Bred by the Hive Ch. 34 V2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! That will destroy her!"

"More precisely, it will destroy her love for you." His eyes glittered like hard stones. "What will it be?"

Carl thought rapidly. His choices were extremely poor. He could commit an act, a horrendous act, which would surely drive Hannah into Eduardo's arms. Or... he could resist and allow Eduardo to make love to her. He had no doubt that Hannah would do it, despite what she had said.

They danced back in forth in silence for a long moment. Carl gave him another hard stare. His face being so close to Carl made him feel weak and intimidated.

"Well, Carl? I have to return to my woman now. What is your answer?"

Maybe Hannah will understand. Maybe she will understand and still love him. She has a massive capacity to forgive.

"All right," Carl gasped.

"All right what?"

"I'll... I'll let Ernesto use me. I'll participate... freely... and fully."

"And you'll renounce your love for Hannah?"

"Yes!" Carl winced mightily. "But you have to promise to keep her safe! You promise!"

"You have not only my promise, but the Hive's," said Eduardo. He smiled inwardly. Promises made to slave had no validity. How could one make a promise to a slave?

And then suddenly Carl was released, and let by the hand back to his partner. "You danced divinely, Lady Carl."

"And he does other things divinely too," said Ernesto, stroking his beard. "Have fun with your date, brother."

"You too, brother."

Carl watched him saunter back to his table.

*********

Eduardo sat down with a satisfied expression. "I have persuaded Carl to cooperate."

"You have?" Hannah was elated and depressed. She didn't want Carl to give in, but at the same time that would mean that he would never see her sex session with Eduardo. She was free to make love to him!

"Yes. He will give himself to my brother, I am sure of it." He looked over at her with a lazy grin. "Tonight I will take you utterly, completely, totally in every way a man can have a woman," said Eduardo, in an easy, casual way. How she loved his cocky confidence! "Does that please you?"

"Does it!" Hannah smiled. "Honey, I've been ready to have sex with you for a long time!" A small part of Hannah watched herself with intense fascination. It was like she was two different people. When she was with Carl she was full of doubts and guilt about betraying him. But when she was with Eduardo she was not only ready to commit adultery but eager for it. How could she feel such widely divergent attitudes?

"I know you have." He looked pleased. "But it is for the Hive to determine how and when we have intercourse. I have enjoyed your training and think you have too. A week ago you were engaged to be married and intensely loyal to your fiance. And now you are about to give yourself to a man who you only recently met." He said this matter of factly, as if oh so very confident that openly discussing Hannah's transformation would not affect her conditioning. "Only the Hive could do this for you, Hannah. Only the Hive could make you realize who and what you truly love in life."

"I know, Honey," said Hannah, her eyes sparkling.

"I requested you, you know."

"You did?"

"Yes. When you were brought in you were assigned a trainer. We work in pairs in situations such as this. You were to be given to a man named John and his partner Ginger."

"Carl... was to be given to a woman?" Carl didn't need to become homosexual!

Eduardo nodded. "I convinced my supervisor that Ernesto and I could do a better job of converting you both. You might be enraged to see Carl's affections turned towards another woman, but we knew you would be devastated to see him turned into a homosexual." He grinned, totally unashamed, so confident in Hannah's conversion that he saw no harm, no harm at all, in revealing their methods.

Hannah should have been furious with him. SHE SHOULD BE FURIOUS WITH HIM. She kept telling herself that. And yet, the words echoed in an empty chamber of her mind, as if without meaning or substance. As her rider humped her back, rapidly inflating and deflating, she felt something else.

Lust.

"You're so manly, Eduardo. I love that about you. You take what you want." And then they kissed.

It was a long, passionate kiss which made Hannah tingle from head to toe.

"I do," said Eduardo, looking at her with undisguised lust. "And right now what I want to take is you!" He licked his lips. "When I first saw you I had to have you."

"Why?"

"You have to ask why?" He looked at her up and down. "Your heavy breasts. Your flat stomach. Your long legs. Your sexy smile. Your bright red hair. You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen, Hannah, and you were just wasted, totally wasted with a loser like Carl!"

His words were terrible and inflamed her as she kissed him again and again.

When she pulled back, she noticed Eduardo staring hungrily at her tits. He reached out and boldly squeezed one through her blouse, even as Carl watched from his table. "Do you remember the first time I touched these?"

