Bred by the Hive Ch. 34 V2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next came a pretty light skinned black woman named Ginger who applied makeup. When Carl looked in the mirror he was unrecognizable. He wore bright red lipstick, red powder on his cheeks, black eyeliner and in a final indignity false eyelashes.

He studied the rest of his body in the mirror. The makeup coupled with the curly brown wig made him look feminine, but in a masculine kind of way. The tight pink fuzzy sweater showed off all the curves of his heavily padded bra. The miniskirt and his long shaved legs and high heels made him look almost feminine, and yet his strong masculine legs were anything but. He looked like an odd mishmash between a man and a woman, which is no doubt exactly what they intended.

What had they done to him?

They had changed him to make him as repulsive as possible to Hannah. It wasn't enough that they had turned him into a homosexual. They wanted to make him so unattractive to Hannah that she would take one look at him and go running into Eduardo's arms.

And he had no choice but to cooperate.

For a moment, just a moment, Carl considered whipping off his wig and throwing it across the room. The skirt and sweater and bra would follow quickly as well. He thought about breaking out of the room and finding Hannah and taking her by the hand in a very bold, manly way and getting them both out of there!

And then he felt his rider inflating under his pink fuzzy sweater. And deflating. He felt its tendrils in his minds. He felt himself thinking. This is how things should be. The way things were meant to be. The needs of the Hive come first.

"The needs of the Hive come first," Carl whispered.

"Yes, they do, Carl," said Armando. "You look very beautiful. I do not doubt that Ernesto will fall in love with you the minute he sees you. Then after a wonderful dinner where the two of you will flirt shamelessly together you will be taken to a private room where Ernesto will pound your ladypussy."

"My ladypussy," said Carl, looking down at his short miniskirt. He had never felt so exposed before, even when naked.

"But first you will have another task to perform. You will be expected to chat with Hannah and tell her how pleased you are by your transformation. I need not explain to you the consequences if you are not convincing."

Carl looked at the big man, at his enormous muscular chest, at the penis hanging from between his legs, the very penis he had sucked on, and realized he could deny him nothing. "What do you want me to say?"

********

It had been an exhausting day, more so emotionally than physically. Hannah felt excited about what was to come but also tired. She and Maggie had a rapid kissing and fondling session as Maggie gave her a final round of reinforcement.

"You're going to let Eduardo fuck you tonight, aren't you?"

"Yes!" Hannah whispered, kissing Maggie feverishly.

"You're going to tell him you love him and give the best performance of your life for the camera, won't you?"

"I will!" said Hannah. "I will let Eduardo fuck me. I will cooperate fully. I will show Carl how much I enjoy it." She looked Maggie in the eyes. "I'm ready to be used. Ready to be taken by the Hive." She yawned. Suddenly she felt very tired.

"Good. You should rest now, dearie. It's been a long day, and you have an even longer evening ahead of you."

"I will." Hannah yawned again.

The last thing Hannah remembered was resting her head in Maggie's lap. Then, blackness.

*********

Somehow, Carl was sucking on Armando's cock again. It felt different now, now that he was dressed as a woman. He was very conscious of his short skirt and pantyhose as he fellated the large man. Armando took longer to come this time, and took steps to reinforce his training.

"You will have sex with Ernesto. You will let him into your ass." As Carl's head bobbed back and forth he nodded fractionally. "You will convince Hannah that you are a woman. A very happy woman."

This went on and on, until Carl remembered nothing else. He didn't even remember falling asleep in Armando's strong arms.

*********

"Well, aren't you something?"

Somehow Hannah was awake, and in Eduardo's arms. She didn't remember how she had gotten there.

"Eduardo!" She said, shaking sleep out of her eyes. She looked around. Maggie was gone.

They kissed. Hannah hugged him enthusiastically.

"What have you been up to, darling?"

"Just making myself beautiful for you, dear. Do you like it?"

She spun around slowly. She felt Eduardo's eyes on her breasts and then her too short miniskit.

"I love it," he said evenly, his eyes glittering.

"You don't think the skirt is too short?"

Eduardo slipped a hand under it easily and rubbed her moist panties. "I think it's just the right height."

"Eduardo!" she tittered. He was so confident, that's what she loved about him!

Eduardo was wearing a tuxedo which looked marvelous on him. Hannah had never seen him dressed up. Together, the two of them looked like a power couple. "You look handsome too, Honey."

Eduardo smiled. "Thank you, dear. Now, are you ready for dinner?"

