smaller than hers, but somehow Hannah found herself jealous.

"So nice to meet you, Hannah! I've heard so much about you!" She put an arm around Hannah and led her to a table.

Hannah turned around and gave Eduardo a confused look. Weren't they going to finally have sex? "When will I see you again?"

"Tonight. After you have been prepared."

Prepared.

*********

"I am Armando." The giant man gave Carl a bone crushing handshake.

Armando was big. Carl had thought that Eduardo was muscular but Armando was built like a quarterback with enormous broad shoulders. His chest muscles were rotund and thick. He towered six inches above Carl and had thick hair.

And between his legs... his pubic bulge was huge. Bigger than any Carl had ever seen.

"What's happening?" Carl asked.

"What is happening, my dear bottom, is that you are being prepared," said Ernesto. "I will see you at the party tonight. Now kiss me and promise me you will do everything Armando says."

Carl cast a worried glance at Armando. He went over and kissed Ernesto on the lips. "I want to be with you," he whispered.

Ernesto squeezed his behind. "You will, little one. Now do as I say."

"Yes." Carl gulped. "I... I will do everything you say, Armando."

Ernesto turned and left with a merry wave of the hand.

**********

Her name was Janelle. She looked to be about nine months pregnant, and was lying on her side while a black woman massaged her back. Her table was right next to Hannah's, who was lying on her belly while Maggie rubbed her back,

"Ummm, that feels heavenly," said Hannah, as Maggie pressed sore points with her thumb, careful to avoid Hannah's rider.

"I'm glad," said Maggie. "Eduardo ordered you to be as relaxed as possible for your taking."

Hannah must have reddened, because Maggie chuckled, "Relax dear! It's all in the Hive, you know."

"Is this your first taking?" Janelle asked, putting a hand over her enormous belly.

Hannah nodded. "I came into the Hive with my fiance Carl, but Eduardo...."

"I saw him. He's handsome, isn't he?"

"Uh huh," said Hannah. "I'm just a little worried about how Carl will take it."

Janelle waved a hand dismissively. "Don't be. I was in the very same situation with my husband Bernard. He wasn't happy the first time Tomas made love to me."

"You... you're married and you made love to another man?"

"Of course!" said Janelle. "Once the Hive unshackled my sexuality, I saw things in a completely different light. It was unfair of me to limit myself to one person and one person only when I could have so much more. Bernard saw the light when Ginger broke down his defenses, didn't you Ginger?"

The light skinned black woman who was massaging her nodded. "Uh huh."

"You... you had sex with her husband?"

"Former husband," said Ginger. "Past associations have no relevance in Hive terms." She smiled sweetly as her hands played over Janelle's back.

"Once I caught Bernard putting it in Ginger he was sheepish about it, embarrassed, really. After that he could hardly object to my being with Tomas, could he?"

"But he was your husband!" To Hannah, this was even worse than betraying a fiance. "And so you, pregnant with your husband's child, decided to...." Her voice trailed off.

"Oh no, no no no!" Janelle gave an amused chuckle. "The baby isn't Bernard's. It's Tomas's!"

"Tomas impregnated you?"

"Uh huh," Janelle grinned. "We're expanding the Hive. If you're lucky, really lucky, you and Eduardo will too."

Hannah gulped, thinking of Carl's reaction if she let Eduardo impregnate her. "What... what was your husband's reaction to this?"

"Bernard? He was happy beyond belief! You should have seen him, Hannah. He watched Tomas do it. I'll never forget Bernard stroking his erection as I was taken. He was so turned on!"

"Your... your husband was excited to see another man impregnate you?" Hannah couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"He was, once he gave me away to the Hive."

Just like Carl was being pressured to do.

"So... You're going to have Tomas's baby?"

Janelle shook her head. "The Hive's baby. I have Hivelife inside of me. Something different. Something special."

Hannah's eyes grew wide. That enormous bulge in Janelle's belly. It wasn't a human baby. It was some sort of of alien lifeform. And Janelle was excited to be carrying it.

Hannah looked up at Maggie. "Is this what is going to happen to me?"

"If you're lucky." Maggie winked at her.

**********

"Ernesto says you're a marvelous piece of ass," said Armando, as he rubbed Carl's lower back.

"He... he did?"

"Yes." Somehow Carl's tight underwear had come off and Armando was massaging his ass. Armando spread his ass cheeks and vigorously pressed his thumbs against the sides of Carl's ass hole.

"Ooooh. Oooooooh."

"You like it?"

Carl nodded.

"You are going to make a wonderful bottom," Armando predicted. "While your girlfriend is taken by Eduardo, you will complete your transition to bottomhood."

"No!" Carl gasped.