"Do I ever, Eduardo!"

His fingers kneaded her flesh through her flimsy blouse and bra. "Do you remember the first time I took off your top, the first time I openly squeezed your breasts like a lover?"

"Yes," Hannah gasped. "The way I was topless, alone in a room with you, the way you took whatever you wanted... it excited me so much, Eduardo!"

"It excited me as well," he said. He grinned as he continued to fondle her. His woman. "Do you remember when I helped your rider mature? You looked so sexy as you came to my touch." Eduardo slipped his hand under her miniskirt and rubbed her through her panties, making her eyes widen.

Hannah remembered the tremendous orgasm she had experienced when her rider had matured on her back. She remembered being topless, her heavy breasts sloped forward, rocking back and forth on Eduardo's hand while Carl had watched helplessly in the background. "Yes!" She said, her face etched with need. "You rubbed my clit, just like... just like...."

"I'm doing now."

"Yessss....." They kissed for a long moment.

Eduardo pulled back. "And do you remember how you frantically sucked me off, begging me to turn your precious Carl into a homosexual?"

"Yes," Hannah gasped. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She remembered sucking on Eduardo's enormous shaft which protruded from her mouth, the heavy balls dangling mere inches from her chin. She had felt so needy, so lesser as she serviced him and she had loved every second of it. "I loved sucking you off, Honey! I loved pleasing you! I loved being your... your...." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "Cocksucker."

"I know." Again that cocky grin! "I loved breaking you down, bit by bit. Each time I penetrated your defenses, each time you resisted me and then gave into pleasure, it made me feel so good. It made me so hard for you, so excited we are finally here to consummate our love." Eduardo's eyes were shining.

"Oh Honey!" Hannah embraced and kissed him passionately. He returned the favor. When she pulled back, her eyes were shining. "I love you so much!"

"And I love you, Hannah!"

"Then make love to me!" Hannah said decisively. "I want to feel your big, thick penis inside me! I want us to be closer together, like real lovers!"

"What about dessert?"

"Fuck dessert!" Hannah snarled, rubbing against him furiously. "Make love to me, Eduardo! I need you inside me now!"

Eduardo looked over at Carl's table, saw his worried look and grinned. "As you say, my sweet."

They got up, arm and arm, and headed off.

Where are they going? Carl wondered. He promised to keep her safe.

*********

Hannah was all over Eduardo even as he closed the door to the small bedroom behind him. The room had a small cot but it would do. On the wall was a small holocamera aimed at the bed where Hannah would give the performance of her life. It would be used against Carl if needed but somehow Eduardo didn't think it would be necessary.

Hannah raced to tear off Eduardo's tuxedo even as he leisurely removed her blouse and her miniskirt. She was so busy kissing and undressing him she barely noticed being undressed herself. She groaned as she ran her fingers over his bear chest. His strong chest muscles were like sculpted mountains made of granite under her fingers. "I want to feel your chest against me as you make love to me," she moaned, kissing him strongly. She ran her hands along his arms. "I want to feel you holding me tight, never letting go as you take me really hard."

She smiled as she let Eduardo remove her shirt. As she removed his pants, she felt his hands on her waist and her miniskirt dropped to the floor. She stepped out of the puddle of clothing and ran her hands up and down his legs. "So strong... so powerful." She caressed his ass as she pressed her body against his. She was only wearing a bra and panties now. "I can't wait to feel your body against mine as you make love to me."

She stared him in the eye as she slipped a hand in his underwear. "I love touching your penis. I love making you hard. Every time I made you hard I fantasized about feeling you inside me." She stroked his manhood vigorously.

Eduardo, moved by her words, grabbed her by the shoulders tightly and gave her the kiss of her life. Hannah moaned as the man she loved so much made her so excited.

"Honey, you're already so hard," she whispered, stroking him in his briefs.

"I'm always hard for you, dear Hannah." Hannah felt herself being maneuvered to the bed. She didn't resist. He sat her down on the bed by his side.

And then Eduardo pulled back and said, "Are you ready to become my lover, Hannah?"

Hannah felt like a bucket of ice cold water splashed over her head.

Suddenly, everything was different.

*********

Something had changed. It took Hannah a minute to figure out what it was.

Her rider. It was no longer influencing her. She felt it pulsating on her back but for the first time in days could think clearly.