"Am I ever!"

Eduardo extended his arm, and Hannah slipped her arm into it. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.

**********

Carl felt himself being kissed on the lips. "Wake up, Princess."

He opened his eyes to find Ernesto standing over him. Ernesto was wearing a tuxedo. He looked very different with most of his tattoos covered up, much more... respectable.

Carl got up abruptly. The last thing he remembered was...

sucking on Armando's cock again.

Carl realized he was getting addicted to it. He loved cocksucking. He loved the tortured expression on a big man's face as he got ready to come. He loved making them climax in his mouth. But he knew that tonight that Ernesto would make him do more, much more.

To betray the woman he loved.

Ernesto was wearing a tuxedo which hid most of the tattoos on his body, a very different look. His face was firm and his eyes was hard. Carl knew that Ernesto would demand entry to his ass tonight and that he wouldn't be able to resist him. But then there was the matter of Hannah. If Hannah saw Ernesto making love to him, especially dressed like this, it would be the end of their relationship.

Ernesto held him in his arms. "And who are you, Princess?"

"I... I am Lady Carl," said Carl, in a soft, musical voice which he hoped would satisfy his master.

It did. Ernesto gave a chilly smile. "You look most attractive, Lady Carl. Would you do the pleasure of joining me for dinner?"

"I'd love to, Ernesto," said Carl, in the same women's voice.

"And then after dinner, I can pound you in your ladycunt really hard. Would you like that as well, Lady Carl?"

Carl gulped heavily. "Yes."

He was ready.

********

Hannah, walking arm in arm with her new lover, entered a room in the farmhouse which had been set out with tables covered by fine white linen and dinner sets. Other couples were in fancy dress as well. She looked inquiringly at Eduardo. "Are they all here to-"

"To be broached for the first time by their new lover, as you are?" He chuckled as Hannah reddened mildly. "Some of them. You are correct that they are all here to celebrate something. Taking a new lover. Consummating their love. Giving their loved ones up to the Hive. Getting impregnated by the Hive-"

Hannah remembered Janelle, with her big belly. Would Eduardo make her big and gross like that? The thought of it excited and repelled her.

Hannah felt herself being steered by the arm in a certain direction, and then she saw Ernesto, who was also wearing a tuxedo just like Eduardo's. Ernesto had his arm around a woman wearing a fuzzy pink sweater and a miniskirt as short as hers, a woman with brown curly hair and high heels. But where was Carl?

Ernesto kissed his brother on the lips . "You look beautiful, brother."

"You as well," said Eduardo. He turned to Hannah and paused. "Hannah, are you not going to say hello to your former fiance?"

Hannah's jaws dropped open. She realized it the minute Eduardo said it. The hair, the makeup, the heavily padded bra, the miniskirt, had all obscured the truth from her eyes. Carl's head slumped downwards hadn't helped either.

But then Carl's head jerked upwards like a puppet. "Hello Hannah," he said in an unfamiliar voice.

"Carl?" That one word contained a world of hurt.

"This is Lady Carl, at least for tonight," Eduardo explained. "Lady Carl, is the something you'd like to say to your former fiance?"

"Yes." Carl licked his lips nervously. "Your blouse goes very well with your skirt, Hannah, you look very beautiful tonight."

"Oh my God, Carl!" Hannah cried, putting a hand to her forehead. Carl's soft, musical feminine voice combined with his padded bra, miniskirt, pantyhose and high heels smacked her like a rock to the face.

Carl put a backwards hand on his left hip like a lady. "You and Eduardo are such a charming pair. You go so well together."

"Why thank you, Lady Carl, that is much appreciated," said Eduardo, wrapping a casual hand around Hannah's waist. "And may I say that you and your dinner date look like an excellent pairing too, if I may say."

Carl blinked rapidly and wiggled his shoulders just as Armando had taught him. He found himself wrapping one leg in front of the other as he self consciously smoothed his miniskirt with nervous hands. "Thank you. Ernesto is my lover and tonight he is going to get inside my ladycunt for the first time."

"Carl!" Hannah wailed, her eyes full of pain. "What have they done to you?"

Carl felt terrible. He knew what this was doing to his fiancee. But he had no choice. He felt his rider on his back, spurring him to continue. "You look so beautiful, Hannah, so sexy. I am certain you and Eduardo will have a fine time with each other tonight."

"Of that I am sure," Eduardo said evenly.

"Eduardo! Take me away from here!" Hannah cried. She was trembling now.

