Bred by the Hive Ch. 34 V2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no," Hannah stammered. "We... we just fooled around." Would Carl believe her?

Carl gave a sigh of relief. "Eduardo promised me!"

"Promised you what?" she said sharply.

"That if I gave myself that... he wouldn't have sex for you."

Eduardo will keep you safe. Suddenly the meaning became clear to her.

And at that moment Hannah realized that whatever her growing feelings for Eduardo, she was still in love with Carl and wasn't ready to end her relationship with him. Not yet, anyway.

"That's right, Carl," said Hannah. "Eduardo made me watch you and Ernesto. I... was horrified. He hugged and kissed and consoled me but... we didn't do it."

She knew Carl could accept her fooling around with Eduardo, but being actually confronted with infidelity could break her relationship with him. Despite everything that had happened, Hannah still loved Carl. She was very attracted to Eduardo and had enjoyed the sex immensely. It was the best sex she had ever had! The feeling of the big, powerful man coming inside of her was incredible. And she had been repelled to watch Carl, humiliated, letting Ernesto take him in the ass. But Hannah realized the Hive was manipulating them, and she still loved Carl, and still wanted to be with him.... As well as Eduardo. She realized that she had only postponed the day when she would have to decide between the two of them, and hoped it would not be any time soon.

She hoped he couldn't tell form her face that she was lying.

Carl looked visibly pleased. She knew she had made the right decision when she saw his face relax.

Then he looked troubled again. "Let's go, Hannah. Let's get out of here now. This could be our last chance."

"No," said Hannah, pulling her hand free. "We're in the Fourth Circle. Rebecca said she would come with us if we reached the Fifth. We're almost there." I also can't leave Eduardo. I'm not ready to part with either of my lovers. Not yet.

"But I'm afraid that this is going to overwhelm us. Overwhelm you."

"Don't be," she said. She felt her rider pulsating on her back. Hannah leaned forward and gave Carl a kiss.

Trust me.

"Trust me," she said. She kissed him again. "Trust me," she repeated. As the slaves kissed and hugged, their riders pulsated on their naked backs in sync with each other. Hannah and Carl were half nude, had mind control creatures on their backs, and were being conditioned to become slaves of the Hive, but they no longer thought any of this was odd.

1...345678