She remembered everything. She remembered letting Eduardo squeeze her breasts. She remembered letting him touch her clit and masturbating him. She remembered the joy she had felt when she had sucked on his penis. She remembered begging Eduardo to turn Carl into a homosexual.

But she was remembering it like it was the actions of someone else. She remembered her feelings, how good it felt, but it seemed somewhat distant now.

It was her rider. Her rider had made her do these things. And now it had simply... stopped. She jumped up from the bed, suddenly feeling startled.

"You seem confused, Hannah," said Eduardo.

"Do you... do you know what's happening to me?"

"Of course," said Eduardo. "Sit back down with me and we'll talk about it." He padded the bed next to him. "Now, Hannah," he said mildly.

Hannah sat. She was very acutely aware that she was almost naked next to a man who was about to make love to her. A man who seconds ago she was desperate to make love to her.

"Hannah, when you entered the Hive your potential was processed."

"My potential for what?"

"For reproduction," said Eduardo. "A gorgeous body like yours could have many uses in the Hive, Hannah, but reproduction is foremost among them. However, the Hive has a problem. The fertility rate of slaves is rather low. A series of experiments have been conducted, are in the process of being conducted, which appear to show that slaves who accept their conditioning voluntarily have a higher fertility rate."

"W-why is that?" Hannah asked.

Eduardo shrugged. "We are not sure. Perhaps it has something to do with the stress of being taken by the Hive. So it was decided that you would be part of this continuing experiment."

"And Carl?"

"Not Carl." Eduardo's fingers slowly moved up and down her bare arm, making her shiver. "Just you." He looked at her intently. "I think you know I could have had your body at any time, once you took a rider."

Hannah nodded.

"But the Hive set you on a different path. I was instructed to seduce you, to make you want me as your lover."

"But my rider... it was influencing me the whole time!"

"Yes," said Eduardo. "I did not say this experiment was about unfettered free choice. The Hive would not tolerate that. Instead, this experiment is about limited free choice."

"Limited?"

"At this one moment in time." Eduardo's finger swirled around the tops of her breasts. "You have a choice now, Hannah, the only choice you will ever have in the Hive. You can let me make love to you or....."

"Or what?"

"Or you can go."

Hannah's eyebrows shot up. "Carl as well?"

Eduardo shook his head. "Carl has already sealed his own fate. He is homosexual by his own words. But you are free to go. Or...."

"Or?"

"Or we can consummate our love together. You do love me, Hannah, we both know that. Your rider has given you more than a taste of the joys that await you. If you make this decision, it will be your last. After this your path will be set for you."

"My path?"

"You will become my lover," said Eduardo firmly. "You will make love to other men. You will be used for reproduction."

Hannah looked down. "I'm going to breed aliens... inside me?"

"If you give yourself to me, you will love it, I guarantee it. Tell me, did you not love it when your rider matured?"

"Yes," said Hannah. She put her hand on his. "Eduardo, it was one of the most incredible moments of my life!"

He squeezed her hand. "Then trust me that you will love this. All of it. The orgies, the impregnation, being used, serving. All you have to do is to take this step. Take this step, give yourself to the Hive, and all questions and doubts will be removed from you forever. What will it be, Hannah?"

Hannah felt her heart pounding in her chest. This was an incredibly big decision. She looked at Eduardo. She was incredibly attracted to him. Even now, without her rider influencing her, stimulating her clitoris and her cunt, she felt strongly sexually attracted to him. She would have liked nothing better but to spread his legs and invite his large, firm penis to course inside of her, to hold and be held by him as he took her roughly. She was horrified by the thought of being made to have sex with many men, to have her belly bulging with alien life. But she wanted Eduardo so, so badly. Her cunt ached for him.

But what about Carl?

Hannah took a deep breath and swallowed heavily. There were tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I can't. I.... I love Carl. I'm attracted to you, Eduardo, like I've never been attracted to anyone else. But I can't go through with this. It would be an utter betrayal of my fiance."

Eduardo gave her a hard stare and for a moment Hannah thought he was going to take her whether she liked it or not. She knew she wouldn't resist him for very long. But then he finally said, "You talk of betrayal, Hannah. Let me show you true betrayal." And then he activated the holoviewer.