As Eduardo took her away Carl felt himself trembling as well. A hand squeezed his ass. "Very good, my dear bottom. You are giving a superb performance. Keep it up, and by the end of the evening Hannah will be Eduardo's for sure."

*********

They were dancing.

"What did you do to him?" Hannah whispered. She was only starting to recover from the shock of seeing her fiance dressed as a woman, talking like a woman, acting like a woman! It hurt her to see him in Ernesto's arms flailing helplessly in high heels. Carl looked so weak, so emasculated, so feminized.

"The Hive only brought out Lady Carl's innermost desires," said Eduardo, leading her firmly on the dance floor.

"No."

"It was important for you to see Lady Carl as he, or she, truly is," said Eduardo with a grin. "He is a bottom, Hannah. That means he is the lesser in a homosexual relationship in every way. If Ernesto wants to take him in the bottom, he will. If Ernesto wants him to dress and act like a woman, he will. Carl will do exactly whatever Ernesto asks him to because for Carl, his primary purpose in life is to obey."

"No, not Carl," Hannah whispered.

"Surely you are aware of what Carl has been doing with Ernesto these past few days," said Eduardo. "He has been servicing Ernesto just as you have been servicing me. And tonight Carl will let Ernesto into his ass for the very first time, not reluctantly, but eagerly, and he will find himself enjoying it so much that he will no longer be interested in women, not even sexy bodies like yours."

"No, you've done this to him. It's not what he really wants!"

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" He maneuvered close to Ernesto. "Mind if I cut in?"

"Of course not."

Suddenly Eduardo was dancing with Ernesto and Hannah... Hannah was dancing with Carl.

Lady Carl.

They fumbled with each other awkwardly until Hannah realized she was forced to lead. Carl, what have they done to you? She looked over at her former fiance. There was very little she recognized about him. The Carl she knew would never put on pantyhose and a dress. He would never wear lipstick and eyeshadow and talk in a womanly feminine voice. She had to find out if there was anything left of the man she loved.

"Carl, are you all right?"

"I... I am fine, Hannah."

"Don't talk to me in that pretend voice!" Hannah snapped.

Carl jerked as if he had been slapped. He resumed speaking in his regular voice, but in a whisper. "They told me too Hannah."

"Do you do everything they tell you to, Carl?"

"Do you, Hannah?"

Carl had a point. Hannah was hardly free of guilt in this situation. She had allowed another man, a man to fondle her, to masturbate her, to do everything short of actual intercourse. Which she was about to do tonight. She had sucked on his penis. Not only that, she had sucked on his penis in order to beg him to make her fiancee homosexual.

They were being manipulated. Hannah was no longer sure which were her rider's feelings and which were her own. Her rider couldn't make her do things, not yet, but she felt it constantly in her mind, cajoling, suggesting, wheedling. It played her body like a fiddle, making her want to do things. Terrible things.

"Carl, we're going to be taken tonight," she whispered as they danced. "Are you going to do it?"

Carl paused for a long moment. Too long. "A part of me wants to," he said softly.

"I know," said Hannah. "A part of me wants to too." She remembered being masturbated by Maggie in the shower, remembered pressing her palms against the shower wall while Maggie caressed her rider, remembered yelling at the top of her lungs how much she wanted Eduardo to fuck her. But now, being with Carl, even like this, gave her new resolve.

"Are you going to give in?" she asked.

Carl considered. "I'm not sure. Are you?"

Hannah swallowed heavily. She was mightily attracted to Eduardo. But if she had sex with him, it would be the end of her relationship with Carl. She realized she still loved him, even under that wig and makeup. She realized there was only one answer she could give. "No, of course not. I'll... I'll just delay him, like I always have."

She saw Carl give a visible sigh of relief. She had bought some time. But not much. If Carl didn't cooperate, her sex session with Eduardo would be played for him. Hannah felt herself rapidly running out of options.

"Ah, there you are," said a familiar voice, grabbing her by the waist.

Hannah instinctively flew into his arms and kissed him without thinking.

"Did you miss me?"

"Always," she said, her eyes fluttering.

Eduardo gave Carl a hard stare. "Lady Carl, your lover awaits you at your table."

"Thank you, Eduardo."

Hannah winced at Carl's soft, feminine voice, at the way he nodded subserviently, at the way he sashayed back to his table, wiggling his hips. They taught him well.