"It will happen," said Armando sternly, pressing his thumbs even harder. "You will be prepared and properly dressed. There will be a dinner party where you will see your girlfriend once more. You will express your adoration with Ernesto and dance with him. You will tell your girlfriend, your former girlfriend, how happy you are for her. Then you will both be taken to private rooms where you will consummate with your new lovers. Your new Hive lovers."

Carl groaned. Part of him very much wanted to be taken by Ernesto. But Hannah! He feared he was going to lose her tonight.

*********

Somehow Hannah had been turned on her back. She was careful to put most of her pressure on her lower back so she wouldn't harm her rider. Maggie was rubbing her arms, then her shoulders, and then before she knew it her bra was off and Maggie was rubbing her breasts.

"Maggie-"

"Shhhh!" She really had a beautiful smile. Hannah groaned as Maggie rubbed her breasts. Her teats became stiff and long.

"Your breasts are so beautiful. I'm jealous," said Maggie softly, leaning over Hannah as her blonde curls fell in front of her face.

"You... you're jealous?" It was preposterous. "Maggie, you're gorgeous!"

"Thank you, dear." And then Maggie leaned in and pressed her lips against Hannah's. Hannah was surprised but found herself reciprocating. She felt direct lines of pleasure from her rider stimulating her clit. She groaned as the kiss turned into something else.

When Maggie finally pulled back, she had a dreamy look on her face. "Eduardo brought me into the Hive too."

"He did?"

"Uh huh." Then she added shyly. "He says he only picks the prettiest ones." And then her hand was pulling on Hannah. "Come."

"Good luck, Sweetie!" said Janelle as they left.

Maggie took her to a group shower. There were women in women in groups of two under each shower head, one scrubbing the other. And some of the women were doing more than scrubbing....

Maggie removed her own bikini top and then her panties. She had thick brown pubic hair which was in vivid contrast to her blonde locks. Maggie was so pretty! She stared at Hannah in a very sexy pose with her arms on her hips.. "Come on dearie. No need to be shy. Just us girls here."

Hannah looked at the girls around her, some in advanced stages of doing much, much more than soaping each other. Biting her lip, she pulled down her panties.

"There, that didn't hurt, did it?" Maggie gave her a half mocking smile. She started to rub liquid soap into Hannah's breasts. Hannah shivered at her touch. "Like it, dearie?"

Hannah nodded. "I'm nervous, Maggie. Tonight-"

"Tonight Eduardo is going to make love to you, and you're going to love every minute of it," said Maggie sternly, as she rubbed more soap into Hannah's breasts. It felt so good! Her nipples stood up abruptly.

"You know about that?"

"Uh huh," said Maggie. "I'm supposed to prepare you, dearie. How can I prepare you if I don't know what I'm preparing you for?" Her soapy hand moved lower. "We're going to clean you up and give you some very nice clothes to wear tonight."

"Really?" said Hannah. "Maggie!" she cried, putting her hand over Maggie's.

"Remove your hand, Dearie. Remove. Your. Hand."

Hannah's rider inflated and deflated on her back. She released Maggie's hand.

"That's better," said Maggie. She resumed what she had been doing. "Never been touched by a girl before?"

Hannah shook her head.

"There's nothing better," said Maggie, as she expertly started to stimulate Hannah's clit.

"Ooooh, Maggie!" Hannah cried.

"Yeah, you like it now, don't you?" Maggie grinned. "Where was I? Yes, you'll be washed, bathed, shaved and dressed in a fabulous outfit I know Eduardo won't be able to resist. Then we'll do hair and makeup. Then you'll have a fancy dress dinner with Eduardo. Carl and Ernesto will be there too. When you see Carl, you'll tell him how beautiful he looks and how perfect he and Ernesto look together as a couple."

Hannah groaned.

"Say it, Hannah.'

"Yes... I will tell them how good Carl looks with Ernesto." She felt incredibly stimulated. Suddenly she realized how sexy Maggie's bright green eyes were.

"You'll have dinner with Eduardo. You'll flirt shameless with him. Tell him how handsome he is. How much you look forward to making love to him."

"Yes," Hannah whispered. "I do look forward to making love to him!" Maggie's bright red lips were suddenly right in front of her own. Hannah felt full of arousal with no place to discharge it. She did the natural thing and ground her lips against the blonde beauty's. Suddenly the two were kissing passionately, their bodies imitating those in the stalls in front and behind them.

Hannah felt Maggie's wet breasts pressed against hers and felt like she was in Heaven. "Oh Maggie you're so pretty!"

"You're the pretty one, dearie. All the girls have been talking about you!"

"Really?"

"Yes. You're the prettiest catch the Hive has brought in for weeks." Maggie looked her up and down with avarice in her eyes. "Your sexy thick red hair. Your high cheekbones. Your heavy breasts. Your giant tits. Your slender legs and flat belly. If I were a man I'd be pounding into you right now Honey!"

123456...8