********

The first thing Carl noticed in the small bedroom was the holorecorder in the ceiling, aimed squarely at the bed. He thought he knew what that was for. Hannah would be watching-

All thoughts of Hannah were driven from him as Ernesto grabbed him and kissed him tightly. "You're doing so well," he whispered in his ear. "You just have one last performance to give."

"I know," said Carl. "But... do we have to go all the way? Can't I just use my hand on you... or my mouth?"

Ernesto kissed him tightly. "No."

Carl had very conflicting feelings about giving himself to Ernesto. On the one hand he was wildly attracted to Ernesto. All the conditioning had done its dirty work. When Armando had masturbated Carl and made him beg to have Ernesto take him in the ass, he had meant it. His penis was already erect inside his silky pink panties under his miniskirt. He realized that he felt extremely attracted to Ernesto. He wanted to feel Ernesto's hair chest rubbing against his. He wanted to feel Ernesto's hard, thick, penis rubbing against his own. And yet... he feared being penetrated by Ernesto. Ernesto's penis was almost as big as Eduardo's and it was certainly hairier. There was something very masculine, very intimidating of the thick bush of pubic hair around Ernesto's penis. Carl didn't want Ernesto inside of him... and yet he also did. His ardor over came his fears, but just barely.

But Carl didn't want to be taken like this, with Hannah watching remotely. It would destroy her. Their relationship would be over. But he knew he had no choice; if he didn't let Ernesto take him, then Eduardo would take Hannah.

He promised to keep her safe.

Ernesto got undressed, his rough hands removing each article of clothing one by one. As he took off his clothes he gave Carl such a hard stare that Carl began to get erect. "Take off your pantyhose, Lady Carl."

Carl sat down on the bed and removed his shoes. He reached under his miniskirt and slowly unrolled one leg and then the other. The act of undressing just underscored what he was. I am a woman now. Ernesto is going to use me like a woman.

Ernesto gave him a nasty grin as he finished undressing except for his underwear. His pubic bulge was large and prominent. "I cannot wait to have you."

Carl looked at the camera again and desperately tried to think of another way out of this. He stood up and seductively stroked Ernesto's rapidly hardening penis through his skimpy underwear. Its thickness felt exciting in his hand. "Ernesto.... Can't we wait just a little longer? So far I've done everything you said," said Carl.

"And you will continue to. Kiss me now."

And Carl, fully aware that Hannah was probably watching, gave Ernesto not just a kiss but a kiss of passion,a kiss of love. The two men rocked back and forth for a long moment. Ernesto easily worked his hand under Carl's miniskirt.

Carl gasped as he felt Ernesto's hand dip into his pink panties. As he fondled Carl's penis he whispered something in Carl's ear. Carl nodded and pulled down Ernesto's underwear. Ernesto's penis hung loosely between his legs, much lower than Carl's. It was also much hairier, much more manly looking. And soon it would be inside his ass.

"Would you like me to make you hard, Ernesto?" Carl asked meekly, in his musical woman's voice.

"I would like that very much Lady Carl." Ernesto had a gleam of approval in his eyes. He knew that Carl was reluctant to perform but his attraction to Ernesto was overcoming his resistance.

Carl started to stroke his lover. He knew what he was doing. He was getting Ernesto ready to make love to him. But he was so attracted to Ernesto he couldn't help it. He felt a tingling in his body as Ernesto's penis began to stiffen in his hand.

"Like this?" Carl whispered, lingering over the tip as he fisted him.

Ernesto nodded approvingly. "You are good learner, Lady Carl. Now make me hard, Lover. Make me hard so I can put it in you."

Carl glanced at the holorecorder. He was acutely aware that Hannah could well be watching this. But he had no choice. He had to perform. He fisted Ernesto's penis, feeling great satisfaction and a tingling in his own shaft as he watched Ernesto's penis get harder and stiffer and longer in his hand.

As Ernesto stroked Carl in turn, he whispered into his ear.

"Do you like making me hard?"

"Yes," said Carl. "Your penis excites me, Ernesto. It's so hard and long."

"Soon it will excite you even more. Imagine me putting it in you."

Carl groaned, even as his hand moved more rapidly.

"Imagine me inside you while the woman you love watches."

Carl groaned against as his rider rider stimulated the nerve endings at the tip of his penis. He hated this, but he was so intensely stimulated that he couldn't stop, not even for a moment. He couldn't help it.

123456...8