*********

"Did you have a good time with Armando, my dear bottom?" Ernesto asked, as he sipped a glass of champagne. There was much to be celebrated tonight. Eduardo would finally broach Hannah and Ernesto would get into Carl's ass. He had no doubt about it.

"Yes," Carl blushed. He glanced over at Hannah and Eduardo talking avidly at their own table. Hannah's face was alight with smiles.

"He told me you eagerly sucked his cock. After trying mine you couldn't get enough eh?"

"No, Ernesto." He heard Hannah's girlish laugh, and saw her rub against Eduardo. He will take her tonight, I am sure of it.

"He wanted to take you in the ass as well," said Eduardo, swallowing more champagne.

"He did?" Carl wince as he saw Hannah laugh again, and lean in and kiss Eduardo.

Ernesto nodded as he tasted some lobster. Delicious. "But he knew you were meant for me first. The needs of the Hive are paramount. After, perhaps."

"After?"

Ernesto leaned forward. "After I break you in, Carl, you will be used by men, a great many of them. You are a natural born bottom, and will love every minute of it. You will spend so much time being filled that you will not have a free moment to even think of your precious Hannah."

What Ernesto was saying was terrible but Carl felt so beaten down, so downtrodden as his rider rapidly inflated and deflated on his back. He had to obey.

********

"You look so beautiful tonight," said Eduardo.

His gaze made her tingle. Hannah felt his gaze on her breasts, poking out of the top of her tight pink top. She felt them running down her legs and shapely thighs, most of which were visible below her miniskirt. She felt so aroused. She couldn't wait to have him.

"How was your dance with Lady Carl?"

"It was fine," said Hannah abruptly. The tingling vanished.

"Is he as excited to give himself to Ernesto this evening as you are to me?"

"I...." she felt his gaze on her. "I think so. Maybe."

Eduardo frowned. "You think so. Maybe."

Hannah felt compelled to speak. "Carl... may not go through with it." She hated herself for saying it. But she knew the consequences. If Carl did not give himself to Ernesto, then Carl would be shown the video she and Eduardo would be making tonight, the video of their first act of love.

Eduardo stared into empty space for a moment, his rider inflating and deflating on his back. He cocked his head and then nodded. "Excuse me one moment, Darling."

He sauntered confidently over to Ernesto's table. "Excuse me, brother, but could I borrow Lady Carl for a spin?"

"Of course, Brother."

Eduardo took Carl by the arms and started dancing with him. Eduardo, of course, led. "And how are you doing tonight, Lady Carl?"

"Fine," said Carl, speaking in his low, musical voice.

"Are you looking forward to the special evening my brother has planned for you?"

"Yes," said Carl. He gulped as Eduardo gave him a hard stare. He felt Eduardo's arm around his waist, holding him close, imprisoning him.

"Is that the truth, Lady Carl, or just what you want me to hear?"

Carl dropped back into his normal voice. "You're going to have sex with my fiance. Why would I possibly cooperate with you?"

Eduardo smiled. "You are mistaken. She is no longer your fiance. She is my woman, bought and paid for. She has kissed me, she has fondled me, she has masturbated me, she has even sucked me and tonight we will consummate our love.... Or will we?"

Carl stiffened. "What do you mean?"

As they danced Eduardo steered Carl to move back and forth, back and forth. "Well.... It occurs to me that it is not absolutely necessary to take Hannah this evening. Oh, I know the Hive would prefer it, but I have been given some... latitude in your training. If you were to do something for me, I might be persuaded to... delay."

"Delay? What does that mean?"

"I would not have sex with her," said Eduardo. "That's what you want, isn't it?" He bounced up and down to the music as they danced together.

"You would agree not to have sex with Hannah? You'll let her go?"

Eduardo gave him a sly grin. "Of course not, Carl. The Hive never lets anyone go. You should know that by now. What I mean to say is that if you cooperate, I won't have sex with Hannah tonight."

"Tonight? What about tomorrow? The day after?"

Eduardo shrugged. "A day, a few days, a week, who can say? All I can say is that if you cooperate, I will keep Hannah safe tonight." He continued to dance in a very casual way, keeping a firm grip on Carl.

"Safe. You will keep her safe?" said Carl. "And in return...."

"And in return you must let Ernesto into your ass. More than that, you must perform for the camera installed in your bedroom."

"Perform?"

"You must eagerly accept Ernesto as your lover. You must speak to him but more importantly for the camera. You must announce your love for him and renounce your love for Hannah." His grip on Carl's waist and hand was implacable now.

123456...8